On The Trail

Story Info
An outdoor encounter with a horse- woman.
3.2k words
3.88
20.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaftBrit
DaftBrit
21 Followers

The slope was dense with pines and alders; the Oregon sun poking narrow fingers of light through the trees. The twitter of birds and the rustling of small animals amid the undergrowth added their subtle sounds to the jingling of bits, the creaking of saddle-leather and the rhythmic sound of the horses hooves.

Reining in my horse I retrieve my cigarette packet from my pocket, take one from the packet and place it in my mouth. As I flick the flint-wheel of my lighter I glance towards my delightful companion. Her denim-clad hips broad and so womanly, her shoulder-length, dark honey-blonde hair cascading around her smiling face. I light my cigarette with a flick of my zippo, a broad smile across my face too.

Taking a deep draw, I exhale the smoke into the crisp, afternoon air and, as my companion clicks her horse to continue along the trail, I give my horse a nudge to follow on behind.

A little niggle in the back of my mind admonishes my previous fears. I should have tried horse-riding before. I was enjoying the experience immensely. I can't help thinking that my companion has chosen my steed with care. King, a big bay, was gentle and willing and, more importantly, very forgiving in not jerking and shying when I tried maneouvres that experienced riders knew were impossible.

The trail widened and, hurrying King's gait a little, I drew alongside my companion. She smiled again, perhaps at my inexperience with the horse.... but then, perhaps just pleased to have my company out here in the early-Summer sunshine.

"How do you like it so far," she asked, turning in her saddle.

"It's great," the words almost jolted out of my lungs with the constant motion of my ass bouncing against the hard saddle. But I meant every word. The sights and sounds of the forest, the shadowed mystery. Rocky outcrops and gullies with their secret delights and the bubbling of streams making their hurried path towards the distant Pacific. The slight breeze across the valley, even the motion of the horse beneath me which I was kinda getting used to by now. And yes, I was enjoying the company of my curvy companion. Her mane of blonde and her subtly sexy giggle and twinkle in her eye each time our eyes met.

Just as I imagined her lovely thighs, now embracing her horse's flanks, embracing mine..... she clicked her horse once more and broke out into a canter along the tree-lined trail. By the time I'd controlled my horse and aimed King down the trail she was out of sight. Damn! Where'd she go?

Flickering my half-finished cigarette into a rain-water puddle I set off behind her at a trot trying to listen for the sound of her horse's hooves. Rounding a bend amidst the trees I entered a clearing - the beauty of which was equally as breath-taking as that of my missing companion. A waterfall cascaded down a sheer rock-face shrouding the pool into which it descended in a fine mist of water-vapour.... the sunlight making it look most exquisite. One of the sights of Oregon that I shall always remember.

Taking in the spendour, my eyes sought out an indication of where my lovely trail-guide had gone. Where had that cheeky lass gone?

Some distance up the trail I saw her horse, the saddle empty, standing quietly, it's reins secured to the branch of a fallen tree. But where was my cuddly companion?

I reined King to stop alongside her abandoned steed and looked about the clearing. Had she fallen off? No..... her horse is secured to the branch. Had she hidden among the trees? Where was she? Suddenly something small and light hit me on the back and I whirled the horse around expecting to see her impish grin. Nothing. Then, as my eyes searched the adjacent trees, I saw a pine cone arcing through the air towards me. Haha! Susan! I know where you're hiding! Behind the fallen tree. Quickly, albeit untidily, I dismount and quickly fasten King's reins to one of the trunks branches.

As silently as I could, I tiptoe, my breathing seeming to be almost as loud as the horses as I move around the bulk of the fallen tree to find my hidden companion.

Slowly, lest a footfall might give me away.

Where is she?

Above the spendid sound of the waterfall, I heard a sound behind me and, as I turned my head, I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. I begin to turn but - too late.

Her momentum caught me across the shoulders and pushed me forward. I stumbled to lie face-down on the soft grass and pine needles, my companion straddling my hips - a earthy, musical giggle on her sweet lips. I tried to push my delicious tormentor off but her legs gripped tight and, leaning forward, she pushes down on my shoulder-blades.

I was unable push her off! Although by no means bulky she had the advantage of height and quite powerful thighs and arms. I couldn't move at all! Not without getting rough and..... I mused 'Who would be stuck between the thighs of a honey-blonde and actually WANT to escape'?

Not I!!

But I feel a little awkward face down like that. I want to see your ruby-red lips as you talk and that mane of honey gold. Managing to get the palms of my hands on the ground next to my shoulders, I push but your weight on my back as your lean forward, your hair tickling my cheek, is too much. I push backwards with my hips trying to unseat you from your new 'saddle' but to no avail. Almost succeeding in moving you off but, with years of practice riding horses, you're able to keep your balance well.

A third attempt....lifting one hip and pushing with one arm to roll on to my back accomplishes one of my aims. I'm able to see your naughty smile and your lovely grinning face looking down at me. And although I was unable to unseat my sexy lover..... I'm quite content - I'm able to slip my fingers onto your waist to touch your flesh. Our little playful tussle has pulled your turquoise t-shirt from the waistband of your riding pants allowing my fingers to find your warm, soft flesh..... another one of my aims!

"I told you I could ride, my Stan," you giggle, leaning forward to kiss me and your honey-blonde halo covers my face as that kiss deepens. My arms slide beneath your t-shirt further to caress your back, my forearms taking the material with it, till I find the strap of your bra and pluck at it..... attempting to flick it undone.

But my wicked intentions are dashed as you break that kiss to sit suddenly upright astride my hips again taking my goal outta reach. "I can 'ride' one of these too, Stan," your voice a musical giggle as you wriggle your hips, moving your ass-cheeks against the tell-tale excitement growing in my jeans. I reach for your gorgeous, ripe globes but you brush my hands away and grasp the bottom of your t-shirt pulling it up to reveal the bottom of your bra-cups. "What's a matter, Stan darling..... wanna see MY scenery too? Isn't the Oregon scenery breath-taking enough for you?"

"Yes..." my voice a hoarse whisper. My fingers caress your thighs through the fabric of your pants. "I want to see MORE fantastic scenery."

In one fluid movement you sweep your t-shirt off to reveal your creamy white skin. I feast on that vision. The cups of your white, lace bra full and tempting for me to touch. I reach out to cup your breasts in the palm of my hands and give them a playful squeeze. I wink suggestively at you before continuing, "And I want to see that beaver too. The one that Oregon is famous for!"

Your ripple of laughter rings out across the clearing as you toss your slightly-tousled hair back. As you reach behind your back to unclip your bra, I wait. Waiting for that breathtaking scenery to be revealed. The shoulder-straps slip a little on your shoulders but you demurely cross your left arm across your still-fettered breasts. "But Stan.... Allow a lady some grace and close your eyes. Just for a second, honey."

Resting my hands on your fulsome hips, I dutifully close my eyes knowing that, when I open them, such a gorgeous sight I shall behold. "Keep them closed until I tell you," you whisper seductively.

The lace tickles my face as you trail your bra-cups over my lips. I stick out my tongue to lick the lacy material wishing I could touch with my tongue, those curves that, up until a minute ago, so generously filled them. Then, the material is gone. "Are you ready to open your eyes when I tell you to."

"Yes!" I licked my lips almost greedily.

"On the count of three then honey", and, with each count your hips rotate rubbing the crotch of your pants against my stiff but still denim-clad cock, "One... two....." a little pause that seems to last forever, "Three!"

I open my eyes so quickly they leave a scorch-mark on my eyeballs! My wonderful companion naked from the waist upwards. Ripe, full breasts there for my appreciation. Nipples already hardening as they ache for my touch. I'm speechless! Moving my hands from your hips I reach for them. To feel their warmth, their smooth texture.

But... just as I'm about to touch paradise. You jump quickly to your feet and step from astride me giggling, "If you want them - come and catch them!"

A second passes before I have scrambled to my feet to dart after you trying desperately to readjust my hard-on in my boxer shorts. Smiling like literature's Cheshire Cat as I dash to catch my cuddly, yet agile companion.

These beavers sure do take some catching.

My long strides and rampant eagerness gain ground on your fleeting footsteps.... and as you reach the edge of the trees I reach out to catch my prize. Realising your imminent capture you spin round and lean back against the cool bark of a Redwood tree your arms open to invite me.

I lean against you, my left hand beneath you to urgently kiss those full lips as my right hand reaches to gently squeeze my prize. Your eager tongue pushes into my mouth to taste me as your arms slip so easily around my neck. My left hand slips down from your chin to massage your swaying breasts. Squeezing gently, my palms against those eager peaks. Touching... teasing.... enjoying.

Our kiss ends... breathlessly as my hands, seeking discoveries new slide down your taut tummy to find the fastening of your riding pants... plucking greedily at the button but, just as I succeed your slender hands sweep my eagerness away as you twist around to push my back against the tree-bark.

"Oh no, Stan!" you exclaim excitedly. "It's time to discover you!"

Your fingers find the top button of my timber-shirt quickly plucking each undone, more of my chest-hair springing to view with each twist of your fingers. An urgent tug pulls it from the waistband of my jeans and, reaching to torridly kiss my keen lips, your insistent fingers push the material off my shoulders tugging it down my arms to fall to the grassy carpet beneath.

You bend at the waist to take my nipple into your mouth. A teasing suck before a little playful nip. A pleasurable pain that excites me further but, just as I close my eyes... your hasty hands grab to unbuckle my belt..... your tongue still causing sweet havoc to my nipples.

I groan as your eager hand rushes down the opening of my trousers to meet my hard shaft, your fingers grasping him firmly and stroking him gently. I close my eyes, unable to think as your caresses excite me further... your other hand pulling my waistband downwards... the bark cool against my ass-cheeks.

A gasp escapes from my throat as your warm, teasing tongue flicks over the helmet of my thick cock becoming a sigh as you wrap your warm mouth around my girth and slide him deep inside to touch the back of your throat. My hand descends to touch your honey-blonde mane. Oh God! That most intimate kiss a man can get! A gentle suck as your tongue caresses the underneath of my cock. Withdrawing.... my cock sticky with your saliva to tease my helmet again... your teasing eyes watching the horny expression on my face before devouring me again.

You slip my heat from your sweet lips and rise to your feet before me.... an exquisite picture of femininity. I watch.... mesmerised as your fingers slip between the waistband of your panties and your curving hips my cock betraying my ardent desire. Watching my reaction as you push the material lower... turning around, looking at me over your shoulder as your fingers push still lower to reveal the fullness of your gorgeous ass-cheeks... smooth and round. Further still, bending at the waist to push those wonderful cheeks out towards me before they slip to the floor.... a puddle of silk in which my desirable companion stands.

As I step forward, my jeans still around my ankles you stand upright once more a giggle on your sweet lips.

"Oh no, my darling..." you giggle so wickedly and suggestively. "If you want a beaver....... you'll first have to catch it!"

Your peal of laughter fills the clearing as you dart away. I lunge forward to catch you, the tangle of denim around my feet bringing me to my knees.

Damn you my darling!!! I'll wreak such revenge on that little shaven beaver....

As soon as I can catch it!

Tugging, tussling, Damn! My efforts to quickly remove my jeans and boxers taking longer than the accompanying urgency would warrant. Several yards away you turn to watch my hurried efforts and laugh again but, just as I tug my jeans, boxers, sports-shoes and socks off in one combined heap and jump to my feet, to turn away once more streaking for the edge of the water.

I run as fast as the terrain will allow.... ignorant of the sharp stones beneath my feet as I seek you out. Catching sight of you again between two large rocks on the edge of the waterfall's rock garden... I step into the cool water of a dying eddy.... the water cold to my feet to close that gap. The water, only ankle deep not diminishing my desire for you as I splash my way to the other side of the rock... my cock hard'n'proud to take it's pleasures within your soft body.

As I move around the large water-bound boulder I hear you giggle and turn quickly as you try to slip from your hiding place there but with a lunge sideways my grip around your waist possesses your warm, wanton body. Your hands slide around my shoulders as I push you urgently against the sun-warmed rock and position myself between your creamy, white thighs. Bending just slightly at the knees, the helmet of my thick shaft nudges against your little love-petals, so wet with your desire.

I push deep, burying my shaft inside you with one quick rush, my desire and greed for your wet warmth too much for me to bear any longer.

"Oh Stan", you murmur breathlessly as I finally possess you, my hands slipping around you to grasp the globes of your ass. You lean back against the warm rock, lifting your feet from the cold water to press against my ass to pull me deeper into your cunt. My hairy chest tickling your excited nipples as your soft 38D's are ever so slightly crushed between our eager bodies. Seven short powerful jabs with my cock to claim my possesion before my hips begin a regular tattoo of love fucking my lovely horsewoman with deep and regular strokes... fucking her soft but demanding cunt. Watching her face as her passion builds... those exquisite ass-cheeks in my greedy hands taking some of her weight as my cock claims her.

Faster.... the icy water tempering my ardour a little as your most intimate muscles squeeze my hard shaft. Your eyes closed, licking your lips as my sweet assault on your pussy quickens and as your orgasm overcomes you, your nails dig into my shoulders raking my skin with that lover's tic-tac-toe. Harder.... the perspiration on my forehead telling you that my holding-back of your pussy-muscles can't last much longer.... my cock twitching within your pussy all too evident as I take you from one peak to the next.

Releasing your ankles from around my ass-cheeks you push me away, my cock, sticky with your sweet juices slipping from your pussy but.... as I step back to avoid stumbling, your slender foot trips me and I fall back to land on my bare ass in the water. The water cold around my butt and legs then, just as I begin scramble to my feet, you're over me pushing insistently.... pushing me onto my back your right foot stepping over me. I shiver.... an involuntary shiver as my back is immersed in the cold water. In one fluid movement your gorgeous body straddles my hips, your slender fingers guiding my hard cock between your love-lips. "Well Stan.... shall I show you what this naughty beaver can do?"

Before I can even think of a reply you thrust your hips downwards impaling yourself on my cock. Oh God Almighty! The cold water already forgotten as your hips begin their fateful ride.... fucking my cock. Fucking me amid the cool eddy waters with your demanding, squeezing cunt. I'm lost. I know that there can only be one outcome of your ride, your cunt-muscles squeezing and clenching at my blood-engorged prick. Faster.... your breasts jiggling and swaying so provocatively

in the warm sunlight. I reach out to cup them and squeeze them as your hips continue their erotic dance. Each squeeze of your pussy beginning at the base of my shaft and rippling to the tip.

"Feed my beaver Stan", you hiss between your quickening breaths, "Give it what it wants!"

"No! Stop!" my stupid demands unheard and ignored as my cock twitches in your hot slit.

"Arghghh! Take it!" I groaned breathlessly as my cum jets deep into your demanding cunt. "Arghgh!!! YES! My darling!" My thick cream splashing the soft inner walls as your pussy clenches wildly and uncontrollably.

"Arghgh! I can't stop! I can't stop cumming!" Our mixed juices trickling from your pussy into my pubic hair.

"ArghghhhFuckingHELL!" Cumming hard inside you as your hips gyrate down on me. My hands squeezing your ripe tits harder, yet unnoticed by us both, as we can not stop that locomotive rush of lust.

----------------------------

Quietened.... spent... our lust subsiding as if subdued by the beauty and tranquility of our surroundings. You lean over me once more... your hair tickling my cheeks as we kiss there in the cold water. A kiss so tender in the aftermath of our heat and desire.

"Well.... my darling Stan", you whisper in my ear. "Now you know what the Oregon beaver can do.

"Yes", I chuckle, "..... and now I know where the expression 'Eager Beaver' comes from!"

DaftBrit
DaftBrit
21 Followers