On The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes fixed at Kelly's, Judy raised her hands and removed her Top, showing her curvy naked body off. Kelly was speechless. She felt Judy tugging at her robe and had it loose exposing her bra covered chest.

Kelly suddenly felt hands on her shoulders. She turned around and Jack was bending forward, his cock dangling close to her, his hands reaching for her cups. Kelly felt helpless again for the second time within 24 hours. Jack moved closer. Mother and son were working her.

Kelly held back. Jack's cock was uncomfortably close to her face. Judy's fingers were over her panties, through the robe.

"I have not seen a cunt waxed the Brazilian way."

Kelly felt her robes and underwear coming out. She did not resist.

"Did Bruce have this in mind?" she wondered.

Judy wetting her hands with the water from the pool, reached for her son's cock and brought it close to Kelly's face.

"Come on, open up."

Kelly felt ordered and obeyed. Jack pushed his hips forward and his circumcised head moved into her wet mouth. His hands held her head gently. Kelly felt her thighs being parted and felt Judy's tongue slipping into her crack.

"Welcome to our family. You are going to cum often."

Jack softly worded his appreciated as he felt his cock moving down her mouth. Kelly reached for his ass cheeks and began to work his cock. Judy's tongue sneaked around Kelly's clit and Kelly felt a release coming on.

Jack was on the verge of a squirt. His grip on her head tightened. Kelly tried to push him away. Just as his cock moved out of her mouth, his cum splashed on her right eye. Jack was moaning. He tried to push it back into her mouth, but it was too late. He splashed her face again. Kelly's hips were raised. Judy's lips were plugged to her cunt. She squirted right into her hungry mouth.

Jack was exhausted. His balls drained on Kelly's face. Kelly's cunt was tender and sore.

Judy laid her face on Kelly's thighs.

Jane and Tom returned to the pool.

"Mom, Jack, you had us go in. Did you break her to our ways?"

Jack responded.

"Uncle Bruce will be surprised as to how soon we broke her in."

Kelly smiled.

"Where is Bruce?" she asked.

From the balcony on the second floor, there was a voice.

"Right here, Baby. Right Here."

Kelly turned to see Ryan and Bruce looking down on her.

Nudists

Kelly splashed her face to clean the cum. Judy and Jack laid back into the pool, along with Jane and Tom. Kelly had her eyes closed as the water trickled on her face. She felt Bruce's presence. He handed her the towel and sat next to her. Ryan dived naked into the pool to join Judy.

Bruce was still in his blue Polo T-shirt and Brown shorts. He gave Kelly's body a warm hug and kissed her passionately. Kelly looked at him with guilt on her face.

"I'm sorry."

"Shh! don't be."

He turned to the folks in the pool.

"You are with family now. We share everything."

Kelly went silent. Bruce stripped down and sat next to her.

"They have been wanting to go at you for a long time now. I promised you to them for our 10th anniversary. "

Ryan called out "Kell! Get your naked ass into the pool."

Bruce laughed and pushed her in. Kelly shivered with the water splash on her naked body, and fluttered her legs to stay afloat. Bruce dived in after her.

Kelly hung onto Bruce for the rest of the morning. She was amazed about the openness of the environment. Bruce seemed very comfortable in the situation. Jane, Judy, Jack, and Ryan seem to have done this often before.

Before Kelly wondered further, Bruce whispered, "I come here often. I promised Judy that I will, even though I was married. Judy wanted Ryan and you together. Hope you had a good time last night."

Bruce felt her hugged tighter in appreciation. "Thank you."

The rest of the morning, Kelly felt secured with Bruce around. She felt Ryan's and Jack's gaze often. She knew Bruce had the situation under control. She followed him around like a puppy. Bruce paid a lot of attention to Judy. Jane was occupied with Tom. Tom seemed very submissive and obedient.

The day got warmer and the family moved into the house.

Ryan was proud of his package. He was the biggest and the thickest of them all. He winked at Kelly many times. Kelly felt compelled to smile often.

Bruce's Swap

After lunch, Bruce distanced himself from Kelly. Kelly noticed he was spending more time with Judy. She wondered why and stopped herself as she noticed him putting his lips on hers and drew her close to him. Kelly felt a soft tap on her ass as she stared at Bruce and Judy.

Ryan grunted in a low tone "I told you Judy it is."

Kelly began to get envious. Suddenly she saw Bruce turn towards her and gestured her to join them. Kelly followed and Ryan was on her tail.

As she approached them, Bruce let Judy go and circled his arm over Kelly's waist and grinding his cock against her belly kissed her.

"I want us to swap."

Judy and Ryan stood in anticipation. Ryan's cock was hardening. Bruce's was erect. They stepped into the master bedroom. Bruce had his hands on Kelly's shoulders and was pushing her down to take his erection into her mouth. Judy was on her knees too, right next to Kelly. Their eyes met for few seconds. Kelly had Bruce's cock in her mouth sucking on the head. Judy sucked in his balls.

"Hmmmm. My two favorite women."

Kelly was in a mood to impress. She took his length into her mouth deep down her throat and held him there. She felt Ryan's hands on her breasts, stroking her nipples. She did not care. She did not want to lose Bruce to Judy.

Bruce held Kelly's face as she looked up.

"Ryan, you take her."

His cock slipped out of her mouth. She saw him get Judy on her feet. His hands stroking her muff covered pussy. Ryan moved in on Kelly. Her mouth was still salivating from Bruce's cock. She gave in to Bruce's command.

Her eyes were fixed on Bruce. He had Judy on the bed, her legs folded at her knees pressed to her breasts. Her hairy cunt glistened with her wetness. Putting his hands on her neck, Bruce pushed his cock into Judy's wet cunt.

This was the first time Kelly saw Bruce fuck another woman. She felt her self being carried and laid on the bed next to Judy. Ryan went on his knees and put his mouth on her waxed cunt. Kelly was wet too. Only she wanted Bruce in her. Ryan's tongue worked into her. Bruce was oblivious of Kelly's presence. She could see the intense passion in his face as he fucked Judy. There was more than love between them.

His hips moved steadily thumping Judy's cunt. Judy moaned with pleasure.

Strangely, the sight got Kelly wet. She felt Ryan parting her pink cunt apart and found him licking her exposed clit slowly. She was tender and sore. She whined with each stroke of Ryan's slapping tongue. Ryan's fingers gripped her curvy ass cheeks. He pulled her into his open mouth sucking her pussy hard into his lips.

Kelly gave into Ryan.

Ryan rose to his feet and holding Kelly by her hips flipped her around. Her face buried into the pillow on the bed. She could no longer see Bruce fucking Judy. She felt her ass cheeks parted and her hips being raised. His thick hard cock found its mark.

Ryan grunted aloud as he entered her again. Kelly screamed.

She heard Bruce "Yes. That's my girl."

Kelly's hands gripped the bed, she turned her face on the pillow and saw Judy looking at her. Her husband's cock was ripping her apart. Judy cheered Ryan on, as she herself shook under Bruce's thrusts. Kelly felt herself being stretched.

"OMG! I am cumming" Ryan grunted.

He jerked forward, Kelly felt him penetrate deeper. He came in her again as he did the previous night.

"Atta boy, my Cowboy is satisfied twice now." Judy was smiling.

Bruce looked at Kelly passionately. "I told you she is a squirting sport."

The bed shook as Bruce continued to fuck Judy hard. Judy probably came multiple times. Bruce kept at it. Kelly realized there was an emotional connection to their sex.

Ryan kissed Kelly passionately. He led her out of the room as Bruce continued to work on Judy. Kelly walked out, thighs wet, and pussy dripping with cum. Judy's and Bruce's fuck noises faded as Ryan closed the door behind them.

Conversation with Bruce

Ryan was insatiable. He exhausted Kelly. Kelly felt she lost Bruce to Judy. She resigned to her emotional loss, and kept to herself.

The rest of the family were clothed now. Jane and Tom, romantically, decided to get away. Tom seem to be the silent one of the two. Appeared submissive, he followed Jane around.

Kelly constantly thought of Bruce. The joy she saw in him as he fucked Judy. She knew she has to confront him.

The day passed into night. Kelly was alone on the deck. It was dark. The family left to her alone and proceeded with their daily activities.

Just before dinner, Bruce joined her on the deck.

"Hi Darling, how have you been?"

She turned to see him in his under pants sitting down.

"Not too bad. Exhausted and Sore."

Bruce and Kelly laughed together. There was an uncomfortable pause.

Kelly broke first "You must really love Judy. I have never seen you in so much pleasure, even when you are with me."

Bruce looked into the dark night. Thoughtfully, he responded.

"There are two women I love in my life. Judy and you."

Kelly felt the envy coming on again.

He continued, "We were lovers before she married Ryan. I was 19 then and she in her 30s. We are addicted to each other."

Kelly wondered, "What about me?"

"Babe, I wanted to tell you so many times."

There was silence again. The sound of the country night filled the void.

"Where do we go from here?"

Kelly could not believe she was asking him; that too on the eve of their 10 anniversary. Bruce was silent again. Kelly waited for a response.

"Well."

Kelly turned to look at him.

"I want us to move in here."

Kelly did not expect to hear that.

"Did you have a good time with Ryan?"

Kelly responded with a smile. How could she lie, he made her forget Bruce when he was doing her.

Just then Judy walked in.

"Ryan is in love with you. We want you to move in with us."

Kelly went in to her shell. She had a professional and social life elsewhere. She now knew Bruce visited Judy often. It began to make sense why he would want to move in.

Judy sensed Kelly's hesitation.

"Think about it. There is family, joy, and lots of uninhibited explorations here."

Bruce and she were kissing again. Judy's hands slipped into his underwear and held onto his manhood. Kelly frowned that it was not her in his lap.

Bruce was sure of his actions. Kelly realized she would lose him for good if she did not agree. Bruce helped her through her roughest times, and always made her feel secure with him around. She owed him that.

Bruce continued to kiss Judy. Interruption was impossible.

Kelly reluctantly moved back into the house.

10 Year Anniversary

Kelly woke up to the scent of fresh flowers picked from the yard. Bruce was laying down the breakfast he made. Kelly smiled. She was alone with Bruce again. Bruce whispered - "Happy Anniversary, Love."

Kelly drew him into her arms and giving him a warm body hug, kissed him passionately.

"I love you Bruce. I'll do anything for you."

Bruce kissed her back and he cuddled with her in the bed.

"Today is our day. Let's celebrate."

Kelly did not want sex that morning. She just wanted to spend time with Bruce. She saw a side of him she never knew before. There was so much more to him. Also, she began to realize her inner self. The fact that she too began to think of Ryan often, there was change in the air.

Bruce was tired too. He offered to shower with Kelly. Kelly enjoyed the attention and appreciated the long shower, soaping, and cleaning. She felt renewed coming out of the shower. Kelly pulled up her laced thongs and push up bra and pulled down a one piece summer gown with the skirt just at her knees. Her low V neck revealed her breasts with the nipples well cushioned by the pasties. Bruce was ready, White Shirt tucked into his Grey shorts, waiting for Kelly.

He led her into the car with his left hand on her waist. Kelly was pleasantly amused. He drove pass the university and pulled into the driveway of the brewery. The folks at the brewery were familiar with Bruce.

They greeted the couple with warmth and gave them a secluded table. Minutes later, a curvy petite waitress arrived and instantly bend down to kiss Bruce. Bruce obliged her with a kiss back.

"Hi Lizzy, this is my bride - Kelly."

Kelly smiled. She wondered if she was another of his love toys.

"Nice to finally meet you."

She was shorter than Kelly, her breasts were firmly held by her waitress dress. Her white bra showed through her blouse.

"What can I get you Kelly?" I know Bruce likes them cherries in his vodka."

"Just a soda."

Bruce laughed aloud.

"I love cherries alright."

Lizzy squeezed Bruce's arm.

"You'll get some soon."

Kelly looked at Bruce.

"Is there anyone out here you have not fucked?"

Bruce smiled.

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
Agreed

Have to agree with the others, Bruce is a douche. Two for the effort to write this trash!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

ignoring his wife the first 2 nights there to fuck his aunt when they are there to celebrate 10 yrs together, is a bastard move. that in its self is cause for divorce.

i think you rushed things a bit. should maybe have built things up slower.

maybe over 5 pages instead of 2.

i do think the responses would have been better.

i like the idea in this but it just seems rushed. thank you for the post

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Only got one star so I could make a comment

BRUCE is a SCUMBAG.

For 10 years he lied to his wife.

He traveled her to fuck his Aunt.

Kelly is a USELESS SLUT. Letting him treat her like shit. He should have told her within the first year about his extra marital relationships.

She will stay because she is a tramp.

sexymeupsexymeupover 6 years ago
totally sucked

did not even get 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rub

Rubbish. The writing is horrible.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
Todd, Fuck Your Mother. Where I catch my son spying on our naughty neighbors.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Pussy Presentation by Mom "It's okay to fuck me. Even if I'm your mother."in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories