On the Loveseat Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry back. We might start without you!" Erin was giggling practically incessantly.

She really was intoxicated!

And intoxicating!

And yet, I was the only one that was topless!

I had to correct that situation immediately!

I grabbed the hem of Erin's sequined top and lifted it. Her eyes lit up and she raised her arms gladly.

"I'm surprised you haven't done this yet!" She cooed as she shimmied out of her covering.

As was I, if all I had had to do was to just take it and pull it off her.

Before I could grab her skirt, she jumped up on the bed and knelt there with her fabulous boobs captivating my eyes.

I nearly sprang from where I stood and landed next to her. I took her hips in my hands and pressed my lips to hers. I was instantly lost in those fleshy petals, barely aware of her arms around my neck. Only a minute or so later we fell to the side onto the luxuriant mattress.

We rolled and Erin was atop me, her stockinged knees to either side of my hips and her skirt bunched up between us. I kept my hands on her bare upper body but stayed exclusively on her back. Her tits and hard nipples were pressed into the bare skin of my chest, as it wasn't fair for only my hands to have all the fun of feeling those fleshy orbs.

Erin and I kissed and kissed. My only thoughts of the moment were of the nubile young redhead girl astride me. I did feel the bed jostle but gave no consideration as to its cause. Erin's crumpled skirt was digging painfully into my rigid dick that was already irritated with it still being confined to my pants. I shifted and lifted the skirt so that Erin was sitting on my pants in just her panties. Or I assumed she had panties on anyway!

I felt hair on my hands as I caressed Erin's smooth back and even with the music now turned low, I could hear other kissing sounds. I gave no heed to it save for that Erin was softly moaning at my lips. I did barely hear the susurrus of a zipper and then an easing of the black fabric around my girlfriend's waist.

Mom was unzipping and removing Erin's skirt.

For me? Or for herself?

Either thought was enticing!

That my mother was getting my girl naked for me so we could have sex, or just that Jenny wanted Erin nude!

I really did have the greatest mother!

And a great lover too!

But first, Erin.

Erin wiggled and lifted from her perch even as we kept our lips pressed tight. Then the only thing keeping me from entering her was my pants and two pairs of underwear.

Hands were at my crotch, rubbing my dick through the soft cotton of my slacks. I groaned into Erin's mouth. The pressure of her lips eased, then ceased. My eyes opened and looked up at her angelic face with her blue, blue eyes glowing down at me. I was warmed in that gaze while the hands below had my lust aflame!

"Be careful Jenny! I think he's been teased for too long!" Erin warned my mom as she nimbly dismounted my frame.

I could then see Jenny kneeling near my feet with her hands rubbing over the swollen lump at my crotch. Her green eyes were burning just as brightly as Erin's blue. Her leering smile might have set the sheets afire beneath me. That smile had already set me smoldering long, long ago.

"I think we should get these pants off of him before that happens!" Jenny said sultrily.

"We don't want to waste any!" Erin agreed in her sexy voice.

Two pairs of hands unbuckled my belt and undid my pants, working delicately and hurriedly. I just laid there and let the two sexiest women I knew take off my pants. My boxers were a big top tent as they pulled my slacks down my legs. I did see that they both struggled a bit as their attention wasn't on what they were doing.

"So much for nothing happening." I stated quietly, upset not at all for the turn of events. Not that the outcome had ever been really in doubt.

"Hush, you." Erin said with a wide grin as she trailed her fingers up my legs.

"I really did have innocent intentions about this!" Jenny said defensively.

"There is nothing innocent about you Jenny. My love." I said as I stared at her, now the only one fully clothed. If that bit of blue glimmery cloth around her middle could be considered fully clothed.

Anyone else might have cause to worry about these words being spoken in front of their significant other, but Erin's eyes sparkled at my confession to my mother. Not that I need worry, as Erin knew that I felt the same for her too.

Those hands then pulled at my boxers. I lifted my ass to let the beauties remove them, my dick now breaking free and standing as tall as it ever had.

"You really do have a fantastic dick sweetie!" Erin purred as she paused to stare.

"I made that." Mom stated proudly.

In a way, she really had.

In another way, she had also subsequently helped in keeping me hard that day!

"Good work Jenny!" Erin complimented. She then wrapped her delicate fingers around the base of my erection and gave it a waggle.

"It's sooo hard!" She giggled as she looked to Jenny.

Mom put a hand atop of Erin's and then let it slowly slide up my pole and over my damp cock head. I was leaking profusely.

"It feels really good too!" Mom cooed delightfully.

It felt damn good to me too!

"I know where else it'll feel really good!" Erin repeated Jenny's action.

"Go ahead Erin." Jenny said as she leaned backward. "I want to watch you two. I want to see my handsome son, my wonderful lover, fuck his beautiful and sexy girlfriend."

My mom always said the nicest things!

"Oooo!" Erin exclaimed giddily, as if she had just won first prize.

"I want you on top, between my legs. I want to watch you too! I want to watch you give me a really good fucking!" Erin told me with half-lidded eyes.

She rolled onto her back on the bed, and I saw that she did have on a silky green pair of panties. And that her tan stockings were thigh highs.

"Let's get those off you honey." Jenny said as she grabbed the waistband and whisked the emerald fabric down Erin's gorgeous gams. Legs, which then sprang open to expose her auburn bush above her pink and wide lips. The dampness there matched that of my dripping dick.

"You are so beautiful Erin!" Jenny whispered breathily.

"So are you Jenny!" Erin replied gleefully.

I did note that nothing was said to me, or my huge aching dick!

Well no, mom had said 'handsome son and wonderful lover'!

"Put it in me Jenny! Put your son's amazing dick in my pussy!"

My mom really did do it all for me!

Jenny leaned back over again and wrapped her fingers around the middle of my cock and pulled me towards Erin's pelvis. I knee walked between those inviting legs until I was within reach of her awaiting hole. Mom wiggled my dick over Erin's petals to our mutual delight. My dome was wet, Erin was wet. Mom placed the tip just inside the opening and looked up at me with such a look of pride.

"Go ahead dear, give her that magnificent cock!"

Whatever mom says!

I shoved forward until I was just over halfway in Erin's wet, but very tight, pussy.

"Oh God, that feels so damned good honey!" My redheaded vixen cried out.

Felt pretty damned good to me too!

"I love you Erin!" I proclaimed, my feelings not any less for the position that I was in.

"I love you too! Now fuck my damn pussy good!" She squealed loudly.

I then wondered if there was anybody in the adjacent rooms to ours. But then my dick was deep in my girlfriend's hot pussy and I didn't care if someone heard something that we didn't normally want to broadcast! Tonight, I was with my gorgeous girls and I didn't care if anyone might hear me call out 'mom!' or anything else similar. I fully intended to make them both holler and wail, to make the bed bounce on the floor and off the wall!

Right then I had a fiery-haired nymph to please first!

Even as I already struggled to contain my own needs.

I clenched muscles, focused on my task, tried to think other thoughts, and tried to block out how incredible it felt as I sank into Erin's chamber of love.

I started slow, letting her adjust to being filled, going deeper with each measured stroke, but also to let my dick adjust to the sensations gradually and not set me off.

Mom moved a little back to give us space but it wasn't really necessary. She could have been right on top of us, or me, if she wanted! It was more probable that she just wanted a good angle to watch.

It was different to have Jenny watching and not actually involved. I was performing for her, and not with her. It was just as sexy this way, but just different. I meant to give her a damned good show too. There would be plenty of time for her to be involved. Included, entangled, participating, enmeshed.

Where Erin and I went, Jenny would cum, I mean, come. Well, both.

Jenny's face was rapt as she watched the two of us; her two young lovers, male and female.

I thrust into Erin with unhurried strokes, pistoning like an old-time steam engine building up to speed. Erin's legs wobbled in the air with each plunge with a small squeak from her throat as I did so.

My need was still strong, but I did manage to push it into the background of my mind, and just thought about that action that I was doing. In and out. Up and down. Like a machine. The camshaft didn't know to orgasm, the woodsman's saw knew nothing about cumming, the oil rig went up and down and nothing more. They all also didn't know how wonderful it felt to have a tight pussy squeezing you as you sank into its dampness, to have your balls slapping at a pink asshole as you plumbed such fantastic depths to make a miner jealous. Or to have the angelic choir of one as she moaned your name, cried how good it felt, or squealed as you brought her to the brink of her own sweet bliss.

As I rocked in and out of Erin, it was all that and so, so much more.

And the only other person that I had felt like that with was only a few feet away watching and burning with her own lust and love.

Then it was all too much. I could no longer hold back the dam with only a few meager thoughts and a faltering willpower. I had already succeeded in outlasting my young love, so with my body racking with tremors from my imminent explosion, I released the flood contained within my nuts.

It was as powerful an orgasm as I could remember.

I could only hope that I had at least a few more left in me, even if not its equal.

I was then laying on the soft bed looking up with sweat burning my eyes before a softer pair of lips was on my face searching for my lips as they kissed across my damp cheek. I let myself be swept away in those lips, whosevers they might be.

"That was incredible, darling!" I recognized mom's tender voice. I couldn't tell if it was from the mouth on mine or elsewhere.

"You really did build up a big load, didn't you?" Erin's strained voice. From farther away than my face.

"Oooh!" I heard Jenny cry excitedly.

I wiped my face, and my eyes, with the back of an arm which was just as equally sweaty, then grabbed one of the luxurious pillows to wipe my brow. I raised my head to see mom moving down between Erin's still open thighs, although they now rested on the mattress and weren't flailing in the air.

"Oh yes, Jenny! Eat me! Lick my pussy!" My girlfriend's voice had recovered as quickly as her desire. But I guess having my mother licking her pussy aided her improvement!

"Both of you taste so good!" Mom mewed lazily as she lapped away.

I was jealous of her; but for the fount she drank from and not the essence that was there. Half the essence, anyway.

I breathed deep until the stars stopped spinning in front of my eyes and my limbs recovered the ability to move again. I raised up on my elbows to now watch Jenny performing.

She licked hungrily at Erin's nether lips, clearly lapping up the prodigious amount of cum I had surely left there. Her eyes alit on me and she grinned with her face full of pussy. A pussy that tasted so good on its own and now defiled with my spent. I was sure that Jenny would soon have it spotlessly clean, if not dry.

"Oh yes! Keep going! Just like that!" Erin cried out.

Mom wasn't only just cleaning her up, she was getting my girlfriend revved up again!

"Yes, yes, yes!" Erin repeated as she grabbed at the covers in her fists as her face scrunched up and her head fell back.

Mom's eyes found me again for a brief moment and all the lust that I already had for that incredible woman only increased as I watched her make Erin orgasm strongly on her face.

After, as mom now set about cleaning up the new mess she'd made, Erin's eyes wandered about until she found my face. The look of extreme bliss there made me desire my sweet Erin all the more.

All I would ever need, desire, or want, was these two perfect women!

Erin's eyes stayed on mine.

"Kiss me love."

No matter how I might have felt, and I was doing better by then, but even if completely drained, I would still always have the energy to fulfil that request!

I did so eagerly.

I tasted the saltiness of her perspiration, smelled the sweet perfume she wore, but it was that Erin-ness, the quintessence that was her, that captivated me.

It was a short kiss, but as full of our love as any other we had shared.

Then Jenny's face loomed close, a devious smile on her wet lips.

"Oh, kiss me Jenny!" Erin said and reached up with her hands to grasp my mom's face and pull it closer. This pushed me aside, which was okay with me.

Their kiss was sexy and full of roaming tongues as I assumed mom was divvying up her newly acquired liquid treasure with Erin. It didn't last much longer than the one I had just shared. Then Jenny looked expectantly at me, but I ignored her unsaid teasing, and mom resumed kissing Erin again.

Through all this I had retained my stiffness at no surprise to myself. As horny as I had been all day, and with the girls teasing me relentlessly in spite of my arousal, I almost expected that I might have to call a doctor as I would surely have an erection lasting longer than four hours!

They were currently paying me no attention, so I moved up and got behind Jenny who was on her knees and was half-crouched over Erin as they swirled their tongues together. Her dress had hiked up over her hips exposing the blue satiny panties that covered her mons. I pulled them quickly aside to reveal that mom's pussy was just as wet as Erin's was before I had plunged into her, so without any warning (not that any was required!), I pushed deep into my mom's tight cunt.

"Oh fuckkk!" She exclaimed loudly, but then went back to kissing Erin.

I gave that beautiful butt a firm, but not too hard, smack before I grabbed her curvy hips and pressed deeper.

"Oh yes!" Jenny wailed.

"Give it to her Jeremy! Fuck your mom good! Like you just did with me!" Erin demanded and gripped mom's face tighter in her hands, smashing her lips to Jenny's.

As if I would try to do so poorly! Good, or better, was all I ever gave either of them!

"Yes honey! Just like you did with Erin! Beautiful, sweet Erin!" Jenny wailed and then went in search of Erin's tonsils with her tongue.

If it wasn't for how strongly I felt about them both, I might have worried about how much they had connected. It was one thing to have your mother accept, or even be friendly with your girlfriend, but mine willingly, even eagerly, went down on my girlfriend! That Erin seemed to love to do the same just flew in the face of all expectations any reasonable guy could have. I could never have ever dreamed of circumstances such as I now found myself in practically daily.

But right then I was currently pounding into mom's pussy with a furious gusto. The squelching sounds as I slipped in and out of that drenched tunnel drowned out the slapping of my skin against Jenny's glorious ass. Neither was a match for the continuous low moans that were muffled by Erin's mouth clamped to mom's lips.

I assumed that I would be good for more than a few minutes now that some of my desire had been burned off, but my love and lust for my lovely Jenny made that assumption false, as I could feel a new need building quickly deep inside. I was once again trying to concentrate on things other than what I was doing. Up, down. Spring, summer, fall. Rain, sleet, snow. The unending that led to the inevitable. I would stay like this forever if it possible.

Well, only if I could occasionally switch from one to the other.

I pumped, pounded, and pushed recklessly into my mother's cunt while she now struggled to kiss Erin between the squeals of delight.

"More! Don't stop! God, I love your fucking cock!" Jenny almost yelled. "I love your boyfriend's dick Erin!"

"I love watching him fuck you Jenny! Your son is fucking you sooo gooood!" Erin said enthusiastically enough to leave no doubt about any jealousy between them.

"He is! My son is fuck-king meee sooo goooood!" Mom looked over her shoulder at me as I rammed in and out. "Keep fucking me Jeremy! Give mommy that big gorgeous dick of yours!"

"Always mom, always!"

I was getting closer. Closer than I wanted to be.

The feeling of my dick surrounded by mom's snug pussy was one that was unmatched by anything, even if I must include Erin too. Not that it diminished what I felt about my girlfriend, but I had known Jenny longer and much deeper than I would probably ever know anyone. If I should have a life with Erin and we spent a lifetime together, then things might change, but even then, Jenny would still be my mother. Nothing would ever change that.

It was thoughts like this that betrayed me. How could I not give mom everything I had when I loved her so much? Everything, including my seed burning in my loins aching to be released deep into her heavenly womb from whence I sprang.

"Ungh! Jenny! I'm ... close! Gonna ... cum ... so fucking ... hard ... in ... in ... your ... tight ... so tight ... cunt!" I gasped as I now sprinted for the finish line.

I gave no thought anymore for if she came first or not. She had stated that she had wanted me to be first sometimes. I still preferred that, but at certain times, like now, I gave into my own drives and with a few more stuttered thrusts, I let loose my second load of the evening. This now made my girls even, though Erin's must have been the more voluminous of the two.

"Cum in ... me! Fill me ... with ... your ... delicious cum ... honey! You ... are ... gonna ... make ... mommmee ... cuuum too!" Mom shrieked in time with each powerful thrust. "Aaaaaaa!"

"God! I love you both so much!" I barely heard Erin exclaim as my body trembled as I sprayed my cream deep in mom.

I collapsed in gravity's grasp to the cool bed covers. Two pairs of lips painted my face with kisses and then alternated kisses on my lips. I lifted my arms weakly to hold each of the two sex kittens in my hands.

"I love you both." I said barely above a whisper.

"We love you too, dear." Jenny's mouth was at my right cheek.

"I love you so much, you big goon!" Erin was on my left. She gave me another soft kiss, hardly more than a peck.

Then mom had to match that with one of her own. This one was more than a peck, but not enough to be called passionate. The feeling she imparted was more than the length of the smooch.

To even out our trio, the two girls then tenderly kissed before my eyes. No tongues were exchanged, only a soft meeting of their lips. But as erotic as all hell!

"Now it's my turn!" Erin cried out gleefully.

I didn't know what turn it was she declaring; she'd had already had a share of my dick.

She pushed Jenny off me and onto her back, then Erin crawled down the bed over mine and then mom's legs. My petite girlfriend quickly pulled off the blue bit of intimate cloth down those sexy limbs, of which she then lifted and spread apart.

1...910111213...18