On the Red-Eye with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilda was back, sitting on the sofa with her laptop. She looked up at me, playing it cool.

"Where's Mom," I asked, hoping she had been nowhere around the main bathroom.

"I don't know. Do you still need help, David?"

"You've helped quite enough for today. I' m going to let the management fix it." I gave her a grateful grin. She smiled back at me, a little uncertainly. She had cleaned herself up quickly. She arose, walked over to me silently and gave me a little kiss. Hard to believe her face had been covered in my cum just ten minutes before. Wait a minute. Where were her clogs? I looked around – ah, there they were, near where she had been sitting on the sofa. Hm.

Before I could whisper my thanks to Hilda, Mom appeared in a fresh cotton shift, rubbing her hair with a towel.

"I felt like a shower. I was hot. Did you get it fixed, David? It's getting warm in here."

I looked at Mom hard, shaking my head. She returned my look; innocent, inquisitive, perhaps a little disappointed I had not fixed the AC.

"Never mind, David. I'll call the management as soon as the office opens. Now how about some coffee? Hilda?"

"Yes, please," said Hilda, back in the depths of Swedish pottery. I nodded. Mom went off to the kitchen humming a little tune. I knew that tune. Frosty the Snowman.

I spent the rest of the day thinking, not really paying Hilda the attention she deserved.

The following day I was still at Moms, but Hilda had a summer job at the Anthropology Museum and was going to be there all day. I had a duty to perform for Mom. Our family has polyps and Mom has to get regular colonoscopies despite her relatively young age. They knock you out for it and so patients have to be accompanied by a friend or relative to make sure they get home safe. It can make you pretty groggy. Mom had a mid-afternoon appointment and didn't get done till five. I drove her home, and her boyfriend, Topher showed up after work. He was an administrator at Mom's institute, about five years older than her.

Mom disappeared into her bedroom and I sat down next to him. We were watching TV. Topher was sniffing and sneezing with allergies when Mom reappeared. She looked at us from the corridor leading to the bedrooms. She had just showered and was standing there in her nightie, which was a bit wet as she had not dried off properly. It stuck to her belly and breasts, half transparent in those areas. Her eyes were dopey, heavy lidded, come-to-bed eyes. I wasn't sure if she was looking at me or Topher. I hoped it was me.

"I'm going to bed, guys. I know it's early but I can hardy keep my eyes open. But I'm clean as a whistle inside and out." She giggled a bit.

"Night..." we both replied, Topher engrossed in Game of Thrones. Mom turned and walked off to her room, her trim damp ass flexing as she went. Topher sniffed again. This was annoying.

"Want some more medication, Topher?" Topher nodded. I went off to the kitchen to our medication cabinet. I pulled out a bunch of allergy products and went back, throwing them in his lap. He opened them and munched a few like candies.

"Thanks, David. How about a beer?" You know, Topher was alright. I got us both a beer. Half an hour later Topher was fast asleep and snoring gently. I gave up trying to watch the TV. I felt like reading something, so I went back to my room to sift though the pile of books I had been assigned.

As I walked back to my bedroom from the living room I passed Mom's bedroom. The door was ajar and in a moment of nosy, erotic interest I pushed it wider and peered in.

I could see Mom on the bed. She was sleeping off her anesthetic. It was warm and she was barely covered by a sheet, which had been pretty much thrown off. Mom was still wearing the thin nightie which had by now ridden up to her waist. She had turned away from the door, lying on her left side, and I had a view of her magnificent ass, exposed and beckoning to me like the twin rear orbs of a Roman goddess. They took my breath away.

On an impulse, then and there I formulated my reckless plan. What sort of crafty, low-down pond-scum son would stoop to nail his unsuspecting mother - asleep, half-naked, and disoriented by strong anesthetics? This one.

I ran quietly back to the living room. Topher was still fast asleep. He looked like he was going to stay that way. I left the TV on low. Then I ran back to the bathroom Mom and Topher used and splashed some of his aftershave on. Then back to Mom's bedroom.

Now the risky stuff began. I removed my shorts, but left my T-shirt on. Then I gently slid onto the bed next to Mom and cuddled up behind her, spoon fashion. I was already hard and I wiggled my cock very gently up between her legs just under her butt until it was sticking out the other side, its shaft touching the length of her pussy, which was hot and damp. I stopped to review progress, all the time listening hard for any signs that Topher had awoken. I had left the door two inches ajar, and the light was shining in a long thin pencil on the bedroom carpet, but the rest of the room was dark.

There was no time to dawdle. Mom half-sighed and shifted slightly, moving her upper leg forward and clearing the way for my attempt at penetration. Now, I had no illusion that I could do Mom without her waking, but I hoped that I might get away with a half-asleep drugged Mom who would not object to Topher. Yes, I am a risk-taker. I had the aftershave on, after all. I positioned my dick and knocked at the door of Mom's pussy, which seemed to open in a luxuriant sleepy way. I inched in.

Every nerve wanted to ram hard, all the way up, just like it had been in the sleeping bag. But disciplining myself, instead I slowly slid my cock up inside her wet snatch until it gently kissed her cervix. I stopped then because I did not want to come immediately, and I was close. I was also trembling with excitement which I tried to control. I would bet a fair amount that Topher did not tremble, had not indeed the slightest nerves during sex. Oh god, she felt gorgeous. Then Mom stirred once more and I suspected she had fully awoken.

"Honey," she said, softly, moving her ass and pelvis around, grinding my cock deep into her. I was glad she did not ask me a question as I could not answer. I was not Topher. I had to remain silent.

"Sweetie. No."

No? Aw shit. But Mom's hand reached down to her crotch and at the same time gently moved her position so that my anxious dick reluctantly eased out of her. It sat there between her thighs, like a well-greased torpedo primed and ready to fire, but with no target in sight. Then Mom grasped it firmly and to my total surprise moved it a very short distance back towards me and placed it up against her asshole. Her other hand gently spread a scoop of warm lubricant jelly all over it.

"Let me show you. Now just push it slowly but firmly into me. Don't be afraid. Do it. Come on, Honey."

I had no idea Topher was so uncertain of himself. Poor guy. But I did like Mom said. Pushing hesitantly at first, my dick now very wet and slippery thanks to Mom.

"Harder."

I pushed harder. The tip went into Mom ever so slowly but it did go in. Different to pussy. Not as yielding but very very cozy. Then it got stuck. But it felt good. It didn't help that I was getting even bigger.

"Keep pushing, Da...Darling. A little harder"

I pushed harder. A lot harder, and in it went to halfway. It felt constricted but my dick really liked it. So did I, I was trying not to come. Mom liked it too, I think. A quiet yelp of pleasure and pain escaped from her lips. I wanted to ask if I was hurting her, but of course I couldn't.

"All the way in D...." She cut her sentence off in a groan. With one violent thrust I pushed myself in all the way to the hilt and stopped. I was still trembling. There was pressure all along my cock which was trapped in a warm tubular vice. I could feel Mom squeezing her muscles ever so gently around my dick. Then Moms hand reached back to my right hand, which was gripping her thigh, took it, and guided it down to her pussy. She started to rub herself with my hand, her fingers on top of my fingers. Soon I got the idea and started to stroke her wet pussy without parental supervision.

Then, a distant corner of my mind heard the TV go quiet. So, I think, did Mom who may have been a bit more alert than I gave her credit for.

"Enjoy," whispered Mom with quiet affection. Then my cock was gripped as the honey-vice closed around it, crushing it in a sweet, powerful embrace I had never expected. Somehow a flood of my semen came rushing up hopefully, forcing its way through the constricted channel and gushing out into Mom's innards. The ecstasy was intense and I had to bite my lip to stop from crying out. Mom arched her back and came; I was rubbing her pussy the whole time. She was shivering and shaking but did not utter a word. I could feel her wet come drenching our crotches, I knew it wasn't me. My load was all inside her rectum, still plugged in there by my trapped dick.

We took ten seconds of extreme pleasure. I was certainly listening for the opening door that would spell doom and embarrassment for me. But luck was with me that night. Topher went into the bathroom and I could hear the shower start. I had five minutes to make my escape. My dick was going limp and as I gently pulled out, I could feel Mom helping with her muscles. Not knowing what else to do, I sat up and looked at Mom's back. My cum was dripping out of her gorgeous ass onto the sheet. I found my shorts, pulled them on and headed for the door. Yeah, not so subtle. Mom remained facing away from me and the door, I could see her stretching with little moans of, well, I don't know what. Then she spoke. She never looked at me.

"Davie's having a shower. Please bring me a glass of water, Topher dear." Her voice was different. No more honey or sweetie. Not risking even a grunt, I left. I went straight to the kitchen and poured a glass of water. Then I stooged around outside the bathroom for three minutes until Topher emerged scrubbed and jovial.

"Can you give Mom this glass of water," I said as calmly as I could. "Mom shouted she wants one and I'm not comfortable going in there. She might not be decent."

"No problem, David. She's finally woken up, then?"

"Yes. I'm off to bed. Goodnight, Topher."

We parted and I went to bed, sweating it out, waiting for an eruption as notes were exchanged between Mom and Topher. After an hour I figured it was safe to go to sleep so I did, although my brain was boiling with memory of what I had done. Guilt? Yes. Regret? No. Had Mom known?

The following morning I waited until Topher left for work. He was not living with Mom, just happened to have stayed the night, just as well since he had eaten enough allergy pills to fell a buffalo. I heard Mom emerge from her room and head for the kitchen area. I could hear the kettle. The toaster. I knew I had to show my face. I pulled on my shorts and T-shirt, washed my face and out I went.

Mom was sitting at the breakfast bar, a great view of downtown Philly laid out behind her. She was wearing her work clothes, business casual but appropriate for summer heat. In other words, still pretty hot. I knew I had to play this cool.

"Good morning, David. Did you sleep alright?" Mom munched her toast, looking at me. I couldn't read her thoughts or any particular emotion.

"Yes, thanks. How about you?"

"Like a log. The anesthetic, you know. I can' remember much."

I didn't reply. Safer. Mom finished her coffee and bent over right in front of me to pick up her bag from the floor. I had an excellent view of her ass, and it blew my mind to think I had been inside her last night. I wondered how much of my cum was still in her ass. Juvenile, immature thought, no doubt. But this morning she looked every inch the distinguished physician-scientist, off to push back the boundaries of science and beat cancer.

"Davy, I feel more comfortable now we both have our own boyfriend/girlfriend. How would you feel about spending time together this summer, as a foursome, you and Hilda, me and Topher? Your father's death has reminded me that tomorrow isn't promised to us. I'd like to see you more often."

By now, you might be wondering what was going on between me and my Mom. I was not sure myself. I was living in one of two universes. In the first, my Mom was taking covert opportunities to have sex with me, and I certainly had done so with her, perhaps with her knowledge and consent.

In the other universe, Mom's advances were all in my mind. The handjob on the red-eye was just a dream, and Mom had not gobbled up my cum afterwards, but used her tissues. It really was Hilda who blew me in the bathroom, and I had raped my Mom by pretending to be her boyfriend.

I realized Mom was still waiting for an answer.

"Sounds good to me, Mom."

It was going to be an interesting summer.

12