On Your Knees Ch. 08

Story Info
Can life get any worse?
1.3k words
3.71
22k
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor sighed as he pulled into his parking space, this was the first in a few weeks that he was allowed by Nicole to come home. He was just going to change and grab some coffee before he headed off to work. As he fumbled for his key, a flutter of red caught his eye. Stamped on his door was an eviction notice.

'Due to your lack of payment for the two months and previous payment problems, you will be evicted if you do not make the payments within the next three days. Otherwise, you must leave the premise with all belongings. Any that are left within our possession will be handed over to the local thrift stores.'

Anxiety pierced his chest as he shakily pushed through the door. He fumbled into the shower, not bothering to wait for the ice cold to warm up for him. There was no way he could afford to pay for two months in the next few days, it wasn't like he could just ask for an advancement at work. During his first class break he would call around and see if there was a couch he could crash on.

When he emerged from the shower, his cell phone said eight-fifteen. He was already late for work. Victor hopped into the kitchen, dragging his shorts behind him and attempted to squeeze into them. He filled his coffee mug, spilled all over the counter and rushed out the door.

*****

When Victor arrived to the school it was eight-forty, there was only twenty minutes left of his first class. He wondered if anyone would even be there, maybe he could just leave. Instead, Victor forced himself to clock in and waltzed into an empty classroom, except for one student. Faye Johnston. She was in her school uniform, instead of gym clothes- with her nose stuck in a book.

Faye glanced up from her book, "You're late," she huffed.

"Well, I uh," her cold glare froze him in place, "wait why am I telling you?"

She stared at him intently. Her silence cursed him, gave him chills.

"Where's the class?"

She just shrugged and went back to her book. He was about to say something about how she shouldn't be reading and should be dressed for class. Something about how he'll need to report the entire class being gone. But he just sighed, there was almost no point into coming in anymore. Even when there were students, they were all disrespectful, immature children. It got under his skin, he was starting to wonder what really got him into this field anyway.

*****

He went to his office, maybe there he could try to sort out the new obstacles in his life. Maybe he would be able to find a more satisfying career. Eh who was he kidding? Those didn't exist...did they? He thought to himself bitterly. Once he sat in his chair, there was an obnoxious pounding at the door.

A very red-faced Alice Thimble, the secretary of the principal was at the door. "The boss wants you... right now."

He glanced at the clock, "I have a class coming in, in less than ten minutes."

"It's been taken care of, now get going. I want time to figure out a schedule for the class today that would be most entertaining for me."

"You? You're covering my class?" He could never tell if this strange woman was ever serious.

"Out."

*****

"You wanted to see me?"

"Victor, take a seat. Do you need anything?" He was being unusually nice and seemed to have forgotten that Alice was in the gym.

Victor wondered if he should be worried. "No thank you."

"Let's get straight to the point, I called you in today because you're being let go." His face showed no emotion.

"What? This is an outrage!" Victor leaped from the chair, "What the hell for? Because I didn't want your kid beating the crap out of one of my students?" He spat.

"Victor, sit down and let's be civil about this," Winslow calmly pointed to the chair that was kicked to the floor.

Grumbling, Victor picked it back up and sat awaiting the answer for his termination. There was nothing that they had on him. He was a good employee, rarely if ever was he late or taking a sick day. He never picked fights, he was quiet.

"It has come to my attention that one of our students has witnessed a disturbing part of your personal life a few weeks back. He casually mentioned it to some friends and well like wildfire it spread and now the parents know. The PTA wants your ass canned. They are have fits about how revolting your life as a cross-dresser is and God knows what else."

"You can't fire me based on my private life. It's my personal business, I have rights to do as I please, as long as I don't go against the Constitution."

"While that may be so in some cases it isn't in this one. Victor understand this, we as a privately run Catholic school cannot have promiscuous teachers running around for the parental fear of corrupting the children. I never really liked you, but I considered you a good teacher. However based on the circumstances, you can no longer be an employee of this school. Maybe you can go to the public schools."

*****

After his talk with Winslow and gathering his things, he got in the car and started to drive. He didn't know where he was going and at this point it didn't matter. Victor just needed some control back in his life, the shit had really hit the fan. What the hell was he supposed to do without a source of income? Without a place to live? It was so humiliating, he didn't know who he could turn to for a lending hand.

How could they cast him out like a leper? He hit the gas pedal harder, it made him sick. He had given his life to that damn school and got nothing in return. The tires squealed against the road as the car picked up speed. Suddenly he heard the shrieking of a siren and saw the flash cackle in his review mirror.

A thought penetrated his mind. He could try to outrun the police car, from what he could see it was just one. What could he lose? The idea excited him enough for his heart to miss a beat. No that would just be stupid, his luck was running sour. They'd run him off the road, something would give. Victor pulled over and waited, the patience it took was running low.

"Sir, do you know why I pulled you over today?"

"You needed people off the streets so you could rush to get to the doughnut shop before it closed?" Victor stared at the aged officer in the face, fighting the urge to laugh, to smile.

The grayish eyes pierced into him as the man glared down into Victor's car. "Young man, I don't like your tone. Do you know how fast you were going?"

He didn't. All he knew was that the rush he got from speeding was quite enjoyable. "Well obviously not fast enough for you tubby." Victor reached out, poking the slight flabby stomach of the officer and looked up at him with a sneer.

"All right, that's it! Out of the car, now!" The officer roared, his face a beet-red.

He hopped out of the car. Not knowing what had come over him, but he enjoyed harassing the cop more than thinking of his miserable life. "Oh, is lard ass going to cry?" Victor jested.

"You have the right to remain--"

"Fit? Let's see if I can bench press your fat ass." He grabbed the officer's arm.

Before the darkness hit, Victor remembered hearing a queer buzzing and then felt a sharp pain spread throughout his body.