On the Loveseat Ch. 05

Story Info
My mom, my aunt, and a surprise!
7.7k words
4.7
217.7k
218

Part 5 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers

Hello Readers. This is intended to be the conclusion of the story. You need to read the preceding chapters before this one! Thanx for reading my little tale! Onedragon

*****

Now to be honest I had every intention of going to Billy's. Really I did! But as I walked down the street (he didn't live too far from me) I realized I would be near Aunt Jessica's house. I had just had a tremendous orgasm but I was eighteen and the thought of my sexy aunt giving me a hand or blow job got my dick stirring again. If mom was going to cut it off after this afternoon, I might as well enjoy as much as I can until then. I gave my cock a quick squeeze and detoured towards Aunt Jess's.

It only took a few minutes to walk over to the next block to my aunt's house and after a quick knock I walked in. Aunt Jess was crossing her living room to answer the door when I entered. She seemed only a little surprised to see me; I didn't usually come over to her house as I saw her frequently at my own.

'Hello Jeremy.' She gave me a hug then pulled back with her hands still on my shoulders. 'What are you doing here? Something you need?' She smiled inquisitively at me.

'I hope so.' I said calmly. I took a step back breaking her contact with me. 'I just had mom jerk me off and I wondered if you could do better.'

Now I know what they mean when they say you could hear a pin drop! I'm pretty sure both of our hearts had even stopped beating for a second as her mouth dropped open and her eyes sprang open wider. I stood staring back at her boldly as she just gaped at me. The universe might have even paused as my words sunk in to my stunned aunt. As I stood there I took in the sight before me: Aunt Jess was wearing a tight navy blue sweater that didn't conceal the voluminous voluptuous orbs of Aunt Jess's tits and black yoga pants that clung to every curve of her scrumptious hips and ass. (I have to admit here that I believe yoga pants to be one of the greatest inventions of all time!) Her burnished blonde-tinted hair was pulled back in a rough pony tail.

And the universe un-paused.

'What?!' She breathed softly.

'I asked her to jerk me off and she did. Even let me cum in her mouth!' I smiled innocently as if I'd just told her I had eaten cake for lunch today.

I noticed her body twitch and it was like she'd become a whole different person. She smiled sexily back at me.

'Well if you'd wanted a real blow job you should have come to me first!' Then stepped back up to me and gave me a passionate kiss. It only lasted a few seconds but wow!

I immediately kicked off my shoes and began to fumble with my jeans, my fingers suddenly forgetting how to work a zipper. Aunt Jess pushed my hands away and unfastened my jeans herself. She pushed them and my boxers down, then as she ran her tongue over her luscious lips when she saw my cock spring forth, she dropped to her knees and pulled them off completely. I was left standing there in a tee shirt and my socks. Aunt Jess looked up at me with my dick inches from her face and again gave me that sexy smile of hers. I couldn't believe that I had managed to get mom and my aunt in this same position in less than an hour!

Aunt Jessica reached both her hands up and began to fondle my cock and balls, running her fingers over every inch of my private parts. The feeling was incredible even so soon after the tremendous cum mom had given me! Aunt Jess's eyes were glued to my raging hard-on, her fingers continuing to dance over my delicate skin. She kept this up for a minute or two as if she was fully acquainting herself visually with my cock. 'Cock, Aunt Jess. Aunt Jess, my cock.'

Then she took it into her mouth! And not just a tentative suck in the head, or run her tongue around it. No! She took more than three-quarters of me straight into her throat! My knees buckled and I nearly fell forward atop her before she put the palm of her left hand on my abdomen to push me upright.

'Holy shit Aunt Jess!'

She pulled her mouth slowly back off my dick, holding it with her right hand.

'I told you, a real blow job!' She giggled and again took me into her mouth, taking my cock even further down her throat!

She held me enveloped in her warm moist mouth for a moment before pulling back up to just the head still trapped by her lips. She swirled her tongue all over the head and around underneath, then focused on the sensitive cleft on the bottom. Her saliva was drooling from her mouth as she did this and her right hand twisted and stroked up and down my shaft spreading it until my member was coated with her spit. Then again she pushed her mouth down on me and this time she gave my pubic hairs a kiss! She held it there for a second even as I heard her choking around my cock. She pulled back off with watery eyes and her thick saliva leaving trails at her retreat.

'You're probably the biggest one I've ever done that with!' She coughed out with a grin.

I knew my cock was bigger than average but it's not like you go down the street asking guys about the size of their dicks. I caught a glimpse of a few in the shower after gym in high school, but that was soft, and I tried actively to 'not' see other guy's junk. So it was nice to get confirmation about my manhood; and from someone I was sure had seen more than her fair share of hard cocks in her life.

'I can't believe you could do that!'

'Oh I can do much more than that.' She took me back down to the base again, up to the head, down to the base, up to the head. She continued this for a couple minutes while I heard her fight back her gag reflex every time she took me down into her throat. During this her tongue was not idle either. It wrapped around my shaft like a third lip caressing me within her oral cavity. Aunt Jess eased up her activity to catch her breath as she was only able to breathe through her nostrils. She was taking shorter strokes with her mouth but making up the difference with her spit-covered hand. My footing was steady now so she pulled her left hand from my belly and cupped my hairy balls like she was about to roll dice. Even without taking my cock down her throat, Aunt Jess continued her relentless tempo of sucking me in and out of her mouth. It was a pace to entice me, to increase my passion, to make my blood hot and my skin boil. Aunt Jessica was in this for the long haul. She wasn't going to let me cum quickly, this was going to last and last and ... well you get the idea. Her bobbing up and down with her mouth, her hand stroking in an opposing beat; both with a precision and an intensity to make any V-8 engine jealous! I just stood there trembling from her treatment. I had just cum within the hour, so even with my youthful recovery time it would still be some while before I was even in danger of shooting my load again. I wanted my sexy aunt to continue for as long as she was willing.

'You're so hot Aunt Jess! I almost can't believe you're doing this for me!'

'Maybe I'm doing this for myself? I love sucking big dicks like yours! When I felt it that first time I couldn't believe my little nephew was packing such a magnificent cock! When your mother told me how big it felt I had to find out for myself. And I'm glad I did!' She took my 'magnificent cock' back into her wet mouth and resumed sucking it. Mom had told her!

'Mom actually told you about my dick?' Not that I was trying to distract her, but I wanted to know.

'I know huh? She and your dad haven't been tearing it up in the bedroom department if you know what I mean?' Aunt Jess kept stroking with her hand as she talked.

'Ew! That's my parents!' I interjected.

'Your mom that has jerked you off twice and as you claim sucked down your cum!' She laughed at my protest.

'Yeah, you're right. But still, I don't want to think of mom and dad having sex.' I chuckled.

'But you have no problems with your 'hot' aunt do you?' Her laugh turned sexy.

'Never a problem with you, Aunt Jess!' I exclaimed as she resumed sucking my steely bar of flesh.

'And I have no problem with your big hard dick!' She proceeded to deep throat me again.

She deep throated me until she was struggling for air and then resumed her previous sucking and pumping. I had seen a lot of internet porn in my time. Seen many blow jobs by women being paid to suck cock. I seriously have to say that Aunt Jess could give most of them lessons! She was able to keep me ready and wanting to blast my cum all over her but also able to keep me from doing so! My breathing was so ragged I was getting a bit light headed but I wasn't about to tell Aunt Jess to slow down or, God forbid! To stop! I would collapse first before I ever told my aunt to stop sucking my cock!

Aunt Jessica knew as well as I that this was one of those once in a lifetime events and she was putting every effort she could, using everything she knew about sucking a cock into her performance, even as I was doing all I could to remember everything she was doing to me, every sensation and every touch. Even the greatest performances must come to an end eventually, so I was slightly disappointed as I was also elated as Aunt Jess began to increase her efforts and rhythm to make me cum.

Or so I thought!

It was at that moment that unheard by either of us that mom had shown up and entered when no one answered her knocks. She had taken a step out of the small foyer into the living room when all three of us were suddenly aware of each other.

'What the fuck?!' Mom screamed.

I just stood there frozen. What else could I do? I was naked from the waist down with my hard cock in my aunt's mouth!

Aunt Jess paused for a moment then just resumed her motions.

'What the hell do you two think you're doing?!' Mom screamed again, her face turning beet red.

Aunt Jess pulled her mouth off my dick and looked upward at her sister and said so calmly that I loved her so much more at that moment, 'Nothing you haven't already done today.'

I tensed at Aunt Jess's comment as I could tell mom did too. My aunt just kept pumping my cock while staring at mom.

The color that had risen in mom's face had drained completely out. She turned from beet red to milky pale in two heartbeats! She said nothing, just staring straight ahead at her sister and her son. I didn't know what I wanted to do more, apologize profusely to mom, run home and hide in my room, go home and move out so I would never have to see either of them again, or cum all over Aunt Jess's face!

I have to say now how much I love my aunt! She presented a different option. One I should have thought of first.

'Come over here and join me Jenny! There's plenty for both of us!' She let out a slight laugh.

My head swam as the import of my aunt's words hit me.

Both of them!

At the same time!

Together!

I really was still in that hospital bed clinging to life!

I turned my head to look at mom. She was still frozen in place, but her eyes were locked on what her sister was doing with my stiff cock. Her eyes were glazed over. I saw her quiver then take a step slowly closer. Then another. She was about two feet from us when she stopped moving forward. Aunt Jess pulled my cock from her mouth and waved in mom's direction.

'Don't you just love this big hard cock your son has? I know I do!' And she took it back in her mouth again. Mom just stared down at her. And then she dropped down to her knees! She hobbled closer when her sister once again swung my dick at her. Mom's right hand rose and grabbed me around the base of my cock and gave a not too gentle squeeze. I didn't know if it was unintentional or it was payback for any of this.

The next time my aunt pulled my cock from her mouth, mom leaned forward and took it deep into her mouth. Aunt Jess kept up her stroking as she allowed mom to suck me in and out of mouth. Mom loosened her grip on the base as she started to bob up and down at a pretty pace herself. After a minute she pulled her head back and looked at her sister with a somewhat blank look at first then slowly emotion filled back into her features.

'What the hell have we started here?' She spoke calmly as she licked out at my cock head.

My aunt smiled but said nothing as her own tongue ran up my cock shaft.

The two of them ran their tongues over my hard dick, never meeting but licking it from top to bottom. I watched both their faces crowded close to my groin as their tongues engulfed me in a flood of new sensations. My aunt may be the better cocksucker (as far as I could tell so far anyway), but having two women licking and sucking you was world's beyond! Aunt Jess even trailed down and was sucking and licking my balls while mom had begun to bob up and down my cock, more than half my length filling her mouth as she pumped me with her right hand. Aunt Jess licked her way back up and mom pulled off to allow her sister to suck me back into the depths of her throat. Mom smiled but didn't try to duplicate the feat when she took her turn taking me into her mouth. Mom may not have been able to deep throat me, but she was able to do things with her tongue that her sister couldn't match. However I looked at it I was clearly the winner here!

They continued to lick and suck me, deep throat and tongue me, bob and blow me for quite awhile. At least fifteen minutes or so. I had been ready to cum before mom had shown up and Aunt Jess had been ready to make me, but with the addition of mom I was willing to go all night like this if necessary. But I wanted more! Like I didn't have more than some guys could only dream of already. I know. Sue me. You'd do the same!

I took a step back from the two of these gorgeous women, staring at them as they both looked up at me confusion in both sets of eyes. In unison they started to knee-walk closer to me, reaching out with their hands for my absent cock.

'No.' I told them firmly, liking this power I seemed to have over these two beautiful women. They looked up at me wantonly. 'You have seen mine. I want to see some tits!'

Aunt Jess reached down and had her sweater over her head in a flash, her bra quickly following it. Her large breasts barely sagged when released from their confinement. They must have been about 33D. Mom had paused and looked down at her blouse. She looked back up at me with her reluctance all over her face.

'No more sucking until I get to see both sets of your tits!'

Aunt Jessica turned to glare at her sister. 'Come on Jenny! It's only your boobs! What's the big deal? You have been sucking his dick after all!'

Mom looked over at her sister feebly trying to return the glare and failing, then looked up at me again. I just looked sternly back at her while waving my cock with my hand. Her eyes looked down to it and her fingers began to feebly unbutton her filmy blouse. She looked down at her hands fumbling with the buttons and then hungrily back to my cock. She finished with the buttons and pulled the blouse out of being tucked in her skirt. She paused with her blouse hanging open, her white bra now visible. Then with more determination she let the blouse drop off the back of her shoulders and reached behind her with both hands and undid the bra which fell to the floor in front of her.

Mom had fantastic tits! They did sag a bit more than Aunt Jess's did, but they weren't much smaller, D's for sure, with very prominent and now erect nipples!

Aunt Jess had already moved back to my side as my mother removed her bra and mom took her place at my other hip. I was still holding my cock, waving it at both of them, but I wasn't done with them yet!

'I want to see you together.'

They again looked at me confused.

'Rub your tits together.'

They both grabbed their breasts and squeezed them together. Now it was a sexy sight to be sure, it wasn't what I had meant.

'No, not that. With each other.' I repeated.

Aunt Jess's face brightened. She grabbed the sides of her boobs and turned to mom and rubbed them against mom's. Mom understood and turned so they were able to rub their nipples on their sisters'. I was ecstatic! This was probably the sexiest thing I'd ever seen (so far!)! Mom's face showed signs of her reluctance returning.

'We shouldn't be doing this!' She protested while Aunt Jess continued to rub her tits on mom's.

'Now kiss!' I wasn't sure how far they would go, mom was faltering, but Aunt Jess seemed more than willing.

Mom definitely gave me a look then! Aunt Jess just smiled gleefully. Mom glanced over to her then back up to me, then at my hard cock I was still waving in front of them. Aunt Jess leaned over and began to lightly kiss mom around the edges of her mouth, barely touching her lips. Mom's lips were closed but she wasn't returning her sister's kisses. Aunt Jess began to kiss over mom's lips and I saw mom return one. Their lips met again this time more firmly. Mom began to match Aunt Jess's kisses with her own and the two women were soon lip locked in a very sexy passionate kiss with tongues entwined in one another's mouths.

'Oh yeah! That is so hot!' I said but I didn't think either of them heard me, at least they didn't show they had.

I took my cock and pushed between their lips; they separated only enough to let my hardness squeeze past their lips. They both started kissing and licking the sides of my dick, kissing one another as their lips met. The sight of mom and my aunt kissing my cock and each other all together ... well, all I can say is just Wow!

I swung my hips back and forth sawing my pulsing penis between their mutually saliva-coated lips. Both women ran their lips and tongues all over me. This was all I could take! I didn't know if either of them wanted me to shoot my load in their mouths or if I could cum all over both their faces as I wanted to do. I wasn't sure if I should warn them I was about to spray all over them. And at that moment the front door opened and in walked a vaguely familiar woman.

My orgasm shriveled inside me even if my stiff cock didn't. Mom and Aunt Jessica froze upon hearing the door, neither had time to try to hide or cover up. The woman was standing in the exact same spot mom had stopped upon entering the room, but she wasn't shocked like mom.

'Who's the cutie with the big pecker?' She said whimsically. She was about the same age as mom and my aunt, had medium length curly auburn hair and a decent looking figure beneath her khaki shorts and black tee shirt. Her breast were at least D cups.

I noticed Aunt Jess took a breath in relief when she seemed to recognize this new intruder. Mom was still tense, her eyes wide, but she too took a deep breath. Meanwhile I'm standing there with my mother's hand locked around my 'big pecker' in a vice grip still only wearing my tee shirt and socks in front of this woman I was sure I had seen before but that gave me little ease in my current state.

Aunt Jess laughed easily, 'He's my nephew.' Then she leaned back to suck half my dick into her mouth. It was a strange way to greet someone I thought, but hey I was still getting my cock sucked!

The woman gave a short gasp in mock surprise still smiling as if not sure to believe her answer. Then she looked to mom with her hand still locked on my most precious member. Her surprise suddenly became real on her face.

'But, then ... he's your ... your son!'

Mom was barely able to nod, her face turning red as Aunt Jess fed her my dick. She pushed her head to me until I was halfway down her throat and pulled back off with her cheeks hollowed as she sucked.

'Well you better share that thing with me!' She exclaimed and moved into the room, kicked off her sandals and knelt beside mom and Aunt Jess. Okay now I had three very fine looking mature women about to suck my cock! I must have been one miserably poor itinerant down-trodden disease-ridden peasant in a past life to have earned this much karma! I mean, holy fuck!

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers