On the Prowl

Story Info
Jamie seduces his MILF.
1.1k words
4.38
30.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will be short but sweet, no real plot, just quick and dirty. I hope you enjoy it.

***

Jamie fondled her bulge as she followed a woman and her son through the early evening. Jamie's body was hot and horny. Her taut nipples pressing noticeably through her thin black bra and top. The mass of her swelling member bouncing restlessly in her sweats, she wasn't wearing panties tonight.

Jamie, was on the hunt. Her long brown hair was up in a ponytail. Her face was intent as she watched her quarry, they headed to the showers. A curvy blond woman near, Jamie's own height and a boy also of a similar height each stepped into their respective shower rooms.

Jamie had no interest in the boy her eyes tracked the beautiful blond woman. Her eyes lingering on the woman's high, round ass.

Jamie slunk over to the women's shower room; she stepped in behind the woman and pretended to stumble using the beautiful woman to catch her balance.

"I'm so sorry!" Jamie lied, gently massaging the woman's shoulders, "I tripped on the door frame,"

"That's okay, are you alright honey?"

"Yeah, I just wasn't paying enough attention I guess. My name's Jamie,"

The woman smiled, "I'm Casandra,"

"You're very pretty Casandra," she let her finger trace Casandra's neck, then removed her hands.

She blushed, "Thanks,"

"Wow Casandra, those ear rings are gorgeous," Jamie slowly brushed Casandra's hair back.

"Thanks, I made them myself," she grinned.

"Well, that's impressive," Jamie said making eye contact, "but, here I am holding you up. You probably just want to shower, huh?"

Her face shone, "Yeah... I mean we... Err... I'm gonna get to it then,"

"I just love your curves! I wish I had your figure!"

Casandra grinned, "My husband used to call me his 'sexy little MILF' when we're alone,"

"He got that right, you're a hottie!"

Jamie walked to a shower stall, undressing as she walked.

Casandra watched with interest, breathing heavily as Jamie pulled her shirt over her head. She bit her lip.

"Could you help me with my bra?" Jamie asked.

"Sure, why not,"

"I bet you have a wonderful sex life"

"Well, not so much any more,"

"Why not?"

"I got married and had a kid,"

"Well that's no excuse," Jamie turned to face Casandra, her breasts swinging freely, "If you were my wife I'd fuck you every night. Does he at least eat you out?"

"He did once, on our first date,"

"Now, that's a crime! Oral, is the worlds greatest pleasure,"

Casandra was looking bothered by now. "Well unless you want to eat me," she joked bitterly, "I don't think it's ever gonna happen again,"

"I'd love to," Jamie said.

"What?"

"I love eating women out, and I'd be happy to help you,"

Casandra's breathing increased, becoming heavy and ragged.

Sensing the opportunity she had been waiting for Jamie reached for the other woman's waist. With sensual slowness Jamie slipped her fingers into casandra's waistband, pulling the woman close, "Let me show you what you're missing?"

"I don't know..." She breathed.

"Please," Jamie whispered, less than an inch from Casandra's ear, "I'll make your toes curl,"

And with an erotic slowness Jamie began to pull Casandra's pants down, "Can I?"

Casandra nodded.

Jamie knelt and pulled Casandra's pants to her ankles. Then kissed her sex deeply, running her tongue through a tangy, wet pussy slit.

Casandra moaned and stepped out of her pant so she could spread her legs wide. She then grabbed Jamie's head and pressed her sopping box firmly to Jamie's energetic tongue.

Jamie sucked Casandra's clit, fluttering her tongue over Casandra's sensitive nub

"God! Oh god, Jamie!"

Jamie drove her tongue into the woman's honey hole, trying for the G-spot. She pulled Casandra's hips forward and with her exceptionally long tongue she hit her mark. This caused Casandra to start humping Jamie's face.

Kneeling, Jamie reached into her pants taking hold of the turgid member she kept constantly hidden.

Moments later Casandra shook and came violently, cream leaking into Jamie's hard working mouth.

"Oh! Jamie, I need to be fucked! In my bag, I have a dildo. Get it for me, please!"

Jamie let her member go and moved to grab the bag.

"No need, I've got a strapless dildo in my own bag," Jamie lied, "Go bend over that shower stall and I'll be right there to fuck you silly,"

Casandra leapt to the stall and Jamie stepped up behind her pulling the waist of her sweat pants down.

Jamie's six inch long, uncut cock, nestled between Casandra's big, round, mommy butt cheeks.

Casandra turned her head, "Wow, that feels realistic,"

"Yeah," Jamie replied, "it was really expensive,"

"It's so warm,"

Jamie took one last moment to enjoy the woman's ass cheeks, then before Casandra could get a good look, she lined her cock up and in four quick strokes she was fucking Casandra balls deep.

"Oh god, fuck me slow Jamie,"

Jamie obliged, fucking in long, slow, deep strokes.

"Harder!"

Jamie slammed her hips into the blond mother's ass, her own climax growing ever closer.

Casandra's legs suddenly clamped together and she began to shake, "Oh god, oh god, oh god! Faster, Jamie! Faster!"

Jamie picked up the pace. Loud claps rang through the room.

Casandra stiffened, then began to wail as her pussy spasmed, forcing Jamie's cock out, and squirting hot clear liquid onto the floor.

Jamie, thrusting desperately to re-enter Casandra's hot pussy, accidentally slipped her slippery stick into casandra's quivering asshole.

Jamie moaned and began to cum, pumping load after hot load into Casandra's ass she screamed.

"Fuck! Jamie, that's my asshole! Pull it out!"

Having finished cumming, Jamie gave one final thrust and began to pull out.

"Slowly!"

"Sorry," Jamie said, "I kinda got carried away. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, hurt alot though. Just, pull out slow,"

Jamie finished pulling free.

"Where'd you get that strap-on? It's so lifelike,"

"Uhh, at the sex shop in town. I should go wash it. It's kinda dirty," Jamie hurried to another shower, quickly stripping and cleaning herself.

"Oh god..." Casandra said, "I just cheated on my husband,"

"Don't think of it that way," Jamie pulled her sweats on without getting dry, "Look, I've got to go but if you ever want to do this again or talk to me," She handed Casandra a piece of paper with her number on it.

Casandra was white faced, "Why is their cum leaking out of my ass?"

"Uhh, I told you. It's a really expense strapless, strap-on. It squirts fake cum when the person wearing it orgasms," Jamie lied.

Casandra took the paper, eyeing Jamie's crotch. "I've got to take my son back to the tents, I'll call you tomorrow,"