On The Shore Part.2

Story Info
A stranger's game. Can Leigh handle it?
1.4k words
4.1
13.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*It is recommended to read the previous chapters before beginning. Thank you for reading! Suggestions or critiques are always welcome. ~Until Next Time<3


*****


It was like her world was in slow motion. He smelled like a man, woodsy forest smell that, combined with the salty sweet ocean air was enough to send her mind spinning. His voice God! His voice, so stern and commanding, yet at the same time soft enough to trust. He knew what he wanted and he knew how to get it. Her head was processing him while she became lost in his eyes. Looking into them, it was like watching a thousand lifetimes of every person in existence all at once. Like staring into a crystal ball containing all the secrets of our world and the next. His eyes made her want to please him. Commanded her to please him and she couldn't look away. Soon her haze broke and she was once again aware of her surroundings. He was still on top of her, this stranger, leaned in close to her neck. His voice was more gentle this time as he spoke, "Now, you are going to be a good girl. You will stay still, and not make a sound." All she could do was nod in agreement. He replied, " that will do, for now."


He moved position from on her back to the left side of her. One knee in the sand one knee on her bohemian beach blanket. She lay flat on her stomach, arms stretched above her head. She turned her head to face him and swore she saw a glimmer in his eye before he grabbed a handful of her hair and turned her head to face the other direction. She lay, facing the dark, empty beach. With only the sound of the waves gently crashing against the sand, the whirl of them retracting, her ever so loud heart beat and his steady rhythmic breathing. It felt like lightening bolts when he finally touched her again. He grazed her left side, the sensitive spot between the end of the rib cage and the underarm. That was her "special spot". God she couldn't resist being touched there. In high school, all of the guys would try and tickle her because if they did it just right she'd let out a soft moan before storming off yelling profanities. Everyone, including herself knowing good and well she secretly loved it.


He touched her and didn't move for what seemed like ages. She could feel his hot finger through her dress as she tried to steady her breathing.


"I can handle this," she thought to herself. When he began to feel her trembling he knew that was his cue. He began slowly, tracing circles on her ribs. He could feel her skin twitching, anticipating his touch. He slowly being to move lower making it to her waist, and then her hip. She sucked one of her lovely lips into her mouth to bite down on desperately trying to contain herself. When he reached the hem of her dress he stopped. One moment his hand was on her thigh and with the next wave, as it sank back into the ocean he retracted it. She finally took a full breath, a little too loudly, and heard him slightly chuckle to himself. She smiled, a little proud, for whatever reason. She was not prepared when he grabbed the back of her left leg, right above her knee and spread it. She turned to him and tried to pull it back, but he had a firm grip, knowing she would probably resist. She released her tensed muscles and allowed him to move her. In that moment she realized she had turned her head again. He saw panic in her eyes and spoke, "it's fine, this time. I want to see your face anyway." She blinked, still slightly shaken from everything that happened. She could see him a little better now, but not enough to make out his features. His eyes still stood out in the dark, like beacons. He wanted to stare into her eyes forever. To see her beautiful, innocent yet naughty face look up at him like she is now for all of his life. He pulled himself back to the present and looked away. First into the surf then fixating on her very nice round ass. The wind teased him as it softly lifted the hem of her dress up to expose the slightest of glimpses. He stares for a bit, just admiring his find.


She's almost disappointed he broke eye contact until she sees him looking at her ass. Oh the ass all the boys love, but this is no boy. This is a man and he was driving her wild. She closed her eyes and relaxed her head down. Slowly, she beings curving her back, lifting her hips ever so slightly. Exposing a little more of her ass to him. She wanted his touch so badly.


He notices her subtle movements thinking to himself, "does she really think I don't notice." He reaches his right hand to her left ass cheek. Right at the crease of her leg. His fingers curving around her thigh. His index finger briefly touches her bikini bottoms before he pulls his hand away and firmly slams his hand back down on her ass. He leaves his hand there for a moment, and turns to look at her face. He could not be more pleased with what he saw. His beauty, eyes closed, jaw tight, biting the right side of her lower lip in the most sexy way he'd ever witnessed. She opened her eyes, met his stare, still slightly shocked that he'd just spanked her.


She's fully aware of everything. Every sensation, every tingle, the heat radiating from his hand and her swollen ass. She could feel her wetness and became slightly embarrassed by it, not wanting it to give her away. How much she wanted him. Her pussy twitched and begged for him, but her body and mind pleaded for more of his teasing.


He began rubbing her swollen cheek, his hand had left an imprint. He moved slowly, rubbing his hand around her ass cheeks. Her dress was up to her waist now, exposing her bottoms. Each time he got close to her center she lifted her hips as if to ask him for more. He gave in to her after 5 times. He slid his finger along her bathing suit bottoms, through her thick thighs, her lifted hips allowing him to slide his hand all the way to her navel. He placed his other hand firmly on her back pushing her hips back down, he traced the same path back up her body, flattening her stomach back out on the blanket. He paused briefly at the wet spot in her bottoms. He turned to face her and as if she knew he would, she opened her eyes. Half pleading, half embarrassed, her cheeks flushed. He smiled the sliest smile she'd ever seen, pushing all of her embarrassment aside. He slid one finger to the edge of her bottoms lifting them slightly. He traced the edge of her bottoms up, slowly coming to rest near her clit. She hadn't taken a breath the whole time, so he paused. She took three half breaths and looked into his eyes. Without breaking contact he slowly flicks his finger against her swollen clit.


She sucks in a breath and blinks, the smallest grunt of a moan escapes her lips. Her eyes refocus. He uses his thumb and first finger to grab her swollen clit from the side and gently massages it. Her eyes go wide, staying open as long as they could. He's enjoying every minute. Watching her face twist and feeling her body vibrate under his hand. She can't help but grind her hips against his hand trying to keep her eyes on him, she bites her lip barely holding back her moans. He can feel she's close, when he whispers to her, "cum for me baby, it's OK."


She's in a different world. There is no physical being, place or action. Her entire world is a kaleidoscope of feelings. With her eyes closed she rides the ecstasy wave after wave, building and building until she knows it's time. Her body freezes, waiting for the pleasure. She opens her eyes to see him leaned in close, watching her, she gives a little smile before she bites down on her lower lip. She gives all control over her to him and when whispers for her to cum, her body obeys. She crumpled back into the blanket, sweat barely visible on her brow. He lays beside her, knowing she needs to take a moment. She slid her hand in his before drifting into darkness.