On the Phone with the Plumber

Story Info
My girlfriend called, not able to afford paying the plumber.
859 words
3.87
47.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out of town for the day, having a meeting a few hours away, I would get home that same day but in a very tired state. While I am bunking down for lunch, after the first part of the meeting my phone rang, Kiara, my girlfriend calling.

"Uh, Andy, did you take all the cash..?" She asked, and she sounded genuinely worried.

"Yeah Hun, I just took my wallet." I explained to her as I sipped my glass of water. I heard her gulp.

"Well, I called the plumber to fix the bathroom sink, and he already finished fixing it. We owe him like, 80 bucks." She explained to me. I sighed softly, running my hand through my hair.

"That's a problem." I said softly as I thought for a moment. "Put him on the phone, maybe I can talk to him."

Kiara hurried over and handed the phone to him. His voice deep and scraggy. "Yeah?" He asked, sounding frustrated, wanting to get on his with his day. I explained to him the situation, that I had accidentally taken the cash. That I was a few hours away from home. He didn't seem to care, though. "Man, that's not my problem. Your little lady here will have to figure it out." He said harshly. As I stayed silent for a minute, and so did he. I then heard him chuckle, I could almost hear the smirk growing on his lip. "Looks like she has a plan." He remarked, as I listened closely.

"What do you mean?" I asked, curious.

"Your girl here started to dance a bit, gestured me to sit on the couch." The plumber explained. My heart raced as I heard this.

"Is she-" He cut me off. "She's stripping down, already down to just a thong." The man narrated to me. My heart felt like it wanted to explode out of my chest. This stranger was enjoying my professional dancer girlfriend strip down for him. Kiara is quite a piece of eye candy. Standing at 5'4 with long and strong legs that came from wide hips and an amazing firm ass from a lifetime of exercise for her career. She has a small waist, 34C perky tits and a gorgeous naturally pink lips. Her porcelain like skin frame her soft, greyish green eyes and long, brown hair to her ass. I could imagine her dancing for him as she does for me, offering her body for a hundred dollar service that she owed him.

I heard a familiar thud and a belt and zipper be open. That along with the man chuckle and the soft moan he released I knew that was happening. The woman I loved was sucking the plumbers cock! I felt conflicted- hard, angry and frustrated at the same time. "God she's good." The man said as his fingers intertwined with her hair. I could imagine her slurping up and down as she does with me, licking up and down his shaft, kissing it, worshipping another mans cock for measly a hundred dollars we owed, and only because I forgot to leave some cash back for her.

For what felt like hours, but more than likely was just five minutes I could hear a stranger moan as my girlfriend sloppily slurped up his cock. I heard him groan and sigh in release, likely unloading into her mouth. I could hear her giggle, as she did when she swallowed a load. "Common, bend over, I'm still not done." He said sternly, again I could hear her giggle.

"What? Was that not enough?" I argued as he chuckled.

"It was more than enough, but considering she's sticking her ass out on the coffee table, I don't think she cares much either." He explained to me. I felt like I wanted to through my phone to a wall, in rage, but I just felt glued to it, almost as if I wanted to hear it.

"Oh my god." I heard her moan out, and that moan sounded a lot louder than what she normally sounded like. I had no idea what this man looked like, his name, nothing about him besides that he unclogged our sink and is now taking my girlfriend from behind as his payment.

"God she's really wet." The man narrated in his deep voice as I could just hear her moan and scream in pleasure. A loud spank could be heard, a sound I know all too well from her firm and round ass. "Let me fuck her, hold on." He said to me, tossing my girlfriends phone to the side. I could just hear her muffled moans, his groans, their hips slapping against each other.

Again, about ten minutes later I heard him groan out, and from the side of her scream I could tell what had just happened. My girlfriend let the plumber cum inside her, my girlfriend let the stranger she owed only a hundred dollars to cum inside her!

I heard the phone being picked up, and heard his voice again with a chuckle. "Thanks for taking the cash." He said as he hung up.