On the Island: Sabrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to pump again, this time kissing her as I did, dipping my tongue as deeply into her mouth as I could. She twined hers around mine, wrapping them together, moaning lightly as she did so. I sped up my pace, feeling her legs wrap around my waist and her arms my neck, pulling me closer to her. I reached beneath her then, my forearms finding their way beneath her upper arms and gripping her shoulders from behind, giving me better leverage. I pumped harder, faster, trying myself in both areas. We broke lips as she gasped, and I lowered my head to kiss and lick her neck.

Her legs tightened around me, her hands gripped my neck and pushed my head down toward her chest. I did as she wanted, dipping my head as far as I could without disrupting how deeply I could pump inside her. I licked and sucked her nipples, kissed the tops of her breasts, licked and sucked between her breasts. Her fingers played with the hair on the back of my head, just above my neck, fingernails digging in now and again, her breathing rapid, her whimpers constant, interrupted only by moans.

The boat beneath us rocked with each thrust, not quite in sync with my efforts, but close enough to add to the momentum. Now and then, the ocean's current would contradict, momentarily shifting the boat in a way that interrupted our rhythm. It made little difference. A moment later, we'd be back on course, pumping away with the same tenacity as before.

After a few minutes at that pace, I stopped again, this time only long enough to take a few quick, deep breaths, then reached back, hooking her left leg with my right arm and pulling it up to her chest, pinning it there. I rested my weight on my right hand then, reaching down to do the same to her right leg.

Both thighs pressing against her chest, she wrapped her forelegs around me, her calves resting together against the back of my neck. I started moving again, quickly reaching my old pace and sending her off into whimpers and moans again. I watched her face as I pumped. Her head was tilted back, her eyes closed, her mouth open slightly, tongue darting out now and again to wet her lips. Sweat had gathered on her in small drops that seemed to cling to her skin, not wanting to let go of her any more than I did. Now and again, one would lose its grip and roll down her soft skin until it struck some resistance, then would fall from her and break against the bamboo beneath her.

Her hands were free, groping for a place to take hold. They found my hips, gripped there for a moment, pulling me toward her; they groped across my back, fingernails digging into the skin as I thrust into her, relaxing as I withdrew; they found my buttocks, gripping and pulling as they had on my hips.

I leaned more weight onto her, pressing her breasts flat with her legs and found her lips with my mouth. I managed to kiss her for only a second before she pulled away, pushing her head back and opening her mouth wide. She let out a long moan, inhaled quickly, then let out another, this one longer and louder. Her body was trembling beneath me, her hands groping at my back, fingernails digging in until I thought I'd bleed.

I steadied myself on my hands, trying to resist the urge to hurry my thrusts, closing my eyes and trying to ignore that she was starting into an orgasm. Her right hand found my face then, pushed lightly against it as she inhaled, then, instead of moaning again, let out a high-pitched, quivering whine. Her left hand found her right one then, and I pulled my own left hand up to meet them, slipping my arm from behind her right leg and letting it slip away. I gripped her hands, both together, by her wrists and pressed them back above her head, pinning them there. She mindlessly wrapped her free leg around my waist, gripping me tightly there, trying to thrust her hips upward against me.

From within, I could feel her tighten, quiver. I gave in then, knowing I could no longer resist. Her body seemed to push up against me from underneath, wriggling to free itself. Her hands fought mine, twisting together and then apart in an attempt to free themselves, each other. Her pinned leg pushed upward against my chest, trying to push me back while her other leg held me in place. I fought her like this for a half-minute while her moans and whimpers and whines got closer together and louder, then would ease, then become closer and louder together again. Finally, she settled and relaxed a little.

Her timing was perfect. No sooner did her body relax than mine began to tense. I tried to pump faster, finding I was unable to do so. I released her arms, supporting my weight with both arms again. She reached up, wrapping her arms loosely around my neck. When pumping faster failed, I tried to pump deeper, finding that impossible as well. She opened her eyes, apparently noticing my efforts, gripped my neck tightly with one arm while reaching down between her legs with her right hand, holding it patiently there, waiting.

I could feel it building up in me, at first slowly, a feeling that did little more than build the anticipation of what would follow, then faster, spreading throughout my midsection, seeming to trickle through me. In a moment, I would be overwhelmed. I looked down at her, and she smiled, letting me know it was okay to come now. I closed my eyes then, rolling my head back, feeling all desire to control myself slipping away. She mindlessly massaged my neck, as the sensation that had begun in my midsection seemed to spread everywhere. Her fingers felt magical, unreal, yet somehow brought me back into focus as well.

I opened my eyes again, looking down at her for only a second before my whole body quivered. I let out a moan, having managed to suppress them until then, then shifted my weight back, separating myself from her for only a second, just long enough to pull myself entirely from her, then shifted my weight forward again. My body tensed, then her hand found and wrapped itself around my penis, immediately stroking at an intense pace.

I tried to hold it, already on the brink and wanting to savor it for a moment longer. I managed to hold onto the intense feeling for a moment, feeling it concentrate itself in the tip of my penis, then I came, releasing semen in a sudden burst that shot forward, splashing across her stomach, some of it reaching her chest. I pumped into her hand, unable to keep my own body from following through with the motion. She tried to match my thrusts with the motion of her own hand, finding it difficult, but almost meeting the same rhythm. My body relaxed then, suddenly, as though the weight of the world had suddenly been removed from it. I let loose a few more bursts, these not nearly as strong as the first, each weaker than the one before it until her slowing strokes squeezed what remained of my ejaculation from the tip. The feeling tapered, easing away and leaving me entirely relaxed. I settled back onto my heels, closing my eyes and letting my head roll backward; my shoulders slumped.

She continued to stroke for about thirty seconds longer, slowing, my penis becoming flaccid in her hand. Then she pulled her hand away.

I looked over at her, catching my breath. She smiled brightly, forcing me to smile back. She lay there, taking in deep breaths, one arm stretched out above her head, fingers playing mindlessly with strands of her hair, her other arm reaching to join it, her dark skin now perfectly visible in the sun's light, her legs now laying flatly to either side of me, cocked slightly at the knees.

I shook my head slowly, still disbelieving, still smiling.

"What?" She asked, smiling back shyly, genuinely.

I just shook my head again in that same way, eyeing her up once more, then glancing over to the shore. The others were beginning to stir, some stretching and a few standing in the water, but most of them still laying down. I looked back to her. She looked up at me with that same smile. I leaned forward, getting down on all fours above her, and kissed her squarely on the lips.

"They're getting up," I said, "Time to check the nets."

She nodded. I leaned back onto my knees again, allowing her to sit up. She looked over to the shore.

"Do you think they can see us?"

"No," I replied. "Not very well, anyway."

She looked to me.

"They won't know," I said. "We're running late. If they ask, we checked the nets four times and they were almost empty. All right?"

She nodded, smiled brightly, then I stood and reached down, helping her to her feet. I looked her over one last time, then walked to the front of the boat, the craft shifting on the water's surface under the force of my weight, and jumped head first into the ocean.

12