On The Road

Story Info
Mike & Kristi entertain themselves on a public highway.
4k words
4.52
43.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On this trip to Florida, we decide to venture toward the Keys. It is a beautiful day. The sky is a crystal clear azure. The sun is a rising ball of warmth and light. The east wind is cool and soft on our faces. The top is down on the convertible, and we are southbound on US1.

I sit behind the wheel, confidently relaxed. My khaki shorts and light t-shirt accenting the strength and power that my tall lean body holds. My left hand gently controls the car's direction, the fingers touching the steering wheel lightly while my elbow and upper-arm rest on the top of the driver's side door. My right arm is stretched out, hanging loosely on the top of the passenger seat, my fingers occasionally lifting themselves to touch your hair.

You sit hunched over in the passenger side of the car. You are happy to be here and content to sit in the car, but something about your body language tells me that you aren't as happy as you could be. Although you let me tousle your hair from time to time, you gaze pensively out your side of the car and have turned your hips slightly away from me. Your fine ass, always so happy to see me, is pushed hard into the seat and you are unusually still. I don't have to look into your steely gray-blue eyes to know that something is bothering you. Your body language, which I speak fluently, tells me volumes.

I know that whatever it is isn't important. You have totally different ways of expressing that to me. You let me know when there is a serious problem.

I wonder whether I should let you solve your problem on your own or offer my assistance. I want to help you whenever I can, but I don't want to pressure you if you want to be in your own thoughts for a while. Finally, my overwhelming need to keep your life a constant ray of sunshine wins my internal argument and I decide to intrude on your thoughts.

"Hey Princess?" I say, snapping you out of your reverie. Wherever you might have been, I see your attention zooming back into your face as you turn toward me, smile brightly, and then finally focus on me. The smile is, to me, very important because it means that you aren't mad at me and I am flushed with gratitude: Gratitude toward you for still being happy to hear my voice when I use my favorite nickname for you.

"Hmm?" You hum absently.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" I decided to go straight to the source of the problem. I can tell that you, in your recently conscious state, are still trying to piece the logic of your existence together. You wonder what made me ask you that. Then you realize that I must have been watching you. Then you think that I could tell that something was bothering you. I can see your thoughts as though they are flashing along on a marquee on your forehead. You briefly consider telling me that there was nothing wrong, but you see me looking at you knowingly and know that that won't work. You shrug and resign yourself to just tell me the truth. I watch these thoughts and smile. I love how we can be honest with each other no matter what. So far, truthfulness has served us well as you have never been disappointed with my reactions to your honesty.

"Well the truth is, I'm bored out of my mind right now." You look at me straight on and respond to my frankness with some of your own. You know that what you are saying is not exactly what I want to hear and my mouth turns slightly down from the wide smile I had a moment ago. "I mean, I'm glad that we're going to the Keys and all, it's just that I wish we could play right now." You look pointedly at the traffic we are experiencing. It is a busy two-lane road. "I didn't want to complain," you continue, "because there's not much you could do about it," you finish with an obviously exasperated gasp.

"Is that all?" I ask.

You start to nod and answer, but before any words escape your lips I am reaching over with my hand and grabbing you by the hair. I gently but firmly pull your lips toward mine. I kiss you briefly so that I can keep my eyes on the road. "I've got to drive. You kiss ME now," I say to you. You lean over to kiss me again and I pull my lips away from yours. "Not there," I point my fingers toward my cheek and say, "here." You have now scooted closer to me, your breasts straining against the seat belt. You kiss me gently for a long time on my cheek. I'm drunk on the feeling of you being so close to me. You finally let go of the kiss.

"Kiss me again," I whisper. You move toward my cheek and I say again, "Not there. Find some place else."

You nibble provocatively on my ear. My breathing starts to naturally increase but I fight it, doing my best to breathe deeply and slowly. You know this game I am playing with you. I am trying to pretend that this does not turn me on. I am trying to act as though you aren't there and there is nothing out of the ordinary going on. This is one of your favorite games. Your goal is to get me to lose control. My self-control is stronger than anyone else's you have ever met. You know that the only way for you to win is for you to turn up the heat. You kiss me in long sessions, sucking gently and then licking my skin in circles before sucking gently again.

You begin to wonder if you are giving me hickies. The thought of marking your man this way makes you feel all tingly inside and you begin to suck harder. Moving from the ears down to the neck and then, eventually, the shoulders, you picture how these marks will look on Monday when I am back at work and have to try and disguise them in my professional business attire. I'm trying hard not to notice that you are heading down my body toward that one place where I want to be kissed more than any other spot.

Your hands reach into my shirt, only to have your shoulders restrained by your seatbelt. With a frustrated "ugh" you unclip the buckle and are free. Now you are kissing my chest, playfully licking and biting the nipples. You don't have much farther to go.


Taking a page out of one of my notebooks, you decide to go straight from gentle to hard and surprise the hell out of me. You pull my shirt up strongly, unbuckle my shorts, unzip my fly, and pull my hardening cock into the open air. You dive into my lap, sucking on my dick as though it were manna from heaven, humming as you suck. The entire process, from seat belt to balls-deep, takes you less than five seconds. The victory is yours: I let out a deep sigh and my stomach muscles begin to twitch.

As my manhood grows in your loving mouth, your thoughts of victory ebb as I calmly signal and pass a car. You are working your mouth magic and I am still able to function quite well. Apart from my single sigh and about 2 seconds of twitching, I still haven't said a word, or reached down to touch you, or really given any indication that you are even there. I continue driving calmly as though I didn't have a beautiful woman's head buried in my lap. This both aggravates you and drives you to try and further turn me on.

At this point, my cock has reached its full size and you can no longer hold the entire thing in your mouth. Although you have been practicing deep throat since we met, you haven’t quite reached the point of taking the entire thing down into your throat so that your lips touch my balls. Actually, in this bent-over position, with your head fighting the steering wheel for space, you cannot get your throat to relax and open up at all. It is a little frustrating for you because you know that, for me, your PRACTICING deep throat is probably sexier than if you could actually do it. You wish that you could just use that as a weapon to break down the wall of my self-control but, alas, it is not meant to be right now. Your tongue swirls and your mind races, thinking up what else you can do to get my attention.

The solution comes to you after another two minutes of sucking. You try and twist yourself in your seat so that you have better throat placement, and end up on your knees in your seat with your ass pointed at the air. As soon as it is up there, the whipping wind lifts your sundress up and over, exposing your bottom to the side of the road. Your simple cotton thong doesn't hide much in this position. You reach back absently to pull your dress back down and stop. You realize that showing your ass to the world will either make me mad or turn me on – or both. Since you have to get my attention somehow, you decide to play this dangerous trump card. With your hand already reaching back, you decide to push the limit even further by grabbing your thong and pulling it down. You do this without letting up on the mad suction you are applying to my prick. You have to lift your knees a little (which points your ass even higher into the wind) and twist in your seat, but you eventually pull the panties all the way down and off past your pretty feet. You are thankful that you had been riding along without shoes. You have been going barefoot around me ever since you caught me staring at your cute toes. It has definitely paid off, as our lovemaking now often includes a foot massage and perhaps a little toe sucking which you find exhilarating.

With your panties now off, your arch your back so that your ass is pointing out of the car in a definite come-fuck-me way. You moan and sink even further into your arch, trying to get me to notice what you are doing.

I drive ahead resolutely.

You still can't decide whether or not I've even noticed that you are panty less (in truth, of course I know) so you decide to reach your hands up to steady yourself in my lap. You place your right hand roughly on my leg, bringing your thong with it. They are right next to your head and you can smell your own juices on them. The smell makes you even wetter than you were a moment ago. "How can he not be going crazy?" you think to yourself. You decide to make ABSOLUTELY SURE that I know what you are doing. Without looking up at my face (how can you really, you're still gobbling up my manhood), you bring your panties up toward my face. My only response is to inhale deeply, savoring the scent of your arousal.

Now you are sure. I know exactly what you are doing yet I still haven't broken down and given you any attention. You angrily toss your panties out the window, and unleash a great torrent of tongue swirling. I still give you no satisfaction.

Very soon, you hear the unmistakable sound of me slowing down. We must have come upon a slower car. "Will he pass them?" you wonder. "If he does, what about my ass that is sticking in the air?" You think about this for a minute. You are so worried about what you'll do and how I'll react, that it takes you a few seconds to realize that you have stopped sucking, licking, and swirling. Your warm mouth is simply holding my cock. You decide to go back to work. No matter what happens, you are going to continue with your oral ministrations because you know that it is still your best chance of breaking me.

Suddenly, I signal and begin to accelerate. I am passing the car and your wet snatch is pointed right at the driver of whatever vehicle is next to us. You are briefly concerned but are reminded not to let up on your blowjob by a release of pre-cum into your mouth. The warm saltiness is like food for you. Before you realize, my blinker is off and we are moving at an even speed again. You have no idea who we passed or what they saw.

You have now been sucking my dick for twenty minutes. Your jaw is beginning to hurt, but you don't dare let up because you can feel my cock growing extra-rigid – a sure sign that my orgasm is not far off now. I still have given no outward sign that I even know you are there. I have just driven forward as though this were a lazy Sunday drive. You hear the unmistakable sounds of me preparing to pass another car.

You take your right hand off my leg, lift it high into the air as though signaling someone, and then drop your fingers into your wet gash. You still don't know where we are, who we're about to pass, or what they might be able to see, but you begin to work your fingers in and out of your pussy, moaning all the harder as you do so. You were so intent upon bringing me to orgasm that you didn't realize quite how badly you needed something inside you. You forget all about the car, the wind, and the strangers and just begin to fuck yourself in time with the bobbing of your head.

My signal goes on, the car accelerates, and you are fucking yourself and sucking me where anyone could be watching you. The thought suddenly hits you and your pussy clenches tightly around your pulsing fingers. This triggers your first orgasm. Your knees go a little weak, but you hold on to my dick – seemingly with only the force of your suction. Your fingers continue to push in and out of your cunt when suddenly, to your great surprise, you hear a loud deep horn blast as we pass. The sound could only have come from a semi-truck. You mind forms the picture of some sweaty driver watching you finger yourself and suck my dick, and you shudder with another, stronger orgasm. This time, the orgasm is too much. Your whole body shakes, and you begin rocking back and forth on your knees. My dick slides almost its entire length in and out of your mouth - and that is just the push I need.

I explode into your mouth. A great torrent of cum comes gushing out of me in burst after burst. The first wave you hold easily in your cheeks. When the second burst comes, you are forced to take a breath and swallow hard. You like to enjoy the taste of my cum in your mouth for a while, but you don't want any to spill. You know I love it when you don't let a single drop escape. A third burst, and then a fourth. You have to swallow again. When you swallow, you squeeze my dick between your tongue and the roof of your mouth, extracting the last bit of juice that I can give. This you decide to hold onto for a second.

You take a deep breath through your nose and lift your head gently from my lap. As you do so, your fingers leave your pussy with a squishing sound.

You didn't realize just how sore you were. You have been bent over for so long, that your muscles ache as you stretch back over into your seat. Your head is lolled back as you dreamily play with the last ropes of my cum in your mouth. You only swish your tongue for a few more seconds. You enjoy the texture as it wraps around your tongue and coats your teeth. Then you swallow audibly. You are making yummy sounds and that loud gulp was purely for my satisfaction.

You look over at me and I still stare doggedly at the road ahead. I won't even glance in your direction with a smile. Although you have just enjoyed yourself immensely, you wish that you had been able to win the game. You look down at yourself. You are covered in sweat and you can see your juices running down your long, strong legs toward your cute, sexy feet. You begin to think for a moment that perhaps you aren't quite as sexy as you'd imagined. If I can resist you like this, maybe I don't find you attractive any more.

Suddenly I'm stopping the car. There is a hole in the tress up ahead and I'm pulling into it. You don't have long to dwell on your lack of sexual power over me because as soon as I stop the car behind some trees so that it is hidden from view, I am reaching over and grabbing you. You only notice for an instant how beautiful the beach is before you are being smothered in my kisses. Still silent, I reach over you and pull the lever that drops your seat. I lay you back and climb over the center console to cover your skin with mine. I am now kissing you all over. I don't miss a square inch of your face, neck, shoulders, breasts, arms, and stomach. I would love to kiss you lower but there is just no room in the car. I know just the remedy for that.

I open your car door and climb out. I place my hand out as though to help you out of the car but when you take it, I wrap my arms underneath you and lift you from the seat. You love being held in my powerful arms. You don't have long to enjoy it because I am simply carrying you to the trunk of the car where I lay you down in the sun, lift your legs over my shoulders, and drop to my knees to worship you. With your head back, you enjoy the gentle licking your labia are getting. You breathe deeply and your hands move up to rub your breasts and pinch your nipples gently. The sun and the wind and my tongue are doing wondrous things to you. It occurs to you that a moment ago, you were doubtful of your sexual power over me. That whole idea seems ridiculous with me praying at the altar of Kristi.

I run my hands over your body along with yours. Eventually our fingers find each other and intertwine. I squeeze your hand gently three times – a special non-verbal signal I give you every now and then to let you know how I feel about you – and continue to lap at your juices gently and lovingly. After several minutes of this, I can feel you start to move your hips around and push your pussy down on my outstretched tongue. This is my signal that you want something inside of you now and the timing couldn't be better; I have recovered from my earlier orgasm and am ready to fuck you.

I stand, and the car trunk has you at a perfect height. I bend over you again, planting kisses all over your body, working my way toward your face. I cover your entire face with delicate kisses before teasing your lips with mine. You reach your lips up to touch mine, and I kiss you back. At the exact instant that I stick my tongue into your mouth, I push my dick inside of your cunt. You exhale sharply and arch your back, pushing your hips toward mine. I know you want me deeper. I lift you up and pull you off the trunk a bit so that your ass and pussy are in mid-air. You spread your legs wide, and I plunge deep into you. You have had nothing but your fingers and my tongue inside you for a while, so the sudden depth takes you by surprise. It feels as though I have bottomed out and although I see you wince a tiny bit in pain, you grab my hips and pull me toward you again. Your beautiful smile tells me everything I am doing right so I begin to plunge in and out of you more rapidly. When I reach up and grab your hair, you close your eyes and smile even wider. This tells me you want it rough.

Your sundress has been pulled down past your breasts, but you are still wearing it around your waist. I reach up with both hands and tear it in two. I rip it completely off of you in several animalistic pulls and toss it into the water. Your sundress gone in shreds, your panties tossed out the window, you weren't wearing a bra today, and your sandals are in the front seat of the car. If someone were to come upon us right now, you would have absolutely no clothes with which you could cover yourself. The thought leaves you weak with pleasure. I continue to plunge in and out of you harder and harder. I growl and bite your breast. You whimper underneath me. I am now slamming into you so hard that the car is rocking back and forth on its shocks.

When your orgasm comes, it is one of the most intense of your life. Your pussy actually sprays all over us. It coats your legs and my groin and even my chest. You are rocking back and forth, your cunt sucking my cock just as your mouth had done earlier. My body starts to buck and shake. It won't be long now.

I lift you completely off the trunk. You have just come so hard that you are a rag doll in my arms. You can barely keep your arms wrapped around my neck. I continue to plunge into you mercilessly. You are done. You want to rest. Your pussy is getting red and sore. I keep fucking. I carry you out into the water until it is thigh deep on me. You can just feel it touching your toes. By this point, I'm simply lifting you up and dropping you down on my dick. You are too exhausted to argue or resist – or help. It's a good thing I'm ready to come, because my arms are getting tired.

When I come, I drop you hard onto my dick and thrust out my hips. My dick begins to pulse and I stand without moving shooting off inside you. You don't move either; you simply savor the feeling of owning me. When I am finished cumming my body begins to twitch and my arms give out. I help you slide gently to your feet and we stand together in the cool water, kissing and rubbing each other all over.

12