On the Bus

Story Info
Something happened on the bus...
853 words
4.01
90k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been like any other trip to the big city. I was on my way back from Seoul to the small town where I lived and taught English. We left at close to midnight, and I was a little annoyed when a middle aged man sat down in the empty seat next to mine. It was always awkward riding along with some stranger sitting next to you. The bus ride would take around 2 hours, so I just leaned my head next to the window and tried to take a nap.

I'm not sure how long I had been sleeping. But something stirred me. It felt like something was stroking my leg. As my eyes fluttered open and tried to adjust to the darkness of the bus, I began to make sense of the situation. The older man who sat next to me was running his left hand up and down my thigh. I was shocked. He had looked so non-threatening. But now I was scared. I froze, unsure of what to do... I didn't want to cause a commotion. The bus was probably packed with other sleepy passengers.

I just stared at his hand. His hand that kept stroking my thigh, up and down. Each time it seemed to creep closer up under my skirt. I knew soon enough that he'd touch somewhere more intimate. My mind was blank. Should I cough? Would he stop if he knew I was awake? I decided to shift away from him in my seat.

He was startled and quickly looked me right in the face. My eyes were wide and my mouth was slightly agape. He knew he was caught, but all he did was grin. Then he brought a finger to his lips as to say "be quiet."

I did as I was told.

He brought his finger down and returned his hand to my thigh. He continued rubbing as he stared into my eyes.

Then it happened. His hand slid further up. Up under my skirt. I felt his fingertips brush over the cloth of my panties. Shivers went down my spine. I don't know why, but I couldn't help it- I spread my legs open wider.

He grin grew bigger.

His fingers stroked up and down my pussy. Gently tracing over my slit. I could feel my panties getting damp. It was embarrassing. He was going to think I liked it... Did I like it?

Eventually, his fingers slipped into my panties. At first he played with the little bit of pubic hair I kept. Dipping his fingers between my lips, he tried to find my hole. A lone finger would slip in and out before slipping back up to tickle my clit.

My breathing got heavy. I looked down at his hand. I couldn't keep looking at his face. I was so confused. This was something terrible that was happening to me. A strange man was touching me... But it felt good.

His thick fingers kept sliding into my cunt. One finger. Then two fingers. His thumb started to flick my clit. His fingernail felt so rough as it scraped over my sensitive little bean. But I didn't want it to stop. Maybe he sensed this because he sped up his finger fucking. His two fingers pounded into my now sopping wet pussy.

I bit my lip. Tried so hard not to make a sound. I threw my head back and turned to look at him. He was still staring right at me. Still grinning. He knew what he was doing to me. He knew I liked it. He knew I was coming.

His thumb was furiously circling my clit as he stuck a third finger into my hole. I was beginning to fall over the edge. His hand was assaulting my pussy, and I loved it. I was sliding down my seat. My legs desperately tried to open wider and wider for him. My pelvis bucked up and down with the motions of his fingers.

Finally, I came. My head slammed back, my left hand gripped the armrest, while my right clutched my molester's upper arm. I gasped for air and sneezed my eyes shut. As I slowly regained my senses, he pulled his fingers from inside my body, out from my panties, and from under my skirt. I looked back up at him, just in time to see him give his slick digits a good whiff before slipping them in his mouth and licking them clean.

All I could do was whisper, "Kamsahamnida." He nodded his head and folded his hands together on his lap. Then he put his head back and closed his eyes.

I tried to process what happened but was at a loss.

When our bus reached our destination, I got off of the bus in a daze. I staggered down the street, replaying the whole ordeal in my head. As I turned the corner and walked towards my apartment building, I swore I heard footsteps behind.

I'd be a liar if I said I didn't hope it was my friend from on the bus...