On the Beach Ch. 19

Story Info
Muriel wants a baby and everyone vows to help.
6.4k words
4.31
16.2k
9
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

Muriel includes the other men in her effort to have a baby. There's no incest in this chapter and no MM sex, though there is MM togetherness. If that's a problem, look elsewhere. The action is MFM.

Thanks to LarryInSeattle.

Enjoy.

======

They lay there, wrapped into a tight ball, rocking in each other's arms until Mark's now soft cock slips from Muriel's vagina. They roll to their sides, separate slightly, and stare at each other, hands cupping each other's cheeks.

"How are your knees, beautiful man?"

"Just fine, beautiful sexy woman."

They are quiet. Muriel's eyes are closed. Mark listens to the sound of the surf. He imagines what's happening inside his lover's body. He hopes, prays, his cum is rolling its way up her womb to break in waves over a waiting egg to make a baby for her. For him.

"I hope we made a baby, Muriel. Honest."

"Me, too, sweet one. Me, too." Muriel murmurs, eyes still closed. "I'm visualizing all your beautiful little spermies racing inside me."

Mark chuckles. "So was I. Weird." He's silent for a moment. "What if there's something wrong with my sperm?"

"Don't be silly, why would there be anything wrong with your sperm?"

"I don't know. Why does any dude have defective sperm? Happens though."

"No negativity. Okay? Please."

Mark rolls close enough to kiss her shoulder. "I don't mean to sound negative. But maybe we should hedge our bets."

Muriel's eyes open. "What do you mean, 'Hedge our bets'?"

"I mean we're surrounded by the men we love most in this world. Why not..."

"You mean try to get pregnant by your father? Your brother?"

"Yeah, why not? I mean," he grins at her. "It's not like you haven't had sex with them." He rises up on one elbow. "What about Jim?"

"Oh, sure. Owen, too I suppose?"

Mark looks puzzled. "I forgot about Owen." He shrugs. "You like him. Bill likes him. I'm not sure if he's willing. And Jim would need Jill's blessing."

Muriel sits up, feels fluid begin to run down her legs and lies back. She swivels on the carpet, puts her feet up on the sofa, slides a pillow under her butt. She looks at Mark upside down. "You're serious?"

"Totally. I want you to have a baby. If my sperm is fine and it's mine, great. If not, I'll be happy with any baby that's yours. Fuck, if all of 'em are shooting blanks, we can adopt."

"Adopt? Mark, hon, take a breath. You're not willing to live with me yet and you want to adopt?"

"No, I want a baby with you but if that doesn't work, then you should adopt. Single woman can adopt. You don't technically need me."

Muriel shakes her head. "You're Bill's brother, alright. Both of you seem to prefer to jump in with both feet."

"So? We look first. If we like what we see, hell yeah, we jump in with both feet." He rolls over on his stomach, his head above Muriel. He gives her an upside down kiss. "Should I go get them?"

"What!? No, not yet."

Mark's eyes widen and he smiles. "Yet?"

"And I thought I was crazy before," she replies, shaking her head. "I'm going to keep my ass in the air for another, I don't know, twenty minutes. Then, we can talkto them about this. If we're going to do this, we should space it out I think. I'm not as regular as I use to be but it should be about the right time." She reaches up and pats his cheek. "I wasn't using any birth control. I wasn't planning on telling you. I wasn't expecting anything out of you, except maybe a baby."

"That's cool. I'd have only been pissed if it had worked and you didn't tell me."

He rolls onto his back and lies with his head next to Muriel's. The top of his head pressed against her shoulder. "I almost didn't come on vacation with them this year," he whispers, mostly to himself.

"I'm glad you did," Muriel assures him. "Now be quiet. I'm doing a Richard Gere. I'm sending good thoughts to all your little swimmers and my patient eggs. Time to get to work ladies. Make momma proud. Make momma a momma."

***

"Let me see if I'm hearing you right?" Jim says shaking his head at Mark. The others sit and listen. Everyone has stopped eating. "You're asking Jill, not me by the fucking way, but Jill if it's okay with her if I try to get your girlfriend pregnant?"

"Yup, you got it. That's the plan. To be honest..."

"Oh, by all fucking means, be honest," Jim snaps.

"To be honest, I'm hoping you guys are just insurance. I mean, I'd like to hope my little tadpoles are as powerful as anyone else's but we've, well Muriel, has a ticking clock and I don't want to take any chances. I'm hedging my bets. That's all."

"That's all!" Jim starts but Ben holds up a hand and he falls silent.

"Mark, are you telling us, in the space of less than a week you've decide to have a baby with Muriel. We all support you, both of you, you know that, but a baby?"

"I'd like the baby to be for 'us'. But if it ends up just being for Muriel, I'm okay with that. She wants a baby. I want her to have one." His father starts to speak but Mark cuts him off. "I know, there's all the legal stuff, child support etc. Muriel says she'll never hold me to any of that. I can be as involved or uninvolved as I want. If, in the end, we decide it's better if I'm nothing more than a sperm donor, so be it. Same for you guys. Besides, unless it's Jim's, without a blood test there's no way to know which of us is the father."

"Can I tell my mother that I'm gay and going to try to get Ms. Dyer pregnant? Please? Her head will explode."

They all stare at Owen. Only Muriel chuckles. Mark smiles.

"When I said you'd fit right in, I totally fucking nailed it," Mark laughs.

"Do we draw numbers or something," Bill asks. He's serious.

"I was thinking cards, sugar pie," Muriel smiles at him.

"You're serious about this?" Meg asks her friend and lover. "You, too?" she includes her son.

Muriel reaches across the table and takes Meg's hands in hers. "Yes, Meg. I'm trying not to imagine it's too late but, yes, I want to do everything I can to become a momma."

Meg nods and turns to look down the table. "Don't be offended boys but Jim, Owen, any diseases run in your families?"

"What about me?" Jill demands. "Mark asked me, not Jim. Me."

"That's true, Jill," Muriel replies. "What about you honey? Please believe me, I understand completely if you say 'no' and I wouldn't love you any less."

"Well, thanks for asking but I have to say," her face splits into a huge grin, "I think it's the best idea I've heard yet. Jim, you get in there and give Muriel a baby and I don't want to hear another word about it." She ignores his stare. "Where are you in your cycle? You tracking your temperature?" she shoots at Muriel.

"About mid-way but I'm a bit irregular anymore and no, sweetie, I'm not taking my temperature. This was a spur of the moment idea. It wasn't like I was thinking 'I'm going to have one of Meg's boys knock me up this summer' or anything."

Jill nods. "Okay. No problem. Here's the plan."

"The plan?" Mark wonders out loud. "Who put you in charge of the plan?"

"Anyone else at the table a Bio major, anyone else planning on med school? Anyone else volunteer at a women's health clinic? No? So, how about you climb down off the macho horse, big bro and listen up?"

Muriel smiles at the girl. Mark gapes, then nods.

"Okay," Jill resumes, clearly put out at the interruption. "Women are fertile for about three days out of their cycle. During those three days, couples are encouraged to fuck their brains out, the more the better. A healthy man can pump out plenty of sperm to keep up that pace. And you, you luck wench," Jill smiles at Muriel. "You have more than one man to work with. The limiting step in this reaction may be you, not them. You might be walking funny by the end of the week." She looks at Bill. "It'll be toughest on you and Owen."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, while Jim is donating his sperm to Muriel he can still get me off with his mouth or fingers." She shrugs. "Oh never mind. Like a said, a healthy man pumps out sperm at will. You two have fun but let's see. A couple of those three days might already be past, maybe all of them, or maybe they haven't even started yet. Here's what I think. Muriel..."

"Yes, honey."

"Uh," Jill is honestly confused for a second. "Oh, I think you should try to have intercourse, vaginal of course," she ignores Bill's snort of amusement, "at least twice a day. Mark will probably end up with more than his share but that leaves four. Shoot, I was going to say they should have sex with you twice over the next five days but that works out to twice for each of them. Oh well, if Mark nails you more than twice, consider it dessert."

"Jill, honey, you're assuming they've all agreed. That's not quite the case yet is it?" Muriel interposes quietly.

"If this is what you want, Muriel, I'd be honored," Ben tells her.

"Me, too," Bill adds.

"Okay," Jims says shaking his head. "How the hell a poor innocent young African American ended up in this fix is beyond me though."

"Fix? Please, you're getting more pussy than you've ever dreamed of and I'm not bitching about it," Jill snorts.

Jim shrugs and tries to look as if the prospect doesn't excite him.

"You know I'm in." Mark tells the table.

"Honey," Muriel turns to Owen. "You're new to this whole crazy mess. I'm pleased that you want to help but, as I told Jill earlier, please, please do not feel you have to." She looks at him puzzled. "Honey, you been home? I don't want your momma callin' the police or anything."

"I told them I was crashing with a friend for a few days." He actually blushes. "Mrs. Casey said I could stay here with Bill, if I wanted." He looks at Muriel, then Jill. His blush deepens. "I guess I don't mind trying it again with a girl, woman I mean. But, uh, could Jill do that thing she did the other night again. I mean if Bill has to save himself for baby making and stuff."

"You sweet thing you. I think I can spare Bill a time or two. After all, Dr. Jill gave her permission. Whatever makes you happy and comfortable, Owen. And thank you. Thank you."

Owen stands up. "I have to get to work, though."

"Did you say you were studying graphic design?" Muriel asks him. He nods. "You good with computers, I mean besides design. You can work with spreadsheets and databases?" She continues.

Owen looks puzzled, shrugs. "Uh, yeah. I'm not an expert but sure I know a little about that stuff. I can learn it anyway. Why?"

"Honey, how'd you like to work for me?" She doesn't wait for Owen to answer. She picks up her cell phone from the table.

"Jim?" she says after a moment. "Let me talk to Jim, honey. Sure, I'll hold." They all stare at her but she pays them no mind. "Jim? Hi, it's Muriel. I'm good. Now, Jim, don't hate me; I'll make it up to ya somehow. Well, let me finish, hon, and I'll tell ya. I've done hired Owen out from under you." She shakes her head. "No, don't be silly. I haven't opened a pizza parlor. No, he's going to help me with some advertising, posters, pamphlets, that sort of thing. Well, Jim, honey, if you need the same thing you should've been paying him for that and not slinging pizza pies in an oven. You know, I might have someone along those lines for you. I'll let you know. Can you spare him tonight? I'd like to go over some ideas with him. Of course, I'm a pain in the ass. I know that but can you spare him? Jim, can I have him full time, I mean now, you know, no two-week notice?" She holds the phone away. "Honey, no need to raise your voice. Oh, and this is my request not Owen's. You know he'd never leave you short. You do. Good. Jim, what about the Connor boy? I know he's home for the summer and hasn't been able to find anything worth doing. You know who I mean. Gwen, Gwen Connor that cute little redhead you always want to cut your hair. You give her a call. Her boy's a good kid. How about a sweetener, ya old con artist? I'll throw in six free haircuts for your trouble? Huh? Yes, sure with Gwen. No wonder Juanita dumped you, honey, you're incorrigible. Right, I forgot. You dumped her. You be nice to Gwen. She's a sweetheart. You break her heart and we won't be friends no more. Alright, alright, sure, I know, heart of gold, sweet as summer honey, yeah, I believe you. Bye, Jim. Seriously, I do owe ya big time. I'll make it right. Thanks, hon. Same to you. One more thing. Seriously, that little Gwen would be the best thing that ever happens to your sorry butt. Why don't you pull your head out your ass and ask her out?" She hangs up without waiting for a response.

"There, that's taken care of." She looks around. "What all y'all smilin' at?" She waves a hand at Owen. "Sit down, honey. We haven't had our pie yet."

"Should we wait until supper to have dessert, Muriel?"

"Meg, love. You can do what you want but I'm not having any pie. That's for the boys. They'll need their strength." She laughs at her own joke. "Meg, come with me would you?"

Jill looks at her father. He gives his head a tiny shake. They watch the two women walk up the stairs to Muriel's house. No one has pie.

***

Once they step inside, Muriel's façade crumbles. She turns to Meg and falls into her arms.

"Oh, Meg. I'm so afraid I'm being stupid. I'm so scared. I mean every word of what I said. Having a baby doesn't commit Mark to anything. You have to believe that."

"Hush, of course I believe that. Of course, you're scared. You be ten different kinds of foolish if you weren't and I doubt there's a foolish bone in your body."

"I'm desperate and that leads to foolishness easy enough."

"Maybe, but not in this case. If it doesn't work out for you and Mark it won't be for the lack of trying. And Ben and I will be here for you. Goddamn, it'll be like being a grandma. Holy shit! Muriel Dyer, how funny would be if you become my daughter-in-law? I'm going to make you call me 'mom Casey'."

Muriel giggles and reaches for a Kleenex. She hugs her friend. "Thanks. I needed that."

"You know, I normally hate all this New Age crap," Meg tells her friend as they walk toward the couch. "I don't really think it would make a difference but when you were talking about this, over lunch, I started thinking I'd really like to be there. I mean, you know, while you're making love. I don't know why. It's not like you need moral support."

"I'd love for you to be there. Mark, has to be there. He's not said a word about it but I insist."

"Oh, honey. He'll want to be there." Meg's eyes fill, catching her by surprise. "You two are going to be so good together. Fuck your age, his age. Fuck it all. He's a beautiful man and you're a beautiful woman and you're going to have the most beautiful baby."

The two women hug and cry together for a few minutes.

They turn toward the patio door as the cry "cannonball" echoes off the dunes followed by a loud splash.

They hold hands and head toward the pool.

***

"I know what I'm supposed to do but I've never..."

"Hush, baby. Lay down beside me."

Owen lies down beside Muriel.

"First, we don't have to do a damn thing, honey." He nods. "Second, you sure you're okay with these fools hanging out." He looks around him.

Mark sits on the bed. Muriel is lying beside him. Meg, sits beside her son. He feels the bed shift and without looking, he knows Bill has sat down behind him. The warm hand on his shoulder confirms it. Jim sits in a chair in the corner; Jill sits in his lap. She smiles at him, an open warm welcoming smile, and he smiles back. Ben stands behind his wife at the side of the bed.

He's as nervous as hell but at the same time he feels like he's been accepted into this cocoon of love and concern. He's never felt this welcome, anywhere, in his life.

"No, it's okay."

Muriel smiles at him. "Lie down beside me, sweet one." She closes his eyes with one hand. "Is there something that scares you about women?"

"Everything," Owen whispers. No one laughs.

"Hmm. Can you pick one thing, at least at first, that we can work on?"

"Their boobs. They're so big. They look like they could smother you. Where do you touch them?"

"Just about anywhere. But I'm guessing you like to be touched here." She gently presses a fingertip to his nipple. He squirms. "So do women." She continues to play with his left nipple, playing with the piercing and the perky bud stretched over it. "Does that feel nice?"

"Uh-huh."

"Good. Would you like to try doing that to me or should we continue like this?"

Owen rolls onto his side. He opens his eyes slightly. Muriel smiles at him. She picks up his hand, grasps one finger and brings it to her breast. She pulls his hand forward until the tip touches the tip of her nipple. Together they watch it grow hard. She moves his finger in circles, moving the hard pebble of her nipple as it floats atop the soft mound of her breast. She presses his finger, pushing the nipple inward. She lets go of his hand and he continues. It's hard to tell if he's simply curious or enjoying himself.

"That feels nice, Owen."

He grunts.

"Would you like to do more?"

He nods.

"Okay. I'm sure I'd like done to my nipples whatever you like done to yours." She lies back against Mark's legs. She puts her arms behind her. One hand caresses Mark's side. The other is grasped by Meg. Owen looks nervously at her breast. It is large, much larger than Bill's. As if reading his mind, Bill speaks.

"Muriel, Mark, why don't you guys move over a little. Muriel, maybe you can lean back against Mark's legs and chest like last night."

Mark moves and Muriel follows, no questions asked. Bill kisses the back of Owen's shoulder and stands. He walks around the bed and slides in on Muriel's other side. He half lies beside her. Muriel lets go of Meg's hand and pats Bill's cheek.

"I've missed you sitting on the deck with me," she whispers.

"Me, too," Bill answers. "Tell us if we're doing anything wrong."

"Okay." She settles back against his brother and closes her eyes.

Bill leans over her. Owen watches closely. Muriel's hand leaves Mark. She begins to stroke Owen's side. He jumps a little, relaxes, and sighs as he focuses on the feel of soft fingers on his flesh. His skin doesn't care whether the fingers belong to someone with a cock or a pussy. His head, his heart, to a large extent care, but not his skin. He watches as Bill purses his lip and blows across Muriel's nipple. It crinkles. Bill extends his tongue and licks a circle around the nipple before pressing the tip against the hard nugget in the middle of all that softness.

Owen leans forward. He emulates Bill's actions. Muriel lowers her hand to Owen's thigh. She traces her nails across his skin. The back of her hand brushes his cock. It twitches. She continues to rub the inside of his leg. With every stroke, her hand moves a little higher, until the back of her hand presses against his cock and balls. She turns her hand over and gently plays with the steel that girds his cock. He's very hard.

His growing excitement leaves no room for nerves. He plays with her nipple more assertively. He can tell what she likes by the way her hand reacts on his cock. Soon, he's rhythmically pressing his body against her side.

He takes a breath and pulls away from her breast. Bill is lying on his side, his head partly on Mark's lap, stroking Muriel's arm. She smiles at Owen. She moves her legs apart and he shifts to kneel between them. He doesn't look at her pussy. He's seen pussy before. He doesn't like it. It looks too much like a gash. Truthfully, it's a woman's pussy that frightens him the most.

Muriel, Bill, they all see the change in Owen's face. Bill strokes Owen's back and butt with one hand. With the other, he strokes his lover's cock. Muriel smiles at him. A smile that says they might just as well be sharing a joke after bumping into each other at the grocery store as lying naked together. A smile that tells him she understands and he is not to worry about a thing.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers
12