On the Bike Ch. 5

Story Info
Her bike shorts left nothing to the imagination.
1.2k words
4.19
70.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toninb
toninb
14 Followers

In the past week he had only seen Sara sparingly.

The advertising company for which they both worked was putting together a proposal for a new ad campaign for the launch of a new car manufacturer in Malaysia.

Winning the campaign would be a huge boost for the company and the Director had ordered early starts and late finishes for everyone.

As the Art Director, Sara was kept very busy organizing visuals for the campaign.

It was now Friday afternoon and Tonin was sitting in his office thinking, as usual, about the times that he had had with her.

The phone rang.

"Hi," she said. Tonin sighed. It was good just to hear her voice.

"Would you like to meet me for a ride tomorrow morning?" she asked.

"I didn't realize you had a bike," he said.

"I bought one a couple of days ago. I thought it would be nice to get out together," she said.

Tonin couldn't think of anything nicer.

They agreed to meet at the start of the Seaway bike track at 9 am.

The next morning Tonin was up at 7 am. After having breakfast he put on his shorts and t-shirt and did a little bicycle maintenance. It had only just turned 8 o'clock and, despite the fact that the bike track was just 20 minutes ride from his house, he decided to get under way.

The morning was fine and cool with a promise of warmth to come.

He rode the longest possible way he could think of to the rendezvous point but he was still early.

He sat on the grass and watched people walking by until finally he saw her riding towards him.

She looked good on a bike.

She was wearing a white, open neck shirt with what appeared to be a brightly colored bikini top underneath. On her bottom half she had a pair of skin-tight, lycra riding shorts which clung to her curves in such a way that it left nothing to the imagination.

After greeting him with a kiss they set off on their ride.

The Seaway bike track went from one end of the city to the other, following the sea all the way. It was mostly flat with the occasional rise where the ocean cliffs forced the track away from the shore.

For most of the ride they were side by side, sometimes talking, other times silently enjoying the fresh air and each other's company.

Occasionally another rider or walker would come from the opposite direction so Tonin would fall back behind Sara. This was partly because it seemed like the right thing to do but mostly because he loved to look at her arse cheeks on the bike seat. Lucky seat, he thought.

Before long the cool air of morning was gone, replaced by the sun's strengthening rays.

They had just entered a section of the track which meandered through a small park.

The trees offered some protection from the sun and Sara suggested that it would be good to have a break.

They got off their bikes and sat under a tree while drinking from containers they had both brought with them.

Tonin looked across at her. His eyes moved to her groin where the lycra clung to her so tight that he could clearly make out the shape of her mound of pubic hair.

She caught him looking and smiled.

"I think it's time for the body to get a bit of sun," she said.

She stood and removed her shirt. The bikini top, tied on with the narrowest of straps, shaped her tits perfectly.

Without a moment's hesitation she began stripping off her shorts.

Over her thighs, knees, then shoes.

Tonin looked at her, naked from the boobs down, and thought he would cum right there and then.

Sara's backpack was located behind Tonin.

She walked behind him and bent onto to one knee to pick up her bag.

Her ass was now just inches from his face. He imagined his mouth on her pubes, his tongue licking her cunt.

She found her bikini bottom and stood up again.

She lifted one leg into the bikini and for a moment her legs were apart, revealing the lovely flaps of her pussy.

Next she put the other leg in and then slowly pulled the bikini over her ass.

"That was nice," Tonin said.

"I'm glad you liked it. There will be more for you later," she said.

They were soon back on the bikes and on their way.

As the bike track wound its way to the other side of town it became narrower and twisty, and it was necessary to ride single file.

This suited Tonin just fine.

Since Sara had changed into her bikini he had enjoyed even more the view of her ass on the bike seat.

The sides of her bikini bottom were riding up her beautifully curved ass, giving him a lovely view of her behind.

The track before them began to climb slightly. Sara rose from her bicycle seat and stood up in the pedals, putting extra effort into each turn of the pedals. As they reached the top of the rise and started the downhill section she remained standing but bent her top half down, looking for less wind resistance.

It was the perfect picture for Tonin. Her ass was beautifully poised in the air with the cloth of her bikini riding up. Her legs slightly apart, he could make out the shape of her pussy under the material.

His cock was beginning to respond to this view as it began to harden, lifting up his shorts.

He reached his hand under his shorts and felt his balls. Then he began to stroke his cock as he watched Sara in front of him.

She turned and saw what he was doing.

A cheeky smile came to her face.

The bike track was now entering another small park and was mostly deserted.

Sara, who had still not sat down, reached behind her self with one hand and pulled the side material of her bikini bottom further into her crack.

Tonin stopped his stroking as his heartbeat raced.

She then moved her finger to the crotch of her bikini and pulled aside the material, bending further as she did, so that Tonin could now plainly see her cunt.

Tonin's solid cock was now poking out of his shorts, his hand moving up and down the shaft.

Sara looked back at him and moved her finger over her pussy lips and then inside herself.

Tonin pumped harder on his cock until Sara came to halt in front of him.

Tonin rode up next to Sara who was now off her seat and standing on the ground, her legs straddling the horizontal bar of her bike. She was bent over her handlebars, her bikini bottom still tucked into her crack.

Without a word Tonin slid his finger under the crotch of her bikini and found her delightfully moist lips. She jumped slightly as his finger went inside her cunt. Her breathing became more hoarse as he continued to stroke her. Faster and faster he went until she let out a tiny laugh and turned to face him.

"This bike riding sure feels good," she said.

He nodded his head in agreement.

Tonin and Sara's adventures will continue with "On the Beach Again. Ch 6".

toninb
toninb
14 Followers