On Vacation with her Dom Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuation of your interesting visit to the beach.
3.2k words
4
11.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would recommend reading chapter 1 of this story to fully enjoy where this chapter leads.

Deep in thought you fail to notice the car turning off the road. You are jarred back to reality as it comes to a stop. We have pulled into a parking space and I am looking into your eyes for the first time sense leaving the restaurant. You stir uneasy in your seat as you return my look.

You nearly jump through the roof as my hand rubs across your exposed pussy. You never new you could be so sensitive. My words shock you. "You have disappointed me tonight by covering your pussy when sitting with your legs crossed."

You're blushing because you know you are to be available to me or anyone I choose at all times and most importantly your legs are never to close.

"My beautiful sub, I am not mad just very disappointed in you."

Reaching over I give your pussy two quick, firm slaps with my hand causing you to jump and cry out. I see the shock in you eyes and inform you that normally I would just spank your pussy a few times and let things go but not tonight. I shall teach you to obey a different way.

You wonder what that could be, your pussy stings, yet the need for release grows stronger.

"I had hoped to take you dancing and enjoy watching your body move before me but after that little disappointment, I think I will let others excite me with their dancing." For the first time you notice we are parked at a topless bar.

Your heart sinks as you think of others exciting me and you are mad but can do nothing. You continue to sit and listen.

"I know this will be embarrassing for you but you will behave, have fun and most importantly please me".

"Yes Sir" you whisper as I open my door and instruct you to exit the car.

We walk hand in hand to the club's door and you have no idea what to expect. You hate the feelings within you fore you are mad and fear it will be hard to please me. I pay for me to enter, it is free for you, and we make our way to the back toward a vacant table in the corner. The place is very upscale with the lights dim so no one notices us as we take our seats. The waitress arrives and quickly takes our drink order.

You sit quietly watching what is happening around you, surprised at the number of attractive girls dancing in only a small thong or g-string. The waitress returns and talks in private with me, making you realize I have yet to speak to you.

It's not long before two cute girls join us and the waitress arrives with drinks for the four of us. The two new comers quickly take up conversation with me causing you to feel a touch of jealousy. It is as if you are not even there. You hear the blond ask if we would enjoy a private dance. Your anger rises with my reply.

"Yes I would love for one of you to dance for each of us. Which of you would love to dance for my lady first? The other will of course dance for me."

The short blond stands as the music begins and shifts your chair so that I and the others behind me can watch. She starts a slow and sexy dance that is just for you. This causes you to blush as she is moving and turning her body so as to excite the watcher. Your face is beet red, you do not know where to look, what to do. You just sit and watch, waiting for the song to end. She moves closer, her hands rest on your slightly parted knees. You breathe in sharply as she pushes them wide apart and steps between them so that you can not close your legs.

Both the dancer and other girl gasp as they see that you have no panties on and are surprised that gold chains hang from the lips of you pussy. The dancer bends lower throws her head back and then forward causing her hair to brush over your exposed pussy. You shake with excitement and cry from embarrassment, she continues the dance. As her head rises she blows air over your pussy causing you to moan and shake. She turns and arches her ass into you. As she wiggles her hips and rocks her ass, she rubs her bare bottom against your bare pussy. Your eyes close, your body shakes, you let out a moan as you cum. You hardly notice as she turns and kisses you on the cheek for the song ended and she is done.

As you recover you notice that the other girl has started dancing for me, rubbing her bare ass against my crotch and teasing me with her body. You are jealous and mad. You think "why would I let her do that when I have you". As the song ends the girl returns to her chair and the waitress returns with another round.

The questions start fast. Are you my girlfriend? Why the chains? Did you really cum? I tell them you are a submissive and that I can do with you as I please. The chains are to keep your mind on your pussy and to excite you for later use. I force you to tell them that yes you did cum. Your blushing at doing so was a highlight the evening so far.

They ask if they can look again and I say yes, signaling you to spread your legs and raise your skirt. With great embarrassment you do so giving the two girls an open view of your pussy and more as the chains open you up, leaving nothing to the imagination.

You realize that even though you are embarrassed to the point of tears, once again you are very close to cuming and as they look at your most private of places the juice leaks from your hole.

You ask me if you may go to the restroom and are granted permission. You leave the three of us talking. When you return I am alone. You are instructed to finish your drink it is time to leave. Relieved, embarrassed, and horny you finish the last few sips of your drink and rise to leave. Once again hand in hand we exit the bar, on to the next adventure.

We arrive at the car. The cool night air feels good for your face is flush, your pulse quick and your pussy on fire. "May I speak Sir?"

"Be quick and to the point my love."

"Sir I am on fire, one of us must touch my pussy. Something must enter it. I can't stand it any longer. It is so hot it burns...."

I interrupt you by tell you to get in the car and wait for me. You comply with you head hanging, you want attention, you want to be fucked. As you get into the car you see me walking toward a convince store next to the parking lot.

You find yourself nervously waiting in the car as instructed, your eyes lowered, looking between your wide spread legs. Juice is dripping from your pussy, the seat slick. Silently you hope and pry no one parked near us leaves before I return.

You breathe a sigh of relief when you see me returning. It is comforting to have me close.

You shake a bit as you watch me remove the wrapper from a Popsicle knowing good and well where it will end up.

"This should cool you of a bit my love." I then proceed to insert the Popsicle into your pussy. You're so wet it slides in easily. It's cold, very cold inside your hot pussy, causing you moan loudly. You are very uncomfortable, this new humiliation adding to your anger and frustration.

"You will keep that inside you until it melts. You will hold onto the stick. Do not touch your pussy or fuck yourself with it. Just let it melt."

You want to scream please sir but you don't. You have already made two mistakes tonight and a third would not be good, so you just sit there with you legs spread and a very cold Popsicle stuck inside you as we depart from the parking lot.

"You're lucky I didn't get one for your ass" I state as I smile at you. "You know not to cum without my permission."

"Yes Sir."

"However I did enjoy the show and you did please me so a reward is in order. We will still go dancing as I had planned."

"Thank you Master" you answer with a big smile.

The Popsicle is melting and the full feeling is leaving you, the cold remains. Your pussy hurts with desire. You can not remember ever wanting to be fucked so badly.

The car turns from the road once again into a parking lot. The Popsicle has completely melted away and only the stick remains inside you.

"Prepare yourself and do make yourself presentable, we will be using the valet service."

You pull the stick from you pussy, close your legs to about five inches apart and lower your skirt. Form your appearance no one knows the view they are about to receive.

I pull up and stop. The attendant opens your door and you extend your right leg out allowing all who care to look an open view up your short skirt. Your left leg follows as your skirt rides up and nothing is covered. You stand and straighten you skirt, ending the show for maybe five or six people all looking straight at you.

I come around and take your arm. Your face is flush, your legs weak and you can not look up as we enter the nightclub. After I pay you ask to please be allowed to go to the ladies room.

I turn you to me and give you a big kiss, pulling you close. "Yes you may go but be quick and when you return you will hand me your bra."

You look at me in shock, your shirt is transparent, while not totally, defiantly enough so that those who look will see your breast, your nipples. Can you do this you wonder, can you walk around a classy nightclub on display? You're frozen in place.

"Your hesitance is not good my love" I whisper, bringing you back to reality. You head for the ladies room the need to pee out weighting your time to think.

Entering a stall and raise your skirt to pee. As you sit you look at your pussy. If only you could touch yourself, the need is very strong. Shaking you head to free your thoughts, you must hurry and not keep me waiting. As you relieve yourself you unbutton your shirt and remove your bra, quickly folding it to hide it in your hand.

Knowing that your bra is to big to completely hide, once again you find yourself wanting to rush from a restroom. The ladies room is brightly lit making it easy to see your bare breast through the thin shirt. Blushing from head to toe you dart from the stall without looking up, hoping no one sees you.

I am waiting where you left me, in the entrance area. While it is not as bright as the ladies room the lighting does enhance the transparency of you're blouse, enough so that you are clearly on display.

I am smiling, you are blushing bright red, as you hand me your bra. I place it in my pocket. Instructing you to wait in the entrance area while I go to the men's room increases your blush, for so many can see. This causes you to dance from foot to foot in nervousness. Everyone who walks by looks at your chest. Most of the women give you a look of discuss while the men just leer and smile.

As you wiggle in you nervousness your breast sway just slightly which causes more to notice. The chains pull and tug on you nether lips causing you too nearly cum. Oh when will I return you think over an over again as you keep reminding yourself you are mine to do with as I chooses and if this is what I wishes of you, you will obey. You just hope I hurry back.

I return to your side after what seemed like an eternity. Taking your hand I guide you into the darker area of the club. We stop and kiss passionately. I whisper in you're ear, "You look beautiful, would you care to dance, my love?"

"Yes, please sir."

We move to the dance floor as a slow song starts to entice the room. I pull you close, moving us about the dance floor to the beat of the music. In my arms you relax and enjoy the feeling of our closeness. You enjoy our bodies touching and smile as you feel my cock press against you as it grows hard.

You pull yourself closer taking great joy that you are turning me on, pleased knowing that I want you. The song ends and a faster beat blast from the speakers. You move back from me and start to move you body in a very sexy way, teasing me like the dancers in the topless bar had done.

You look just at me, your eyes locked to mine as if it's only the two of us, alone. Your nipples grow hard as your shirt brushes against them and the chains start to work there magic. Pulling and moving your lips, opening your hole as you open your legs. You can see in my face that I am enjoying your show.

To afraid to look around, you can feel the eyes of others on you. As you look down you see the floor is a mirror and anyone who looks can see the reflection of your bare crotch. You are so hot and turned on at this point that this just fuels the fire and you open your legs to look at your own display.

The song ends and you rush to hug me. I lead you from the dance floor. "May I speak sir?"

"Please do."

"Sir you may punish me, do anything you want to me. Please take me home and use me, fuck me. Sir my pussy is on fire and I want you so bad. I will do anything."

"That will be enough", as a big smile grows on my face. Taking your hand and kissing you, we head for the door. So relieved to be leaving you fail to notice all the looks you receive as we walk through the club.

As we exit through the door and stand to wait for the car you are again very aware of your near nude condition. Your breast visible with your nipples hard as rocks and poking your shirt out, your thighs wet and the chains pulling your pussy open. You can feel the cool night air on your exposed clit, which you will show to all those around you when you enter the car.

You enter the car as required and almost die from shame as the attendant says "I like the rings in your pussy, thanks for the view" as he shuts the door. You feel your whole body grow warm and flush with embarrassment and a twinge of anger strikes as you hear me laugh.

I slowly pull the car away, you so badly want to close your legs to end the display, but you don't. You are a submissive and have given yourself totally, therefore you do as required. Never before has your need grown so strong. In just a short time the car smells only of you.

Shocked from your thoughts by my voice, "You will prepare your ass for me so you will be ready when we get to our room".

Again I shock you and you just look at me wondering how I can ask that of you now after that embarrassing moment.

Your mind revolts, your body reacts. You reach into the glove box and remove the tube of lube you are required keep close at hand. You wiggle around in the seat so that your ass is available and after putting a large glob of jell on the fingers of your right hand you open the cheeks of your ass with the left and start to work your fingers into your tight little ass. First one then two, trying to put as much lube inside and around the entrance as you can so it will be easier to enter you. When finished you return the tube to the glove box and looking over at me say "My ass is ready Sir". I just smile and continue to drive toward our hotel.

Once there I park and instruct you to wait for me to open the door for you. We both know I enjoy the view as you so openly expose yourself leaving the car.

You are glad that the lobby is empty and no one has seen you as we enter the elevator and start up to the 15 floor. I pull you close and kiss you, "This has been a wonderful evening and you have pleased me, thank you."

You are glowing with pride and you risk speaking without permission..."and I will please you more in our lovemaking this evening Sir."

The elevator stops yet it is only the eight floor. The doors open and a young couple steps in. They are noticeably somewhat drunk and by their actions are on their way to a room for some hot sex. The young woman gives her man a shocked look before blurting out, "Wow, honey you can see her tits."

You turn beet red and want to cover your breast with your arms but you have broken enough rules for one night. However I shock you once again. "Would you like to see more? Honey please raise your skirt and show the couple your rings and chains. Do be quick."

You can't believe it but react on autopilot and as instructed give them a view they will never forget. More so than the other times this really turns you on as you can clearly see his hand rub her crotch through her shorts. Their eyes locked on your pussy.

You hear the bell ring, the doors open and by your hand I pull you from the elevator. Standing in the hallway with your skirt up around your waist, angry, you ask "Why did you make me do that?"

I just smile, "In the elevator you spoke without permission. You must know by now there is always a consequence for your mistakes, no matter how sexy and loving the words were and I might remind you, you just spoke again without asking first".

I turn and walk toward our room, "Are you coming" I ask over my shoulder, "More awaits you in our room.............. "