On the Bus to LA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a good job, why'd you leave?"

"I got an offer from an off-Broadway producer doing a revival of 'The Pajama Game', so I went with it. We had a good run and after it closed, I made do with occasional dance gigs and worked the clubs in between."

"Did you strip; I don't think I'd like a buncha pervs and losers checkin' me out."

"Ahhh, it's not that bad; they can't touch ya or nothin'. Some of the girls would give private lap dances for extra cash, others hooked, excuse me, were escorts on the side, but not me. I got this chance to work in LA and here I am."

"Y'know," Karen said, taking a swig from her water bottle, "Y'know what I'd like right now?"

"What would that be?" Julie replied with a grin, thinking she knew exactly what Karen was thinking.

"I'd like to stretch out on these seats and do a sixty-nine."

"Mmmmm, yeah, but what if someone sees us?"

"Are you kidding? It's three in the morning, the bus is half full, the seats near us are empty, now get over here and sit on my face before I change my mind."

Hiking up their skirts and getting into position, Karen and Julie began pleasuring each other with lips, tongues and fingers. The chance of being caught added more spice to the encounter and soon they were in a frenzy of lust; eating each other out interspersed with finger fucking the others gooey hole. Karen, on the bottom, gripped Julie's ass cheeks firmly, holding her juicy cunt down over her busy mouth. Julie held Karen's thighs tightly as she licked and sucked her gushing slit, loving the jerks and muffled moans from her partner.

Each was intent on making the other cum first and fill their mouth with pussy juice, so they fought back their simmering orgasms while they finger fucked the others asshole and sucked their clit. Julie lost it first; muffling a scream of release in Karen's soaked pussy and cumming in waves on her lover's face. Karen was with her, right with her, muffling her scream in Julie's hot cunt and filling her lover's mouth with jets of warm ejaculate. They collapsed on the seats, trying to catch their breath and, once they had recovered, cleaned up as best they could, and then cuddled up together and slept until the next stop.

***

Pleasantly satiated from their early morning romp, Karen and Julie ate a quiet breakfast in the restaurant, strolled about the terminal to stretch their legs and were about to return to the bus when Julie stopped short, staring intently into the crowd of hurrying passengers.

"What's the matter, babe?" Karen asked.

"I thought I saw someone I knew ... Nahhh, it couldn't be him, not here of all places."

"Who's that?"

"This creepy little guy that used to hang around the last club where I worked, we all called him 'Crazy Jimmy'. He was a real odd-wad, but he was harmless. He was always trying to get one of the girls to go out with him. He'd bring 'em presents, buy 'em drinks, make a big fuss over 'em, follow 'em around. He was a real pain in the ass. He'd focus on one girl and pester the hell out of her until she'd threaten to sic the bouncers on him, and then he'd move on to another one; like I said a real wack-job."

"You think you saw him a minute ago, huh?"

"I thought I did. Ahhh, forget it, let's buy some drinks for the morning run."

***

The morning trip was uneventful. Traffic was light and the bus arrived at the next terminal ahead of schedule. The women enjoyed a leisurely lunch, strolled around the terminal talking about their future plans when they arrived in LA and boarded the bus once again for the afternoon leg of the trip.

An hour passed and the bus was making good time until traffic came to a halt. "There's been a bad wreck up ahead, folks," the driver said, "We're being rerouted onto a surface road at the next interchange until we can get back on the Interstate. We're ahead of schedule, so sit back and enjoy the ride."

"Looks like we're going through a national forest," Karen said, looking out the window, "Look at all those big trees." Julie agreed that it was pretty and they went back to reading. Soon the bus slowed, the engine sputtere and died and they coasted to a stop on the side of the road. "We're having engine trouble, folks," the driver announced, "I've already called for help and it's on the way. It's gonna get stuffy in here with the engine off, so you may wanna get out and rest under the trees until this thing is fixed. You can still use the bathroom, though."

Everyone filed off carrying blankets and gathered together under the trees treating the unexpected stop as an impromptu picnic. When Karen and Julie disembarked, Julie said "I feel like communing with nature. Wanna go for a little walk in the woods?"

"Sure," Karen replied, knowing exactly what she had in mind.

Blankets over their shoulders, they made their way among the trees, found an animal trail and followed that to a sun dappled glade away from the other passengers. They spread the blankets out on the grass and fallen leaves, undressed quickly and lay together kissing and caressing. They were fully naked and alone together for the first time since they'd met so they could really cut loose and enjoy each other's bodies.

Julie rolled on top of Karen and they writhed against each other, glorying in the contact of their smooth skins, stiff nipples rubbing together, wet pussies rubbing on thighs, legs tangled together exploring each other between sloppy, open mouthed kisses. Julie began licking and sucking Karen's thick nipples as she moaned in pleasure; her strong hands kneading Julie's firm ass cheeks.

Julie came up for air and purred "Gawd, I love your tits, I could suck on 'em for hours."

"You could make me cum just by doing that," Karen panted, "But I want you to suck something else."

Julie chuckled, then kissed her way down Karen's muscled stomach, swirling her tongue in the belly button, then on to the furred pubic mound, finally coming to rest between her lover's outstretched legs and began to lick furiously at her delicious pussy. Karen sighed and moaned as Julie ate her out, her long tongue reaching deep inside her gooey snatch and, when two slender fingers joined the tongue, Karen squealed in delight.

Julie licked and nibbled and finger fucked Karen's hot cooter like it was the last pussy she would ever enjoy and she wanted to make the most of it. Karen lifted her hips from the blanket wanting to be eaten and fucked harder and Julie obliged, adding one finger, then another until she was fisting Karen as hard as she could and sucking on her throbbing clit.

"Oh gawd, oh Jesus, fuck me, fuck me," Karen howled, grabbing handfuls of the blanket as her orgasm burned its way along every nerve until she was lightheaded. Julie could tell her lover was close to cumming, so she began twisting her fist deep in Karen's soaked cunt, while sucking her swollen clit between her teeth and lashing it with her tongue.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, harder, fuck me harder, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cummmmm ... EEYEEEE!" Karen screamed while her orgasm arched her spine with its intensity and she dug her heels into the ground wanting Julie's fist even deeper inside her. Julie fist fucked her lover into another screaming orgasm, and then let her fall back on the blanket, gasping and whimpering with joy and release. Julie cuddled with Karen until she calmed, then said "You liked that, huh?"

"What do you think?" Karen said with a grin, "I thought my head was gonna explode. You sure know how to show a girl a good time."

Julie didn't answer; instead she rolled onto her stomach, rose up on her knees, cradled her head on her arms on the blanket and wiggled her ass at Karen saying "Fist me, baby, fist my tight little holes and make me scream your name."

Karen was behind her in an instant, licking Julie's dripping pussy and puckered asshole as she moaned in anticipation. Karen plunged three fingers into Julie's cunt, getting them good and wet, and then wriggling them into her wrinkled star until the sphincter muscle relaxed and they slipped in easily. "Ahhhhhh ..." Julie whined as her asshole was penetrated.

Karen fit four fingers into Julie's gushing slit, worked them around inside, added her thumb and began to pump her fist even harder. She had never fisted a woman's asshole before, but Julie wanted it so badly she decided to try. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ..." Julie whimpered as both her holes were crammed full of her lover's fists, "More, more, it feels so gooood."

"Jesus, this is sexy' Karen thought as she fisted Julie's holes, 'I want her fist in my ass too'. Julie's body began to tremble as her orgasm took hold and she began a low keening wail "EeeeeeEeeeeeEeeeee..." that rose to a shriek "YEEEEEEE!" as her orgasm thundered through her body and she felt as if she might faint. Knowing she wanted more Karen continued to fuck her holes until Julie had a second violent orgasm, and then fell forward and lay trembling and moaning, totally overcome by her release.

Karen cuddled Julie until her emotions and body calmed and they exchanged soft kisses. The sun felt good on their bodies and they felt so relaxed, then ...

"BLATTT! BLATTT! BLATTT!"

"Oh, fuck," Karen shouted, "The bus, it's gonna leave. Grab your clothes, wrap the blanket around you and we'll make a run for it." Crashing through the woods, they emerged onto the roadside in time to see the bus pulling away and speeding off down the road.

"You fucking cocksucker!" Karen screamed in frustration, shaking her fist at the disappearing vehicle and dropping her blanket in the process. "You motherfucking son of a bitch! You dirty bastard! Come back here! Don't leave us!"

She turned to see Julie doubled over with laughter and said "What's so fuckin' funny, Julie, that prick's left us out here in the woods."

"You ... you looked so funny standing there bare-assed in the middle of the road cussing at that driver," Julie said between giggles. "I bet if he'd seen that he woulda turned around."

"Okay, first we'll get dressed," Karen said firmly, "Then we'll start hitching. Two good looking women shouldn't have any trouble getting a ride."

***

"Do all these cars have couples in them," Julie wondered aloud as another car passed them by. "The guys wanna pull over and the women won't let them. It'll be dark soon and we're stuck out here in the boonies."

"Jealous bitches," Karen muttered, and then said "Hey, here comes another car. Maybe it'll stop." They began waving frantically and sure enough the car pulled over and waited for them. They ran up to it and saw a young man behind the wheel. "Hi," Julie said, "We got left by the bus we were in, can you help us?"

"Sure," the young man replied, "Hop in." The car had bucket seats, so Julie climbed in the back. "Where you guys headed?" he continued.

"We were going to LA," Karen said, "The bus broke down and we went for a walk while they fixed it. Then the driver took off without us. Do you think you could catch up to the bus so we can get back on?"

"How long's it been gone?"

"Over an hour, I think."

"No problem."

"I'm Karen, my buddy's Julie, what's your name?"

"Danny, everyone calls me Dan. Ready, here we go."

The engine bellowed, the rear tires squealed and the car took off like a scalded ape. In no time they were doing well over a hundred MPH. Julie clung to the arm rest in fear and Karen sat back grinning. Now this was traveling.

"What kinda car is this?" she asked. "What ya runnin' in it?"

"A 69 Dodge Charger," was the reply, "425 horse Hemi V-8, four barrel carb, four speed stick, racing tranny, diff and tires; I take it to the track on weekends. It was my brothers until he went in the Army and he gave it to me."

"No shit?" Karen said, "I'm ex-Army myself, where's he stationed?"

Julie could barely hear the conversation over the roar of the engine and the blast of air through the open windows. She'd never gone this fast in a car before and she was terrified. Karen didn't seem to mind, though, and Dan was an excellent driver, passing slower vehicles while maintaining a blistering pace.

Before long, Karen saw the bus and whooped "There it is!"

"I wonder why he's not back on the Interstate?" Julie said.

"Prolly didn't want to put a strain on the engine," Karen replied. "He's lugging it until they reach the next terminal. We'll prolly have to switch buses again. Pull up next to him, Dan and we'll try to get his attention so he'll let us back on."

Dan drove alongside the front of the bus so the driver could see them and blew his horn repeatedly while the women hung out of the windows waving and hollering. The bus driver never looked over and steadfastly ignored them until Dan was forced back behind it by an oncoming semi-trailer.

"What's the matter with that guy?" Dan said. "It's like he didn't even see us."

"That fucking prick," Julie fumed, "I'm gonna mop the floor with him when I catch him."

"He must be heading for the next town," Karen said, "How far's the next town, Dan?

"Uhhh, about forty miles, give or take."

"Is there a bus terminal there?" Karen said.

"I'm pretty sure there is."

"Then that's where we're going, okay Dan?"

"Okay, I hope I got enough gas though. Ain't no stations between here and there."

"Tell ya what," Julie said, "You're being a real nice guy about this. How 'bout you pull over, let Karen drive, you get back here and I'll throw you a fuck that'll make your toes curl." Karen grinned at the lewd proposal, now this was her kind of woman. She liked chicks and dicks.

The Charger skidded to a stop and Dan was already pulling off his jeans as he climbed in the back seat. Karen slid behind the wheel, ran through the gears and had the car up to over a hundred MPH in a few seconds. Meanwhile, the party in the back seat had just begun.

Julie was already naked when the eager young man dropped his jeans on the floor and practically fell on top of her in his excitement. She helped him take off his t-shirt and, since he wore no underwear, pushed him back against the seat so she could suck his cock. 'Lucky me', she thought, taking him in her mouth, 'This kid's hung like a bull. This is going to be fun'.

Karen tried to adjust the rear view mirror so she could see what was going on back there, but after almost losing control twice, she settled for listening to the slurps, moans, shrieks and the 'slap-squish-slap-squish' sounds of fucking while driving with one hand and fingering herself with the other.

Julie's head bobbed up and down on Dan's stiffening cock while she played with his balls and he groaned as she sucked him. Nancy had given him head once behind the barn, but it was nothing like this. He felt cum building in his balls, so he grabbed Julies head, pushed his cock down her throat and blew a huge wad of cum in her mouth. She coughed, sputtered and swallowed it all, sucking him dry.

"Damn, I'm sorry," Dan said, as Julie licked cum from her lips, "I just couldn't hold back."

"Don't worry about it," Julie replied, "You can suck my pussy until your hard-on comes back."

Julie slung one leg over the front seat back and one over the rear seat back and Dan dove in between her creamy thighs to lick and suck and finger fuck her gooey pussy. "Mmmmmm ... yeahhhh ... right there, right there ..." Julie crooned encouragingly as Dan did his best to please her. No one could eat her out like Karen could, but Dan was doing a good enough job of it.

"Oooooo, use your fingers, fuck me," Julie wailed as her climax neared. Dan slid two fingers in her and licked her clit like an ice cream cone until she cried out and came in his face, body shaking like a leaf in the wind. He continued to lick as he felt his cock getting hard again, lifted up and drove his thick meat into her hot cunt with all his might until their pubic hairs tangled together.

"EEEEEE!" Julie shrieked as Dan's cock fully penetrated her. 'God damn he's big' she thought as he began fucking her like a dog in heat. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and let him do whatever he wanted to her body. It felt so good; she never wanted him to stop drilling into her.

Dan was no virgin, but this was the best fuck he'd ever had. Those girls in town were nothing compared to this. She seemed to know exactly how to position herself so he could go deep inside her while her pussy gripped him like a velvet fist, squeezing his cock and making him want to squirt. He gritted his teeth and held off, never wanting to stop fucking this amazing woman who was moaning in his ear to fuck her, harder, faster, deeper.

The sounds from the back seat were driving Karen wild. She had three fingers in her pussy and rubbing her clit with the heel of her hand as they finally entered the town and she began looking for the bus station. She grinned at the thought of someone on the sidewalk seeing the two in the back seat going at it like animals in rut.

As night fell, she found the terminal at last, parked in a secluded place in the lot and got off as the two in the back did the same, howling like banshees. Dan and Julie, sweaty and flushed with tangled hair looked over the front seat backs and asked "Are we here?"

"Yeah, we're here," Karen replied. "If you two are done, I want some of that dude's cock, like right now. I've listened to you guys fucking all the way here and I'm horny as a goat."

Julie dressed behind the open car door, while Karen peeled off her skirt, climbed in the back seat, pushed Dan on his back, pulled open her blouse and mounted his semi-hard cum covered cock with a cry of joy. Dan mauled Karen's breasts as his cock stiffened inside her gripping snatch and she rode him like a merry-go-round horse, grunting and moaning as Julie offered encouragement from the front seat. Gawd, watching her lover energetically impale herself on Dan's stiff prong was soooo sexy.

Karen was in heaven, she loved sucking pussy, but every so often getting a deep dicking like this was just what she needed. Dan began lifting his hips off the car seat, slamming himself harder into her as she gasped and moaned, lost in a fog of passion. When Karen's orgasm hit, it was epic, she screamed and screamed and rode Dan's thick meat until she collapsed, panting and moaning. Dan had shot a tremendous load deep inside her and she could feel the warm, thick cum dripping out of her well fucked pussy.

Karen helped her get dressed, and then they both helped Dan get his jeans and t-shirt back on. Karen ripped part of the hem of her skirt open, extracted a fifty dollar bill and handed it to him saying "Here's some gas money, Dan. Thanks for the ride and the great fuck."

"That goes double for me," Julie added, "We gotta go now, bye sweetie."

Dan watched the women saunter off towards the bus station. "The guys are never gonna believe this," he muttered. He started the engine and went looking for a gas station. It was gonna be a long drive home, but it had been so worth it

***

Karen and Julie made inquiries as to where their bus was parked, found it was a new one with a new driver, made sure their luggage had been transferred, caught a fast food meal, washed up in the Ladies Room and reclaimed their usual seats on the bus. It had been a helluva day and they were both exhausted. They slept soundly as the bus rolled on through the night in the final leg of their journey and did not awaken until they had arrived in Los Angeles next morning.

Retrieving their luggage from the pick-up point, the women had breakfast while Karen tried calling her parents to pick them up. Unable to get a signal in the building, they decided that Julie would wait with their luggage in the terminal where it was comfortable, while Karen went outside to make her call.

Sitting at the end of a row of contoured plastic seats, Julie arranged the luggage on the seat next to her and at her feet. There were too many weirdos in these bus stations and she didn't want one bothering her. 'It's gonna be so nice being in something that's not moving', she thought, then began an erotic reverie of she and Karen in a big, soft bed while she was licking her lovers pussy...