On Your Knees Ch. 05

Story Info
Don't be late.
1.5k words
4.03
39.8k
4

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed his shaft as he sat in his office, shame burned in his cheeks. This was his place of work, but the thoughts of Nicole were so powerful, so overwhelming--he couldn't help himself. During his lunch period, he had locked himself in there instead of taking the usual route into the school's cafeteria.

Nicole penetrated his thoughts. In his little fantasies that started to spread like wildfire, she had him tied and hanging from the ceiling as he begged her to repeatedly shove a vibrator into him. Victor sat at his desk, his pants pulled around his ankles, he grasped his shaft with these thoughts burning into his mind.

There was an unexpected pounding at the door that leaving him bewildered, "Just a minute," he squeaked.

It all paused for a minute or two as he pulled his pants up and willed his erection down, but then the pounding continued. "Hold on!"

He unlocked the door, which burst open the second he did. On the other side was Nicole. Her hair was windswept into a spiral, her eyes piercing into him with frustration.

"So is this how it's going to end, Vicky" she hissed.

"No, Mistress," he hummed and took her hand.

Nicole's hand flew towards his face, causing him to flinch. But instead of slap, she grabbed his hair at the base of his neck, pulling him into her.

Her breath rasped against his ear with a hot tickle as she whispered, "You should be punished for making me wait."

He gulped but was silent, waiting to see if she said more. "I'll see you later tonight at my place. All right?"

"Of course, Mistress."

"That's a good slut," she hissed and lightly stroked his noticeable, reinstated erection. *** The lights flashed on throughout the apartment once the lock clicked as Victor attempted to sneak into Nic's place half an hour late. The blazing, florescent lights made him feel like he was in an interrogation room.

"Where were you, whore?" She barked.

"Mistress, I..I was looking at dresses and lost track of time." He sighed, seeing no point in lying to her, it'd be squeezed out of him sooner or later followed by punishment.

"Oh a sissy, are we?" Nic sneered, "Well luckily for you, I have some new outfits for you. However, due to your lack of timeliness, I'm afraid some punishment is in order."

In her left hand, she held a crop, its leather head gave a pleasant little smack that echoed as she ran it across her other hand, "Drop the pants, sissy boy."

"Um, couldn't we just talk about this?" He tried backing away.

However, Nic was quick on her feet and backed him into a corner, tugging off his pants. The crop came crashing down into his flesh, letting out a delightful snap across his ass. He yelped at the pain, knees locking, sending him into a bow. Almost instantly a red welt formed where the crop had lay.

"All right, its time for your lessons. We'll start with your poise and posture. Come on, start walking for me."

He walked across the living room, shoulders slouched; head down. He stomped as he crossed the room, the floor vibrating under him.

"Stop. Damnit, stop!" she screeched.

"What is it, Mistress," he paused with a pout.

"Ugh! Your walk is horrific to watch, you slump and stomp. You should be more graceful, like a swan," she handed him a book which he started to open, "No, no, no. I want you to balance it on your head and then cross the room again. Try to let it not slip off."

He walked over again, struggling to have it not fall. While he didn't stomp as much, he still slouched. Victor made it a quarter across the room when the book clashed to the floor. She had him walk twice more, but he was still unsuccessful.

"Gee, Vicky, we don't even have you in heels yet."

"I'm sorry, Mistress." He whined.

"Not to worry, hopefully you'll be more skillful at what else is up my sleeve. Okay, now we'll go back into my room and I want you to select an outfit from my wardrobe and some accessories, along with make-up. We'll see how you do there."

"I'm going to dress up again? I thought that was a one time deal." He frowned.

"But you liked it, didn't you?" She threw something on the ground.

They were pictures of him in the maid outfit from before. He was blushing, but smiling. One in the bathroom of him groping at his imaginary rack. Another of when he was in the kitchen, flipping up the skirt, the camera catching a glimpse of his briefs.

"The pictures don't lie sweetness. You liked it and you certainly didn't want me to stop with the ass play once you found out you liked it too."

"I..I," he stammered, "Whatever you wish of me Mistress."

"That's a good sissy. Now go follow orders and come back out here when you're done."

*** Vicky emerged from the bedroom, looking frazzled and silly. He selected her white go-go boots from a party, with a see-through blouse and black bra, and a red mini skirt. He wore dark eyes and was heavy on rouge. Then when it came to his accessories, it was as if he had gone looting.

"You look ridiculous! You look like a demonic clown whore from the seventies," she shrieked, "It's better when you stick to about three accessories, minus a purse. You should be wearing an undershirt with that, not just a bra. This mini skirt doesn't flatter your ass and those shoes look clunky on you."

"I don't know anything about this stupid crap! I just do it to make you happy! Maybe if you actually would take time to teach me this, then I wouldn't look so hideous. I just want to be beautiful damnit!" He screamed.

Nicole was taken aback, she never recalled having an argument with any of her men. Lola and her were the only two to really have it out with each other and that was mainly to get to be on top. But, Victor still wanted this, he wanted to be beautiful. He wanted her advice. She just needed a way to desensitize his male instincts.

"I'm sorry, Vicky. I'm just used to being with guys that are already feminine on their own in secret. I didn't realize that I'd be teaching much," she sighed as she pulled him into the bedroom.

"Well realize now that that isn't me. I've only dressed up as a chick on drunken Halloween nights." He groaned.

She gripped his face as she wiped away the make-up. "There's your pretty, little face again." She whispered kissing each cheek.

"Was it really that bad?"

"Oh god, yes," seeing the hurt in his eyes, "Sorry but it's true."

Vicky nudged out of the blouse, but Nic stopped him from taking off more. Her hand rested under the skirt on his thigh. She lowered her lips to his, pressing firmly against them. His mouth gaped awaiting more, she breathed in his being with each kiss.

Nic yanked away his panties and groped his sturdy shaft, caressing its length. She took it between her lips and slurped his cock selfishly, stopping before he could cum-- he whined at this.

She on the other hand, remained silent and proceeded to paw at his clothes, urging him to remove them. Excitedly, he ripped them away hoping for more sexual acts pressed upon him. As he undressed, she took out a gag, blindfold and rope from a dresser. Once he saw these, he began to whimper not sure if he'd like to be bound and gagged. Nic shoved the ball in between his lips and clasped the lock. He understood any refusal would result in discipline.

Accordingly she hid his eyes with the blindfold. She ordered him onto feet and led him into her walk-in closet. She then pushed him to the floor. The rope cinched between her hands, its silkiness brushed against him. Then she proceeded to hogtie him. While his ass was high in the air, she rammed a lubricated butt-plug, that had been on the closet's shelf, into his awaiting ass. His gasp was muffled by the gag. Then she flicked on the vibration setting to medium-high.

Nic leaned down and whispered into his ear, "Don't worry, you'll love this."

The last he heard from her was her footsteps pattering away and the click of a closed door.

***

Victor strained to hear Nicole coming back to release him, still he heard nothing. The plug drilled at his ass, a constant reminder of his state of submission. Its pleasure kept expanding in his chest until he wanted to scream for more.

His throat was dry as a desert and his jaw ached from being locked in place. He didn't have a clue to his location and just it wasn't someplace humiliating like in front of an open window. Hopefully, she didn't forget the hidden, naked man.

His time grew painfully long. The hour unknown to him. His body was drained, aching for sleep. He kept drifting off, but then woke again due to the position and plug.