On the Office Chair Ch. 4

Story Info
His office will never be the same.
1.4k words
4.21
38.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toninb
toninb
13 Followers

He watched from the door as Sara walked back to her car. She turned to wave to him and he caught a glimpse of her lovely naked body through the opening in her gown.

Tonin smiled as he remembered their recent sexual encounter on the back lawn: his cock entering her as she kneeled in front of him.

She waved from the car and he wondered when he would feel her body against his again.

Over the next three days he settled into his usual routine at work, and tried, without success, to not think about Sara.

He would find himself working on some complex programming problem when a memory of her touch or smell would come to him. He would then close his eyes and start touching himself the way she had touched him, running his fingers over his hardening cock, grabbing his balls and squeezing them. Then he would waken with a start and realize what he was doing.

The weekend came and went and he was soon sitting in his office again.

She had said she would only be gone for a couple of days...that was five days ago. He was starting to wonder if she would ever call.

A knock on the door broke his thoughts.

"It's Peter, may I come in," the company director said. Everyone in the company knew that Tonin rode everywhere and that he was quite often getting changed in his office, so they all knocked.

"Sure." Tonin said.

The door opened and in walked Peter Wilkins and Sara.

Sara and Tonin's eyes locked onto each other, neither saying a word.

The director seemed not to notice and proceeded with the introductions.

"Tonin Barclay is our programmer. Tonin this is Sara Parkinson our new Art Director." he said.

Tonin was still unable to speak but Sara had recovered her wits.

"Tonin. That's Irish isn't it," she said.

"Yes," was all he could get out.

"Well Tonin, nice to meet you. I will be coming around to all the staff tomorrow morning to find out a bit more about them so I will see you then," she said.

The director and Sara left and closed the door.

Tonin slumped in his chair.

Sara was working at the company. Was this a good thing or not?

The following morning he went to the office convinced that the worst-case scenario would come true - she wouldn't want to continue the relationship now that they worked together.

After the ride to work he had a shower and returned to his office to get changed.

He was in such a state that he forgot to lock the door.

He slipped off his shorts and shirt and stood, completely naked, before his locker.

After putting on his shirt and jumper - Tonin never put his pants on first - he bent to pick up his underwear.

Without warning, the door opened.

It was too late.

"Nice ass," Sara said as she entered the room.

She moved up behind him, then moved a hand between his legs and took a firm grasp of his hanging balls.

After playing with him for a short time she moved her finger so that it was under his balls and began to rub his sensitive skin.

Tonin gasped at the sensual feeling of her touch.

Now she ran her finger under him and up his crack, grabbing his arse with both hands before backing away.

"I should get dressed," Tonin said, feeling like he really didn't want to get dressed at all.

"Yes. That might be a good idea," she said.

After putting on his pants he sat in a chair opposite Sara who was already sitting.

She was dressed in a brown, floral skirt that showed off her legs nicely.

She uncrossed her legs, and in a provocative but somehow innocent move, stretched out one of her legs and placed it on the chair between his legs.

She then dragged her chair closer so that she could kneed his groin with her foot.

He placed his hand on her leg then moved it slowly until it had reach the hem of her skirt.

She dragged her chair closer still, bending her leg upward as she did.

The bottom of her skirt fell away, revealing her thighs and the thin cotton material of the crotch of her panties. He looked down at her and could see small tufts of pubic hair escaping from the sides of her underwear.

His hand continued to move up her leg until it reached her underwear.

He now slid a finger under the material and touched the moist lips of her cunt.

She continued to press against his hard cock with her foot as his fingers explored her.

"Is your office always this hot?" she asked, her breathing slightly erratic.

"Only when you're in it," he answered, also out of breath.

She smiled at him with "that" smile then moved her chair away from him.

"I can't stay right now but I want us to keep seeing each other. I think there is much more to explore," she said.

"Good," said Tonin.

She stood up and straightened her dress before kissing him with her hungry mouth.

"What time do you normally get to work?" she asked.

"Between 7.30 and 8 o'clock," he said.

"Good. That will be a good time to catch up before the rest of the staff arrive," she said.

"That would be nice," he said.

Before going she grabbed his balls again and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"Till tomorrow," she said, then left.

Tonin had often thought of his office as a cell. It was located in the "nobody goes there" corner of the building, the windows were so high that he couldn't see outside (without standing on the table), and the air-conditioning was always wrong.

His office was the worst in the building but right now he loved it.

The next morning he arrived at work earlier than usual. He showered, then returned to his office but didn't change into his work clothes. Instead he had on a simple t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

As 7.30 came and went he wondered whether Sara would show.

He looked around the office and imagined her sitting on the desk, her long legs protruding from a short skirt. He felt his groin tighten at the thought of her.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," he said, "I've just been thinking about you."

She moved to him and placed her hand over his bulging front.

"So I noticed," she said.

She was wearing a brightly colored, knee length, silky skirt and a button up shirt with the top two buttons undone. The shirt was an off white color and see through enough so that Tonin could see the tops of her boobs protruding from her bra.

They put their arms around each other and kissed as though they had been apart for months.

As they kissed, Tonin slid his hand down her back and onto her buttocks.

Sara also grabbed his arse through the thin material of his shorts.

"No underwear today Tonin. I like that," she said.

As he stroked her buttocks he realized that something was missing.

He traced his finger over her arse, not feeling the resistance of her panties, just her beautiful body.

"Did you get dressed in a hurry this morning Sara?" he said, feeling his sexual energy building.

She moved her hand under the bottom of his shorts and started feeling between his legs and in his crack.

Tonin's hand moved to the bottom of her skirt and lifted it so that he could touch the lovely curve of her butt.

They were now grabbing and fingering each other while their kissing was growing more passionate.

Sara slipped a hand down the front of Tonin's shorts, grabbing first his balls and then the shaft of his cock.

Tonin's hand had moved to Sara's front, lifting her skirt to reveal her thighs and mound of pubic hair. He moved his hand up the inside of her thighs, feeling her shudder as he reached closer to her wet lips.

His tongue went inside her ear as he moved his finger in and out of her cunt.

Sara grabbed at his shorts and they fell to the ground.

She looked down at him and ran a finger over the extremely sensitive head of his cock. Now she grabbed the shaft and started to pump it.

Their hands kept pace with each other, pumping and fingering, in a frenzy of passion, punctuated by sighs and groans.

Faster and faster they went, their mouths finding each other until they reached that perfect moment of climax.

Tonin bent low and kissed her exposed pubic hair, his nostrils filled with the erotic smell of her arousal.

"A good way to start the day, don't you think," she said.

...Tonin and Sara's story will continue with "On the Bike Ch. 5".

toninb
toninb
13 Followers