On the Beach Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shudders, one long continuous wave that begins in her belly and rolls through her chest and out the top of her head. Both hands clutch at her head, as if the force of her orgasm will blow her skull off.

Ben's hips come off the ground. His back arches. He moves his hands away from Muriel's tits so he won't hurt her by accident. He presses them flat by his sides.

"Fuck, man. I can feel your cock pulsing. Your cumming aren't you? Fuck, I can feel you cumming in her pussy. Jesus!" Jim calls out. As Ben's body collapses to the ground, Jim's cock nearly comes out of Muriel's ass. He leans over her, pressing his belly against her back. He rests his hands on the cushions. He begins to kiss and nip at the skin of her shoulders.

"You. Like. That." He pants, each word punctuating a thrust. "Like. My. Cock. In. Your. Ass."

Muriel slams back to meet his thrusts. Ben's cock falls from her pussy, followed by a flood of creamy fluid.

"Yeah, baby. Fuck me with that big cock. Make me cum again, lover. You can do it. Fuck me."

Jim falls silent. He focuses his energy on fucking and fucking alone.

As Muriel begins to shudder once more, he asks her in a breathless pant, "In your ass or on your back?"

He thinks she starts to say "ass" but her words lose all coherence. Ben manages to get his cock back into Muriel's cunt before Jim cums. The kid wasn't lying. He can feel Jim's cock pulse. He knows exactly how many streamers of cum Jim has unloaded in Muriel's ass. He feels each one on his own cock. Amazing.

The three of them collapse together in a heap. Cum runs from Muriel's cunt and ass. Their bodies slide over each other as they catch their breath.

Through a weird sex telepathy, seven pairs of eyes turn toward Meg. She smiles at them. She makes a show of wetting the suction cup of the dildo she holds in her hand. She slams it down onto the cushion, and miracle of miracles, it sticks. She holds the bottle of lube over the dildo and lets lube run down over the head. She turns, rests her chest on the cushion, and lifts her ass toward the watching eyes. One hand appears over her back with the bottle of lube. The hand squeezes. It drops the bottle. Her fingers rub the lube up and down her crack. She sticks one finger in her ass, two, three, and then four. She finger-fucks her ass, loosening it, wondering why she had resisted this pleasure for so many years.

She turns to face her family and friends. She squats over the dildo, steadies it with one hand, and lowers her body. She pauses. Grimaces. It's bigger than her fingers. She lets more and more of her weight rest on the dildo. It starts to bend. She straightens it with her hand. She pushes. With a pop, it's inside her. It hurts and she nearly jerks herself off the thing but stops. She rests. After a few deep breaths and after the burning eases, she lowers herself onto the dildo. She's done it. She grins in triumph. The others grin back. She begins moving up and down on the dildo. It keeps pulling free of the cushion, which irritates her but she manages to steady it with one hand and support herself with the other.

She drops down onto the dildo, freeing her hands. She spreads her pussy lips with one hand and begins to pluck at her clit with the other. She doesn't rub it. She plucks it. She grabs it with thumb and forefinger and plucks, over and over again. She's peripherally aware of Jill letting the strapon fall to the ground.

Ben rolls to her side, pulls himself to his knees and begins to suck on her nipple. Jill crosses to where her mother sits with a dildo jammed into her ass. She squats slightly, grabs her mother's head and pulls it against her own pussy.

Her mom's lips close over her clit. That's all she has time to do. Meg's orgasm rockets out of her pussy and ass. She trembles. Her lips tremble, vibrating her daughter's clit.

Jill throws back her head, pulls her mom's mouth against her sopping cunt with both hands and screams, "Fuck!" into the fading light.

She collapses beside her mother. Jim comes to her side and wraps her in his arm. Meg rolls to one side and lets her ass expel the dildo. Ben pulls her close. Mark steps over them, lies with his back pressed to his father's ass and opens his arms to Muriel, who accepts his invitation. Owen falls onto his back with Bill's head resting on his chest.

The ocean rolls ashore, totally unimpressed, totally indifferent.

The gulls circle, drawn by new odors, curious.

12