On the Beach Ch. 16

Story Info
30-something man meets mature woman on beach.
1.8k words
4.52
42.6k
5

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers

Bill woke up with his stomach rumbling from hunger. They had not made it to lunch and it was going on three o'clock in the afternoon. Murphy slept peacefully beside him. She was lying on her belly with one foot resting on the back of the other knee. Bill wasn't sure whether to wake her or not when she sighed and opened her eyes.

"What time is it?" she murmured without lifting her head. "I'm hungry!"

"It's nearly three," Bill replied and ran his fingers down her back and cupped her ass cheek. "I'm hungry too!"

Squeezing her cheek he slipped his hand down between her legs and ran a finger along her pussy lips. They easily separated and he worked his finger inside and into the warmth within.

"Don't! I have to pee," she said and rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Can I watch?" he asked.

"No! I'd rather do it myself," she responded with a laugh. "Why do you want to watch?"

"If you let me watch I'll tell you," he replied.

"I'm not sure I can go with someone watching," she said thoughtfully. "I'm used to being alone."

"You mean The General never watched you while you were going?"

"Not on your life!" she said over her shoulder while walking towards the bathroom. "We had separate bathrooms at home and he stayed out until I was finished if I had to use the toilet when we were in a place without separate ones."

Murphy didn't close the door so Bill took that as permission to get up and move into the open doorway. He watched as Murphy sat down, looked at him for a moment than lifted her hands and covered her face.

"Don't look!" she ordered and gave a little grunt than a quiet sigh as she let go.

Bill listened to the familiar sound of gushing pee hitting the porcelain bowl and the memories of his mother filled his mind.

"Are you OK?" her voice came through his mental haze. "You look like you are in another world."

"I was for a moment," he replied.

"Are you going to tell me?" Murphy asked while patting herself dry with a pad of paper. "You promised."

Reaching back she pushed the handle and flushed the toilet before standing up and walking over to Bill and pressing herself against him with her arms around his waist.

"Well?" she said and kissed him on the lips. "You're hard again so what are you thinking about?"

Lifting one leg she pushed down on his erection and fitted it between her thighs. Bill could feel her warmth and wetness and briefly wondered if some of the wet was from pee mixed with their combined fluids.

"Do you want to do it one more time before we eat," Murphy said between little nibbles on his neck. "I can last a little while longer without food but I do need some more sex. I don't believe that I just said that," she said thoughtfully after a short pause.

"Uh huh," was all Bill said in reply because he was concentrating on the sensation she was giving him by slipping her wet pussy back and forth on his cock.

Bending his knees, Bill reached down and picked Murphy up by her buttocks. She squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his to hold on to him. Bill had to take short steps towards the bed because her feet wrapped around behind his calves kept him from moving too fast. By the time that they had made the six or seven foot walk to the bed Murphy was mewing like a lost cat. Her thighs were wide open and she could feel the chilly, air conditioned air on her wet thighs and pussy. The sensation was driving her nuts and all she could think about was fitting the cock she could feel rubbing against her into her where it belonged and adding to the erotic sensations that took over her body.

Murphy felt the backs of her legs hit the edge of the bed and she released her stranglehold on Bill's neck to let herself down onto the mattress. He stood in front of her with his shiny-headed wet cock bobbing in front of her face. They both paused for a moment and looked into each other's eyes.

Taking the initiative she cradled his balls in her right hand and encircled his erection with her left to slowly stroke him. Rubbing her thumb on the wet and sensitive underside of the head of his cock elicited a groan of pleasure and a slight buckling of his knees when he reacted to her touch.

Bill's pleading eyes locked with hers and they both knew what he wanted.

"I don't know if I can do this right," she said. "I've only touched one man like this before and it was when I was in college," she continued while still gently stroking him and rolling his balls gently in her fingers.

"There's no right or wrong way to do it," Bill gasped through a little laugh at his own joke. "You don't have to if you don't feel comfortable doing it."

Moving his hips he helped Murphy slide her hand back and forth on his organ. His desire was apparent but still she hesitated. She stared at his cock and then looked back and forth from his eyes to what she held in her hand while slowly moving her face closer to it. When she was only an inch or two away, Bill could feel her breath bathing his cock and he lurched with the sensation. Murphy tightly clenched her hand around him and tentatively stuck out her tongue and licked him.

Bill groaned with pleasure and raising his hand he placed it gently on the back of her head. Looking down he could see the tan lines on her finger where her wedding rings used to be and a sudden feeling of guilt hit him in the gut. He started to pull away but Murphy held on even tighter and pulled him back by his balls and cock.

Pursing her lips she kissed the head once, pulled away, looked at it and then looked up at Bill. Her tongue wiped across her lips and retreated into her mouth while she considered his taste. With a slight smile on her lips she kissed it again before pulling back and once more looking up at him. Her smile was wider this time and opening her mouth she stuck out her tongue out as a guide. Resting his cock on her tongue, she closed her lips around it and captured it with her mouth.

She found that the taste was sort of bland and not at all offensive. It had been so long since she had done anything like this that she wasn't sure if she could do it. His crown felt hot in her mouth and she used the little ridge behind it as a place to lock her lips and rub her tongue up and down the underside. There was so much fluid in her mouth that she couldn't tell if it was saliva or his lube or a mixture of both. He pushed against her and even with her hand wedged between his belly and her mouth it went a little too far back into her throat and she gagged at the intrusion. Bill pulled back and she was able to stifle her gag but her spasming throat swallowed what was in her mouth.

Bill groaned from the exquisite sensation of Murphy's mouth and tongue on his cock. He felt it squeeze into her throat and tried to pull out but he was too late and he saw her eyes water when she gagged. She didn't let up but when she swallowed the suction almost drove him crazy. He watched as her cheeks hollowed when she sucked on the head. She may not have much practice but his cock didn't know that. Her tongue moving around under the head and her fingers rolling his balls sent him into an immediate climax.

"Oh, stop! I'm going to cum. I'm cumming!" he repeated and tried to pull away.

Murphy made a conscious decision to let him ejaculate into her mouth. She made a negative noise around his erection and held him tightly while following his movements with her head. Her eyes were open but she was not looking up at him as she clenched her hand tightly around him and increased the vacuum of her suck.

Unable to control himself any more he let go with his muscles clenching as they worked together to create the pressure of the ultimate male pleasure of ejaculating semen. Holding onto her face with both hands he tried not to push too far into her mouth but satisfied himself with short strokes through her lips and over her tongue.

Murphy continued to hum sounds of pleasure and to keep her mouth around him to catch the ropes of cum filling her mouth. Bill felt his legs weaken after his fourth spurt and he thought he was going to fall. Tilting her head back, Murphy pulled her mouth off of him with a pop and looking up into his eyes she smiled and made a show of swallowing his gift to her.

"For someone who has never done that before you sure learn fast," he groaned. "That was wonderful!"

"Thank you," Murphy grinned and licked her lips. Sucking his waning erection back into her mouth she played with it on her lips and tongue eliciting more groans from Bill.

"Oh, please stop! It's too sensitive," he pleaded making a half-hearted attempt to pull away. "Oh, God that feels good!"

Giving one more hearty suck, Murphy released him and sat back with a pleased grin on her face.

"Not bad for an old lady learning new tricks," she laughed. "I actually liked it and the taste wasn't too bad either. I think I could learn to like it as much as I liked pleasing you."

They lay facing each other on the bed trading little kisses and petting each other's bodies.

"Can you taste yourself?" she asked after kissing him me with her lips open and her tongue swirling around his. "I can still taste you."

"Yes, and I taste pretty good," he replied and sucked on her tongue. "Better than most men!"

"How do you know how other men taste?" she asked pulling back in wonderment.

"I don't," he laughed. "I'm just teasing you."

Bill could taste himself in her mouth. He had tasted his own semen many times with Sandy and after masturbating. It was not unpleasant and he always figured that if his women took him in their mouth than he could just as well do it too.

"Let me please you now," Bill asked and moved to kiss her.

"Not now. I'm OK. Let's eat, I'm starved!" Murphy replied. "Let's leave it like this for a while."

Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers