On the Road Again

Story Info
Man meets friendly couple in hotel bar.
4.2k words
4.32
32.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My job involves lots of travel and overnights in different places. Unlike most of the stories we read about wild sex and great adventures, the majority of the trips are quite boring and surely not worth writing about. Every so often though, the story about the blind squirrel finding the acorn comes true.

I was sitting in the bar of the Hilton in Anytown USA, enjoying an adult beverage and thinking about the events of the day and just how much I had left to accomplish before I could return home to my beautiful bride. Having been married for over twenty years, the lust may have lessened but returning home after a week on the road still had its benefits and although the sex might not be as often and energetic as years ago, it still was great.

On about my third drink, I noticed a couple sit down beside me at the bar. They were a smart looking couple, about my age, somewhere between late forties and early fifties. We all did the customary nods and smiles and then politely ignored each other.

After deciding I had looked at enough reports for one day, I closed my work folder and started watching the TV over the bar. Sports Center was on and it proved a good way to turn off the old brain.

A story about my favorite team caught my attention and I noticed it also was being closely watched by the couple next to me. Soon the man, whose name I was soon to find out was Tom, and I were in a detailed discussion of our thoughts of our team making the playoffs.

Tom introduced his wife to me as Marcia I informed them my name was Steve. All three of us enjoyed the next half hour chatting about various subjects.

Like many hotel bars in small towns, since we were the only people in the bar, they decided to close early. The bartender suggested we could order more drinks or a bottle and take them to the patio and stay as long as we liked.

We ordered two bottles of wine, grabbed glasses and headed for the patio. We hadn't even sat down when Tom said that this view sucked. He said that they had a much better view of the lake from their balcony on their floor and they were going to head on up.

"I said I would just as soon go to my room also as to sit here by myself sipping of a bottle of wine.

Once in the elevator, we found we were on the same floor. As we walked down the hall to our rooms, I found myself walking behind Tom and Marcia and I began take notice that Marcia was a very good looking woman.

Although dressed in your usual business attire, it was quite easy to notice that under all that clothing was a very nice ass supported by very beautiful legs. I had that thought run through my mind of "wow, sure wish I could get a better look at that body" and then it was interrupted by Tom asking if I would care to join them on their balcony rather than drink alone. I quickly said that would be great and told them that I would be right over after I dropped on by briefcase, lost the coat and tie and washed up.

While in my room, I told myself to be nice. They were just a friendly couple and just because we all liked the same football team, the chances of a wild night were only in my mind.

Ten minutes later, we were all enjoying wine on Tom and Marcia's balcony and commenting on the view accorded from the tenth floor. I had changed to shorts and a tee shirt as had Tom. Marcia was wearing one of those full length terrycloth robes provided by the hotel. In my mind, I hoped she was naked under the robe but since there had been no conversation earlier even close to the subject of sex, I figured I would never know what was or was not under that robe.

After several glasses of wine the we were all very much relaxed. I caught myself taking a glance at Marcia and occasionally, I was rewarded by a little peek of a knee or a hint of breast when the robe would loosen just a bit. I was trying to be very discreet as there had been no indication on their part of being anything more than friendly.

As I was moving my eyes from a quick glance at Marcia's figure, I looked at Tom. It was obvious I had been caught. As I was about to say something, Tom just smiled, looked at me and said. "it's ok" He said we are not prudes. I am sure Marcia takes it as a compliment and I am very proud of my wife's beauty. I quickly agreed that Marcia was a very beautiful woman and assured both of them that I meant no harm or disrespect.

Marcia assured me that neither of them were upset and that both she and Tom enjoyed the evening.

Tom said that he and Marcia had been married twenty four years, and were just as much in love as the day they met. Marcia piped in and said that it was certainly a compliment for a handsome man to give her the kind of looks that she had noticed from me. She also said that those occasional glances at her legs above the knee and peeks at the top of her breasts were not accidental. She had enjoyed moving just enough to give a peek.

Tom said that they had sometimes spoken of things such as this when they were making love, but never went further, as the timing was just never right. With that, Marcia moved a little in her chair and my view of her legs improved to the point of almost being able to tell if she had panties on or not. Tom also noticed this movement and smiled. He looked at Marcia and asked if she would enjoy showing herself to Steve. Looking back at Tom she asked if he was sure about it. He nodded in approval.

The belt on the robe came undone and the robe opened completely exposing a beautiful body. The sight of this beautiful woman was breathtaking. She had small breasts that pointed up and her nipples looked as hard as rocks and stood out at least a half inch. It was then I knew for sure that she was a real blonde. Her neatly trimmed bush looked as soft as fox fur.

The bulge in my shorts must have been obvious as I don't recall ever having been this excited.

With that, Marcia stood and the robe dropped to the floor. She took the two steps toward me, and put her hand on the bulge in my shorts. I stood and she slowly lowered my shorts exposing my raging hard on. As she was doing this, I put my hand between her legs and felt the wetness there. Tom looked at Marcia and said that he was ok with anything as long as we all were comfortable.

Tom asked Marcia if she would like to suck Steve's cock.

"Oh God yes, and then I want you both to make love to me just as we have spoken about for years."

Tom looked at me and said "Steve how does your schedule look for the next 24 hours?"

Trust me, it is very difficult carrying on a conversation while having your cock stroked but Tom and Marcia are telling me about how they had discussed on many occasions over the years the possibility of involving another man in their love life. They had also decided that doing so while at home would not work as they lived in a very small town and everybody knew everyone else's business. The few trips that they had taken together just never provided opportunity to act on the fantasy. I was hoping that tonight would provide all the encouragement and opportunity that they needed.

Marcia looked at Tom and once again asked him if he was ok with all this. His answer was simply a smile and a nod. The fact that he had an obvious erection and was slowly stroking it through his pants might also been a sign.

Marcia continued to admire and stroke my cock as if it were a great new toy. She said that this was the first time she had seen an uncircumcised penis and that she enjoyed slowly moving the foreskin back and forth. As I smiled back at her, I said "Take all the time you need".

Marcia asked me to sit back down. I did so and she stood before me and turned around for both of us to admire She looked at us both and said, as Tom already knows, we got married while in college and although I had had a lover or two, The only penis that I have ever tasted is his. I plan to remedy that right now and then I want you two men to take me into the bed and satisfy my every desire.

As she stood before us, I soaked in her beauty. Marcia was about 5 foot 3 and slim in build. I would guess her breasts were about 33B or so. And they curved up and had very pink and very hard nipples. Her entire body seemed well toned and it was apparent that she worked to maintain her figure. The thought went through my head that unless I somehow find a way to screw this up, I am going to have a lot of fun tonight.

Marcia lowered herself to her knees as she continually stroked my cock. She then very slowly, she placed her lips on the tip and with those sweet lips, wiped the drops of pre cum that had appeared on the tip of my cock.

As she slowly lowered her lips onto my cock, I noticed that Tom had decided to lose the pants and sat not two feet from his wife, watching her slide her lips over another mans cock. By the size of the cock he had in his hands, we were all still having a good time

Marcia managed to get a good portion of my cock into her mouth, and although she said she had only sucked Tom's dick before, she sure knew what she was doing. One hand cupped my balls and he other slid long the underside of my cock. On occasion, she would slide a hand under my ass and just slightly tease my asshole.

Marcia must have seen out of the corner of her eye that Tom was about to erupt. Like a woman on a mission to get all the cum that she could, she moved her mouth from my cock and replaced it with Tom's, all the while still stroking my cock as if to keep me at the ready.

Tom jerked in a spasm and I could tell his cock was filling Marcia's mouth with his cum. She tried to swallow every drop but some was dripping out the side of her mouth and running down her chin.

Without missing a beat, she was now slowing stroking the last drops from Tom's wet cock and her mouth was back over mine. The strange feeling of the extra moisture in Marcia's mouth, that had to be Tom's cum, sent me over the top and I unloaded with a fury. Just as she had tried to swallow all the juices that had flowed from Tom, she gulped and tried to swallow all the cum that I so willingly gave to her.

As Marcia continued to gently stroke our softening cocks, she look at us both, smiled, got to her feet and bent over to her husband and kissing his lips, put her tongue in his mouth. She then did the same to me and I tasted the combination of our juices on her tongue.

Marcia stood, smiled, looked at us both and with cum still dripping from her chin, Said, "come on guys. Now it's my turn!

Marcia entered the hotel room through the sliding glass door, both Tom and I could not take our eyes off of her lovely body. Tom and I were in our late forties and as a general rule, once is enough for the evening, but there was no doubt in our minds that this evening was just beginning.

Whoever says that guys don't look at guys is lying. We just don't look at guys with the same desires and lusts.

As Tom rose to follow his beautiful wife into the hotel room, I took note that he was slightly taller then me, about 6 foot 2 or so. By the tone of his body, it appeared that he and Marcia were both into staying in shape. Mind you neither of them appeared fanatic about it. They did not look as if they were about to run the Boston Marathon, but neither had given in to old middle age spread.

Tom's semi erect cock still had the combined moisture of his last drops of cum and that of Marcia's sweet lips. I remembered how it had looked a few minutes ago when he was stroking it and watching as his beautiful wife was sucking on my cock. I think his cock might have been a bit longer than mine but I think I win the thickness contest.

Being the third wheel in this wonderful event, I was watching for signs that either of them was beginning to think that the party was over and that they were wishing that I would politely decide to find my way back to my own room and allow them the privacy to discuss any doubts that had surfaced about their decision to involve me in there evening.

"Come on gentlemen, it's shower time then party time."

Those Words from Marcia removed any lingering doubts about my staying.

Putting his arm on my shoulder, Tom said "Steve, it's not polite to keep a lady waiting."

As we entered the room, I remember Tom telling me earlier in the bar that when he traveled, he always tried to stay at the same chain of hotels as by accumulating points for all his stays gave him not only free rooms and travel, but his room was also upgraded on most all of his stays. Well thank goodness for Hilton Honors, Their room though not quite a suite, was much larger then the normal room and the bed was whatever the size larger then king was called. A wet bar sat against one wall and I spotted a bottle of Champagne iced in a bucket. The thought crossed my mind they had hoped for a night like this. I really didn't care how it came about, all I cared about was that is was happening and I was here and a part of it.

We followed Marcia into the bathroom, and low and behold, Mr. Hilton had come thru again. The room had not only a tub but also a large shower, with sliding glass doors. As Marcia opened the shower door to turn on the water, I once again said again said a silent thank you to the sex gods that had put me in this position. Her ass was, on a scale of one to ten, an eleven. Perfectly rounded and in proportion to those beautiful legs.

As we all entered the shower, i realized that although large, the shower now became cozy, and the feeling of bodies rubbing against bodies was starting to make my cock again feel like having a good time.

Both Tom and I grabbed a wash cloth and the soap, lathered them up and started washing Marcia's beautiful body. If the truth be known, I was really just using the cloth as a polite excuse to put my hands all over that sweet body. I wiped the soap from Marcia's left breast and gently pinched her nipple, I am not sure if the moan that she emitted was caused by that or the fact that Tom had dropped the washcloth and was rubbing his hand over her pussy. Either way, the desired effect was being accomplished. I lower my head to her breast and took her nipple in my mouth. I had wanted to do that since the first time that I had seen the nipple while peeking at her on the balcony. I was not disappointed; it tasted as sweet as honey and was as hard as could be. Some women just emit this aroma that shouts SEX. Her body was screaming SEX.

Tom directed his attention to her other breast and soon we were both enjoying the pleasure of those nipples. Tom was still gently stroking Marcia's pussy and was moving my hand over her ass. Tom took my hand from her ass and placed it on Marcia's wet pussy, as I began to stroke it, I could feel the hardness of her clit. I took it between my fingers, making a note to be sure and taste that sweet pussy later, and continued to stroke and massage her pussy.

Marcia had leaned back against the wall of the shower. Her eyes were closed and she was moving in rhythm with our hand. Sounds and words were coming from her lips but though not understandable their meaning was clear in any language. She was getting close to the edge.

Tom took his mouth from Marcia's breast, looked at me and said "Steve, you are about to witness something very special". Less than a minute later, Marcia shuttered, her legs bent. Her back was against the wall of the shower and one hand was on each side. A sound from deep within her escaped from Marcia's lips and she came. Cum squirted from her pussy and gushed and gushed. She finally had to sit down on the seat in the shower and continued to squirt sweet liquids from her pussy. Tom went to his knee, placed his lips on her gushing pussy and lapped up the juices. He looked up at me and asked if I wanted a taste. My mouth was on her pussy before he had finished the sentence.

"That, gentlemen, was a great beginning"

Marcia was still sitting on the seat in the shower. The words came out between pants. She had a big smile on her face and her eyes were fixed on the two semi erect cocks standing in front of her.

"I think this is even better than all the fantasies we have discussed over the years. Are you still ok with all this honey?"

Toms answer to her question was a smile and a kiss as he said, " Marcia, I believe you still have a cold bottle of champagne, a very large bed and two cocks at your service. The question I put to you my love is "are you up for round three?"

"Oh God yes Tom. Tonight isn't my night it is our night."

Marcia stepped, got out of the shower and Tom and I proceeded to towel her off. Once again the towel was just another way for me to continue to explore her body.

I did not sense any bi vibs from Tom and I had never even in a passive way had any desire to test the other side of the street, but one or two occasions as we were drying Marcia, parts of our bodies brushed each other and a it felt good. Enough said about that.

We made our way to the bedroom and the large bed in the center. Marcia climbed up on the bed, placed two pillows behind her head and positioned herself in the middle. I sat on one edge of the bed, admiring and stroking One of Marcia's breasts.

Tom walked over to the bar, and popped the cork on the chilled bubbly. "Time for a drink"

He poured three glasses, put two on the nightstand beside the bed then walked to the stuffed chair beside the bed "Think I'll watch for a few minutes if you don't mind. This part of one of our fantasies and we have had many."

Marcia put her hand behind my head and pulled me to her. I put my arms around her. We kissed and embraced as lovers. The softness of her body sent me even higher. Our hands and lips explored each others body. No curve or crevice was left untouched. As we kissed and explored, I slowly worked my way down her body to the soft tuff of fox fur between her legs.

The sweet smell of her juices was still present and I buried my face in her pussy. I took her clit in my mouth and gently placed it between my teeth and licked it with my tongue. Within two minutes the same strong climax shook Marcia. With one hand she pushed my head harder into her pussy and with the other she hung onto the edge of the bed.

Love juices again gushed from her throbbing pussy and soaked my face and the bed. As I came up for air, I saw Tom holding his throbbing cock and he moved from the chair to the edge of the bed. He gently kissed his wife as she slowly began to catch her breathe.

"Honey, tonight you have tasted another mans cum and you have allowed him to taste your sweet pussy and It would appear that both were enjoyable."

"Oh yes Tom, everything has been as we had imagined it would be"

"Marcia, are you ready to feel another mans cock in your pussy and feel him cum inside you?"

"Oh yes Tom I surely am, but as we discussed many times before, only if you are completely ok with it and if you glide his cock into my pussy"

If my cock was any harder, it would surely explode. If I heard all this correctly, Tom and Marcia had devised this plan to insure themselves that they were both ok with her having another cock.

To be completely honest, at this point I would not have cared if the bellhop put my cock in that sweet pussy. I had reached the point where I had to get laid and the sooner the better.

We both lay beside Marcia stroking and caressing her body. All three of us were already way beyond the point of no return. I got on my knees, and placed myself between her legs. Tom placed his hand on my cock, gently slid back the foreskin and guided my cock towards Marcia's sopping wet pussy. As the head of my cock entered and I slowly slid further in, Tom removed his hand and went back to the chair beside the bed.

I would love to tell you that we made long hard passionate love for hours but the truth is it was more a matter of minutes. Marcia was stroking her pussy and I was pumping for all I was worth. I actually was of a mind that having already come once not too long ago I might be able to enjoy this a while until I heard. "Oh God Steve, I am going to cum again all over your thick cock. I need to feel your cum shooting deep inside my pussy. PLEASE PUT ALL YOUR CUM IN MY PUSSY NOW!!"

12