On the Veranda

Story Info
Bo and Milly make love in the moonlight.
1.1k words
3.5
11.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xCalaban
xCalaban
15 Followers

There had been people around all day, so they could do nothing but share hungry looks, quick kisses, and suggestive little touches with one another. For a long time it had seemed as though the steady stream of well-wishers stopping by with gifts and congratulations would never end. Bo and Milly offered the requisite thank you's and yearned for the first day in their new bungalow to end, so that the first night there could begin—alone!

Finally, shortly after sunset, the couple watched their last visitors' tail lights recede down the long, winding driveway that connected their beach house with the highway. Their sighs of relief were audible as they embraced one another and shared a long, luxurious kiss. When they broke apart, Bo whispered, "Meet me on the veranda?"

"Give me just a couple of minutes to change, and I'll be there," Milly said. Bo smiled as he released her and gave her a wink as she turned to walk to the bedroom. He had read the twinkle in her eyes and decided on making a few alterations in his attire as well. In less than two minutes, Bo was on the veranda, hiding in the darkest corner where the moonlight couldn't reach. He stood, still and silent, watching as Milly stepped out onto the veranda and walked to the railing to look out over the ocean.

The bright, silvery light of the full moon bathed her and made the silken fabric of her short, white nightie almost glow. She rested her elbows on the railing in front of her and leaned forward just enough to accent the lovely curve of her bottom, and make her nightie ride up just high enough to display a peek at her lily white panties. She knew Bo was looking. Not because she'd seen him, but because she knew Bo and his tricks. She smiled to herself as she thought about the effect she knew she was having on him at that moment. A slight shiver ran up her spine and butterflies took flight in her stomach when she heard the creaking of floorboards as Bo approached.

Bo's wardrobe plan had been to go with none at all and the view Milly was providing had had its effect. His swollen member stood straight out in front of him as he crept as quietly as possible up behind Milly. "Can you help me hide this?" he asked as he slipped his rigid pole between her legs and up against the softness of her panties.

"Hmm, I think I can provide you with some assistance sir," Milly said, "but you will have to sweet talk me and treat me like a lady."

"Like a lady indeed, my pretty little slut," Bo said, as he reached his arms around her to cup her breasts and begin squeezing her nipples while he brought his lips to bear on the back of her neck. He began to slide his hot, hard cock back and forth against her crotch and planted warm, wet kisses on the sides and back of her neck.

Tiny little electric shocks raced from Milly's nipples to her pussy as Bo began to squeeze and twirl and tug with his fingers. Bo's breathing quickened and he could feel Milly's panties growing moist against his now throbbing cock. Milly began to purr softly as her passion rose to a need to be free of her panties and to feel Bo's stiff prick impale her. As though he had read her mind, Bo suddenly stopped sliding himself back and forth between Milly's legs and turned her to face him. He wrapped her in his arms and lowered his mouth to hers. His hot, hard prick pressed against her belly and their tongues danced in her mouth—promising things that were soon to be.

Bo's fingers slipped under the waistband of Milly's flimsy panties and began to slide them down over her hips. At the same time, he began to walk her backwards toward the chaise lounge. "Sit," Bo said, when her legs came in contact with the lounge, and as she complied, he deftly pulled her panties down and off, tossing them aside.

Beginning at her toes, he kissed and licked his way up her leg. Slowly, giving every glorious inch of her flesh his homage. He could hear her breathing quicken and feel the stirring in her body as his lips and tongue slid up her inner thigh. She began to gently writhe beneath his touch.

Finally, with her legs spread wide and her sweet pussy open to him, he moved his face so close to her crotch that she could feel his breath on her pussy lips. Lightly, with his finger tip he traced the lovely outlines of those delicious lips, gently stroking them as his finger passed over. He felt mesmerized by the beauty of her, and the scent of her womanhood drove his passion higher. He spread her precious slit with his fingers and saw her wetness glistening in the moonlight. As he pressed his face into her crotch and began to lick, she thrust her hips into him and cried out with pleasure. First one finger, and then another slid slowly up her warm, tight ass as his tongue began to twirl on her clit. Her juices flowed freely and wet his cheeks. He licked faster and began to fuck his fingers in and out of her ass as waves of orgasmic pleasure swept through her body.

When her orgasm subsided, he pulled at her hips gently and made her turn away from him, to kneel on the lounge. Her ass looked so beautiful and her now soaking wet cunt was wide open to his hardness. Holding his prick in his fist he guided it into her love canal and began to pump in and out of her sweet, wet pussy. He started to lurch back and forth, pounding himself into her with a violence that made a loud slapping sound as his hips thrust against her soft ass and his cock drove deep inside her. "Oh fuck," he cried, as his dick exploded and shot his man-cream, which started another orgasm for her. Thrusting, crying out, they fucked in a frenzy of lust until all their juices had been used up for the moment and she returned to his arms for a long, soft, mellow kiss. They fell asleep on the lounge.

In the morning, he awakened to the most heavenly of sensations and opened his eyes to find her kneeling over him, his prick sliding in and out of her lovely mouth as she bobbed her head up and down. He could tell right away it was going to be a wonderful day!

xCalaban
xCalaban
15 Followers