On the Beach Ch. 07

Story Info
Conversations from the balcony.
1.2k words
4.48
39.1k
4

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
578 Followers

Alone again on his balcony, Bill considered what had happened only minutes before. He had moved much faster than he was used to before he met Sandy and definitely much faster since she had left him. He could still feel the softness of Murphy's breast in his hand and the feel of her pliant but firm nipple between his fingers. He felt himself hardening and slipped his hand inside of his underwear to gently massage his cock. He had thoughtfully brought one of the pillows from the bed and was sitting on it wearing only his boxers.

The full moon was no longer yellow as it climbed across the sky. He studied it and taking another slug of his beer, Bill mulled over the thought of calling Missy or taking a walk to one of the nearby Shag clubs to see what was happening there. He tried to conjure up an image of Missy's body but Murphy exposing her breast in his truck and the feel of it on the beach kept interfering with his vision.

"It's ten o'clock, do you know where Bill is?" he said aloud and laughed. "What the hell is a 35-year old single guy doing sitting playing with himself at ten o'clock on Saturday night?"

The voice, Murphy's voice, brought Bill back to alertness. She wasn't exactly shouting but he could hear the anger in the muffled words.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" she almost screamed. "I haven't seen you since last night and you are drunk out of your mind with lipstick on your face and makeup on your shirt. What the fuck is wrong with you, you whoremongering asshole?"

Bill couldn't make out the words of the male voice that was trying to answer the unanswerable questions but he guessed that it must be The General.

"God, I'm glad I'm not in his shoes," he thought. "She's going to kill him."

The sound of the sliding door slamming against its stop on the balcony above him was followed by Murphy's voice. She was no longer yelling but she was hissing her words.

"Go back inside you jerk!" she said. "You're going to embarrass me even more than you probably embarrassed me among your friends tonight in that whorehouse! Get back inside. Now!"

That last word was said in true First Sergeant tones and Bill immediately knew that it would be obeyed. He heard the upstairs screen sliding back into place and another order from Murphy.

"Sleep in the other room you bastard. You're never going to sleep in the same bed with me again. Now get the hell out of here!"

Bill carefully listened but he could not hear anything else from Murphy or The General.

A male voice from the next door balcony said with a laugh, "Boy, was she pissed off or what?" Followed by another, female voice, "I hope she cuts off his balls!"

Bill drained his beer and went to the refrigerator to get a fresh one. His chiming cell phone startled him as he passed by it laying on the kitchen counter. The caller ID displayed Private Caller but he answered it anyway.

Murphy's quiet, almost whispering voice, came from the earpiece.

"Hey, did I wake you up?"

"Not with the phone but a man can't sleep on his balcony around here without people shouting all over the place," he joked.

"Oh, my god! Could you hear us? I'm sorry!"

"Just kidding. It wasn't that bad. So the prodigal husband stumbles home. Huh?"

"Stumbles! That bastard was practically crawling. He couldn't even talk."

"Do you want to talk?" he asked.

"Yes, she said with a little girl voice. I have to talk to someone. Got a minute for a lonely girl on a Saturday night?"

Bill could hear the little laugh in her voice come through her sadness.

"Go for it! I'm listening but I have to get a beer first. Keep talking. I can walk and talk at the same time."

Murphy let loose with a litany of her pain and her despair. She clearly thought that she was the victim and she was looking for a way to get even. She talked of divorce and reprisal against Robert and his friends. When she got back she was going to throw Robert out and she was going to spread the word among the other wives about what he and his friends had been doing. She knew whom his buddies were and she was going to make sure that everyone knew of their philandering.

Bill continued to listen after he made his way back onto his chair on the balcony. His only comments were a few "hmms" and "ohs." He made no effort to break in and just let her rant until her voice changed and he could sense that she had said about everything that she wanted to say.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"Yes! Thank you," Murphy replied. "Where are you?"

"I'm on my balcony. Where are you?" he returned her question.

"I'll be out on my balcony in a second," she replied.

"The moon is still beautiful but not as gorgeous as it was when we were out there," he noted.

"No, it's not but I'm glad we are looking at the same moon. I enjoyed that kiss and your body," she whispered into the phone. "I can still feel your hands on me. Thank you for making an old lady feel young again."

"Old!" he retorted. "You don't look, act, talk, or, if I may say so from recent experience, feel old at all."

"Thank you again," she whispered. "You make me feel as though I'm still in high school talking to my boyfriend so my parents won't catch me. What are you wearing?"

Bill paused and looked into the phone as if he could see her. "Is this an obscene telephone call? Are we going to have phone sex?" he asked with a laugh."

"Yes, but it's collect. Will you accept the charges?" Murphy giggled quietly.

"Yes operator, I accept," he replied. "I'm down to my underwear. Why? What are you wearing?"

"The same thing that I was wearing when we kissed," she replied with a husky sound in her voice. "Except for my shoes, I still have the same clothes on. Do you want to take them off of me?"

Bill was silent for a moment.

"Are you still there?" Murphy asked worriedly afraid that she had gone too far.

"Yes. I'd love to. Are you coming down?"

"Not yet. I want to make sure he's passed out first."

Bill quickly went over the possibilities in his mind. He didn't want to get himself killed but the chances of The General waking up and finding where Murphy had gone were remote.

"How long?" he asked.

"Not too long but we can start now if you like," Murphy husked into the phone again.

"God! I love your voice," he said. "It makes me want to kiss and hold you again."

"Don't go away. I'll be right back," she said and he heard the phone being set down on a table or something.

"Still there?" her voice came back.

"Still here," Bill replied. "What's next?"

Kathi
Kathi
578 Followers