On the Loveseat Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the bottom mom said without turning, 'there's a plate in the oven for you. Since you weren't up at breakfast time."

I glanced at my dad in his recliner to see if he had caught mom's intimation. A long drive onto the green kept his attention from us. Or so I thought, because as mom walked past him, he gave her a swat on her behind. He saw me watching him and he smiled with a leer.

"Someday you'll find a woman like your mother and you won't be able to keep you hands off her ..." He glanced at the two younger kids playing some board game I didn't recognize, then said, "butt."

"Daddy!" Jojo cried out in disgust.

"Daddy said butt!" Johnny laughed loudly.

Their two responses covered my reaction before I was able to respond. "Yeah dad, someone like mom and I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her either. Just like you."

Mom darted into the utility room to cover her reaction to my come back, of which I knew ninety percent of it went over dad's head. I couldn't tell if mom had been about to laugh, cry, or scream. I heard the washer start, but whether that was a cover or just doing chores, I couldn't guess.

The memory of mom sprawled on top of the washer caused a stirring in my boxers. The kids had focused back on their game, dad riveted to the TV screen. I went into the kitchen and pulled the warm plate from the oven. I turned the oven off, grabbed a fork and using the hem of my shirt to hold the somewhat hot ceramic plate, again crossed the living room.

"I've got homework to do so I'll be in my room." I said to nobody, and nobody was all that heard me.

I returned to my room with the intention of actually doing some schoolwork. Hours flew by as I lost myself in a history assignment; learning about the unsung achievements of George Washington Carver. When I finished I realized how thirsty I was and that I had neglected to get something to drink with my late breakfast. I also realized that it was now past lunch so I went back downstairs to replenish.

I noticed Johnny and Jojo in their rooms when I passed, and dad of course appeared to have never moved. Mom was in the kitchen doing something as I had a vision of her standing there, not wearing the white blouse and dark skirt, but only wearing her birthday suit. My dick rose immediately, apparently enough time had passed for it to want to get out and look around.

I went to the fridge and grabbed a sports drink. Mom looked up at me and gave me a small smile when she saw I was just getting a beverage and returned to whatever she was doing. I moved slowly and she glanced at me a few times. I moved behind her as if I was getting a glass, which should've made her suspicious, as I never used a glass with my sports drink. While I was out of her sight, I slipped my dick out of its confinement and with a quick movement, lifted her skirt with one hand and pulled her panties aside with the other. Mom let out a small cry when she felt this, but before she could react, I pushed my cock forward and managed to find her hidden cleft right away. Mom gasped both with surprise and I hoped, pleasure.

She whispered loudly. "We can't do this now! Not here! Your father is right there in the living room!" As her voice grew more insistent, it dropped in volume, until it was as stern as a prison guard and so soft I could barely hear her.

We were standing behind the island counter and only visible from the waist up for anyone entering the room. I gave another thrust and she leaned forward, planting her hands wide on the granite top.

"Dad's not getting up and the counter is hiding anything he might see." I explained calmly.

"We still shouldn't! It's too dangerous! Oh! That's so goood!" She sighed.

I pumped her with a slow tempo, not wanting her to get too vocal with her pleasure. I put my hands on her shoulders to steady us both, giving her a few quick hard thrusts. This drew the response I wanted and yet feared. Mom moaned out somewhat loudly. I looked to the entrance to the living room, but neither heard nor saw anything from my father. I returned to the slower rhythm and mom moaned in short gasps with each plunge of my cock, the gentle murmur of the TV hopefully covering her noise.

Without any warning, my dad suddenly appeared at the kitchen's edge.

"What's going on in here?" He asked casually.

So he couldn't see what we were doing. Mom stood back upright, but my cock stayed buried in her cunt.

"I thought I heard you moan Jenny. Are you okay?" Dad asked with concern.

Mom was quicker to answer him than I was.

"Jeremy just came in for a drink," she nodded to the bottle on the counter dripping condensation down its sides, "and he surprised me with a hug, that's all."

Dad looked at us both, at mom then me standing behind her, my hands still on her shoulders. Mom spoke again.

"My neck is sore, so I asked if he could give me a ... massage."

I took this cue from her and began to rub my hands into her lower neck. With our other activities being unnoticed, I also jerked my hips forward, my pubic hairs buried in mom's fleshy ass cheeks.

I heard mom's faint gasp before she said, "Harder honey. That feels so good."

I massaged her neck with exaggerated enthusiasm as I ground my dick forward again with more force.

"Oh yes! Just like that. You know how to make your mother feel better."

I saw dad give us a strange look, but it didn't appear that he realized anything. I pushed into mom again. She moaned out as my 'massage' covered for her vocal reactions to my stiff cock filling her pussy. While dad stood about eight feet away! He moved to the fridge and got a beer out. He gave us another stare, mom's hands now atop mine.

"Yes dear, more of that! Right there! Oh yes!"

I felt mom was overdoing her mock and yet so real moaning. Dad shook his head and went back to the living room.

Mom and I stood without moving for a long minute before she took a step away from me, turned to take my arm in her grip, and pulled me out to the garage. Once the connecting house door was closed, she burst out laughing from the obvious nervous tension. There was a quiet emptiness in me, as if I had stared down death. I'm sure that wasn't metaphorical either. I noticed my heart had been so frightened that it hadn't even thought to beat faster. Maybe because most of my blood was still in my cock, which seemed unaffected, standing tall and wet from mom's excitement.

"I can't believe he didn't realize what we were doing! And when you said harder, I almost had a stroke!"

"You gave me a stroke though! Be glad that he didn't realize. That would have been the end for both of us! You did give it to me harder too! I almost screamed out right then!" She reached out and grabbed my dick and pulled me around her car that was parked there.

I followed willingly regardless of the hand gripping my member. Mom bent over the car's hood, spreading her arms wide on the formed steel.

"Now finish what you started and fuck me good and hard!"

I needed no invitation, so I lifted her skirt, her panties still on her ass cheek, and slid back into her. With more distance between us and dad and the closed door also, I started to really give it to mom more enthusiastically. Her moaning came from her lips more freely, allowing herself to enjoy my pounding cock.

I didn't think it would be too long for me so I tried to concentrate on making mom cum first. She must have been really in need because she began pushing back on me harder than I was ramming into her quivering cunt.

"Oh, fuck, yeah! Almost ... don't stop! ... Gaaahd!"

I was slamming so hard into her ass that I was sure we were going to leave a dent in her fender! As she shook in the midst of her orgasm I kept going, whether I made her cum again or did so myself didn't matter to me. Mom recovered enough to join again in our mutual movements. Not long now!

We both heard the house door release and open. Mom pulled her arms off the hood but stayed bent over next to the side of the car. I moved back as she changed positions, which worked out to my benefit, I hoped, as I was now more hidden by the car's passenger compartment. But my cock was still lodged deep in mom's soaked pussy.

"Oh, here you are. I wondered where you two went when you weren't in the kitchen anymore."

Once again, quick thinking mom said, "Jeremy told me there was a scratch on my car and I came ... to check it out."

I had to put my hand over my mouth as I coughed to cover my choking.

Mom looked at me over her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Something in my throat."

"I get that a lot lately." She replied dryly.

I almost lost a lung then. I saw mom's evil-looking grin as she looked at the side of the car.

"It's not that big Jeremy." She wiggled her ass against my crotch.

I knew she was teasing me some more. "What do you mean? It's huge!" I shoved into her so hard I almost toppled her forward.

Dad took a step closer. "Let me see it."

The next cough stuck in my throat.

Mom simply answered, "No, it's really nothing. You can barely see it. Jeremy is just exaggerating how big it is."

I wasn't sure if this was another crack about my dick or just panic as dad took another slow step.

I quickly added, "I'll get some of that scratch concealer at the hardware store tomorrow. You won't even be able to tell where the scratch was." Dad paused. "It really is nothing dad. Don't worry about it."

"Well I guess, if you say so. Don't forget to do that tomorrow. I have a couple small nicks that could be covered up too."

Great! Now I really did have to go to the hardware store tomorrow! I heard mom giggle. She stood up and her skirt simply fell back into place. I was left standing there with my softening dick hanging out in the open.

In an effort to keep mom with me I said, "What about this spot here mom?"

She looked directly at me, a sly grin covering her face. "I think you can take care of it dear. You can probably just rub it out."

Her grin grew wickedly as she turned to follow dad back into the house. She paused at the door.

"That's what you get for scaring me like you did."

I could hear dad's voice saying something about scaring, but I couldn't hear it all. I pulled up my shorts, taking a minute or two for my erection to subside before I reentered the house. I couldn't let dad see me with a woody after having been pressed up behind mom whether he didn't suspect anything or not!

As I walked into the kitchen mom asked with a portion of her evil grin still on her lips.

"Did you rub it out?"

"No." I answered petulantly. "My customers might get upset if they found out I was throwing out perfectly good product."

The grin turned into a sexy smile.

"Touché." Mom said. She licked her lips slowly and sensually. "I'll be there later tonight." She paused and her smile died.

"Seriously, that was so dangerous. We can't afford to get caught Jeremy."

"I'm sorry mom, but I saw you in your skirt and I pictured what was hiding underneath and I couldn't help myself."

"I know dear. I should've stopped you right away, but once I felt this ..." she patted my barely softened dick, "inside me, I couldn't tell you no. We have gotten very careless lately."

"I know. I just find you so sexy mom. The danger makes it even more exciting."

"Yes dear. Until we get caught that is. I find it exciting that you think I'm so sexy that you can't keep your hands off me. Or is that you know just how willing I am that you can't resist?"

"It's not that mom. Not all that." I sputtered out.

"I feel the same about you too honey." She put a hand on my left cheek and kissed my right one. "We just have to be more careful. Maybe if I could give the little guy more attention, he wouldn't be so ready to spring up unannounced."

"But that doesn't help you mom. Making you cu- ..." I glanced to the living room expecting dad suddenly to appear for the third time. "Giving you pleasure is what I like most about being with you, mom."

"And that's why I love you too Jeremy. If you had been doing this just for your own ... release, it would have ended long ago. Not many men feel like you do. It's why you are able to keep me and Jess happy even with us knowing about the other. And when you are with one of us, it is all about the one you are with. It's why Jess let's you continue with her even though she knows you, for some reasons I cannot fathom, prefer me."

"Mom. I wish you could see yourself with my eyes. Yes, Aunt Jessica has the figure and the looks, but that is superficial. Not that I don't like superficial, and not that that is all Aunt Jess is to me, but you have an amazing figure too. You are more than just looks though. Your style, your bearing, your confidence. What mother would be so bold upon feeling her son's ... not to pull her hand away, but to do ... what you did? And when you cleaned your hand in front of Aunt Jess! Do you know how hot that was? That has nothing to do with looks. Looks had nothing to do with what you did right there in this kitchen that time." I had to struggle not to be too explicit in case dad should hear words he shouldn't hear me saying to mom.

"It wasn't looks true. It was more about need though. Your father and I have gotten complacent about sex. With family, and work, and golf," she added with a touch of disdain, "we haven't had as many chances as I would like. Women hit their prime later than men. So I think I need it more now than your father does. He may be fine with once or twice a month, but as you've fortunately or not learned, once or twice a day almost isn't enough."

"I like that frequency!"

"You're in your prime now dear. You want it all the time!"

"Not all the time. Sometimes I want to eat!"

Mom laughed at this. "That's a male teen, sex and food!"

"What more do you need?" I asked honestly. I mean really.

"Well now that you've caused enough trouble for one day you should go find something else to do before your father gets suspicious of all the time you are spending in the kitchen with your mother."

"Something to do, besides my mother?" I gave her a grin, then a kiss on her cheek, but let my lips slide down to hers before I pulled away. "I haven't been spending much time with my friends lately. I suppose I could spend the rest of the day with them instead of my sexy aunt and her equally hot sister!"

Mom moved to swat my arm but I dodged her feeble swing. "I may be home late. Don't wait up."

"Remember it's a school night!" There was still some of my former mother left in this incredible woman standing before me.

"Yes mom." I replied. "We'll probably just troll the suburbs looking for some hot moms that need some good lovin'." I teased as I went out the door; the dishtowel she'd thrown hit the door's window.

I chuckled to myself as I walked to my car parked at the curb. If I didn't already have almost more women than I could handle with the two I had, I might have thought about bringing it up to the other guys. This was a secret I would have to keep to myself. Let them each discover the joys of an older woman on their own.

I did have to dodge their questions as to what I had been doing lately that I didn't come around as much. I let them believe that I had a girl that they didn't know about, which was mostly true in its own way. They didn't need to know I had two!

The five of us whiled away the afternoon in the time-tested way of all teen guys, hanging out at the local gathering place and talking about music, movies, and of course, girls, while scoping out any cute or hot girls that wondered by. I found them all to be, well, girls. Not women. I played along, still enjoying the sights. There had been a couple women pass by that drew my attention, but after making a comment about the first one and their response having been, 'she's old!' I made no further comment and enjoyed the views silently. I think one or two may have even glanced back at me upon catching my stares. If not for mom or Aunt Jess, I might have tried to talk to one (or more) of them. If there were more desperate housewives out there ...

We grabbed some burgers, played some hoops, a few of the guys had to leave early, and when darkness fell and the bugs finally got intolerable the rest of us after awhile called it a night. I promised not to ignore them as much but with their belief in my girlfriend, I could tell they didn't really hold me to it.

I knew everyone would probably be in bed when I got home just after eleven. I saw a light in my parent's bedroom window, but I knew it was too late for a visit from mom; dad would be in bed, but would still be awake I was sure. I entered the house as quietly as I could, not because of any curfew but out of respect for the rest of the family. My parents had never set a time to be home, feeling that that was my decision and if I wanted to suffer the next day that was also my consequences for a bad decision. As long as my grades were good, they relied on knowing that they had brought me up right to make the right choices.

I was about to head up the stairs when I heard my parent's bedroom door open. The light from the small nightstand lamp was still enough almost to blind my dark-adjusted eyes. I looked into the glow down the hall and mom emerged with a halo of light around her like an angel. She turned back when dad said something low enough that I couldn't hear, even in the quiet house.

"I just want to check on Jeremy." Mom pulled the door almost closed behind her, and moved gracefully down the hall to my side. She took my head in her hands and kissed me. I knew nothing more than kissing would happen with dad waiting on her return, but even just kissing mom, hungrily and passionately, was fine by me. My dick, having had no release all day even though we had fucked in the kitchen and garage, rose with this small encouragement. I knew mom could feel its expansion as she kissed more fervently. Was she trying to torture me? Mom pushed tighter against my now erect cock.

"You shouldn't coddle him so much. He is eighteen." Dad's voice called out louder than necessary. I'm sure it was directed at me as much as it was at his wife.

I whispered to mom as I groaned my cock into her body. "If this is coddling, you can do it all you want mom!" I could see her radiant smile even in the dim light.

"I know you've had no release today and I'm sorry now for not taking care of you earlier, but I'll make up for it in the morning when I come for my shake first thing in the morning." Her gentle smile took on a twisted turn.

"Not too early I hope." Mom kissed me again but it was quick and more motherly. She turned to go back to her room. I watched her for no reason other than to watch and when her door closed, I climbed the stairs to my room. I had to pee, but had to wait for my mother-induced hard-on to wilt before I could. I crashed in bed wearing just my boxers to make it easy for mom to access my protein shake machine in the morning. It took me a good while before I could fall asleep. Thoughts about our multiple near misses this afternoon and what could happen should dad discover what we were doing literally almost under his nose. These shouldn't have been my thoughts before going to sleep as they clouded my night; I tossed and turned for hours before settling into a deep dreamless sleep.

A whole day without any release allowed mom to have me ready to cum before I even woke. I returned to the world mere moments before giving mom a Mucho Grande Morning Special Protein Shake topped with whipped cream and hold the cherry. She guzzled it down in one drink, although she didn't expect the Mucho Grande to be so large and had some trouble swallowing it down fast enough. She choked a little and spilled on her chin. She clearly enjoyed it as she had a big smile on her face as she licked her lips and wiped her chin with a finger, then sucking that clean too.