On the Beach Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jim and Bill were squared away I focused my attention on Mark's cock. He was bigger than Bill but smaller than Jim. I had no problem deep-throating Mark. His hips thrust in perfect time with my mouth. I loved what we were doing but found my attention focusing on the way Jim's cock disappeared inside my brother. The way his cheeks flattened. The way his nose pushed up behind Jim's nut sack.

I looked back. Bill's cock was rigid and quivering above his belly. Sweat trickled down his armpits. The hair in his pits and on his chest were black with sweat. I pulled away from Mark. I turned and kiss him deeply, loving the taste of my cunt on his lips.

I straddled Bill, pointed his cock with one hand and lower my pussy onto his hard-on. Mark knelt beside me and we resumed kissing. From what I could tell from the look on his face, Jim was enjoying his blow job, watching me get fuck, watching me kiss Mark or some combination of the three.

I pulled my mouth away from Mark. I locked eyes with Jim as I leaned over Bill's body. I touched my tongue to the center of his chest and lick my way to a pool of sweat that had collected in the hollow of his neck. I touched my lips to the spot and sucked. Salty. Sweat is salty. Cum is not. I don't know how to describe the taste of cum but one thing it is not, is salty.

I stretched further and feasted on the sweat flowing from his armpit, first the right, then the left. Underneath me Bill's thrust did not feel tentative. They felt like someone who was enjoying fucking a cunt.

I sat up, pushing Bill's cock deep inside me. Mark's hairless chest ran with sweat. I tasted him. I suckled at his innocent looking hairless nipples. I urged him up. He stood on the bed, head hunched beneath the low ugly popcorn ceiling. I took his cock into my mouth.

That's how we were when mom and dad walked in.

12