On the Shooting Range

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held me tightly and raked my back with her nails; her heels moved over my flanks opening my cheeks. With a slight movement of her hips my cock quickly slipped into her warm, slippery cunt. I will have to get her used to saying cunt instead of "nookie", I thought.

Between the missionary position, woman on top position, and doggie position we tried to adjust and catch our breath before starting all over. My cock was almost numb so it stayed hard, engorged with blood and Leigh Ann took full advantage of it going from one orgasm to another.

Finally we rolled onto our sides connected only by our genitals and began to talk. We took turns; me by making my cock pulse in her warm, wet sheath and her by clinching her muscles and squeezing my cock.

Finally she asked, "Tell me more about your ex's bisexual experiences."

I began to tell her about my ex's first bi experience, "Well, Her long time friend and colleague at the university came to visit during a hurricane warning because she lived on the coast. One evening after dinner we had a little too much wine and weed and the girls began talking about growing up. Her friend admitted that she had had several bi experiences. I asked if she had thought about having sex with my wife while they were growing up: she admitted she had."

I continued as we snuggled closer and rubbed our hands over each other, "My ex and her friend began talking about that. I suggested that we all strip down to our underwear and the girls agreed. One thing lead to another and the girl put their hands in each other's panties while I kissed and played with their nipples. I got them to taste their fingers with the other's juices on them. My ex was always adventuresome so I talked her into taking off her friend's panties and exploring her 'nookie'. Once she kissed her friends 'nookie' she began licking and sucking her until she came."

"Mmmm that sounds like a good way to approach new experience. I might even be able to do that if you were with me." Leigh Ann added.

I only remember reaching down during the night and pulling the sheet over us. Several times I woke to her snoring and pulled her close to me then falling back into a deep sleep.

When the morning sun began shinning into the window I rolled over to see the woman sleeping beside me. I threw back the sheet to view her beautiful body. It only took a few minutes my cock to return to its former glory and a few minutes more before I decided to taste the fresh, ripe fruit lying beside me.

A few minutes more and Leigh Ann's fingers were in my hair and her hands guiding my face into her cunt; maybe one day I would remember, "nookie" but not today. I enjoyed fresh, all-natural juice before getting out of bed.

While Leigh Ann showered and completed her female rituals I put her clothes in the washer and dryer and cooked breakfast for us. We sat nude on the patio and enjoyed breakfast in the morning sun then read the Sunday paper.

"So would you like to enjoy a new adventure this afternoon?" I asked.

She smiled asking, "Would this new adventure involve anyone in the pictures on the wall?"

"It might." I answered.

"Then yes, I would love to try a new adventure."

Leigh Ann sat close to me and sipped a Bloody Mary while I called Becky and asked if she would like to meet a tall, very sexy lady for lunch at my house. Becky agreed and asked if she could bring anything for lunch. I assured her we would have plenty to eat. She giggled before hanging up. Becky was a twenty-six year old photographer who had helped process many of the photos of my ex and our friends and lovers from when we were married. She was a pretty brunette but very plain and unassuming; she wore no make-up nor did she pluck anything. Becky was sort of a nerd with a great body who enjoyed sex both bi and heterosexual. My ex and I had both enjoyed her sexuality together and separately.

When Becky arrived we all exchanged hugs and kisses and it became immediately aware that Becky and Leigh Ann hit it off. Everyone enjoyed my Ruben sandwiches and cold beer as we talked and the girls got to know each other. Leigh Ann complimented Becky about her photography skills and beauty when I brought up the subject of the hall pictures.

"Thank you." Becky told her then leaned close and kissed her cheek, neck, and shoulder.

They looked at each other for a moment then exchanged kisses. I sat and watched as they touched each other's faces and arms during their kisses.

"Would you like for me to give you privacy?" I asked

Becky spoke up looking at Leigh Ann, "I can promise you that he is wonderful to have around. What do you think?"

"Oh I have no problem with Will being with us. We had a great night together."

I moved behind Leigh Ann and slipped my hands in her top and cupped her nice tits.

I looked at Becky, "You will enjoy kissing these."

Becky leaned close and began unbuttoning Leigh Ann's top then moved her hands beneath mine to hold the firm round orbs. Leigh Ann cupped her hands over ours and squeezed them to her chest then reached out to unbutton Becky's blouse.

Once both tops were undone I removed them leaving them in the floor. Becky stood and straddled Leigh Ann's lap bringing their bare breasts together. The girls kissed lips as I kissed shoulders, necks, and backs. Becky sat back and took her tits in her hands and rubbed her nipples against Leigh Ann's nipples. I dropped to my knees and let my tongue dance over and between their nipples then took each into my mouth to suckle each one.

Leigh Ann was clearly more aroused as her chest heaved to get air. Becky stood up and guided her onto the table. Leigh Ann rested on her elbows as Becky and I kissed, licked and sucked her nipples. Becky moved between Leigh Ann's legs and began to kiss her cotton, panty clad crotch as I continued my assault on her on her nipples.

Leigh Ann's mouth was open to allow her to breathe in enough air, her eyes were closed, and her hips began a slow grind. Becky rubbed her face up and down the wet cotton material between Leigh Ann's thighs as her hands held them open.

Becky stood up and kissed us both saying, "Let's move into the livingroom."

We stood near the sofa and cushioned coffee table wrapped in each other's arms kissing. I unbuttoned their skirts and lowered their zippers and let them fall to the floor. I was only wearing a pair of shorts; Leigh Ann was wearing her full cut, white, cotton panties, and Becky a pair of paisley bikini panties.

As we continued kissing I took Leigh Ann's hand and slipped it into the top of Becky's bikini panties. When I moved my hand away Leigh Ann's hand slid deeper as Becky opened her legs.

"Wow! I cannot believe I have my hand on another woman's genitals. It feels wonderful but very different from mine. Oooh, you are very wet."

Leigh Ann's "nookie" was very much like my ex's; very trim inner lips tucked completely in her vulva and hidden in a thick, dark patch of pubic hair. Becky's on the other hand was long, brownish labia, exposed outside her puffy vulva and visible through the sparse light brown pubic hair.

I played with their nipples as Becky enjoyed Leigh Ann's fingers exploring her cunt. Becky was about to melt as I guided her onto the cushioned table where she had been on a number of occasions with my ex and I.

I looked at Leigh Ann, "Why don't you slip off her panties?"

Becky lifted her hips as Leigh Ann slowly slipped them over her firm young ass and down her legs. Her eyes explored her young friends curves then fixed on the treasures where her fingers had played minutes earlier. She opened Becky's legs so her eyes and fingers could explorer together. She studied the glistening cream on her fingers.

I suggested, "Taste them."

She studied her fingers a minute more then put them into her mouth and cleaned the cream from them then smiled at Becky. Becky reached out to pull Leigh Ann closer and began pulling her full cut cotton panties over her sweet ass and long shapely legs. Leigh Ann sat beside Becky and opened her legs to give Becky access to her hidden treasures. A squishy sound could be heard as Becky's fingers played in the wet tunnel hidden in the thick patch of dark pubic hair. After a few minutes of playing Becky withdrew her fingers and held them close to her nose before moving them into her mouth and licking them clean. The girls kissed a long slow kiss.

Becky asked, "Would you like to go down on me or would you prefer me to go down on you?"

You could almost see the wheels turning in Leigh Ann's head as she considered the question.

She looked at me and asked, "Will you show me what to do?"

I chuckled as I moved with her between Becky's legs, "Just imagine this is your "nookie" and remember what the best person who has ever gone down on you did and how much you enjoyed it. Now do the exact same thing to Becky's "nookie".

Leigh Ann and I began kissing the inside of Becky's thighs and the sides of her vulva. Leigh Ann opened the exposed labia with her fingers and dipped one into the deep wet hole and slid it in and out several times then smiled at me before lowering her finger and slipping it into Becky's puckered ass.

Becky smiled down at us, "Good start."

Leigh Ann twisted her finger in the tight hole as her tongue flickered along the exposed lips and on up to the sheath covering the little pearl. Becky began to move her hips slowly as her friends tongue began to lap at her well and up the pink slit. Becky's hands held Leigh Ann's head and guided her face into her cunt.

Becky gave words of encouragement, "Oh yes Sweetie." "Yes, yes right there." "A little faster." "You are making me feel sooo good."

Leigh Ann worked her finger in Becky ass with the same pace as her tongue. Becky poured out more juicy cream to keep the finger in her ass well lubed. Becky's hips were grinding against Leigh Ann's face; moans and grunts poured from her mouth as she sucked in air to keep up the pace. I was busy with Becky's nipples, pulling, pinching, and sucking them; Leigh Ann no longer needed any help from me her face was buried in Becky's cunt her finger working feverishly in and out of Becky's ass.

Becky was throwing her ass and cunt at Leigh Ann; she was well on the way to a major orgasm. Her groans and grunts became cries and screams for release. I was glad I lived off the road and into the large orange grove-no one would hear the screams of pleasure.

Becky collapsed and lay completely limp on the table. Leigh Ann sat on the floor beside the table with her head lying on Becky's thigh. I gently ran my fingers through Becky's wet hair her breathing returned to normal.

Becky broke the silence, "Wow that was great. You certainly get a gold star for that." she laid her hand on Leigh Ann's head. It took a little while longer before we were able to move around use the bathroom and get refreshments.

After a short rest and a pitcher of fresh orange juice screwdrivers we were ready to go again. We tried about every combination of pleasure you can think of for three people. Becky got her chance to go down on Leigh Ann while my cock was deep in Leigh Ann's ass; the girls took turns riding my face and cock.

Becky set up her photography equip and took a number of pictures of Leigh Ann then set the shutter on auto and took several pictures of both of them. We made arrangements to meet her during the following week to develop the film. I knew we would get to see some beautiful pictures and have some great sex.

After Becky left Leigh Ann and I heated up the left over Chinese food from the previous night and talked about our weekend experience. There was no doubt that we would see each other again both on the range for her shooting for her shooting lessons and a "bent over the shooting bench" session I had promised her as well as in house fun.

As I kissed her at the door I couldn't resist one more sniff of the wonderful aroma I had first enjoyed the evening before. I dropped to my knees and ran my hands up the backs of her thighs lifting her skirt as I went. I kissed her smooth flesh along the leg of her panties before burying my nose against the soft cotton fabric of the crotch of her panties. I inhaled slowly to capture the musk scent of her womanhood. I stood and took her into my arms and kissed her tenderly.

"Good night and have a great week."

12