On The Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my movements became faster and she continued raising her hips against mine, the warmth of our bodies filled the room, increasing the heat and quickly covering both our bodies in a sheen of sweat, our skin glistening in the dim light in the room. In a quick movement she rolled us over, the weight of her body settling onto my hips as she straddled me, pulling me deeper inside of her. Spreading her legs, I could see my hard shaft glistening with her juices, disappearing and reappearing with the rise and fall of her hips. She reached for her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples while throwing her head back, her hair falling across her back as she moaned and groaned in pleasure. It was then that I moved my hands to her hips, taking hold and raising my ass into the air to meet her on the down stroke, slamming into her hard and causing her to a little yelp with each strike

"Fuck me, Michael...fuck me, Michael...fuck me, Michael...Fuck me, Michael!" She began chanting, like a sexual prayer that made me her Pan, her God of untamed lusts. I could do nothing more than oblige her, fucking my cock harder and faster into the dripping warmth between her legs. I knew she was about to come, and come hard, because I could feel my entire crotch coated in the slick, sweet juices of her pussy. I wanted to see her come. I wanted to see the look on her face when her orgasm shot through her. So grabbing her hips, I turned her onto her back without breaking stride, pounding into her with everything I had and I was rewarded with her sudden screams of pleasure and the sound of the headboard beating a quick, steady rhythm against the wall. The neighbors could go screw themselves for all I cared, because my only concern was screwing Jenny.

She was right on the edge and I gave it everything I had, driving my pulsing cock in between her legs with a vengeance. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, OH God, Oh GOD!" She came then, hard and powerful, and I could feel her pussy clamp around my cock as her juices spilled out, coating my balls and running down into the crack of her ass. She came long too, and continued to chant "Oh God!" throughout the experience, reaching a crescendo at the peak of her orgasm, and slowly subsiding into mewling, whispered prayers.

Somehow I had managed to hold back through it all, although just barely. I knew if I continued on that I would come at any moment. She was sprawled out on the bed now, breathing heavily with golden locks plastered to her face by sweat. Her eyes were closed and a small smile played across her face as she continued to murmur incoherently. I began slowly pulling out to avoid having my own orgasm just yet when her legs suddenly wrapped around my ass and pulled me back into her while her arms pulled me down for a hot, wet kiss, her tongue demanding admittance to my mouth and taking it by force. It was too much for me, and my cock twitched inside her pussy as I came, hot, thick ropes of pearly come coating the already slick walls of her pussy. Jenny purred as she felt me squirting inside of her, her legs nearly wrapping around me completely while she sucked on my tongue like it was her favorite treat in the world. When my orgasm had subsided, she pulled her lips from mine and grinned up at me, slowly licking her lips.

"Let's do that again." She said.

And so we did. We fucked each other throughout the entire night. Never in my life would I have believed I had such stamina, but Jenny was pure sex, and her wanton desire just fueled my own hunger for her. We fucked and sucked each other until there was nothing left to give. My bed was a mess, with the blanket and sheets torn completely off by the time the sun came up. The items on the dresser were in all manner of disarray from our transition from the bed to the living room, and my AA degree lay on the floor, the glass front cracked across the center from where Jenny had decided go another round on the couch. The small kitchen table barely survived the ordeal and I have my doubts as to just how stable it is now. Our final fuck too place in the shower as we worked to clean our come and sweat drenched bodies before turning in for the rest of the day. When we emerged, we went straight to bed, falling onto the mattress naked and wet, and leaving the mess for another time.

Jenny was out in seconds but as I drifted off, I wondered about what the next day would bring. I wondered if Jenny would be able to get away from Nick, if he would find me, but more than that I wondered if there would be any kind of future for Jenny and me beyond this long night of passion. Closing my eyes, I decided that for the time being, I wouldn't worry about it. After all, now we were both on the rebound.

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please vote for my work and check my bio to see my other stories and poems. Constructive feedback is most welcome.

12