On the Road with Rebecca St. James

Story Info
The singer copes with the loneliness of the tour.
984 words
3.03
17.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really shouldn't be writing this; I promised her I'd keep it confidential. But that night sizzled so much that I can't get it off my mind. It was really something unforgettable.

There was a crowd backstage. It was overly warm and the press of people was oppressive, but it was a great place to see the performers.

Rebecca St. James was winding up her set. She hit her big finish and came bounding off stage. Now Rebecca tried to make her way through the crowd, her hair flying. She practically bumped into me as she moved through the mass of people. Her frustration at working through the crowd was evident. I smiled at her.

"Getting through these crowds can be tough, huh?" I said.

Rebecca smiled and nodded. "It sure can," she said. She smiled. "Would you like to do something for me?"

"Sure," I said. "What can I do?"

"Carry my guitar for me, OK?"

"I'll be happy to." We began to leave. Rebecca signed a few autographs. Her young, mostly female fans seemed thrilled.

"I love these kids," she said with a chuckle.

We left the building. "It's just a block or so down here," she said.

Rebecca and I made small talk while we walked. I don't remember much of it, but I remember her saying, "It certainly does get lonely on the road."

"I can imagine it does," I replied.

"I toured for 13 months once," she said. "That was really tough."

"I can imagine," I said.

"But I have ways of coping with the loneliness."

"You have to," I said.

We entered the lobby of Rebecca's hotel. Together we got in the elevator. She pressed the button and we went up. Now we walked down the hall and she unlocked her room.

"Nice room," I said, looking around.

"It will do," she said..

"Put it right there," Rebecca said, motioning to the spot. I put the guitar down.

"Well, nice talking to you," I said. I turned to leave.

"Wait a minute," she said." I turned back. "Let me ask you something."

"OK."

"Do you think I'm attractive?" she asked. I could tell the question was important.

"Yes, I do," I said. "Very much so." She smiled.

"Thank you," she said. She walked toward me. "And thanks for carrying my guitar. Let me show my appreciation," she said. She took off her jacket.

Rebecca threw her arms around me. Now she kissed me. She rubbed her body against mine. Now she began to unbutton her blouse.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Rebecca?" I asked.

"Sure I am," she said. "Why not?."

"Well, your fans..."

"What about them?" Rebecca asked.

"Well, you're always telling them to abstain, and --" She kissed me hard, her tongue meeting mine.

"You do want me, don't you?" she said with a pouty face. "You said I'm attractive. You weren't just being nice, were you?"

"Of course not," I said.

Rebecca smiled. "Good, because I'm hot," she said with just a hint of a purr in her voice, "so let's get down to business." Now she removed her blouse. She began to unbutton my shirt.

"Just one thing," she said. "You must never tell anyone about this. Ever."

"Of course not," I said, eager to enjoy this fine young woman.

"Good," she said. "My fans, you know." Now Rebecca took off her skirt, leaving her in nothing but black underwear and boots. I took off my shirt.

Now I put my hand on Rebecca's firm ass. "Ooh, I like that," she said, and she gave me a wet kiss. She blew in my ear. She pulled her boots off. Now Rebecca put her hand on my crotch.

"Feels like that thing's cramped in there," she said. "Why don't you let it out?"

Rebecca fell to her knees as my pants and shorts hit the floor. Quickly she put her sensuous lips around my hard cock. She sucked it hard, running her tongue along the bottom. My cock was getting stiffer and stiffer.

Rebecca took off her bra. Her ample, rounded, beautiful breasts glowed in the light.

"Yummy," she said, gulping. I began to play with her ample breasts.

Now I slid my hands inside Rebecca's panties and began to finger her wet pussy. She removed her panties. Rebecca St. James stood before me completely naked except for the gold cross around her neck.

She rolled my balls in her hand. Now she took my hand and led me to the bed. Again we kissed, her naked body rubbing against mine.

"I can't wait any longer," Rebecca said. "If you want me, take me now." With that, she lay on the bed and spread her legs apart. With a big, sexy smile, she wiggled her finger as if to say "Come here."

I climbed on top of Rebecca and my hard, hot cock slid easily into her hole. It was an smooth, easy entry. Wriggling fervently and excitedly, she grabbed me tightly. I plunged deeper and deeper into this fine flesh.

"Oh. My. Gooood!", she yelled. "Harder." I began to thrust hard and deep into this sweet, lovely woman. "Harder!" I pushed deep inside. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" Now Rebecca tightened up her pussy, making my cock even harder. I continued to thrust, taking as much of her as I could.

"Oooh, that's good," she said breathlessly. "Harder! Deeper!" I began to pump her even harder than before. Now Rebecca began moaning.

"Oh, God," she yelled. "Oh, God!" She began to cling to me. She wrapped her arms around me, her hands on my ass, pushing me even deeper inside. She was vibrating underneath me. I felt my cock eject its juice. Rebecca was screaming with ecstasy.

"That was great," she said.

"You were great, too," I said. Once more we kissed.

It was quite an unforgettable night for both of us.