On the Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma looked at Jamie staring at her naked breasts and then she glanced down. "A million pounds?"

"Untie me love," Jamie asked and Emma's smile turned into a grin.

"Ya know what, I think I might go see Argentina by myself," she told him and swung her legs off the bed as he struggled with his bonds.

"Emma," he cried and watched as she dressed in her jeans and stained T-Shirt. "Emma, this ain't funny."

Emma smiled, kissed him on the lips and then nodded. "Adios," she cried and left the naked man tied to the bed and struggling to free himself.

"Come here you fuckin' cow," he cried, but Emma was gone and running up the road with her bag of possessions. She turned around with a grin and felt a little empty; she had got the loot but did feel sorry for Jamie; he might be a bit simple and useless but he had managed to get half way around the world.

Emotion had no place in a ruthless business but nevertheless felt a pang of guilt. She squinted from a few hundred yards away as a black BMW skidded to a halt outside the hotel room and Mikael got out, holding a bag in his hand.

She closed her eyes; if she ran away she would be a millionaire, but could she leave Jamie alone to face the music with Jaroslav's henchman? Could she leave him to be tortured and beaten up for her?

Emma looked at the bag and ran back towards the hotel, it slapping against her sides; she might not have wanted to share the loot with her ex-boyfriend, but she wouldn't let him suffer for her. Like it or not, on that particular job they were a team and she pulled out a knife from her bag, ready to confront the sadistic henchman with.

She took a deep breath and sighed, hearing a yell and a cry of pain from Jamie as she entered the door. She would arrive in the nick of time and he better be grateful, she thought, although she knew full well that he would not be.

The End

So you managed to read the end of the book; thank you and congratulations, of sorts!

Please, please drop me a line even if it is just to say that it was no good; I do try and respond in person to every e-mail I get if there is a return address. I got dozens of emails about Secrets, especially from the iBookstore customers and it is the only reason why this book was written; lightbulbs might be powered by electricity but I am motivated by feedback!

So to Bruce, John, Steve, Quianna, Amber, Christian, Fatty, Alexandra, Tonya, Martyn, Lauren, Leon, Dawn, Thomas, Sam, Michelle, Heather, Chris, Lisa, Andy, Natalie, Benjamin, Nikita, Judith, Lindsay, Rachel, Jadine, Mal, Wendy, Deborah, Lauren, Will, Ed, Joseph and Holly and all those people who gave me feedback, reviews and constructive criticism, it made me want to write even more and this was written because of you. I hope the book, or at least the grammar, is an improvement on Secrets!

Kind regards,

John D