On The Way Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A drink first if you have anything," she said looking over her shoulder. Her eyes had changed it seemed, they didn't seem as doe-like and her body was less tense. "I don't know if I want to make anything anymore, honestly." She said, still eyeing me from the couch. "Is that alright?" She asked.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. This innocent woman had absolutely changed before my eyes somehow, and I couldn't shake the feeling that so much of what I had been imagining but a few hours earlier was going to happen. "That's fine." I squeaked out, trying to sound sultry. "Anything in particular that you have in mind?"

She stood up and walked to the opposite side of the bar. Standing across from me I could tell that her shirt had ridden down just far enough for me to see the top of her bra. "Whatever you're having." She said leaning onto the counter to watch me mix the drink, her breasts hanging dangerously close to the edge of both her shirt and bra.

"Gimlets it is." I said. I turned away. I sincerely hoped she realized what she was doing because in a few minutes I was sure I wouldn't be able to stop myself from just ripping her clothing off and throwing her on the couch or bed or floor, whichever happened to be closest.

The drinks were made, she remained amazingly displayed and I contained myself one last time. When we returned to the couch she sat startlingly close to me. I must have looked startled because she let the sultry and sexy mask, which I then realized was a mask, drop. "Oh!" She said and quickly went to scoot over and away, but I grabbed her arm.

"No..." I said but before I could explain why I had looked startled she leaned in and kissed me with the full force of her body behind her. I landed on my back, my legs still off the front side of the couch, my drink forgotten and draining quietly onto my carpet.

Her lips were as full on mine as they had looked when they hadn't been pressing and searching and sucking on my own. Her tongue, shy at first, became more aggressive and determined after a few moments of easy, but desperate, play. Her hand came up to tangle in my hair and rest on my face as the other hand felt down my side, touching what I imagined was the first female body she'd ever had beneath her like this.

My hands ran up and down her sides, slowly coaxing the top she was wearing off of her body. She was soft and all woman under her shirt, and I couldn't help but get wet just from feeling her body warm under my touch. She was on top and in charge, but it seemed, unsure of what to do next. I began kissing her next and whispered in her ear that she should let me take off her shirt. She lifted her arms over her head and her breasts, covered with a lacy slightly see-through bra, appeared.

The moment broken by the act of undressing seemed to awaken in her the fact that she was undressing in front of a woman she barely knew, but before the thought could take hold I reached up and kissed her as passionately as I could. I got my legs up onto the couch and allowed her to place herself between them. Bringing her body down onto mine I reached around and undid the back of her bra. Leaving it on, hanging from her shoulder straps I kissed down her front to where the bra covered the area just above where the dark hint of her nipples were. I gripped the bra with my teeth and pulled at it, as she squirmed to help get out of it.

One arm out and then the other, her breasts were in my face, round and large and, as I had imagined, the nipples perked up as a breathed warm, wet air on them. I slipped my shirt over my head and then went to work licking and sucking on her beautiful breasts. It didn't take long until she was moaning and grinding against me. Her beautiful voice now throaty and thick with desire. She put one leg on the outside and we were a tangle of limbs, her clad pussy grinding hard against my leg, and then as I pulled her breasts into my mouth again her pussy went higher and higher up my thigh.

With my hands free, and hers desperately trying to get my bra off, I began undoing her zipper and buttons. Her pants, which were tan like the ones on the train, but clung to her ass more so than the ones she had worn that first day, did not come off as easily. They were tight around her voluptuous bottom, and with her pressed so hard against me they didn't want to come off. However, as soon as she realized my intention she squirmed and slightly lifted herself off me to help. The pants sat at first around her knees constricting her motion giving me, finally the upper hand. I lifted my leg and pressed it against her pussy, rubbing hard to give her a taste of what was to come. She moaned and pressed back and tried to get in a better position, only to find her pants in the way.

Tossing them off with her legs onto the floor she made her way down my exposed stomach, licking all the way, she undid my buttons and zipper and pulled my pants off. I leaned up and caught her by surprise. I rolled over her and pinned her beneath me. Her look of surprise and perhaps slight fear gave way to pleasure when I trailed my hand down her stomach to her underwear and beneath. She was wet, and hot and without even touching you could see that her underwear was soaked with feminine juices. I knew that mine were as well.

As I worked my way further down and closer to her cunt I took survey of what was beneath me. Her body had that amazing sex flush to it, and her breathing was ragged and expectant. She was taught and yet amazingly femininely supple beneath me, breasts a beautiful mound of flesh topped with brown areoles and perked nipples. Hiding beneath her underwear was the hint of hair, groomed, but not missing... feminine and refined... natural and yet unnatural. She was mystery and woman.

My hands slowly and agonizingly found her... and you could see in her eyes that I had taken too long and her moans beckoned me forth. "Please." She whispered, head tilted back. I pulled her underwear down, my head now kissing below her navel. My hands stroking her lips and feeling the wetness that lay there coating her.

I stuck a finger in her tight pussy and waiting until she squirmed asking for more... more depth, more girth. Two fingers in and she started to moan, deeper more fully. My tongue found her clit and licked it slightly, daintily and then stronger, deeper, but never enough to hurt or get her off, a precarious edge of pleasure and the pain of wanting. She was used to a man, I assumed. I'd spend the next long while showing her the benefits of knowing both sexes intimately.

ىىىى

After she had left with a swift kiss and the promise of a call, over an hour later, I stood in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and smiled. "What a night." I heard from behind me.

"I know. I only told you to wait around on the slim possibility. I imagine you never thought I'd come home with her." He smiled back into the mirror and put his arms around me. His naked body warm and his penis half erect rubbing ever so slightly against my buttocks.

"It was amazing. I'm glad you were all distracted, otherwise she surely would have seen me make my way from the bedroom to the living room to watch from the hallway. I bet she'd never experienced anything like that." His penis started to harden and edge it's way between my legs and folds to reach my slit.

"No, I imagine not."

"Rather quick for you though... did you..." he questioned. I smiled at him over my shoulder.

"No... that was for her. She told me, as I told you earlier, she was not a lesbian," I laughed, "for all her attempt at hiding this evening it this was her first time with a woman. So no, there was no time for me."

His breathing came down to my ear and he sucked on the lobe for a minute, slightly biting and then releasing it. "I'm glad... it's no fun only being able to watch." He said, and then bent me over the sink and filled my cunt with himself.

12