On the Rivers Edge Ch. 4

Story Info
Two couples enjoy an oily orgy.
1.9k words
4.3
60.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just watched my wife get her pussy licked and fucked by a German visitor on our dining room table. Whilst she was enjoying this I was fucking his girl Helena on the dining chairs. Soon my wife would have it all…. three cocks in her at one time.

After our quick story fuelled session on the dining table we took a quick dip in the pool to wash the summer sweat off us. As I hadn’t cum at the table I had the overwhelming urge to just cum wherever I could. My cock fluctuated from semi-hard to iron-bar every five minutes.

Paul had hopped out and gone in to make a call to his friends who had a video of their shag session. I jumped up onto the airbed and lay back enjoying the clear stars up above and thanked the big fellow upstairs for organising these two visitors to drive down the road when they did.

The girls also climbed out and dried themselves off. The site of them rubbing themselves got the old boy going again and I laughed at myself as it pointed at Venus the planet of Love. After about 10 minutes of watching shooting stars and satellites crossing the sky the mosquitoes had descended in the evenings cool and I headed inside.

I wandered into the games room to see Paul standing next to the phone talking in German to someone whilst Helena and Sharon knelt next to him licking in sync up and down the side of his cock. His conversation was obviously sexual and I heard my name as he saw me enter the room. The girls were really enjoying giving Paul his double header and needless to say my cock was ready for action and my balls needing to be emptied.

Helena and Sharon were rubbing each other’s pussies and Paul started to get a rhythm going gliding his meat between their lips. I saw some pre-cum seep out of his pisshole and Sharon deftly licked it up. On occasion he would pull all the way back and the girls would meet and kiss.

I grabbed my engorged weapon and walked over to the three sexpots. Sharon took my cock in her hand and quickly whacked it in her mouth. Helena took Paul in her mouth and releasing Sharon’s pussy grabbed and kneaded his balls. I was watching my wife expertly suck my cock and enjoyed the site of her tits pointing firmly out as she bobbed away. She was busy rubbing her cunt and clit with her left hand and pulling on my cock with her right.

Paul was now holding the phone near his cock as Helena became more and more noisy as she slobbered spit all over his cock. Her hands were dripping spit and Paul grabbed the back of her head and started pumping faster as his orgasm obviously approached. Sharon pulled her hand from her cunt and moved her sticky fingers to Paul’s cock that sent him off and he shot a string of cum into Helena’s mouth. Another glob hit her chin and the rest went down her gullet. This was too much for me so I took hold of Sharon’s head with two hands and shot my load straight down her throat. She looked up at me and squeezed my balls as I lost myself in the intensity of this unbelievable blowjob and my legs nearly collapsed. The girls moved closer and kept kissing and Sharon licked Paul’s cum off Helena’s chin. A very horny scene indeed.

“ Maria needs instructions” said Paul as he handed the phone to me and went and collapsed on the lounge. Sharon and Helena started to lick me clean and kissed each other as they did so.

“Hello” I said “How are you?”

The accent again was European although not distinctly German. “Hi” She said “We hope you enjoyed yourselves?”

“We certainly have.” I said

“We will be in town tomorrow and need to know how to get too where you are.”

I started to give her instructions and watched the girls crawl over to the lounge, their arses gently wobbling and their pussy lips open and inviting as they did. Sharon sprung up onto the lounge, pushed Paul’s head back, lifted her left leg onto the head rest of the lounge, pulled her cunt lips apart and kind of leant forward onto his face. She started sliding slowly back and forth working her cunt over Paul’s tongue. Helena was on her knees busy licking at his balls and pulling on his cock trying to get some life back into it. It didn’t take long and sure enough his meat was hard and ready for another battering. I sat in the spare lounge chair and stroked my cock and watched the real life porn scene in front of me.

Sharon was kneading her tits and Paul was really sucking hard on her cunt lips. Helena’s beautiful arse and pussy was beckoning and tempting me. Paul had stuck about 4 fingers of his right hand into Sharon’s cunt and was working them in and out when Sharon moved her left hand down to her arse and stuck a finger right up her back door. With the double action of finger and tongue working at her pussy and her own finger up her date she started to quiver and shake as another orgasm rocked her body. She fell forward onto the wall as all energy was directed to her genitalia and she slid back down to the lounge, she sat with her legs wide open and her cunt was open, wet and red from the flogging it had just received.

Helena was still sucking away at Paul and I moved off the chair onto the floor and gently rubbed and caressed Helena’s cunt and arse. She subtly moved her legs apart allowing me better access to her insides and I deftly slid three fingers inside her sopping cunt. I alternated the pace from slow to fast continuously rubbing her clit with my thumb as I entered. Sharon had moved and was resting on the lounge with her head on Paul’s stomach and was content to watch Helena at work.

I knelt up and really went to work on Helena’s cunt ploughing my fingers, which now totalled four, into her delicious snatch. I kissed and nibbled at her arse and occasionally smacked her cheeks leaving a handprint. I dribbled some spit down her bum crack and slid two fingers into her arse hole. I gave her a good solid digital double penetration and Sharon was also renewed gently rubbing her cunt and licking at Paul’s cock whenever it came close to her face. Helena moved her right hand up kneading and squeezing Sharon’s tits.

My cock was back to full vigour and I pulled out my sticky fingers and prepared to through my living sausage down the hairy corridor when Helena stood up and moved up onto Paul. Sharon moved out of the way to watch and Helena kissed Paul as she slipped down onto his cock. Her beautiful pussy was shining with juice as she slid up and down keeping a steady pace. Helena reached back and placed two of her fingers into her arse hole.

“Wait on mate” Sharon said as she leapt from the lounge and ran into the bathroom.

I sat back down and waited for her return enjoying the show. She ran back in with a bottle of baby oil and some candles. She turned the lights off and flamed up two candles. For me sex under candlelight is just the ultimate in decadence. I love it. The light adds a surreal mix to the proceedings.

Sharon flipped the lid off the oil, poured some into her hands and knelt behind me. She reached around my body and started to oil up my cock and balls. The oil felt fantastic as she continuously wanked my cock whilst watching the other pair bounce away.

“Fuck her arse” she said as she moved away from me and poured some oil on Helena’s back letting it run down into her crack. Sharon massaged the oil into her back and her arse cheeks and I stood up pulling on my cock rubbing the oil in well. Helena leant right forward onto Paul and the oil that had dripped down onto their joined genitals shimmered in the candlelight. Paul slowed down the action and Helena seemed to brace herself for my entry. I don’t know why I was worried about hurting her as I had already been the cunt filler in a DP with her and Paul earlier.

I placed my near splitting cock at her oily crack and it slid in surprisingly easy. This woman was a seasoned anal expert and knew how to relax her sphincter for easy penetration. Sharon hopped off the lounge and knelt behind us no doubt enjoying the view. Paul and I took turns in forcing our cocks into Helena as she yelled out obscenities in a mixture of her native tongue and English. From what I could tell Helena was having yet another orgasm and Sharon was busily rubbing the oil into the three conjoined genitals that were pumping away about 10 centimetres away from her face.

Having shot my load earlier I was in for the long haul and I really started to give it to Helena. I was able to hold the full length of my cock right in as Paul took the opportunity for some rapid thrusting. I looked around and Sharon was rubbing oil into her pussy and on her tits as she watched. Helena reached back and gently pushed me off her back and then climbed off Paul. She stood up on the lounge and spun around with her back to Paul and then slid down his torso inserting his cock into her arse as she reached the bottom. She leant back and spread her legs wide revealing her red oily cunt. Sharon leapt up and kissed Helena on her cunt lips and clit, sucking and rubbing the mound with her tongue and lips. I moved her out of the way because I had the urge to cum again and I wanted to spray it all over the girls. As Helena gently moved up and down on Paul I leant forward and slipped my cock into her slippery hole.

Sharon hopped up on the lounge and started sucking on Helena’s perfect hardened tits. Helena responded by placing a hand on Sharon’s snatch and started rubbing it. This was getting to be too much and I felt that familiar urge in my balls and I quickly pulled out of Helena and aimed it up at her tits. Sharon saw what was happening and grabbed my Willy pulling on it as I shot an intense but short-lived spray of watery cum all over Helena’s tits and belly. Sharon licked up the remains of my balls off Helena who had stopped rocking and was enjoying the oily cummy sensation on her body.

Helena then crawled off Paul and knelt on the floor to clean the cum off my cock. Paul got up and stood next to me and Helena had no hesitation in also taking him into her mouth. Sharon was standing by awaiting the cum blast into Helena’s throat. I went to her and kissed her like I had never kissed her before. The taste of cum oil and decadence was on our breath. I heard Paul moan and I turned to watch him spray a load onto Helena’s face as she lapped him up.

We were all completely rooted by this stage so we lay there for a short while and then went our separate ways to sleep for the next day was sure to be just as big.

COMING SOON… THE FINAL CHAPTER.