On Your Knees Ch. 03

Story Info
Let's play dress .
1.3k words
3.75
57.2k
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole collapsed onto her suede loveseat, taking Victor's call. "Hello Vicky."

"Nic, I was about to head to your place and I was wondering if you needed me to pick up anything?"

She tousled her hair and smudged her makeup. "About that--"

"I'm pretty excited. I mean its our fifth date and I just feel like things are going so well! I wondered if things were going too fast with you inviting me over, but sometimes you just need to leap," he paused, it dawned on him that she was trying to tell him something, "I'm sorry, I interrupted you. What were you about to say?"

"Oh Vicky, I have to cancel tonight's date..."

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" He whined, "I'm sure I can fix it."

"No, no. It's not you baby doll. I just have come down with something and am not feeling well right now." She slid further down into the couch.

"It's a shame that you're not feeling well, but how about this? I come over with a nice movie and make dinner for you?" He was out of practice with actual cooking, but he really enjoyed her company.

"That's so sweet, I'll leave the door unlocked for you."

"I'll be there, in oh let's say fifteen minutes?"

She grinned like a cheshire cat, "Perfect. I'll be waiting."

***

Victor arrived at Nicole's address a little bit later than promised, he carried in some groceries he grabbed from a store near his place. Seeing her wrapped up in a blanket on the couch --still in her pajamas-- he set the bags on the ground and rushed to her for comfort. Next to her on an oak coffee table was a box of Kleenex, the wastebasket under it was littered with crumpled tissues. Her dainty, freckle ridden nose was puffy and nearly as red as her now disheveled hair. Mascara was smudged and running against her now smoggy green eyes that would always shine.

"I'm so sorry," her voice cracked, "I look disgusting and this place is a wreck."

"Nonsense, you're just a little sick. You're still very beautiful. A real heartthrob. Let me just brush you're hair and you'll feel better."

"Oh," she wrinkled up her nose, "all right I guess. The bathroom's on your left down the hall."

***

The bathroom was very organized, as if someone with obsessive-compulsive disorder had been set loose on the premises. The theme in here was the ocean with sea foam walls and shells tucked in every corner. As he dug through the drawers, he noticed that the items seemed very minimal for a woman. Curious, but not something he thought he should ponder on.

As he realized a good amount of time had passed since leaving Nic's side, he hoped she didn't think he was snooping around. He didn't want to look like a creep. He plucked the brush from the drawer and scooted on out of there. But, not before he noticed a slinky little outfit hanging from the door.

***

"Just what is this?" Victor ripped the outfit off of the door and brought it with him as he crossed back into the living room, abandoning the brush.

"Going through my stuff are you?" she asked coyly.

"Nooo, well yes. But, I mean comon. Women don't just leave outfits out like this by accident."

She leaned forward with a smirk, "Well, I was going to wear it for you, but as you can see here I am sick." She waved her arms for emphasis, "However, would you like to wear it?"

"Me?" He acted appalled by the very thought, "Why would I wear such a silly thing?" He took a step back, "I'm not a girl."

"Maybe but it'd be fun, wouldn't it? I bet you'd look very pretty," she gushed.

Victor thought he felt his heart skip a beat. Him pretty? Nah, she was just pulling his leg. He carefully studied her face. Maybe she wasn't joking. She sat there smiling and nodding at the idea of him playing dress up. "All right, you win. I suppose I could...just for fun."

***

He was more shy than modest, so Victor went back to the bathroom and stripped down to his cotton white briefs. He glanced in the mirror, blushing at the thought of dressing in women's clothes. Victor snagged the outfit, feeling silly at the thought of how he'd look in it. But it was soft, so very soft. It was so unlike a large portion of male clothing that was harsh against his skin.

He stumbled out of the bathroom, like a child taking its first steps, feeling like these high heels would be the death of him--he grasped the wall for support. She sat there watching his every move with patience giving him an encouraging smile.

The outfit clung tightly to his figure, ending about mid-thigh. The ruffled, white apron drooped from a poorly tied bow to the blackness of the dress. Underneath the skirt of it, was a petticoat, giving him a look of fuller hips. The neckline dropped to reveal a hairless, muscled chest. The black pumps brought up his tall, lean figure by about five inches to a 6'8". His sandy blonde hair was slightly disheveled, while his deep blue eyes showed fear and panic.

"Turn around for me please," she demanded and fixed his bow.

He bit his lip as he slowly pressed one foot behind the other and spun. The ruffles which poofed out from under the bell-like skirt hid his well-toned ass, but drew attention to his long, muscular legs.

While she was examining him, he asked, "So why a maid uniform? I mean I just signed up for cooking right? No cleaning?"

"I prefer this over the cheesy chef outfits," she paused, "You look stunning Vicky, but where are the tights?" Her delightful tone change to annoyance.

"I'm not sure how to put on tights, I have big clumsy hands." He felt flustered, she expected him to be an expert on women's clothes. But, she didn't gawk or laugh at him being dressed in these clothes. She instead called him stunning and found him attractive.

"Well then darling, you simply must learn. Be a doll and fetch them for me."

***

He let himself plop onto the couch, thankful for a rest from walking around in the heels and passed off the tights to her. He had caught a glance in the mirror, feeling quite pleased with himself. While he was just a man, he did look quite attractive in it, if only he had a nice pair of breasts. Then, he'd be able to pass as a women, he could cover his small Adam's apple under a scarf or something.

"Here, they go like this," she had the tights rolled down to a nub like they were socks. After placing his foot in, she pulled it up for him, mid-thigh. "Now its your turn."

It felt so silky smooth against his skin. He pulled up the other legging. His heart fluttered a little at the thought of wearing them on a daily basis.

"Now, you want to be careful. You could easily tear the fabric with your nails and there goes a perfectly good pair of tights."

He looked down at his nails which were trimmed fairly short, as were hers. Nicole must have meant that women in general should be careful and was just relaying the information to him from habit.

"I'm quite famished, when can I be expecting dinner?" She grinned.

"I'll be getting into the kitchen right away, ma'am." He winked.

"Mistress," she growled.

A shiver ran down his spine, "Yes, Mistress Nic."

She smirked, eyes glistening with pleasure. He teetered back towards the bathroom.

"Keep it on."

He paused blushing furiously and bit his lip. "But---"

"For me?" she pouted with pleading eyes.

"Yes, Mistress." he whispered.

He marched into the kitchen, grabbing the abandoned groceries while the skirt swung to and fro.