On the Jetty

Story Info
The thought of you naked on the boat excites him.
1k words
3.5
40.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a warm sunny day as I walk on the beach soaking in the sun...I have been thinking of you all day but don’t know when I will see you again...In the distance I can see the sail boats under full sail straining to the wind...it brings back memories of our time on the boat...I know how you enjoyed that...thinking of your body stretched naked on the deck as we sailed through the islands still arouses me...

There is little activity on the beach as I walk toward the long jetty that stretches out nearly a mile into the ocean...wanting to be alone I decide to walk out to the end of the jetty... I walk slowly enjoying the view, the sounds of the sea birds and the solitude ...as I reach the end of the jetty I can see there is someone laying partially hidden by a barrier ...disappointed because of my interrupted solitude I walk a little closer and my heart leaps in my chest...it is you...I cannot believe how happy this makes me...you cannot see me because you are on your back facing out to the ocean...alone in your own solitude..

As I stand there watching you I am overcome by feelings of lust for you...you always excite me and finding you here unexpectedly instantly makes my cock rock hard...you are so beautiful...your breasts pushing out of your bikini top...your long legs stretching out before you...I am intoxicated with you as I watch you...Not knowing anyone is watching you must have had similar thoughts...I see your hand gently brush over your stomach and breasts stopping briefly to touch one nipple...than you move back down your body and rub your fingers over your bikini bottom...watching you like this is nearly more than I can take...since we are alone and there is no one in sight I reach into my shorts and start to stroke my cock as I watch you...

Your eyes are closed and your tongue lightly caresses your lips as your hand move under the elastic of your bikini...I can see you hand moving over your pussy lips under the material and can imagine it is mine...you must have been thinking of this for a long time before you touched yourself because within a minute you are quickly moving your fingers back and forth over you clit...I see you nipples straining at the material of your top as your back slightly arches and a wet stain forms on your crotch...

I need you...moving closer I say .. “nice view”...you are startled and jump up worrying who had seen you...as you see it is me you hit me on the chest ...angry I scared you happy to see me... I need you now and without another word pull you to me and we embrace in a long deep kiss...as we kiss my hands roam over your body caressing your lower back and shoulders...my cock is straining at the material of my shorts and you can feel it pressed against you...I move my hand down to your bikini bottom and feel the wet material covering your cunt...you have made me so hot ...I slide my hand into your bikini and my finger slides easily over your pussy lips covered with your juices...as my hand slides down over you my middle finger slips into you...you are so hot and wet...

I need to fuck you and slowly lay you back onto your blanket pulling your bikini bottom off at the same time...the sight of your wet pussy adds to my need for you...in one motion I lay down beside you and enter you from the rear...I push hard and can feel myself hit the end of your canal on the first stroke...I am nearly ready to cum already...we are laying on our sides and I am behind you with my arm over your side...as I move my cock quickly in and out of you I reach around and caress you swollen clit...slowly at first then more quickly...I move my hand up and insert it into your top...as I caress your nipples your breast pops out of its restraints...I am like an animal now as I feel all over your body while pounding my cock in and out of you...

As I feel you start to cum I also start to cum...I feel your pussy tighten on my cock and your nails scratch into my arm still draped across your body... you tell me you are not finished with me yet as you pull away from me and roll me onto my back...you can not resist the glistening cum on my cock and slowly lick it off before straddling my body...I want more you say as you lower your cunt onto my cock...you kiss me as my cock enters you and I can taste our mixed juices on your tongue...my cock is rock hard again...I can’t get enough of you...

With you on top, you are fucking me now. You lift your self up and down on my throbbing cock... Faster and faster you move as if in a frenzy. You reach behind and grab my balls... Fondling them in your hand... I can't stand it any longer. ...My balls are about to explode. Up and down you continue on my rock-hard cock. Your hand working it's magic on my balls and I move my head up to take one of your nipples into my mouth ...I hear you I hear you scream as we both cum again...my cock exploding for the second time in 10 minutes into your sweet pussy. My hot, thick cum bursting into your cunt...there is so much in you now it is oozing out around the sides of my cock from your pussy, dripping onto the jetty...you lower your head to my shoulder leaving my cock inside of you...the sun feels good on your back as you lay there with my arms around you and I gently kiss you neck... nothing needs to be said...