On the Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers

When he grabbed his balls I nearly opened my eyes in surprise. He was doing exactly what Muriel had done to me last night. What an educational experience last night had been. Holy shit, how the hell did Bill know about the tug on your balls trick? Had he been able to see what we were doing that clearly or had he discovered it on his own?

He kept pausing to rub the head of his dick. He was really beating off now. He was jerking off with his left hand, turning it over so that his palm was on the top, not the bottom, of his dick. I always jerk off with my right hand. I wanted to see a little clearer. I risked opening my eye just a fraction more. I saw his eyes focus on me. Unlike yesterday, when I realized Muriel was watching me beat off, I didn't lose my shit. I didn't squeeze my eyes tight, which would have only confirmed I was spying on him. I didn't do anything. I just lay there, telling myself to breath like I was asleep.

He shot a huge load over his chest and belly. It seemed like he came forever. I'm pretty sure there isn't a gay bone in my body but watching him made me desperate to stroke my own cock. He surprised me again when he cleaned up by eating his cum. I'd done that a couple times. It didn't do much for me. An image from the night before, of dad kissing mom after he shot a load into her open mouth popped into my head. I hope Bill got the fuck out soon. I really needed to jerk off. After last night, I wasn't too worried about doing it in front of him but if I did, he'd know I'd faked being asleep. I considered doing it anyway just to see his reaction. There's something hot and exciting to me about the idea of jerking off in front of someone, even if that someone is your own brother.

He pulled on his shorts and crossed the room to stand by the head of my bed. I struggled to play it cool and to continued to play possum. My eyes were closed but I could see the shadow his body cast through my eyelids. I didn't know what he was doing, maybe trying to make sure I was asleep. After a minute or so, he left. I started to fondle my cock in preparation for jerking off but stopped when I didn't hear the shower turn on. You can't miss it. Every pipe in the lower level rumbles when you turn the damn thing on. I hadn't heard any doors open or close. He must have gone upstairs. With his chest hair still wet with jizz? Bill? My quiet cautious brother? WTF?

My curiosity about my little brother's behavior proved greater than my horniness. I stopped playing with my dick and tried to think. I was disgusted by how little I knew about Bill's life since I left for college. I needed to talk to Jill.

-----

I was sitting at the breakfast bar, nibbling at my usual breakfast of half a bagel. I had allowed myself the indulgence of a bit of salmon cream cheese. My mom had a body I'd kill for but aunt Sara was a big as two of mom. I wasn't taking any chances.

I heard someone on the steps. As I expected, it was Bill. Mark could spend most of the day in bed. Not Bill. He was too restless.

I was shocked at his appearance. I tried to keep my smile from fading. He only wore shorts, no big deal at the beach, but he wasn't wearing underwear. His penis was half-erect and swaying under the thin white cotton. A wet spot the size of one of the Kennedy half-dollars mom was convinced would be worth something more than fifty cents someday, outlined the head of his penis. He had splotches of wet, matted, hair on his belly and chest. I had to assume it was semen.

Bill was fastidious. He didn't waste money on fancy club clothes, he didn't club. He favored jeans or khakis, but he was always tidy. He worked with his hands but his nails were trimmed and clean. This was not the Bill I was used to seeing.

"Naturist etiquette requires bare butts be placed on a towel, not directly atop a surface others will be sitting on," he informed me as he opened the refrigerator door.

"How would you know? Mark's the nudist, not you."

I tried to hide my surprise when he re-appeared from the fridge with a Shock Top in his hand (my mom's a sucker for the latest fad when it comes to beer) but I wasn't completely successful. We were so close in age we were more like twins than typical sibs. He read the surprise in my eyes.

"I'll have an orange with it," he assured me as he twisted the top off. He took a swallow, a long one, a half a bottle one, before sitting the bottle down and looking at me.

"How do I know? I read, dumb head. You should try it. We've got a book at home with an essay about a guy checking out a nudist resort. If you're going to be one you might consider reading it. Just saying."

His tone of voice, more than what he said, surprised me. It took me a moment to realize he was answering my jibe about Mark being the nudist. Bill never calls me names, not that I could remember. My parents used to joke that Baby Jill was Bill's not theirs. He hovered over me.

He knew he'd upset me. He tried to hide it by draining the beer in a second long gulp and failed. As I hopped off the stool to fetch a towel, I saw dismay flit over his face. I walked down the hall to the closet and grabbed a hand towel. I draped it over the top of the stool and sat down. Using something to put between your bare ass and whatever you were sitting on made good sense. Besides, the towel was more comfortable to sit on than the hot sticky vinyl.

Bill grabbed another beer and walked past me toward the deck without speaking. He stepped onto the deck, pulled his shorts off and laid down on one of the lounge chairs.

It was already too warm inside and it was only mid-morning. It was no use asking my parents to turn on the AC. They were both convinced, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that the "sea breeze" obviated the need for AC. I grabbed the lotion from the table and headed outside. I knew Bill didn't want to talk. That was fine but I hoped I could ease his funk. Something was going on with him and I prayed to God it wasn't what I was afraid of.

"Lotion my back, please." He opened a single eye and scowled but he took the bottle from my hand. I turned and squatted on my heels as he sat up on the edge of the chair. I refrained from pointing out he hadn't followed etiquette either. There was no towel on the lounge chair. At least my ass had been freshly showered before I sat down on the stool.

"This is going to feel cold," he warned. I couldn't repress a small shudder as the lotion snaked across my back. He rubbed the sunscreen over my back, including the top of my shoulders, reaching over to make sure the hollow spots above my clavicles were covered. His touch was soft, thorough, and free of any hint of animosity. The hands at least still belong to a brother I knew still loved me. I held up my hair and he rubbed lotion over the back of my neck. He worked the lotion over my sides and as low as the top of my butt.

The simple mechanics of being cared for relaxed me. I felt a twinge of sadness when his hands left my skin and he handed me the bottle. His touch had been caring, not erotic. The fact that we were both naked was irrelevant.

"Your turn," I said as I rose and turned to face him.

"I'm fine. I tan easier than you do."

"Yes, you do but you still need sunscreen. You use the 45, same as I do, don't you?"

He nodded.

"Here," I said, handing him the bottle.

"Thanks." He took it and sat it down underneath his chair.

"Bill, I think you'd better take care of your junk, and not later. Mark's been naked in the sun before. Not you and not me. I used mom's SPF 90 on my boobs and butt. The sun is already murder."

"Thanks."

He didn't move. His eyes stayed closed.

"Please?" I asked, not in a wheedling voice or a demanding voice, just a concerned voice. I had never seen my brother like this. I was getting more and more worried about him. The idea that he was angry with me, worse, that he could stay angry at me, scared me to death. This had to be about last night. For an atheist I was doing a lot a lot of praying, as I found myself praying, again, that it was the whole weird scene Bill was upset about and not just the one particular scene I feared had upset him.

------

I had pushed him last night.

I knew he didn't want to go but I couldn't let the idea go. I was obsessed with the notion of seeing my parents, MY PARENTS, nude. I had no idea I was such a pervert. Maybe I was only a slut? Was that better than being a pervert? Maybe I was just totally balls-to-the-wall horny. I don't have balls. Jim sure did and I was dying to see them again. The brief glimpse I'd had earlier at the pool wasn't nearly enough.

I had thanked God my brothers had brains enough to stay at the pool when I said I was going to the beach. I thanked Him more, when Jim climbed out of the pool. The fact that he was following me to the beach almost made up for the fact he jerked his swim trunks on before I got a good look at his penis. What I saw definitely peaked my interest. I wasn't a virgin. I don't think my parents know that. I had gotten really really really tired of the nagging question, at least as far as my girl friends were concerned, of when my ripe cherry would be plucked. I settled. I admit it. Who knew jocks had such small wieners? On the plus side, it didn't hurt very much.

Jim's penis had looked to be far more formidable. After we made our way to the beach I practically raped him. I might have jerk his trunks off and begged him to fuck me right there on the beach, if there weren't so many people around. I had to settle for some really nice kisses, the feel of his hand on my boob and the even nicer feel of his boner against my leg.

Dinner had not eased my frustration. I wanted to get him to my room, parents and brothers be damned. I had chatted and flirted with Jim for over a year. After the way I had pawed him on the beach he couldn't have any doubts about what I wanted. He was a nice guy, maybe too nice. I spent dinner wondering if he was too nice to fuck me under my parents roof.

So, maybe it was the insanity of unrequited lust that drove my obsession to spy on my parents. I don't know. Bill told me it was stupid and weird. I agreed on both counts but that wasn't the point.

I decided this was a circumstance when action would be more effective than words. I stripped and headed upstairs. If Bill didn't want to join me that was fine but I hoped Jim would. I hadn't made it halfway to the patio door before I heard someone coming up the stairs. When I turned, Jim was rounding the half-wall. He was already naked and already getting hard. It took a lot for me not to jump into his arms, pull him to the floor and tell him to fuck me.

We crossed the room quietly and stepped outside. I ducked down behind one of the lounge chairs and Jim joined me. I expected to see my parents goofing around in the pool. Maybe, hugging, but more likely just relaxing in the water, talking. It took several minutes for reality of what I was seeing to overcome that expectation.

Mom was braced against the side of her pool. Her head hung down between her arms. She was pushing her butt backwards, meeting my father's thrusts. My parents were fucking, if not in broad daylight, then in broad evening light. It was no where near dark. What I was seeing was crazy - crazy hot. I felt that warm tingling feeling between my legs and I knew that soon my pussy would be soaking wet. I didn't care that the people fucking below me were my parents. My parents were hot. My mom was a babe and my dad was nerdy but hot, think Clark Kent.

I looked over my shoulder at Jim. He was making no attempt to hide the fact he was engrossed. I lowered my eyes. His penis was getting longer and rounder. I wanted his penis in me. I vowed to myself I would have Jim inside me that night. As if reading my mind, he looked at me. From the look on his face, I didn't think it would take a lot of effort on my part to make my vow come true. I was seriously considering kissing him when I saw Bill out of the corner of my eye.

He stripped and walked toward us. My brother's penis was getting hard too. I tried not to stare. He's my brother but his penis looked nice. It wasn't as big as Jim's but it was nice. I thought of the silly twat, Tiffany, the chick Bill had been dating and felt a twinge of jealousy. I found myself hoping she'd never got her mitts, her mouth or her pussy on my brother's penis. It was too nice for her.

I looked away, not wanting Bill to catch me staring. The action in the pool was unchanged. My mom lifted her head. I thought I saw her eyes widened. She was biting her lip, something I had inherited from her. Her boobs were beautiful. I hoped mine held up as well as hers. My dad looked up. We were down low, the room behind us was dark and the sun was shining just above the peak of the roof. I didn't see how he could make anything out in the shadows of the deck. Whether he did or didn't see us, he started to fuck mom even harder.

I felt Bill's eyes on the side of my face. I looked at him. He was looking past me. I turned just in time to see Muriel start to suck Mark's dick. This was getting insane. I looked at Jim. Neither of us spoke but he stood up. I stood as well. I wanted to pull a chair over to sit on but I was afraid if I stepped away I'd break the spell. Everyone would come to their senses and scuttle off to hide in their rooms.

I bent over and took Jim's cock in my mouth. I had to lift it up with one hand. It was hard but it was so heavy it hung down instead of standing up like my brother's. I knew, in an abstract way, from conversation, health class, and occasional sightings that my brothers were not circumcised. Jim was. I had no feelings about that one way or another. There was a paler, pinker circle of skin, just behind the crown of his cock where his foreskin had been. I didn't have time to wonder how he would have looked with a foreskin. I was trying to get as much of his dick in my mouth as I could.

I hadn't given my de-flowerer a blow job. I'd never given a blow job, unless pretending once with a banana counted. I had to rely on the pornos my girlfriends and I watched.

I was surprised at how soft and squishy the head of Jim's dick was. I had assumed it would be as hard as the rest of his dick. I could push against it with my tongue and it would give. I worked the head into my mouth. When I pushed my tongue against the underside of his shaft, I felt no give there. The skin was soft and smooth but the flesh underneath was hard as iron.

I pulled back a little and played with the head. I realized I was tasting his cum or the pre-cum, or to be little Miss Pre-Med, the pre-seminal discharge. I liked it. My girlfriends either claimed they never, ever, let a guy cum in their mouth or if he did they would immediately jump up gagging and spit it out in the first place they could, often in the guy's bed sheets.

I worked my mouth back over the crown. I bobbed my head, imitating the motion I'd seen in the porn videos. I was able to get a little more of his dick in my mouth but never more than half of it. I was holding his dick with one hand. I began to move it over his dick, up and down, timing the movement with that of my head and mouth. It was easier when the spit from my mouth reached my fingers. It no longer felt like I was pulling or stretching his skin. My fingers flowed smoothly over the soft skin wrapped over hard flesh.

I wanted him to hold my head. I needed feedback. He was quiet, not speaking, not moving. I had my free hand on the side of his ass. The only movement I felt was the flexing of his ass cheek.

When he pulled away, I was afraid I'd done something wrong. His hand pushed mine aside and he began to jerk at his dick, much harder and faster than I had been doing. Streams of white jetted from his dick and landed on my boobs. It was hot, temperature hot and sexy hot, but I'd wanted to taste his cum. I moved to take his dick in my mouth but he put a hand on my forehead and held me away. I settled for rubbing his cum over my boobs. When I rubbed my slick fingers around my nipples and pinched them, Jim finally made a noise. A soft growl, low and deep in this throat. When I put my fingers in my mouth, the growl grew coherent enough for me to hear, "Oh fucking Jesus." His cum tasted fine to me. Girlfriends can be so full of shit.

I stood and Jim took me in his arms. His wet dick pressed into my belly as we kissed. He pushed me back and I grabbed at his arm. I didn't want to fall over the deck railing.

"Easy, girl. I got you," he reassured me as he settled my bottom against a deck post. It wasn't very comfortable but when he knelt between my legs, put his hands on the inside of my knees and pushed them apart, I forgot about my butt. I put one foot on the lowest cable of the railing and opened myself to his mouth. No one had ever gone down on me before. Sue, a friend since kindergarten, had kissed me on the pussy once, playing Truth or Dare at a slumber party, but that was it.

I felt his lips on my pussy and then his tongue was inside me. He pressed it hard against the top of my pussy and dragged it out slowly. He was looking up at me as he did it. His eyes glowed. So did his cheeks, wet with my juices. I half-heard Muriel's suggestions. I was more irritated than grateful. Jim was doing just fine and she was distracting me. When I came, I almost didn't know what was happening. It was so different from what I felt when I got myself off with my fingers. It felt like my entire body was being squeezed by some monstrous pressure into an ever tighter and more compact ball. It was hard to get a deep breath. I could feel my heart beating in every part of my body. I was near the point of pushing him away. It was too much. He was killing me. As my fingers touched the close cropped hair on his head, every cell in my body exploded. I couldn't even scream my relief. I panted. Long after I started to breathe normally, I could feel my uterus contracting deep inside my belly.

That should have done it. I couldn't imagine ever feeling anything that good again in my life but I still wanted his dick inside me. I had made myself a promise. I pushed myself off the post, bent and managed to get a few sucks in, not that he needed it. He was hard as steel again. I turned around and leaned against the railing. I wanted to watch the others watching me get fucked. There's no point in denying it. I would have loved watching Jim's face above mine as he entered my pussy. We could have gone inside. I never considered it. I didn't want him to fuck me from behind because I thought it would be better. At that time, I had had two, pathetic, experiences with fucking. I didn't know enough to choose a position. I turned my back to him because I wanted to see what my parents and Mark were doing but even more than that, I wanted them to see what I was doing. I wanted to perform for them. I thought at the time that was pretty fucking weird but I didn't care.

I arched my back and wiggled my ass. I looked at Jim over my shoulder. His face wore none of the usual care-free lightness that usually resided there. He was all business now. I wanted that business to be me.

"Fuck me. Please."

"Are you a vir..."

"No," I shook my head. "But I've only done this a couple times. I don't care though. I want your dick in me. Please."

He stepped forward. One of his hands rested on my ass. It felt hot on my skin. The other held his dick. He rubbed it up and down my slit. The head probed between my legs. When his dick hit my still singing clit I shivered.

"Ready?"

I nodded.

He pushed the head of his dick against my pussy. It slid partway in and then seemed to get stuck. He held still. He pushed. I gasped. He started to pull out. I reached back and touched the hand on my lower back.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers