On the Boat

Story Info
He and you enjoy sensual fun after sailing.
1k words
4.1
22.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s been a long day sailing and we have gotten lots of sun...you are stiff from working the sails all day...I have been watching you since this morning...I love the look of your body and it always makes me hot to watch you...you large breasts under your cotton tee shirt unrestrained and the feminine curve of your legs as they enter your shorts...your hair tied back showing your beautiful neck...

As we finish tying up the boat I suggest we go below for a while and I will give you a massage...this sounds great to you so we hop back onto the boat and go below deck...as I warm up some oil to help soothe your muscles you stretch out on the bunk in the front cabin...it is still very bright with light coming in through the front hatch above your head so you put on a sleeping mask to give your eyes a rest telling me to do with you as I will...

I have the warm oil now as I climb onto the bunk beside you...you look so beautiful lying there...I ask you to leave the sleeping mask on until I tell you and you agree... I pull your tee shirt over your head revealing your beautiful breasts...I want to kiss them but this is not the time so I turn you onto your stomach and start to massage your back with the warm oil...can you imagine how this feels...I rub my hands from your shoulders to your waist...I love the feel of your skin and it gives me a huge hard on...

Now that I have finished with your back it is time to do your legs...I take the top of your shorts and you lift your hips so I can pull them down...underneath you are wearing a thong bikini...I start at your feet and work my way up your legs massaging you with the warm oil...I love the feel of my hands on your inner thighs...you open your legs a little so I can get to the top but I do not go all the way...I can see you are getting very hot by the wet mark on your bikini and you constant low moans...I rub hot oil all over your ass kneading you with my fingers...I slip my hand under your thong and as a little treat lightly massage your asshole with the oil...this makes you so hot that you push up against my hand and my finger goes into you about half an inch...as this happens you moan more loudly but it is not time...

I move back and turn you onto your back...because of the mask you cannot see me as I quickly slip out of my shorts...the air feels good on my cock...it is so hard for you...I start to massage your shoulders again and rub oil over your breasts concentrating on your nipples...they have gotten sooo hard...you tremble as I move my hands down your body massaging your stomach ...your upper thighs and down to your fee again...I reach up and pull off your thong bikini...You have totally shaved for me...you know I like that...I feel like my cock is going to burst as I kneel between your legs looking at your beautiful body glistening with oil...my cock is sticking straight out...

I rub my hands back up your legs and this time lightly brush over your pussy with my hand...you are extremely hot now and my massaging you for the past half hour has made you very wet...I can see you pussy lips glistening from your juices...I bend forward and gently kiss your inner thigh...I love the feel of your skin on my face...I move up and kiss your pussy lips as I would kiss your mouth...this takes you by surprise and you let out a very load moan...I kiss my way up your body...across your stomach, sticking my tongue into your belly button...

You are finding it very hard to stay still now ...I move to your breasts gently kissing the underside while my hand starts to caress your pussy...I can’t believe how wet you are...I take your left nipple into my mouth and gently chew it ...I love the taste of your nipples...can you feel my tongue licking your nipple and my middle finger slipping into your pussy...you are making me so hot ...I take my mouth from your breast and deeply kiss you on the mouth...you can taste your self as our tongues are entwined with each other...

I have to enter you...I can’t wait any longer or I will cum ...I move up onto my knees and holding my cock in my hand I rub it over you clit...I can see your whole body tremble...I move my cock to the entrance of your cunt and with one push enter you all the way...I always love how tight it feels as I initially enter you...I can feel the sides of your cunt engulfing my cock...can you feel yourself open as I enter you...

You rip off you mask and say you want to see me as we fuck...you are wildly slamming your pussy up against me...meeting my every thrust...I can see the lust in your eyes...as my cock slams in and out of you I feel like I am going to cum ...you reach up and grab my neck pulling my mouth to yours...as I am fucking you, you are sucking on my tongue and scratching my back...your legs have come up and are over my back...

I am going into you further than ever before...as I feel your body start to spasm I start to cum inside of you...can you feel my hot cum hitting the walls of your cunt...I think I am cumming a cupful...I grab your ass and pull you onto me as far as possible...I can taste you sweat dripping down your neck...this has been a great day and ending it like this with you has been wonderful...

We are both tired and you law in my arms as I go soft inside of you...we close our eyes and drift off for a short sleep listening to the water lapping at the hull...