On Vacation

Story Info
Sharing time away with friends, things get spicy
3.3k words
4.28
101k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been oh so long since we had been on a real vacation, you know, one without kids. So this one was going to be special. True, we were not really all by ourselves, we were going with our long time good friends, Barb & JT.

We were off to a tropical resort on the Mexican coast for some sun, beach and warm water. Our accommodations were a very nice two bedroom, one bath suite that also had a living room, kitchen and balcony. The two bedrooms helped with the privacy issue, the one bath not so much. The shower in the bath was something that got my attention right away. It was not your typical shower, that's for sure. It was semi-open, no door, and huge. It took up almost the entire wall opposite the vanity and toilet. There was a small step down at the far end and then a half wall. A clear glass block 'wall' started building up from that end until it almost reached the ceiling at the end with the shower head. Two people could easily shower, or whatever, together in there.

A little about us. I'm Mel, short for Melanie. I'm 34, 5'5", have shoulder length blonde hair and while not fat by any means, let's say I'm well rounded. I have never gotten back into the shape I was before having kids. I've been married to my college sweetheart, Gary, for 10 years. Gary is 37, 5'10", stocky and slightly balding, but cute as hell. His smile and the twinkle in his eyes never fail to get to me.

We have known Barb and JT for six years. They live across the street from us and our kids do all kinds of activities together. We get together regularly for dinners, BBQ's, school functions and the like, and really are the best of friends. So when we all were able to get the kids off to grandparents for a week, it just seemed to make sense that we go on vacation together and reduce the costs for everybody.

Barb is 39, 5'6" and very curvy. She has short, spiked red hair and a pierced navel, which we have seen numerous times when in their pool. JT is 40, 6'2", trim with shaggy brown hair. They could be called the life of any party, very outgoing. From many of the conversations we had over the years, it was apparent they were also very open about sex. Not that they were swingers or anything, but they talked openly about their sex life and things they had done. Nude beaches, having sex in the woods or other places where there was the possibility of being seen, and things like that, which while a little shocking to me, were also a bit exciting to hear about.

Three days into the vacation we were all having a wonderful time. The resort was beautiful, the weather terrific, and the company fun and relaxing. Gary and I had even had the opportunity to enjoy the shower together.

The fourth morning I was in taking a shower when there was a knock on the bathroom door and it opened just a crack.

"Mel, it's me, JT. I got to pee and I just can't hold it any longer. Can I come in and use the pot? Please!"

"No!!! I'm in the shower, just wait a few minutes." I answered.

"I can't, I really can't. I won't look, promise." He said.

"Oh let him take a whiz before he wets the floor." It was Barb from somewhere behind JT.

"OK, but make it quick and don't peek." I told him. I moved up against the wall by the shower head and got myself as much into the corner as I could. He would have to make an effort to see me there.

I heard him come in and then I heard the sound of a strong stream of pee splashing in the toilet along with a sigh. I giggled a bit to myself, slightly embarrassed by the situation. When he finished I hear him flush and then wash his hands. Thank goodness for that, I thought to myself. I was waiting to hear the bathroom door close when suddenly his voice was behind me.

"Thanks Mel."

I turned my head and there he was, looking over the half wall at my naked behind, with a huge smile on his face.

"Get out!" I yelled. He looked at me, winked and left the room.

I could hear him and Barb laughing before the door closed. I was shocked, embarrassed, upset. And what? A little flushed and excited? Was I really upset?

I got out of the shower, dried off and put my little robe on. When I walked out into the kitchen, Barb, JT and my husband Gary were all looking at me with smirks on their faces. Barb started to chuckle.

"Ooops." She said.

I just looked at Gary, not believing that he was finding this amusing.

"You are ok with him seeing my naked ass?" I almost yelled.

"Hey, I love looking at that fine ass of yours, so how can I fault him for wanting to get a peek."

My mouth must have dropped wide open. They all had a good laugh at my reaction. I was about to turn and stomp from the room, but suddenly the gravity, or lack thereof, got to me and I started laughing with them.

"Men," I said, "You are all sick sex perverts."

"Hear, hear!" said Gary.

"So what's your point?" from JT.

Barb added, "You are just now realizing it?"

I just shook my head and headed for the bedroom to get dressed.

As you might guess, there was a lot of good natured joking and ribbing the rest of the day, mostly at my expense. The sexual banter really flew that evening after we had all put away many glasses of wine. That night I was as horny as I can remember being and practically attacked Gary when we went to bed.

The next morning when I woke up Gary was still sound asleep and I had a bladder that was about to burst from all the drinking the night before. I pulled on my long tee-shirt and as I headed to the bathroom I saw Barb out on the balcony with a cup of coffee. Then I heard the shower running. Oh great!

I tapped on the door and opened it just a couple inches.

"JT, are you almost done in there?" I asked, already knowing what the answer would be.

"Not even close Mel. Would you be needing to use the facilities?'

I could hear the amusement in his voice. He was loving this situation. I wanted to just turn and walk away until he was done, but there was no way I was going to be able to do that. If I didn't get in there right then I was going to wet myself.

"JT please, I really have to go bad. Promise me you will behave and not look. Just stay down the far end and face the wall, ok?" I pleaded.

"Of course Mel. I will be the perfect gentleman." He replied.

I didn't really believe him, but I had no choice. I went in and over to the toilet. I looked to make sure he was where he was supposed to be and that he could not see me. I lifted my shirt and sat down just in time. What a relief! When I finished I grabbed some toilet paper and was just about wipe when the movement caught my attention.

JT had moved all the way down to the end of the shower near me and he was looking right between my legs. I couldn't believe it but he was standing there, not five feet from me, moving his hand up and down his long, hard dick. I froze, couldn't move or say anything. I could not believe how big he was. My husband Gary's cock is almost 6 inches when hard and fairly thick. The one other guy I had ever been with before Gary was about the same. So it was quite a shock to see JT's. It had to be three inches longer than Gary's and just about as thick. I was fascinated by it, by its size and beauty.

Suddenly he started to move towards me. My gaze flew up to his face and my hand came up into a stop motion. He stopped dead in his tracks, but his hand continues to stroke his cock.

"Play with yourself." He said.

It took me a second to comprehend what he had said. I looked at him with a mixture of shock and disbelief.

"Please. Watch me and play with yourself". He asked.

I looked down again at his motions. This time I also noticed that his balls were huge and that he was completely shaved. I had never seen that before and found it very sexy. I dropped the toilet paper from my hand and started to run my fingers along my pussy lips. I was surprised to find them puffy and wet with arousal. Watching him masturbate that magnificent cock, so close to me, was unbelievably hot. I soon was using both hands to rub my clit and slide a couple fingers deep into my hot throbbing pussy. At that point I felt no shame, no embarrassment, and no guilt. All I felt was pure lust and pleasure. My nipples were rock hard under my shirt and the sloshing noise coming from my fingers working in and out of my slit were adding to both our arousal. Just as I felt my orgasm approach, I heard JT grunt and then the first stream of cum shot from the end of his cock. It went so far that it nearly reached me, landing on the floor by my feet. As the second and third load erupted, I started to cum. The sight of his seed shooting out and the overall erotic situation had me exploding with a very intense orgasm.

I suddenly felt very awkward. I realized I hadn't taken my eyes off his dick the entire time. He was still standing there, pulling on his semi-hard cock looking at me with a big smile. I quickly wiped myself, stood up, and headed for the door. I stopped and turned to him with a pleading look on my face.

"Not a word." I said.

He just nodded his head and I was out of there.

Barb was still on the balcony and Gary was just stirring in bed when I got back into the room. I was unbelievably worked up and at that moment all I could think of was getting my mouth around Gary's hard cock.

I threw back the covers and got between his legs. I cupped his balls as I licked around the head of his cock and then up and down the length of it. It began to respond immediately, to my delight. He moaned and his hands ran through my hair. I sucked him into my mouth as my tongue lapped the underside of his now hard dick. I squeezed his balls and moved my head up and down on him, my nose rubbing his pubic hair each time I took him fully in my mouth. The feel of his hair made me wonder what it would feel like if he was shaved down there. This just fueled my fire and I worked his cock with an intensity I hadn't felt in a long time. It had the expected result quicker than I thought as I soon felt him swell. He pushed his cock as far into my mouth as he could and shot his hot cum into my throat. I easily swallowed every drop, something I am not always able to do, but it was no problem this time.

I continue to suck and lick his softening dick until it slipped from my mouth. He pulled me up to him and gave me a big kiss.

"Wow. What got into you?" he asked.

That simple question brought on a stream of tears from me. I suddenly felt guilty and ashamed about what had happened in the bathroom. He pulled me into his arms.

"Honey, what's the matter? Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

"Oh God no! I did." I sobbed. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

He pulled back a little so he could look at my face.

"What could you have done that you need forgiveness?"

So I told him what had happened in the bathroom. Not so much what I was thinking and feeling, just what took place. I did so without looking at him, afraid that I would see hate and disgust in his face. When he didn't say anything I finally looked at him. What I saw surprised me. In his eyes shown love. On his lips danced a wicked little smile.

"So, it really turned you on. Did you find yourself wondering what it would feel like if it was your hand on his cock?"

I couldn't believe he said that. But I found myself nodding my head.

"Did you imagine where his long dick would reach and touch inside you?"

Again tears welled in my eyes as I said, "Gary, I'm so sorry."

He just smiled at me, took hold of my hand and moved it to his crotch. My eyes grew wide when I felt that he was again hard as a rock. I couldn't believe it. Instead of him being furious with me, he was turned on by what happened and by my reaction.

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"No!" I almost screamed. "I was excited by seeing him, watching him jerk off. I actually loved that he found me arousing. I liked him watching me play with myself. But I don't want to fuck him. I don't ever want to fuck anybody but you. Honest."

"Well then, you can fuck me right now." He said as he rolled on top of me and got between my legs. He got on his knees, then took my legs and put them up on his shoulders opening me wide up. He lined his cock up with my opening and shoved himself all the way in me with one push.

I cried out a little and he just pumped his cock in and out of me. This was not lovemaking, this was fucking and I loved it. Gary's cock may not be a long as JT's, but he sure knows how to use it on me and make me happy. The pounding he was giving me had me quickly cumming, hard and often.

When he came in me, we both were quite vocal. Again tears ran down my face, this time happy, contented tears. We lay holding each other for a while, then after a long, deep kiss we got up.

I put on just my t-shirt and Gary pulled on some boxers. When we walked out into the kitchen, Barb and JT were standing there wearing short robes.

"Sounds like you two enjoyed yourselves," Barb said with a giggle.

"Mel was really fired up, thanks to some help from our friend." Gary said, with a nod of his head towards JT.

"Glad to help." JT replied.

I felt myself blush and looked to Barb to see her reaction. She smiled at me and I watched as she reached her hand inside JT's robe and pulled out his semi-hard cock. She watched my face as I watched her stroke him to full length.

"Shit. No wonder you got so hot and horny." Gary said to me. "I'm jealous."

"Don't be," I told him as I squeezed him cock through his shorts. "You are plenty enough for me and all that I want."

I was totally surprised when Barb squatted down in front of JT who had taken his robe off and she took his cock in her mouth right in front of us. I was fascinated as I watched her take more and more of his long dick. It must have been well into her throat as she was able to take most, but not all, of it. He was moving his hips as she went up and down on him, his cock glistening with her saliva.

Gary pulled his shorts down and stepped out of them, then grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it off over my head. We were both now totally nude, standing just a few feet away from our best friends as she was giving him one hell of a blow job.

Gary got behind me and ran his hard dick between my ass cheeks. He reached around me and played with my clit with one hand while twisting and pulling on my nipples with the other hand. I reached behind me with my hands and grabbed hold of his ass cheeks as we both watched the live porn act before us.

JT pulled his dick from Barb's mouth and stood her up. He spun her around and removed her robe, leaving all four of us completely naked. He then lifted her up and placed her naked butt on the counter. It must have been chilly as she let out a yelp, but smiled. JT parted her legs, exposing her smooth, hairless pussy. He bent down and ran his tongue around her cunt lips before flicking it over her clit, making her jump. He began licking and sucking her sensitive button and pushed two of his long fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Barb leaned back as she looked down at her husband servicing her.

This was hot, and I could feel my juices soaking my husband's hand as he was now finger fucking me like JT was doing to Barb. Gary's twisting of my nipples was sending waves of pleasure and pain through my body down to my crotch.

Looking at our friends I whispered to Gary, "Do that to me."

He led me to the table and gently pushed me onto my back. He pulled up a chair and sat between my legs, my thighs on his shoulders. He kissed and licked up and down my inner thighs, occasionally brushing his lips across my pussy lips. All the while I was watching the other two and just boiling with lust. When Gary finally stopped teasing and went after me, it was an all-out attack. He rubbed my clit with his thumb and fucked me with his tongue. He wet a finger with my juices and pushed it into my asshole. This caused me to scream out and to have yet another strong orgasm. I flooded his mouth with my cum, which he lapped at hungrily.

Gary stood and positioned the tip of his cock at the opening of my throbbing pussy. As he pushed himself inside me once again, I looked over to see JT working his long cock in and out of Barb's cunt. I was in awe that he could get the entire length of that monster in her, but he did and she seemed to be loving every inch of it.

Watching our dear friends fucking just a few feet away from us as we did the same was just so unbelievably hot and erotic. It was something I had not ever dreamed of, but knew I would be reliving in my fantasies for a long time to come.

It didn't take long for each of us to reach our boiling point and the sounds of each of us cumming echoed in the room.

A few minutes later the four of us were sitting around that table, naked, having a cup of coffee and talking about what we were going to do that day. Things were going to be getting back to normal for us all.....well almost.