On the Beach Ch. 14

Story Info
30-something man meets mature woman on beach.
1.1k words
4.43
37.5k
4

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
578 Followers

Bill took the opportunity to take a quick shower and pull on a pair of boxer shorts. He decided to wait and see what Murphy was wearing before he dressed to go out. Taking a cold beer from the refrigerator he took up his vantage point on the balcony where he could watch and listen to the ocean. He was too far away to see much of the women on the beach but he could sit and think about what had happened in the last 24-hours or so.

He came to Myrtle Beach to get away from the thoughts of Sandy leaving him and ended up in the middle of a domestic dispute between a woman old enough to be his mother and her husband who happens to be a retired Air Force General. Not only was he in the middle of the fight but he was also screwing the General's wife. In addition, a girl, young enough to be his daughter was coming on to him every time that she saw him.

"I came down here to get away from making decisions for a while and what happens? I have more choices facing me than I want to make!"

The question of whether or not he was going to follow up on Missy's attempts to seduce him was moot. He had already decided not to fool around with someone so young but he enjoyed the attention that she gave him.

"I wonder how she sees me?" he asked himself. "Am I an experienced, older man that she wants to try out or what?"

He smelled her perfume a split second before her hands covered his eyes and pulled his head back against her belly.

"How does who see you?" Murphy asked. "And, since when are you the older man?"

Bill laughed and reached behind the plastic chair with his left hand to grasp a warm, smooth leg.

"You must be the younger women since your leg feels so smooth and strong," he said.

"God, what you do to me," Murphy sighed and tipped his head back so she could lean down and kiss him.

Bill reached up and touched her cheek as he returned the kiss. He felt her tongue touch his lips and he relaxed his mouth so that they could taste each other.

Murphy broke the kiss and raised her head, "I can't ever remember feeling like this with anyone else. Maybe I'm getting senile."

Bill gently pulled her forward until her breasts hovered over him. He nuzzled his face into her cleavage and made a "Mmmmm" sound. Murphy reached into her right bra cup and released her breast from its confinement. She gently squeezed it and maneuvered her nipple down to his mouth. Bill's tongue came out and circled her nipple until he could capture it with his lips. Murphy moaned and pushed her breast against him when he sucked her nipple into is mouth. Letting him suckle at her breast for a minute, Murphy rose up and arched her back pressing her hand to it.

"I can't stay bent over like that," she said. "My poor old back can't take it."

Sliding around in front of Bill, she straddled his legs and sat on his lap. Bill got his first look at what she was wearing and liked what he saw. The white slacks through which Bill could not see any panties were tight enough to show off her curves without making her look bulgy. One breast was still exposed from under the covering of her bra cup and a white, criss-cross blouse tied at her belly button level.

"Here, this is better," she said and cupping her hand under her breast she again offered it to him.

"Do it some more," she ordered and rubbed her nipple across his lips.

He happily obliged and sliding his hands down to cover her butt, he kneaded it while suckling at her breast.

Murphy could feel Bill's erection under her bottom. She wrapped her hands around his head and pulled him tightly against her chest while wiggling her hips until she succeeded in moving his cock to the junction of her thighs and against her pussy.

"I'm 61 years old and I've never done anything like this in my life," she murmured near his ear. "If you keep that up I'm going to cum!"

Bill continued suckling her nipple and Murphy began grinding her pussy against his erection. Her movements picked up speed and Bill released her nipple and kissed her neck and shoulder helping her in her climb towards a climax. The thought had just crossed Bill's mind that the chair was only plastic and they should take it easy when, with a sharp crack, the rear chair leg broke and tipped over on its back. Murphy landed on top of Bill when he hit the floor of the balcony.

They lay there for a moment looking with amazement into each other's eyes before they simultaneously broke out in laughter.

"I've never done this before either," Murphy gargled through her hysterical laughter. "I say we move to a more comfortable spot to finish what we started. OK?"

"What we started!" Bill exclaimed. "I didn't start anything, you sneaked up on me."

"Well let's hurry and finish," she responded while struggling to get up. Murphy ended up on her knees straddling him. She paused while she replaced her breast back inside of her bra and Bill took the opportunity to pull on her butt and slide down until she was sitting almost on his face. Murphy laughed and tried to get up but he held her pussy tightly against his face and puffing out his cheeks, he opened his mouth as wide as it would go and blew a gush of hot air through her shorts and onto her pussy

"Oh, my god!" she exclaimed. "Where did you learn to do these things?"

"I just make them up as I go along," his muffled voice came from between her thighs. "Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes! I always wear panties but these are special for you. Wait'll you see them. Now let me up!"

Bill released his hold on Murphy's thighs and she stood above him with one foot on each side of his chest. He reached up and grasping the backs of her legs he stroked them up and down.

"I love smooth legs," he laughed. "I thought older women didn't shave them."

"Now you're in for it," Murphy responded and lifting her foot she placed it on his chest. She was wearing medium-heeled sandals and she pretended to grind her heel into his solar plexus.

"Take that you cad!" she laughed and ran into the condo.

Kathi
Kathi
578 Followers