On-the-side Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
He and Nita sneak into her bedroom while mom's downstairs.
3.3k words
4.39
64.7k
12
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers

Eldora walked into her office and had a smile on her face all day. Her husband and children could not believe how good a mood she was in that night.

Jamie, meanwhile, sat in his car for a few minutes. It was now just after one. He could go home and do some work. Or he could swing by Nita's house. Maybe her husband and parents won't be home and he could give her that visit he had been promising her. He could be there in 10 minutes.

Going home and being loyal to his wife, unfortunately, was not an option for the sex addict.

Off he went to Nita's. If that was a no-go, he could still get home by shortly after two and do some work.

He parked on the road and knocked on Nita's door.

She opened the door and broke into a big smile, her pussy immediately flooding.

"Hi Jamie!" she said quietly. "Come in!" he stepped inside and Nita shushed him, taking his hand and leading him up the stairs.

"Who was it?" called her mother's voice from downstairs.

"A salesman!" Nita called back. "Mom – I'm going to bed, I'm tired."

"Okay."

Nita led him into her bedroom and shut the door behind them, locking it.

"My husband is working and so is my father." She explained. "My mother will not come up here if she knows that I am sleeping!" she smiled mischievously.

She was looking HOT. But when doesn't she? All she was wearing were tight, faded jeans, no socks and a blue sweater. Her hair was down, and dry and she wasn't wearing any makeup. Yet she still looked smoking hot.

Jamie took off his shoes and just let his coat fall to the floor as he gathered the short, beautiful woman into his arms. His lips met hers and they kissed deeply. Her heart was aflutter and she put her arms around his neck, standing on her tiptoes so she could kiss him harder. Her tongue flew into his mouth eagerly as she felt his hands slide down her back and latch onto her ass.

He squeezed her soft ass cheeks over her jeans as he rubbed his tongue against hers. He began to back her towards the bed and she broke the kiss, her hands going down to his pants and quickly undoing his belt, button and fly. She sat him down on the bed that she shared with her husband and tugged at his jeans. He lay back on the bed, raising his ass to allow her to slide them down his legs and off. She pulled his socks off as well. Her pussy moistened even further at the site of his hard cock making a tent in his underwear. She crawled up to it and grabbed his underwear, tugging that down his legs as well and freeing his rock-hard manhood. She pulled his underwear off his feet and crawled towards his member, her eyes never left it for a second.

Nita's fingers wrapped around his hardness and raised him straight up in the air. She gently kissed the tip of it. She bent lower, snaking her tongue out. She slowly licked from the base of his cock up the shaft. Jamie's cock tasted a little different, a little...off. She had no idea what a cock tasted like after it had been in a pussy. She didn't know that it was Eldora that she was tasting!

She kissed the mushroom head of his penis again and then slowly slipped it into her mouth. It was a real treat to watch such thick, beautiful lips take his cock inside. He moaned as more and more of his dick was engulfed in warmth. He could see more and more of his organ disappearing between Nita's lovely lips. She began to bob her head up and down on his lap.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' her lips ran expertly up and down his shaft as the sucking noises grew louder. Jamie took off his shirt as he watched the sultry Indian beauty give him an amazing blowjob. He threw his shirt on the floor, becoming completely naked.

"Take off your shirt." He said, quietly. Nita pulled his dick out of her mouth with a 'pop'. Smiling, she quickly pulled her shirt over her head and off, revealing a dark-blue bra that barely contained her wonderful breasts. She also had a very beautiful belly.

"Come here." He ordered. Smiling nervously – but not with the same nervousness as she used to have with him, now it was more confidant – she walked up to him on her knees. As she bent to kiss him, he slid his hand through her hair and pulled her closer. Their lips met, smacking loudly. Her hand blindly found his manhood as her tongue shot into his mouth. She began stroking him expertly as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. They were breathing heavily as their kiss grew more intense. He broke the kiss, sliding her bra strap off her one shoulder as he began kissing down her neck. He heard her sigh above him and felt the stroking of his cock slow a little as he pulled the cup of her bra down off her one breast revealing her dark areola and her rock-hard nipple. He kissed down the slope of her tit before gently running his tongue around her areola. He sucked Nita's erect nipple into his mouth.

He looked up at her. Nita's thick lips were so inviting that he let her nipple slip from his mouth and leaned up to kiss her. The two lovers kissed passionately as his hands reached around her and grabbed her ass over her jeans again. He broke the kiss.

"Suck my dick again." He stated. She seemed to love being told what to do. Smiling, she moved back down to his waist on her knees, still holding his penis. She bent and quickly slipped him back into her mouth, immediately running those sexy lips of hers down to nearly the base. She began to bob her head up and down on his lap again and he sighed. He reached down and unsnapped her bra from the back. Without taking his cock out of her mouth, she pulled her bra off her arms and tossed it on the floor, freeing those gorgeous breasts of hers. He could feel her hard nipples brush against the skin on his hips as her mouth continued to slide up and down his manhood. He reached down and squeezed one of her naked tits. It felt so cool, and soft in his hand. Her erect nipple was poking at his palm.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Her mouth was feeling really good on his cock and if he had not have fucked Eldora less than an hour ago he would have cum by now for sure.

"Take off your pants." He breathed. Nita obediently pulled his penis out of her mouth and stood up beside the bed, her tits bouncing with the sudden movement. He watched her pretty hands undo the button and fly on her jeans and quickly push them down her smooth, sexy legs. Her panties lace again – white. She seemed to really like lace panties.

"Kiss me." He said. Smiling, naked except for her skimpy panties, Nita knelt back on the bed and bent to kiss him. As her tongue snaked into his mouth his hand grabbed her ass and forcefully lay her down alongside him. Her hand caressed down his chest as if drawn to his cock like a magnet. His hand was similarly drawn to her ass, slipping into the back of her panties and caressing the smooth bare skin of her beautiful bum. He ran his fingers down the crack of Nita's ass as his tongue explored deep inside her mouth. Reaching underneath her, he was easily able to find the hot moisture of her slit. He could not believe how wet she was! She was soaked! Her pussy practically sucked the tip of his finger inside.

"Ohhh..." she moaned, breaking the kiss. Bolts of pleasure shot up her body at the sensation.

"Suck my cock." Jamie said. Smiling, Nita turned her body so that she was hovering over his manhood and she slipped it quickly back into her mouth. His finger had slipped out of her pussy at the movement, but he was able to reach a little further down her small body and get his finger back inside her. He pushed it in her to the second knuckle and he could feel her moan around his member. Her mouth slid all they down his cock until he was touching her throat and she held it there for a minute, enjoying the sensation of his finger in her twat.

"Are you okay, Nita?" Her mother's concerned voice came from outside the bedroom door. "Can I get you anything?"

Jamie froze.

Nita pulled his cock out of her mouth with a 'pop' that he swore could be heard by her mom outside the room.

"I'm okay! I just want to sleep!" she said, sounding exasperated. In reality, her heart was beating a mile a minute.

"Are you sure? I can make you soup or something." Her mother offered, having no idea that her daughter had a man's finger in her pussy. A man that was not her husband!

"I just need some quiet so I can sleep." Nita replied, holding Jamie's penis in her hand.

"Okay." Her mom said, walking away. She had no idea that her daughter was minutes away from getting fucked really hard. They remained frozen as they listened to the footsteps going back downstairs. Nita turned to him, chuckling with relief. He slipped his finger out of her pussy and his hand out of her panties.

"See? She won't come in!" she said with a smile. His cock was still in her hand. He smiled back at her.

"Get those panties off!" he said, eager to get started again. Her smile grew even bigger and she released his pole. Still lying on the bed, she began pushing her panties down off her sexy ass. She rolled them down her smooth, brown legs and pulled her feet out of them, throwing them on the floor. The two were now completely naked, smiling at each other.

Her hand went straight for his cock, grabbing it and stroking it right away as her lips found his. Their breathing deepened as they kissed passionately. Nita's tongue went far into his mouth and her heart soared when she felt his tongue go into hers. She was convinced that she had fallen for this man. She has had sex with him five times now in the last couple of weeks, which is five more times than her husband has had sex with her! She snuggled her little body close against him as her hand slowly stroked his member. Jamie's hand grabbed her soft ass cheek, squeezing it as they kissed. The tips of his fingers were in the crack of her gorgeous bum as he squeezed her cheek lovingly. He broke the kiss, looking into her dark, beady little eyes.

"Let's do the sixty-niner." He suggested. Nita broke into a big smile.

"Okay!" She had never done that before, but she knew all about it from the Internet. She had a feeling it would be amazing.

She spun around and Jamie watched as she lifted up her leg and swung it over his head on the other side, his view suddenly obstructed by this gorgeous ass and beautiful pussy. She was so short that he had to brace a pillow under his head to get him closer to her treasure.

Nita, meanwhile, stuffed his hard penis right into her mouth, her lips gliding down the shaft until he poked at her throat. She began to bob her head up and down on his rod eagerly.

Jamie wrapped his arms around her legs and held one of her ass cheeks in each hand, spreading her ass apart a little, exposing her tiny little asshole. This was NITA'S asshole! Underneath, surrounded by wisps of black pubic hair, were two dark, swollen pussy lips. He pulled her pussy down on his face and jammed his tongue inside. His tongue went far into her hot cunt and his nose was right against her asshole as he licked inside her delicious twat.

Bolts of pleasure shot up her body.

"Mmmmph!" She moaned, mouth full of cock. She began to suck him more eagerly now as she felt his tongue twirl inside her sensitive vagina. He pulled his tongue out of Nita's pussy and stared at it again. He still could not believe it was hers – and he got to lick it! He kissed her pussy lips, watching them shake when he touched them. Tingles of pleasure went up her spine. He kissed her lips again, and more tingles emerged from her crotch. He sucked those swollen lips into his mouth and ran his tongue rapidly up and down them.

"Mmmph!" she moaned again. Her fast orgasm was rising already. She had to learn more control!

He suddenly remembered that Nita came very quickly. He wanted this to last a little longer. As it was, she had stopped moving her mouth up and down his penis and just let it sit deep in her mouth as she enjoyed the cunnilingus. Spreading her ass wide again, he stared at that dark little asshole of hers. He slowly ran his tongue up the skin between her slit and her anus and ran the tip right over her asshole. She wriggled above him.

His heart pounded with desire. He kissed each of her ass cheeks and then stuck his tongue out. He slowly ran the tip of his tongue in a circle around the rim of Nita's anus.

"Mmmph!" she moaned and began to suck on his member again. He pushed his tongue just inside her asshole and then out. He pushed it into her asshole again, this time forcing it as deep inside as he could get it, wiggling it a little. He pulled it out and then began lapping overtop of her asshole over and over, just running his tongue along the crack of her ass and then starting again at the bottom. Each time he reached her anal hole he wiggled his tongue teasingly over it. He did that for another minute before he once again circled the rim. He pushed his tongue back inside her anus, causing her to moan around his dick again. He pulled out of her ass, kissing her cheek once more time before going back to her pussy.

Getting his mouth back underneath her, he clamped his lips around her clitoris, sucking it softly.

"OHH!" she sighed, pulling his cock out of her mouth as bolts of electricity shot up her body. She began to writhe her crotch down on his face as he relentlessly lapped at her sensitive button. The tingles in her crotch were building...building.

"UNGH!" she cried, trying to hold the volume down in as an orgasm exploded inside her. Nita pressed her pussy and her ass hard down on Jamie's face as she came and came and came. The inner walls of her pussy were convulsing violently, and her muscles were tense. He couldn't breathe, she was pushing her pussy on his face so hard!

Finally she collapsed on him breathlessly, her body completely limp.

Jamie could not have been any hornier. He scrambled out from underneath the small woman and rolled her onto her back. All she had the strength to do was open those sexy legs of hers as he knelt in between them. He placed the head of his penis at the entrance to her vagina and pushed forward. He slid inside her tight, wet pussy in one hard stroke.

"Ohhhhh..." Nita sighed, eyes closed as she felt him penetrate her. He held himself inside her, cherishing the feel of his entire cock being squeezed by such a tight, hot little pussy. He kissed by her ear, sucking her earlobe.

"You are so amazing." He whispered. "You are my fantasy." His words sent thrills up her body and she turned to him, lips searching. He kissed her softly, but it quickly grew more passionate. She sent her tongue into his mouth, her hands caressing his back. He sent his tongue into hers, slowly beginning to slide in and out of her using short strokes. The heels of her feet rested on his ass, feeling his cheeks flex and relax, flex and relax.

His cock was so sensitive he could feel the entrance to her pussy grip him so tightly, and glide along the length, while the rest of her pussy was almost equally tight – but his cock could feel the difference!

She was breathing heavily into his mouth, as she felt his rigid member enter her deeply over and over. He began to fuck her faster, unable to hold back for very long – that sixty-niner was incredible! He jabbed his hardness into her depths harder and faster. His thickness easily glided along the walls of her slick pussy.

"Mmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth as he pistoned in and out of her. Nita raised her feet in the air, increasing the sensation in her pussy. Her feet were flailing above his thrusting ass as he jackhammered into her helpless, needy little body. She was forced to break the kiss, biting her lip to try and stifle her cries as they were becoming loud. She looked incredibly sexy biting her lower lip like that.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned softly. It was still loud enough to be heard outside her door had someone been listening. She could feel an orgasm rising as Jamie pounded into her. He wasn't far off himself. Watching such a beautiful face wince in ecstasy like that, and watching those lovely breasts bounce up and down with every thrust, and feeling such a tight cunt welcome him inside over and over – who could blame him?

"I'm gonna cum!" He breathed softly. Tingles of desire shot through Nita at his words – enough to push her over the edge.

"Cum inside me!" she was able to grunt before a wave of orgasm hit her. She winced, all of her muscles tensing as her pussy grabbed at his cock. He slid his organ all the way inside her cunt and held it there. Her legs dropped around him, squeezing him tight as she came and came and came.

Jamie's penis jerked and a thick rope of cum fired out the end of it and went deep inside Nita's fertile womb. His dick jerked again, and another thick wad of his seed shot deep into her vagina. She was pressing her crotch up against him, her own orgasm causing the inner walls of her vagina to squeeze together and grab at his semen, pulling it deeper inside her. His lips found hers as his manhood twitched again. She could feel his thick penis inside her, pulsating, filling her pussy up with cum. She loved it! And she loved him.

His lips found hers and she kissed him like she has never kissed anyone before. Her short legs squeezed him tight, holding him inside her and her hands reached down his back to his ass, holding him even tighter. Nita kissed Jamie hard, tongue exploring his mouth as one last load of his cum shot into her. She rubbed her needy, hungry pussy against him. She loved it when he suddenly ground his crotch against her, the last of his seed dripping inside her. His arms went underneath her small body and he held her just as tight. She felt so good in his strong arms. She smiled as she kissed him. He gradually broke the kiss.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked, smiling back.

"I'm just very happy!" Nita said with a chuckle. He kissed her smiling lips.

"Me too." He replied. He brushed her hair back out of her face. "You are so beautiful." He said, kissing her again.

"Thank you." She replied, shyly. His penis was softening inside her, but it still felt very comforting to her.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers