On the Block Ch. 01

Story Info
Adventures in Baltimore's Red Light District.
4.6k words
4.28
28.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Animal Farm

Originally titled "Whoring Night Chapter 1"

Rewritten and edited by La Pantera Bonita

After my divorce, I lived during the early 80's bouncing between New Jersey and Pennsylvania. I eventually settled down in south central Pennsylvania for the next decade until I met Tammy and moved South. During the dry spells and sometimes during the good times I would habitually go out whoring with the guys once every few months or as the cash flow permitted. We would make short road trips to the Block, the infamous red light district in Baltimore. We would pay a premium for the whores who worked the strip clubs, but didn't really care. We made good money and all of us were single, and had money to blow. I generally didn't masturbate for a couple of days, that way I could cum three times in a night. My buddies usually settle on just one whore, sometimes two.

We arrived at the "GOLD RUSH" bar located on the corner where the first barker let us inside. The regular girls know me by name, as does the guy who works the parking lot. (Okay, maybe this one is unfair because my name was on the car tag.) I would make a spectacle of myself when I am out during my post navy days. I had long dark hair midway down my back. A small black top hat hid my receding hairline, accessorized with a dangling dragon erring (or something equally bizarre) long black polished finger nails, skull rings and poison rings on my fingers, chain suspenders, some kind of satanic shirt and a rock on a rope (crystal hanging about my neck.) The girls loved it. Anyway, at least I would be remembered.

My buddy Dave, a normal looking blond hair version of myself, took one quick look around the bar and decided to go to JEWEL BOX. A girl was semi-nude on stage, a real dog I would normally say, except I wouldn’t want to give “dog” a bad name. She was more like something you would get out of a live bait shop, but I wanted to see her pussy anyway. Why? I don't fucking know. Perhaps because I capable of doing so. I told him I would catch up to him at the JEWEL BOX. I sat down and ordered Molson Golden ale and got my usual Budweiser. I forgot where I was for a moment. A large burly fellow sat on my right and started to talk to me. He was from West Virginia and had some family problems. I pretended I was a psychologist by trade, odd appearance and all, and baffled him with some Freudian bullshit I saw in the "Three Faces of Eve."

He said in a real loud voice over the music, "My girlfriend is fucking a pig!"

I started to explain how sometime women go for authority figures or are attracted by uniforms…

"No, No, No, You don't understand,” he shouted, shaking his drunken head and slapping the bar.

Actually, I thought I was doing well with the Freudian shit.

"She's fucking a pig! A barnyard animal!"

I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. I pretend to be thinking intently when I was really covering up my smirk. I settled down and took deep regular breaths. I looked him square in the eye, and in a real professional voice told him, "It's the corkscrew shaped penis. Some women can't get enough of it." Jesus, this guy was twice my size, what the fuck was I saying?

Fortunately, he took it to heart and left. I thought I heard him mumble something about a plastic surgeon on his way out. I wish I had Jerry Springer's number. Seems the pigs have taken over and it is no different than when man ruled over us.

My attention came to a hot young lady on my left, who shyly asked me if I would buy her a drink. I have never seen her before. I said, "Of course" all the while staring at her tits. It is socially acceptable in a strip joint to stare at a woman's tits; in fact you are considered rude if you don't. (Emily Post strip joint rule #154.) She was about 19 with short blonde hair. She was wearing jeans over her tight, round, young, firm ass, which was a perfect inverted heart shape, with the seam of the denim separating her cheeks (not that I noticed) and a regular clinging T-shirt. Her tits stuck out nicely. A solid "C" or "D" cup I supposed. She had just the right amount of the "baby fat" on her. We would call this type a "fuck puppy"- young, frisky, chubby, and a face licker. We rested our hands on each other's thighs as she drank her $20.00 glass of 7-Up. She was just passing through town and needed some money, so she didn't really have the clothes the other dancers normally wore to socialize with the crowd. She quickly finished her drink and asked for another one with the bar tender hovering over us ready to strike on my next Jackson. I raised my finger to the bartender and said, "Just give us a minute."

I asked her if she would like a bottle instead. The bottle was more expensive, but got us into the back room, where we could have uninterrupted sex for 30 minutes. She agreed, but was somewhat surprised at my quick initiation to go in the back. I was and old hat at this. While I don't mind wasting money on whores, I will save $20 when I can, besides she wasn't much on the conversation skill of being a prostitute.

We went in the back door and ducked down below a water pipe into what appeared to be a large closet with a dirty used mattress on the floor, only slightly stained. She grabbed a sheet and laid it on the mattress. I paid her the money and we started to undress. I have an undress ritual where I place my top hat on the floor and put all my rings into it. (I really don't want to hurt anyone in a moment of passion.) She removed her T-shirt and her jeans. She slipped her bra off revealing two young perfect firm titties. They had just a slight sag to them from the shear weight. Her aureoles were pale, nipples slightly inverted. She took her panties off and turned to face me. "What a beautiful pussy!" I exclaimed. I tried to contain my drool.

It wasn't shaven, but almost hairless. The thin blonde hairs were barely visible. I had her stand in front of me with her pussy in my face. I was getting a slight musty smell. Her pussy lips were thick and tight together. She needed lubrication. I placed my hands on her ass by reaching around on the inside of her thighs. I kissed her thighs and worked my way up Jacob's ladder to heaven. I started to lick her youthful pussy, ever so slowly, just to get her juices going. She tasted exactly like vanilla ice cream. I loosened my pants with one hand and got naked. She didn't even gasp when she saw my mighty 5.3 inches of hot throbbing love muscle. "What a pro," I thought.

She nonchalantly handed me a cheap rubber from the machine and calmly said, "Here, put this on."

Fucking "A" right! I placed the rubber on my dick, with so little to spare, and mounted her on the mattress. I was thrusting away wildly, giving her my best stuff and she was barely moving. On that rare occasion when she did move, it was usually wrong and out of sync with my thrusts. I got off and placed her on top.

Blonde girl spoke quietly, “I am really not that good on top."

I wanted to tell her she wasn't that fucking good on the bottom either, but held my tongue, as I was already into this piece of ass for two Franklins.

She apologized for being "inexperienced" and went on to explain she had not been with many men before. I raised an eyebrow in disbelief. About that time, a second female entered the door. She was also a dirty blonde with short hair. She was older than the girl I was "fucking", about mid 20's. She was wearing a white tank top, which hugged her massive jugs. She had faded pink panties. A typical bar socializing outfit. She grabbed the bottom of her top and removed it over her head displaying a set of big titties, at least a triple "D." She said, "For an extra $100, you can fuck the both of us."

I was in heaven. I talked her down to fifty, although I would have paid and extra two hundred, with my dick being in an upright condition. Seems these girls were lesbian lovers who needed some money and went out whoring. She then said, "Okay, How do you want us."

Jesus! I nearly came just thinking about it. Unfortunately I was pressed for time; I needed to get my rocks off in a hurry. I had them eat each other for a couple of minutes; just enough to pole vault me into action. The older blonde was on the bottom with the young one on top in a 69 position. While they were licking each other's pussy, I was feeling up their titties, sticking an occasional tongue into their wet snatches. I had to break them up and do some quick fucking. I know better than to ask lesbians for head, so I had the older one ride my cock as the younger one sat on my face. They were facing each other giving each other long French kisses while discussing personal finances between tongue-lashings. Meanwhile, I was pumping my dick into one blonde twat, while snorkeling the other one's wet pussy, breathing through my ears. I had my arms extended upward rubbing 4 bodacious tatas. I was dead and in titty heaven, switching from big and firm to big and floppy, firm, floppy, floppy, firm. I tried bouncing all four titties at one time, to see which one would jiggle the longest. I would finger roll one set of nipples, then the other. They placed their nipples touching each other's so I could finger roll all four at one time. They were so thoughtful and considerate of my mammary fetish.

I felt the older girl's pussy muscles tighten and grab my cock like a hand. I recompensed and grabbed some tit, extended my tongue into the young blonde's snatch and blew my load into her lover's tight pussy.

I caught up with Dave, at the JEWEL BOX. He was making negotiations with a young black female about fucking her in the ass. I didn't see anything I liked, so I told him I would be at the newly opened upstairs bar. I sat down, got a beer and Lori appeared. If you look up "coke whore" in the dictionary, it has her picture by it. She was a short thin dirty blonde. Her hair was stringy and was much in need of shampoo. Lori had a drawn in face with dick sucking lips. She gave great head. Her teeth were gray and rotting from heavy drug use. She had a cute little bod for a woman in her early 30's. Pretty legs and small droopy breasts complete the package. She was wearing a short sheer faded blue baby doll outfit. The hem was right at her ass cheeks, giving you a glimpse of her cute little ass as she paraded around the bar-no panties of course. She came over and sat between my legs on my crotch. I was still a little sore from my last go round with the lesbians, but it didn't take me long to get aroused. I bought her a drink, and starting to finger her pussy as she rubbed her ass on my dick, I occasionally placed a hand on her tit, feeling her nipples through the fabric, but pussy play was my main goal. I reached into my wallet and pulled out a quarter gram of coke I had left over from an eight ball I got while I was in California.

I had stopped doing coke because of drug testing, but still had it on hand for the sluts. She promised to drink her $15.00 drink more slowly. (I liked the JEWEL BOX; it was like a discount whore bar.) Joe, the bartender kept coming back every couple of minutes asking Lori if she needed a refill. Finally, she told him to go away and that she would let him know when she was ready for another drink. Her pussy was dry. I had to lick my right finger in order to insert it into her snatch, being careful not to hurt her with my long fingernails. Once I got my finger into her, I had her hostage. I said. "Don't move or you might get hurt."

We started to have a serious conversation. She said she needed money (which means lets fuck) to go see a doctor about a lump in her breast. She had me feel with my free hand the side of her left breast. Damn if there wasn't a lump there. I almost felt bad. I told her I wasn't interested in her tonight.

"Oh! You are just using me to make you horny for some other girl!"

I looked her straight in the eye and said, “You are right, you're absolutely correct. I am a pig."

There isn't too much you can do with candid honesty. She knew she wasn't going to get a bottle, so she recommended her girlfriend Anne. Lori claimed that she was new and "She was a good girl." Now, when Lori claims someone is a "good girl" that means three things. One, she fucks for money. Two, she hasn't figured out how to rip guys off yet. And three, she doesn't try to steal Lori's drugs.

"Where is she?"

Lori got up and brought over this fawn sitting in the dark corner of the bar by herself. She looked like Britney Spears with long curly hair and freckles. She was wearing a more "conservative" baby doll outfit. She had perky titties that stood at attention and nice shapely legs to boot. God what legs. She had on panties, the large oversized kind with frills on them. She had been watching us, and quickly informed me she doesn't like to get felt up at the bar as I removed my hand from her left tit. I got done quickly to the business of bargaining. She asked for $150. I choked.

"Look" I said, "I'm not Mr. Woo." Mr. Woo was a generic name the girls gave Japanese businessmen. They typically charged them more for the same piece of pussy. I counter offered with a hundred, which she accepted. Damn she got me. Normally they start at a hundred and I negotiate them down. Oh well, young and pretty was too hard to refuse. She had just graduated high school. She liked glamour style magazines and used the money for make up. She could easily be a cover girl for one. She was a true clothes whore.

We went in the back room, which unlike the GOLD RUSH was set up to accommodate fucking. I came up from behind her and cupped both of Britney's er ah Anne's breasts with my hands. She had a slight instinctive response to pull away, but I stayed on her. Damn these things were firm. I kissed her on the back of her shoulders and ran my tongue down the side of her neck. She turned her head slightly allowing me some more access to her long neck. I slid one hand down inside her panties to fondle her pussy hairs. Nothing too slutty yet. She reached around and fondled my dick though my pants. I was a bit surprised; she seemed like such a prudish whore. Once I was hard I moved my dick forward into the crack of her ass cheeks. She had the perfect ass, unlike Lori whose ass was bony. After a little bit of grinding, I turned her around and pulled the nighty top off over her head. All I could see were those pert titties with the cute freckles that ran from her neck to the top her tits.

I undressed quickly. She had removed her panties in a somewhat professional manner. She actually folded her clothes and placed them to the side, while mine were heaped. She didn't gasp at my mighty 5.3-inch love muscle either.

"How about a little head" I asked.

"I haven't done much of that, I'm not very good," she replied.

"Jesus lady, there is no such thing as bad head. Let me help you through this."

She listened attentively. I continued, “First off, you don't have to take my entire massive organ in your mouth" (not even a smile). “The top part underneath the head has all the sensitive nerve cell endings, just concentrate on it. Secondly, if you have a choking sensation stop. Just take your lips and tongue and lick my cock. You really don't need to put it in your mouth, that's porno movie stuff."

Young Britney, er-ah, Anne took my cock in her hands and eagerly licked the underside of it. She was doing quite well. Her lips were parted and her tongue extended as she dragged them up and down slowly along the shaft. “Now with that hand and fondle my balls" I instructed.

She reached down and started to grab my balls. “Not so hard" I said with a slight grimace.

I was building up for a big one. I reached over and played with her tight pussy lips. I licked my finger and eased it inside her. Yes, this was the same finger that was in Lori, which would concern most bacteria conscience females, but not Anne. I felt the heat from her pussy on my finger and it started to get sticky. The smell of Tabu perfume filled the air. (It's a cheap rank smell, but is my favorite on whores. I was surprised Anne wore it.) I stretched my neck slightly so I could get in a few good wet licks of Miss Tight lips. No musty smell coming from her twat. This thing was daisy fresh. I looked up at her tits and her face buried in my crotch. With her lips moving back and forth, I reached across with my left had and grabbed a handful of tit. "Faster now' I instructed.

She grabbed my cock with her hand and made faster strokes. She moved her head back. "Keep licking" I commanded with short breaths.

Anne lowered her head back and placed her mouth over the head of my cock and sucked the chrome right off the bumper. Her right hand was moving up and down the shaft, while her left hand was fondling my balls. I turned my head and looked her straight in her the pussy. That was all it took, I blew my load into her unsuspecting mouth. She pulled back a little and kept stroking until I was finished. She grabbed a tissue and daintily spit out my cum into it. She said, “Why didn't you tell me you were going to do that?"

I had to chuckle. “You really didn't expect that? C'mon. Oh, and one more lesson. Always get the money up front. If I wasn't a regular, I'd be out the door."

I met Dave downstairs and we swapped stories. We decided to hit one more bar and call it a night as our funds were running low. We hit a small no name club next to the Midway. We were fairly well depleted of funds and cum.

We ordered up beers and watched some local sow on stage. We both turned down offers to buy the haggy-baggies drinks, as they attempted to make their sagging charms appealing. None had the proper eye appeal. We were getting ready to depart when in from the back office walked Kitten.

Kitten was a cute little red head. She was a real baby doll. Both Dave and I had fucked her on separate occasions. She had a nice personality, a tight pussy, and strawberry nipples. We really didn't care too much about "nice personality" part as much as her tight pussy. She sat down on my left away from Dave and I bought her a drink, since she did remember me. (How could she forget the mighty 5.3 incher!)? Dave felt left out, so I swapped chairs with her, placing Kitten in between the two of so we could both feel her up. She explained she had been "out of the business" for a while visiting her parents. They didn’t know she is a dancer/hooker, but had come down to Baltimore and took her back to Townson. She worked in a grocery store deli at minimum wage fighting off the advances of the store manager in large polyester pants who kept promising her the “good life.” She had been making in a week, what she was doing in a night down on the Block. The owner wanted to feature her picture outside the bar, but she refused, fearing someone would tell her parents. I just loved these stories.

While she was giving me her recent biography, I was concentrating on her tight pussy and gently pinching her left strawberry nipple. Dave was busy at work fondling her ass. She would occasionally turn around and smile at him as he played with her ass. Dave bought Kitten the next drink, hoping to get some of the tit action. I started to feel a stir in Mr. Mikey. The little guy wanted out again. What a slut Mr. Mikey can be. I quickly got a bottle and headed upstairs with Kitten, leaving Dave behind with a $20 ginger ale. Hey, what the fuck are friends for?

I walked up the stairs behind her watching her ass swivel to and fro in her tight jeans. I was hypnotized by the pendulum movement of her butt. There was a faint wisp of sweet smelling perfume as the upstairs air blew over Kitten to my olfactory. The upstairs area had a large black near-leather couch in a dimly lit room with black painted walls. There was no door to the stairway and I felt that someone could walk in at anytime. That was not going to be a deterrent. I looked around and said "Here, in the open?"

12