On The Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"Wait, wait," Daniel gasped.

Waves of pain radiated from his rectum outward. He shook as the pain seared along his spine. For a long moment, the two lay there, both panting with the exertion.

Then Daniel let out another whoosh of breath and gingerly pushed back.

"Ah, shit!" Danny grunted as his cock slid into Daniel's ass.

"Oh!" Daniel moaned as a delicious feeling began to well up inside his guts.

He could feel Danny's cock pushing into him. He could feel his muscles trying to force Danny's cock out, even though he wanted Danny's cock in him. He could feel the thick foreskin of Danny's cock being pushed down, forming a thick ridge of flesh that rasped against his rectal walls.

"Fuck, dude!" Daniel grunted and shook in pleasure as more and more of Danny's thick meat gained entry.

Danny's already quite fogged brain was short circuiting. His cock was wrapped in a velvet heat that was slowly strangling him. He could feel the walls squeezing and stroking his sensitive cock head, massaging the shaft of his cock. He pushed in a little more and both boys grunted.

Danny reached down and gently fondled Daniel's balls. They were large balls, heavy with Daniel's semen.

"Oh God damn," Daniel moaned in pleasure.

When Danny was in as far as he could go, the two boys lay, gasping. Then Daniel gave a slight shudder as Danny began to pull back out again.

"God damn, never thought..." Daniel moaned, but didn't finish the thought.

The feelings vibrating along the shaft of his cock were incredible. Danny had fucked his fair share of women. Mostly quick back seat grope and slam sessions. He honestly couldn't remember any pussy ever feeling this good.

Of course, he'd been wearing condoms each and every time. Betty, his mother, had hammered that decision home, over and over. An unwanted pregnancy could ruin his life, and the life of the unfortunate girl.

So, with no condom on, Danny could feel each ripple, each pulse as he fucked his new buddy, his new pal.

Then he pushed back in, a little quicker than the first time he'd forced is meat into Daniel's hole.

"Ugh!" they both wheezed out.

"You, uh, oh damn, I can't believe," Daniel moaned, again not finishing the thought.

"Fuck, I'm about, I'm about to..." Danny moaned and gripped Daniel in a fierce hug.

"Ugh!" both Daniel and Danny groaned as Danny's semen began flooding into Daniel's guts.

Danny's hips jerked uncontrollably as his semen spurted and spurted. His chest and stomach were tight and he ground his teeth as he pumped his load into Daniel's back door.

Finally, he let out a shuddering breath.

"Aw, shit, shit, I got to..." Daniel whimpered and wiggled off of the couch.

He did not even have time to slam the bathroom door shut. Daniel flopped down on the commode and loosed his bowels into the bowl.

Danny got to wobbly legs and saw that his cock was actually brown. His nose wrinkled at the offensive odor. He walked down the hall to his bedroom. He entered his bathroom and stepped into the shower. A moment later, he heard the hall toilet flush. The water pressure in the shower did not change; Michael Priestly had installed a tankless water heater, replacing the old, rusted heater. The hot water did sober him up somewhat. He had fucked a guy. He had greased up his cock and fucked another dude up the ass. Whether that dude had been willing or not did not change the fact. He had just fucked another man.

"And don't forget, you sucked his dick," a quiet voice in his mind whispered.

He toweled off. He almost reached for his pajamas; they hung on a hook on his bathroom door. Then he decided not to put them on.

Nude, he padded back down the hall. Daniel sat on the couch, a fresh drink in front of him. The only light was the light from the open bathroom door. Danny sat down on the couch and picked up his own half-empty glass.

"Dude?" Danny asked.

"Yeah," Daniel said.

"You uh, you all right?" Danny asked.

"Yeah," Daniel breathed out.

"I uh, I finish this? I'm going bed, dude," Danny said, indicating his drink.

"Yeah, I uh, I'm still sleeping in the kids' room?" Daniel asked.

"You want to," Danny said, chugging his drink. "I mean, shit, man, my bed's plenty big."

Daniel gulped down his own drink. Then Danny checked that the front and back and garage doors were locked. He shut off the hall bathroom light and they went into the first bedroom.

He turned on a bedside lamp and Daniel went around to the opposite side of the bed. Then, nervous, unsure, the two boys climbed into the large bed.

"I uh, good night," Danny said, preparing to turn off the lamp.

Daniel's hand snaked out and captured Danny's cock. Danny's erection was immediate. Daniel stroked Danny's cock for a few strokes, then bend and sucked the head of Danny's cock into his mouth. He then took off his classes, put them on the other bedside table and leaned toward Danny.

The two kissed hungrily, sucking on each other's tongues. Their hands stroked each other's chests, bellies and cocks. Then Daniel again bent and took Danny's cock in his hot mouth.

Danny wiggled around and took Daniel's hard cock into his own mouth. The two lay, side by side, angled across the large bed. They sucked and stroked each other's hard meats, played with each other's heavy balls.

Then Daniel pushed a spittle wet finger into Danny's ass. Danny grunted, reach down with his right hand and pulled his right buttock up, giving Daniel easier access to his tight little pucker. His left hand wormed around and found Daniel's own anus.

Both boys moaned as enjoyed the feeling of thick fingers penetrating their willing asses. Their moans send shivers down the length of the cocks in their mouths.

"Shit, aw shit," Daniel moaned and began pumping his semen into Danny's hot mouth.

"Mm-hmm," Danny agreed, swallowing all Daniel had to give.

Daniel wormed a second finger into Danny's willing anus and Danny jerked and began pumping a stream of semen into Daniel's willing mouth. Then, gasping, the two rolled apart.

In the morning, Danny was aware of two things. One, he had a horrible hangover. Two, there was someone else in bed with him.

His third thought was that he'd sucked another man's cock last night, then fucked another man.

"Shit, I was all kind of fucked up, know what I'm saying?" Danny told himself as he groggily staggered out of the bed.

"No way I'd done that shit I wasn't all kind of fucked up," he said, stroking his morning wood.

He voided both bladder and bowels, gargled with and swallowed some mouthwash, then staggered back into the bedroom. He crawled back into the bed and snuggled up against Daniel's back.

Daniel was slowly coming to when Danny had staggered out of the bed. He had watched, eyes bleary from the hangover, and not having his glasses on as Danny's cute backside walked past and into the bathroom.

He'd put his glasses on by the time Danny was finished in the bathroom. He watched as Danny's sweet looking cock and delicious balls came back into view. He marveled at Danny's muscled physique, his thick legs and his blond pubic hair.

Then Danny came back into bed and snuggled up against him. Daniel's cock, which had been hard when he looked at Danny's beautiful body, actually jerked.

"Be right back," Daniel mumbled and crawled out of the bed.

He voided both bladder and bowels, also availed himself of Danny's mouthwash, then staggered back into bed.

The two complained bitterly of their hangovers. Danny patted Daniel's leg, close to his hard cock and heavy balls.

"Know best thing for a fucking hangover?" Danny asked.

"Hair of the dog?" Daniel suggested.

They staggered from bedroom to kitchen. Both made themselves a stiff drink, then staggered back to the living room. Neither boy said anything about the jar of Vaseline that sat, still open on the coffee table. They both gulped their drinks.

"Shit!" Daniel complained, wincing.

"Dude, right?" Danny said as he gulped his own drink.

"Roll one up?" Daniel asked.

"Fuck, if I can," Danny said.

He did roll a joint, somewhat sloppily, and lighted it. The two passed the joint back and forth and emptied their drinks.

"Fuck this man, shit! It ain't even seven o'clock yet!" Danny complained. "I'm going back to bed, dude."

Daniel gulped the last of his drink and followed Danny down the hall. He'd thought to grab the jar of Vaseline before doing so, though.

"I uh, dude, there's one in the top drawer," Danny chuckled, seeing the large jar in Daniel's hand.

"Oh, okay," Daniel chuckled.

Daniel brought the jar back to the living room and put it on the coffee table again. He then tried to coax a few more drops of alcohol out of his glass. Then he returned to the bedroom. Daniel was laying down, bedsheet just above his belly. There was a jar of Vaseline in the middle of the bed.

Daniel took off his glasses and got into the bed. His cock was rock hard, actually straining and throbbing.

The two boys kissed again, tongues dueling with each other. Then Danny reached blindly out, found the jar, and put it into Daniel's hand.

"Want you do me, dude," he wheezed.

He got onto his knees, facing the foot of the bed. He reached back with his hands and pulled his smooth buttocks apart.

Daniel's cock jerked and twitched as he saw the sight of Danny's little rosebud being pulled open. He got to his knees behind the other boy's beautiful ass and dipped a finger into the slimy substance.

"Ugh! Fuck, man that feels..." Danny moaned as Daniel's finger shoved into his back door.

"I know, right?" Daniel agreed and slowly, deliberately fucked Danny's hole with his greasy finger.

"Damn, damn," Danny cursed as Daniel twisted and pumped his finger in and out of Danny's ass.

Then Daniel added a second finger and Danny grunted a harsh guttural grunt. The feeling was odd, almost ticklish, and very welcome.

Daniel continued to coat Danny's back door with the thick, slimy jelly. He continued to open Danny's back door with two, then three fingers.

Then he greased up his cock. He knee-walked between Danny's spread legs and pressed the head of his cock to Danny's tight little pucker.

"Ugh, aw fuck man!" Danny grunted as Daniel managed to work a few millimeters of meat into him.

There had been a flash of searing pain. His anus tried to clamp shut, tried to push the invader out. Then there was a strange warmth replacing the pain.

Daniel was trying to remember the final exam in Algebra. "X squared minus x times y over twelve equals Z axis..."

"Ugh, oh God," Danny groaned as nearly half of Daniel's fat cock was forcing its way into his guts.

He could feel the flared head of Daniel's cock. He could feel the vein of Danny's cock. He could feel the smoothness of Daniel's shaft as it forced its way into him. He was being filled up. And to his dismay, it was a welcome feeling. Again, he blamed it on the booze and the weed. It had to be the alcohol and the pot. It had to be.

"Fuck man!" Danny cried out and blasted his semen onto his bedspread.

"Fuck!" Daniel agreed and began pumping his semen into Danny's tight ass.

Then the two boys slept again. Their hangovers were no better when they woke again at nearly two in the afternoon. Hungry, with horrible headaches, they staggered into Danny's kitchen.

"Shit, man, forgot, tomorrow's grocery day," Danny mumbled, seeing there wasn't much to eat.

"Looks like today's grocery day," Daniel observed, lightly stroking Danny's back.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah, today's Saturday," Danny agreed.

They each ate a microwave meal, along with a large bag of chips and a couple of Little Debbie Swiss Roles.

In the shower, Daniel sucked Danny's cock to a juicy climax. Then, Danny sucked Daniel's cock to a juicy climax.

"Dude, it's twelve days until enrollment for the summer semester," Daniel reminded Danny as they wandered the aisles of the grocery store.

"And the store will still be open; we don't got to get everything in one day," Danny responded.

They both flirted with the cute Asian girl at the checkout. She smiled and showed them her chintzy engagement ring and bagged their purchases.

Home again, they put their groceries away, then decided they needed to smoke a few more joints.

"I'm stoned," Danny thought. "That's why I'm wanting to suck Daniel's dick. Because I'm fucked up."

Daniel must have been fucked up too. He reached out and stroked the outline of Danny's cock through Danny's jeans.

"Want to?" Danny asked.

Daniel stood, dropped shorts and underwear to the floor and sat back down. He swiveled around and lay back on the couch, head on the arm rest. He reached down and gripped his hard cock, offering it to Danny.

Danny sucked and slurped at Daniel's cock, giving him a very noisy blow job. Daniel combed his fingers through Danny's long blond hair.

Danny gagged, trying to get all of Daniel's thick meat into his mouth. He tried relaxing his throat muscles, but could not get the last few inches into his throat.

"Here, aw here, yeah," Daniel sighed after a few moments of Danny's cock sucking.

He then began to spurt a rope of semen into Danny's willing mouth.

"My turn!" he said, easing Danny back on the couch.

Daniel knelt between Danny's spread legs, working the stubborn zipper of Danny's jeans down. Danny's cock sprang out; he'd been commando and Daniel gripped Danny's hard dick. Then, cute backside sticking up in the air, Daniel swallowed Danny's throbbing meat. He managed to swallow Danny down to the root, throat muscles squeezing and milking Danny's cock as his tongue slicked and slurped around the shaft of Danny's cock.

Then Daniel pulled his head back until just the head of Danny's cock was still in Daniel's mouth. Daniel licked his tongue all around the mushroom shaped head. Then plunged his head down again.

With a yelp, Danny pumped his semen into Daniel's hot sucking mouth. Finally, he weakly pushed Daniel's head away.

Then Daniel sat up, grabbed the jar of petroleum jelly from the coffee table and greased his hard cock. He then pulled Danny's jeans down to his knees. Pushing Danny's legs up until his knees were in his chest, Daniel knee walked forward and pushed the head of his slimy cock against Danny's tight little pucker.

"Ugh, o God yes!" Danny cried out as Daniel's cock pushed into him.

"Fuck dude!" Daniel groaned as his cock slipped in nearly half way into Danny's tight hole.

Daniel rocked forward and back, forward and back until he had a good rhythm going. Then he fucked Danny. He fucked Danny hard on his expensive sofa.

Danny was whimpering in pleasure when Daniel stiffened, then pumped a stream of spunk into Danny's guts. Then, he bent and sucked Danny's hard cock to another climax.

Danny's guts knotted up. He almost tripped over his own jeans as he scampered into the bathroom.

"I'm not gay, dude," Danny thought to himself as he forcefully emptied his bowels.

"It's because of that fucking weed. That and the fucking booze, man," he told himself as he gingerly wiped. "I wasn't stoned, I'd punch any guy tried fuck me like a bitch."

He came back into the living room, sat down, and looked around for his glass. Then he remembered. He'd not made himself a drink. And, he and Daniel had decided to smoke a few joints. But the joints were sitting on the coffee table, untouched since he'd rolled them.

Daniel leaned over, kissed Danny, then forced his tongue into Danny's mouth. The two kissed for a few moments. Then Danny grabbed Daniel's hand and pulled him off the sofa.

"Bed's a lot bigger than this couch, dude," he said.

THE END.

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave their comments, good and bad. I thank those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a swell day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers
12