On Your Knees Ch. 04

Story Info
You can't deny these feelings
972 words
3.65
38.9k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note to readers, this chapter is dedicated to Tarielen who has helped put this chapter into play. Thank you darling.**

*Two months pass*

She slipped his thick, hard cock between her lips and began to suck it greedily. He grunted with pleasure. Sure she was no professional, but she definitely wasn't an amateur. Also, she received bonus points for being the first down at his aching point in the past five years besides his own damn hand.

Victor glanced down at his new found lover, she lifted her head slightly giving him a wink and smirk. She pressed her right hand down on his chest, silently ordering him to lie back and enjoy the show. Nicole stroked his balls and slowly moved down to his taint.

He leaned back with a sigh as she continued to suck off his member. While he was distracted, she doused her left hand with lubrication. His breathing reassured her that he was quite relaxed. Nic slipped her finger into his tight little ass.

"Fuck! What do you think you're doing?" He squealed trying to throw her off.

She however, had a handful of pubes with her right hand, as soon as he tried to squirm away, he got a nice little tug. Fearing that she would tear out all of his pubes, he stopped pulling away, but whimpered in shame and anxiety. Despite it, Nic continued to finger his puckered ass.

Victor's toes curled, his head thrown back as he moaned. Nic slid her middle finger in and began to make scissoring motions with the two fingers. His body tensed up as he released into ecstasy, Nic with her mouth still wrapped around his shaft swallowed every last drop of his cum.

Nic then proceeded to climb on top of Victor and drew his cum-slickened cock into her hot, wet pussy. She then rode him until she reached her own climax, soon after she coaxed his throbbing dick with her tits as she got him to splatter her chest with his seed.

***

"Did you enjoy that, Vicky?"

His face turned a beet red as he pondered the question, "Yes." He whispered.

"Slut," she teased.

"I'm not a slut," he pouted.

"Yes you are. You're my slut. A dirty, little slut."

He ignored her remarks as he noticed that he wasn't going to change her mind, "This doesn't make me gay, does it?"

"Pleasure has nothing to do with gender, dollface."

He curled up with his head in her lap, having very strong, confusing feelings. She played with his hair and gave him tiny kisses.

"You liked what I can offer you. You didn't run away I can give you more, you'll just have to trust me Vicky.

"I...I trust you, Nic. I'm just a bit scared, I've never had a relationship quite like this one," he sighed.

***

It had been a few weeks since Nicole had left Victor in his apartment distraught and confused. He feared that someone would find out what Nicole had done to him and because he had liked it, it would make him a sissy, gay.

While he hadn't called Nicole, he thought about her almost every minute of the day. He liked her dominant behavior, it was new and exciting to him. His previous sexual relationships always were in the same bland, boring way. He always remained hungry for more, never once fully satisfied as they tended to push him off halfway through. To which he would respond by leaving into the restroom grabbing his dick in shame and jerking it until he came.

He wanted to submit entirely to Nicole. He wanted to be tied up and have to beg for more. He wanted so much, yet nothing at all for fear of being ridiculed. That was why he had yet to call her.

***

Nicole nervously yanked on her hair, "I don't know Lola. I thought he'd be into it, well I mean he said he liked it. But I haven't heard from him in weeks!"

They sat at a table, which was so petite that Lola had to sit sideways to stretch out her long legs. The coffee shop was family owned, small but dashing. With cream colored walls and 50's theme style, it really stuck to their mind. Lola and Nicole loved their tasty cups of joe and how you could talk about anything in the corner with no one piping up and getting in your business.

Lola looked up from her mug of freshly brewed coffee, "I wouldn't worry about it Nic. You never know, he could always come crawling back. Sometimes, it takes time for people to get used to our kind of lifestyle. If he doesn't come back, you can always find someone else. Women, especially at college age are more willing to submit than dominate and experience new things."

"I'm not going to be a plaything for some little girl's fantasy 'experiment' lifestyle." Nic grumbled.

"Ouch," Lola whispered as she sipped her coffee.

"I'm sorry L, I didn't mean to be hurtful. It's just I really liked this one...it felt right you know?"

Lola laughed, "We fall for them quite fast don't we?"

"Yeah I guess we do."

Lola kept the conversation going for a while, but wasn't really paying attention. She was talking about her new fling. Nic and Lola had been an item once, years ago. Lola had been her dommie then, while Nic did enjoy her tongue, she decided that two doms don't work. They had remained friends ever since Nic broke it off and consulted each other about their new toys.

"Lola, I hate to leave you hanging," Nicole interrupted, "but there's just something I have to do."

Lola smiled knowingly, "Sure my sweet," Lola gave Nic an embracing kiss on both cheeks and waved goodbye.