Once a Little Bitch...

Story Info
Dwight runs into his ex-wife.
6.2k words
3.63
42.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,360 Followers

My name is Dwight, I am 44 and divorced. My ex-wife Alexis and I had been happy for 12 out of the 14 years of marriage. Then something changed. We stopped talking, we stopped having sex and we started fighting all the time. When I found her fucking my best friend in our living room, I moved out that same day and filed for divorce. Instead of parting amicably, she hired a fancy lawyer and fought me on nearly every point, for the next year and a half. Meanwhile, her new lover, my ex-best friend, moved in with her, in our marital home.

After finalizing the divorce and ending up with just a small portion of my own money, I moved to the big city and took a job in airport security. It took me a while to erase her from my mind, but finally, after almost two years - of what had probably been the worst time of my life - I succeeded in picking up the pieces and moving on. I found a small, cozy apartment, not far from the airport and had even rebooted my social life. Aside from male friends, I had also made a few lady friends with whom I could have casual sex whenever the mood struck me. Life was good again!

Until one day, now two months ago...

The airport where I worked was one of the smaller ones in the country. On average, we handled about five flights per hour. I was in charge of outbound customs, more specifically the metal detectors before entering no-man's land. At around 3:45 in the afternoon, I suddenly saw a familiar face. I couldn't believe it, it was Alexis. I couldn't tell whether it was anger or pure hatred, but I could feel my stress levels rising. I had no clue how I was going to handle this.

I thought about running away or taking a break, but there wasn't time to call for my replacement. Besides, there was always the chance she might see me, and I was not about to give her that satisfaction. I also didn't know how she was going to react to me. Deciding that offence was the best tactic here, I told one of my female colleagues I would take care of the lady in the red skirt. She looked at me funny, but it was the kind of favor we did for each other, no questions asked.

I grabbed the remote control of the metal detectors - yes, we can make them go 'beep' when we want to - as I was still trying to decide how to handle this.

When my colleague directed her to my line, she recognized me, smiled politely and whispered, "Hi Dwight, how have you been?"

"Please step through the detector, ma'am," I said calmly, but as detached as I could. Alexis' smile disappeared from her face. She kept looking at me as she put her carry-on, her purse and her coat on the little conveyer belt and stepped through the detector. I used the remote in my pants pockets to make it go off.

"Have you got any metal on you, ma'am?" I asked.

"Yes, I've got a tank hidden in my underwear," Alexis quipped, thinking I was just playing around. I looked at her for a few seconds, and when she realized I wasn't kidding, she added, "Jesus Dwight, no, I don't have any metal on me!"

"Please take off your shoes and step through the detector again please," I asked. Annoyed, Alexis obeyed. Of course, the detector beeped again.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I am going to have to ask you to follow me," I said.

I turned to my colleague and said, "Carol, I'm in exam room 3."

Carol looked at me funny, as technically I wasn't allowed to examine a woman. Alexis probably knew that as well, but followed me anyway, albeit visibly reluctant.

After closing and locking the door behind us, I immediately said, "I must inform you that you have the right to ask for a female security officer to conduct this search..."

"What is this bullshit, Dwight?" Alexis asked as she cocked her hips and crossed her arms in front of her, with an angry face, "I don't have any metal, guns or drugs on me, we both know that!"

"I don't know that," I replied.

"Fine," Alexis said, uncrossing her arms and unbuttoning her blouse, "You're still angry with me for what happened with Zach, and now you finally have a chance to punish me..." she concluded.

"There," Alexis said, throwing her blouse on the floor. Unprepared for this, I simply gawked at her red bra, as she just stood there, her hands on her hips. Her tits were still as huge as I remembered.

"I must inform you that you have the right to ask for a female security officer to conduct this search..." I repeated, sounding like a broken record. To be honest at that point I had no idea where I was going with all this.

"No, I don't want someone else! There's nothing here you haven't seen before; just get on with it, I have a plane to catch," Alexis barked, annoyed.

After several seconds of gawking and inactivity on my part, she said, "No? Not enough?" and reached back to undo her skirt. A few seconds later she shook her pelvis, causing her skirt to drop to the floor.

I couldn't believe my eyes. There she was... in her matching underwear, with stay-up stockings. God she looked hot, especially after all that time. I stared at her curves, and at her big nipples piercing through her bra - which she'd obviously bought a size too small.

Taking my silence and as a sign to continue, Alexis said, "What, still not enough, huh?"

As I saw her reaching back and unclasping her bra with both hands, part of me wanted to tell her to stop - that this wasn't what I was after - but I didn't. I just looked on as she took it off and threw it against the far wall.

"There, happy now?" she said, posing for me like a porn model, her hands on her hips. The pace and determination with which she had taken her clothes off was making it very difficult for me to get a grip on the situation. I gawked and - literally - drooled over her big tits, not to mention her nipples which were so enticing I had to refrain myself from reaching out and touching them. I could feel my fat cock pushing against the inside of my pants.

"No, of course you're not," Alexis snorted, as she hooked both her thumbs behind the waistband of her red panties. I held my breath, realizing I was going to see Alexis completely naked after all that time.

"You want to see my pussy, don't you... my adulterous twat, the cunt I used to cheat on you," Alexis growled as she pulled down her panties and stepped out of them, picked them up and threw them against the far wall, next to her bra. In retrospect, I don't know why she did that. She could have just dropped her underwear on the floor right next to her, instead of throwing them about five meters away. That was just kinky!

Alexis allowed me to gawk at her gorgeous, stark naked body for about five seconds, then asked, in an angry, but calm tone, "Well? Is it all you thought it would be? Is this what you wanted? Is this the revenge you were af..."

I took my eyes off her cunt for a moment to see why she had stopped mid-sentence. To my shock and horror, she was staring straight at my fat, hard cock, tenting my pants. Immediately her demeanor changed. Suddenly she no longer seemed angry.

With a mischievous smile on her face, she shuffled closer and said, "Oh, so that's what you want... why didn't you just say so!"

As she slowly unzipped and unbuttoned my pants, part of me wanted to push her away and run out of the room. This woman had betrayed me, had cheated on me and had been responsible for the worst period of my life. Getting naked and frisky with her didn't seem like the best of ideas. Unfortunately, a fat, throbbing cock cannot be ignored, and so I did nothing, except stare down at her hand undoing my pants. Without wasting any time, Alexis sank to her knees as she pulled out my throbbing dick. She looked up at me and immediately began fisting my shaft. Up and down, up and down.

We held our stare for more than ten seconds, which was all it took for her to make me cum. I grunted and shot my load on her naked bust, her shoulders and her neckline. I hadn't jacked off in several days, so it was quite a big load, but Alexis took it all without batting an eye. She kept pumping my cock until I had nothing left to give.

"I guess you don't have any tissues, huh?" Alexis asked, largely rhetorically, as she got up. Without waiting for a reply, she walked over to the far wall and picked up her panties, wiped and scooped up as much of my spunk as she could with the inside of them and then carefully put them back on. It was the sluttiest thing I'd ever seen!

"I guess we're done here?" Alexis asked, looking at me, standing there in just her cum-soaked panties.

"Yes, yeah," I stammered.

Alexis turned around, putting her bra, skirt and blouse back on, and said, "Look, I don't know what this was and if you want to do it again..."

I could hear her, and part of me knew she was waiting for some sort of reaction from my end, but I was too stunned and shocked by what had just happened to formulate a coherent response.

"Ok, so I don't have time to wait for you to snap out of it, I've got a plane to catch, so if you write down your phone number, I'll text you my flight number next time I am passing through," she added, handing me her business card. Taking that card seemed like a big step all of a sudden - although I had just blown my load on her - and so I hesitated.

A little too long to her liking, apparently, because she suddenly threw the card at me and barked, "Fine, suit yourself!"

Realizing I was just being lazy and childish, I quickly bent down to pick up her card and replied, "I am sorry, I blacked out for a moment... my number is still the same."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Okay then, I'll text you," she said, getting ready to leave the room.

Suddenly realizing my flaccid cock was still hanging out, I reached down to zip up.

"Take care of him," she whispered, as she glanced down at it.

"I will," I smiled, amused.

"I wasn't talking to you, dufus," she sneered, before walking to the door and unlocking it.

After she had stepped out, I quickly closed the door and tried to wrap my head around what had just happened. This situation had gotten out of hand so fast! I took another few minutes to gather my thoughts and find my focus again, which wasn't easy, considering my deeply conflicting feelings about the whole situation. I was in a dream state for the rest of the day, reliving the whole experience over and over again, getting hard each time. I jacked off as soon as I got home, and again the next morning before going to work, thinking about Alexis' naked body and my cum on her tits. Over the course of the next week, I jacked off about eight more times, favoring the memory of my ex-wife over actual porn.

Then, one evening during the second week after the incident, I suddenly got a text on my cell phone from an unknown number. There was no text, just a flight code, a date and a time. I quickly checked Alexis' business card and realized the text was from her. I figured it was only polite to confirm.

[Me] I'll be there.

A few hours later - I had just turned in, as I had an early shift at the airport the following morning - I got another text from the same number.

[Alexis] Hey stud, wanna play?

Figuring she'd accidently sent it to the last number used, I ignored her text. But about five minutes later, she sent the same message again. I didn't want to reach out to her, but I didn't want to keep getting messages from her, so I decided to send a concise, to-the-point message.

[Me] You really need to check the number before sexting. Slut.

To my surprise, I almost immediately received another text back.

[Alexis] I am pretty sure I have the right number, wanker!

Back in the good old days, Alexis and I were pretty kinky. You wouldn't believe the number of times she'd made me cum by insulting me - while jacking me off, or making me jack off myself.

"Wanker" had always been one of her favorite insults. So, I was pretty sure she knew she was talking to me. But then why was she sexting me? Was she just pestering me? Or was she actually interested in playing?

No! I immediately told myself that couldn't be the case, so I ignored her message once again and tried to fall asleep. Off course, that didn't work.

Five minutes later, I got another text.

[Alexis] Last chance! Wanna play, fatso?

Alexis knew how to push my buttons. I was a bit chubby, always have been. My dick was suddenly back at full strength. Horny, but also angry, I texted her back.

[Me] What do you want, bitch?

Curious, I stared at the screen for about half a minute, waiting for her reply.

This time there was no text, just a link to a video-streaming app.

I couldn't believe I was actually considering this! This woman had made my life a living hell for months, fucked around behind my back with my former best-friend and here she was asking me to get frisky with her on the phone. My excitement began to rationalize the situation. I told myself that we'd had some good times as well, that it wasn't anything we hadn't done before and that it had been a long time since I had been properly degraded. The women I was seeing were nowhere near ready for that kind of roleplay.

For a moment, I thought about ignoring her and just jacking off to some porn. But then I suddenly found myself installing the video-app, adding her to my contacts and establishing the connection. As soon as the connection went up, a message appeared on my screen.

[Alexis has allowed video-sharing, but has muted the sound. You will not be able to hear or speak to this person]

I muted the sound from my end as well, and stared at the screen, waiting for the video stream to come through. Once we could see each other, she sent me another text.

[Alexis] Take off your clothes and get on your knees!

I put the phone down and quickly took off my pajamas. Completely naked, I got down on my knees and readjusted the phone, making sure my body, and especially my fat cock was in the picture.

[Alexis] There it is: the only part of you that isn't completely useless!

I wrapped my right hand around my shaft and began pumping my big, fat cock.

[Alexis] Do you often think about Zach fucking me? About your ex-best friend ramming his big dick into your ex-wife. I hope you think about that every time you wank that sad little dick of yours!

This was definitely progressing in the right direction.

[Alexis] You know, I let him fuck me whenever he wants to, anytime, anyway, in whatever hole he likes. Not like you, who hardly ever got any action!

It was all the disrespect I needed to blow my load. I moaned loudly as I ejaculated on the floor while wallowing in shame and humiliation. When my balls were empty, I snapped a picture of my cum puddle and sent it.

[Alexis] Whatever. FYI, I am going to suck Zach's balls dry... right now!

I had barely read her text or she broke off the connection. I deleted the entire conversation, put on my pajamas again and tried to get back to sleep. Off course, thinking about her orally pleasuring Zach made it rather challenging to fall asleep.

About half an hour later, my phone chimed again.

[Alexis] Done... and I let him cum in my face... remember, that's something else you weren't allowed to do, like... ever?

I couldn't believe she'd made me horny again with a single text. I don't know if it was true, but I had no reason to doubt her.

[Alexis] Wanna play again, fatso?

[Me] Yes

[Alexis] Wanna see my face?

[Me] Yes

[Alexis] I wanna see you shoot a load on your bed

[Me] OK

I took off my pajamas, got on my knees on my bed and opened the video app. When I opened the picture she'd sent me, I nearly came right then and there. It was a picture of her face, more specifically her right cheek and mouth region, along with her chin, covered in spunk - Zach's, I assumed. Although her eyes nor any other identifying characteristics were visible, I recognized her face. Her freckles were a dead giveaway, not enough for anyone else to identify her, but we'd been married for 14 years. So I knew for sure it was her face.

[Alexis] I showed you mine, now you show me yours!

I jacked and jacked, unable to take my eyes off the screen, staring at my ex-wife's cum-covered slutty face. In all the years we'd been together, she never let me cum on her face, not once! And here she was, wearing Zach's spunk like make-up.

[Alexis] Come on, cum all of your bed!

After jacking for another minute or so, I exploded and actually caught myself trying to cover as much surface as I could. When I was empty, I took the phone, turned on an extra light and took several close-ups from my cum covered bed spread.

[Alexis] Good little bitch!

Having achieved what she had set out to do, she promptly broke the connection. I must admit I slept like a baby after all that.

The following day, at around 10am I got another message from her.

[Alexis] You at work

[Me] Yes

[Alexis] Wanna play?

While I was considering her proposal, she sent me a picture, this time of her fat tits. Again to the untrained eye, they were just random tits, but I recognized those knockers.

[Alexis] Something else you'll never touch again!

God, I loved it when she was cruel for no reason.

[Alexis] So, play?

Needless to say, by now, my cock was running the show.

[Me] Yes

I asked one of my colleagues to cover for me and hurried to the nearest lavatories, where I isolated myself in one of the cubicles. I unzipped and whipped out my half hard cock and got on my knees on the tiled floor. With mounting excitement I activated the video app and made sure she had a clear view of my naked crotch.

[Alexis] Fat and pathetic as always, I see!

From what I could see she was at home, sitting behind her desk, naked from the waist up.

[Alexis] Wanna see my cunt?

[Me] Yes

[Alexis] Then you have to do something for me

[Me] What?

[Alexis] You're in the lavatories, yes?

[Me] Yes

[Alexis] Step out of the stall, kneel down in the middle of the room and pump yourself to a finish!

[Me] Are you crazy? What if anyone sees me?

[Alexis] Well, that's the idea... I am hoping they will, you idiot!

Every bone in my body was screaming, no, don't do this! These lavatories were frequently used by pilots and flight attendants, so I'd be taking a huge risk. Besides, I had seen her cunt hundreds of times before. Heck, I'd seen it just the other day. And yet, the prospect of seeing it on a 5-inch screen was enough to make me open the door of my stall and peek outside. The coast was clear, for now. I took another couple of seconds to make my decision, then took off all my clothes, stepped out, making sure my cell phone recorded me leaving my clothes behind in the stall.

I moved to what I figured was the center of the room and got down on my knees, again moving my cell phone around, making sure Alexis knew precisely where I was. When she realized I was butt naked and jacking off in the middle of the lavatories, she got up and pushed her skirt and panties down, bringing her twat into view. She sat back down and grabbed her phone, holding it close to her cunt with one hand, while she used two fingers of her other hand to pry her pussy lips open.

That sight was enough to make me cum in under two minutes. I exploded and began spraying cum all over the place. With my free hand I angled the phone to make sure Alexis could see the cum burst from my swollen tip. Unfortunately, in the midst of my ejaculation, the door opened and two pilots were about to walk in, when they noticed me.

"Jeez, get a life, dude!" one of them said.

"Come on, we'll take the next one," the other one said as they turned and left, laughing.

Relieved that they didn't make a big deal out of it, but also humiliated to my very core for getting caught and having my orgasm partially ruined, I got and moved back to my stall.

[Alexis] Perfect! You got caught, you little perv. Did they ruin it for you?

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,360 Followers
12