On The Shore Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl agrees to play a dangerous game with a stranger.
1.7k words
3.59
32.2k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stress of her college classes has made her take a much needed weekend retreat to the beach. After driving what seemed like days from her podunk town all she wants to do is feel the sand between her toes. Her destination is only 5 minutes away now. The beach makes her feel almost nostalgic, a state of peace. She decides to roll down the windows in her late model car and let the smell of the ocean air draw her in. Each breath sending a shiver through her. Relaxation. That's what she needed. She couldn't think of a better spot to fall hopelessly in a state of mindedness than at the beach at night. She'd packed a blanket, some beach suitable clothing, water, a flashlight and a few other essentials. There are no cars parked on the strip of beach she chooses to go to and that relieves her. The last thing she needed to worry about was some creeps or annoying kids running up while she was trying to escape her world.

The weather was perfect, a warm 78 degrees with a slightly chilly ocean breeze giving a blissful mix of hot and cold. She notices how perfect it feels as she gets her stuff out of the trunk and locks the car up. She walks to the public bathroom to change into a black bikini and she throws a thigh length, long sleeve dress on top. It's her favorite dress, thin, white linen like fabric in the shape of a sailors shirt. It fit her perfectly and made her feel amazing. It was loose and airy, swaying in the wind as she walked. She takes off her shoes and leaves them on the bridge beside the foot wash station and finally takes that first blissful step into the sand. It's still warm from the sun that day and it feels amazing. She can hear the waves coming closer and decides to lay about twelve feet from the waves, keeping in mind the rising tide. She sets out her blanket and falls onto it like it's a cloud and she's in heaven. She lays back, facing the surf, the beach blanket stops midway to her calves and she wiggles her legs and feet in the sand. She lays, deeply inhaling the intoxicating sea aroma. Letting the sounds of the waves and wind, the smell of the salty air, the warm then cold air on her skin dance harmonious melodies in the air around her. Intertwining and weaving, reaching to her very core.

"This feeling, right here I could die peacefully right now," she thinks to herself. She lays for ten minutes just breathing and emptying her mind. She almost forgot she'd packed her pipe and goes to dig it out of her bag when she sees a light flash out in the water. It was barely visible and seemed pretty far away so she just assumed it was a boat off in the horizon. She lit up the pipe and inhaled, 1,2,3 exhale. After five minutes or so she was completely blitzed. Drunk off then sea and high on the weed she couldn't help but to fall back into her blanket in the sand and enjoy her body tingles and empty yet sensory overloaded mind. Eventually she got tired of looking at the stars so she rolled over onto her stomach, crossed her arms under her head and gently fell into a half asleep meditation.

He was in his boat right off the coast. Insomnia always got the best of him so he decided to take the boat out, like most nights to clear his mind. He turned the motor off, and took his seat beside a little added on table on the lookout deck. He unlocked the drawer to reveal his weed stash and grabbed a joint to light up. Before he could find his lighter a small whiff of smoke drifted close enough for him to tell exactly what it was. What the hell?. He thought he'd gone crazy for a moment but then he smelled it again. People on the beach he thought. All of these people come to the beach to drink, fuck, and get high. He wasn't much for the party scene but it was entertaining to him to watch in on them from time to time. He grabbed his binoculars, special ones that let him see almost as clear as if he were there in person. Maybe he'd catch some lucky guy getting a blow job. He flipped them on and scanned the beach in front of him. After searching for almost twenty minutes he'd almost given up until he saw one small spot of movement. He could barely make out what it was.

It was a person, one person. He watched for a while, intrigued. Human behavior was always something he enjoyed studying. Social and psychological traits and how they determine just how far someone may or may not go in different situations. He didn't know why he was so interested in this one, maybe he just needed a distraction, but it lit a spark in him and he wasn't going to put it out. He pulled closer, silently. After docking the boat at a nearby pier he crept back up to the top deck to see if the person was still there. The person never moved. Finally he could see, it was a girl. She was clearly alone, as no one had been around for the hour he had been watching her. He could see she was laying on her stomach. Her big ass was pushing the hem of her short dress even shorter. He grew more interested in her by the minute. Suddenly she rolled over and sat up. He was glued to her every movement and she had no idea. He had her in such a perfect spot. He watched as she stood from her blanket in the sand and dusted off her bottom and her legs. God he couldn't look away from her.

She'd decided she wanted to walk to the edge of the water. After standing and trying to get some of the sand off of her she decided it was a lost cause. She pressed play on her phone, starting her favorite instrumental station and jogged the short distance to the incoming waves. Each one splashing against her toes making her giggle. She danced and spun, arms spread. A free spirit, comfortable and content. She felt full of life and high as hell and she was alone so she could truly enjoy it. No worrying if she looked silly or if someone was going to bother her, it was just her, the ocean, the moon and stars all alone on a dark beach. She giggled one last time at a wave passing over her feet and up around her ankles and ran back to her blanket out of breath from playing she falls onto her stomach and closes her eyes to refocus and relax once again. Since she knew she was alone and it was well past midnight she decided to untie the tight bikini top and let her breast go free in her thin dress. It made her feel a little naughty but she knew there was little chance of anyone coming up, much less if they could see anything in the dark. She relaxed into the blanket and let the waves drift her mind away.

She thought she was in a dream at first when she felt the pressure on her back. By the time she was fully aware of someone straddling her, they had already grabbed one of her wrist from under her head and pinned it down above her head while holding the other with their knee against her side. She was speechless, in shock.

"What's happening... what's happening... I can't move." She screamed in her head as she was unable to produce words. He leaned in slowly, his rough jacket pushing through the back of her dress as he bent to whisper in her ear,

"I won't hurt you. I'd never hurt you. I've been watching you and Id like to make you a proposal. You are so beautiful. I couldn't help myself darling, fate has brought us here, you and I. A lonely girl out late at night all by herself. I want you and I am going to use you." She started to object but he held his hand over her mouth and said, "but you will enjoy it, that I can assure you. Do you agree to my terms"? She didn't know why she nodded. She couldn't even see him, he was a stranger,

"what was he going to do to me," she kept thinking, "what's wrong with you," maybe she was scared he wouldn't accept no for an answer or maybe for some reason she wanted to please this stranger, prove she was strong to him, brave. Maybe the ecstasy of the night has driven her to a primal need that just she couldn't deny. Whatever it was, she nodded and he knew she was now all his.

He grabbed her other wrist slamming it above her head. He joined it with other holding both of her wrist securely with one of his large hands. He shifted his weight to the left grabbing her waist with his free hand and turning her body slightly so she could gaze up at him for the first time. His head was hooded by his jacket and his face hidden in shadows, but his eyes. His eyes glowed like the moon on a perfectly clear night but so dark and mysterious she froze. He leaned closer, she could feel his hot breath on her cheek. He gave a hard, stern stare into her perfectly blue eyes and watched as she became helpless to his. The transition so beautiful, an angelic face with a worried brow, blonde hair blue eyes, at first staring up at him with fear, anxiety, panic slowly fading into a longing, peaceful, submissive yet playfully glazed plea. A sponge just waiting. Longing to be used. He pulled himself away from his thoughts and whispered to her, "Whatever you do, don't look away from my eyes."