Once a Paranymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While women under the influence were nothing if not obedient, the interference of the concoction flowing in their blood did interfere with cognition, and so it wasn't long before Isabel got distracted, one hand migrating to her crotch and the other twitching indecisively, caught between the desire to resist and the desire to submit. Richard didn't seem to mind.

They walked for about fifteen minutes, crossing the river at a wooden bridge and climbing gently into the wood beyond. At the bridge, Richard had Isabel take off her top and bra as well, hidden from the watchful parents by the slope of the ground by the river. With her breasts freed from their confines, she needed no instruction to resume playing with them, pawing them wantonly as they strolled easily among the trees.

The playing area re-appeared as they climbed the slope on the other side, but were now far enough away, and the wood was just about dense enough, that no watchful parent would realise what was going on. Richard stopped, holding onto Isabel's arm so that she did too. He turned her to face him and waited, watching her panting with need as she rolled her stiffened nipples between trembling fingers. With a great effort, her face contorting with concentration, she brought her hands away and down to her sides, though they still twitched rebelliously. For long seconds they stood like that, he smilingly knowingly, she breathing heavily, mouth dangling open. Finally Isabel said, "W-well? Are.. aren't you going to...?" It was half question, half request. Just cum in me, make me cum, then I can ngh — get back to normal.

By way of answer, Richard took a fluid half-step forward, grasped her by the shoulder and dove with the other hand into her soaking pussy. Taken by surprise, Isabel moaned loudly, muffled quickly as her knees buckled and she fell, burying her face in Richard's chest, her entire body shaking with pleasure. Oh yes, yes, YESSSS, she remembered this feeling. Pure pleasure — no thought to impede the direct transmission of ecstasy from clit to cerebrum.

What little coordination Isabel had left — and Richard's fingers inside her left her with little — she used to fumble open Richard's belt, extracting his cock with alacrity. It wasn't as big as some she'd seen, but it was hard as iron and that's all she cared about. She wasn't able to overcome the draw of the pleasure of his fingers in her though, and had to stand there jerking him until he decided he was ready for her.

That, of course, was not long, there being only so much sight of an uncontrollably horny, half-naked nymphomaniac that one can realistically resist. And so Richard pushed Isabel to the ground — gently, for their was no need to be rough — pulling off her skirt and throwing it aside. The grass tickled as she pulled off her sodden underwear, and she spread her legs wide, moaning already in anticipation. She was a picture in that moment — naked but for her feet, pussy dripping, hair disheveled, mouth open and gasping, eyes blank and staring, chest flushed and heaving. It was impossible to appreciate though as Richard immediately plunged into her. She screamed.

It would have been sensible for her to stifle herself, but she was beyond such complex thoughts, so Richard had to cover her mouth with one hand, even as he drove into her relentlessly. She was already as close to orgasm as she had been on the train, so well had he built her arousal. Grass stained her arse and mud worked under her nails as her hands spasmed uselessly against the cool earth.

Her screams having died down, Richard removed his hand from her mouth to allow him access to her wonderful tits, squeezing them savagely as he ploughed her. She could take the abuse, craved it even, the pain transformed to pleasure in her brain.

"I'm ugh getting... close," she moaned, "please... cum in ngh me." Richard grinned in response. Then he withdrew, eliciting a squeal of indignation from Isabel.

In no time though, she found herself bent at the waist, supporting herself against a tree trunk as he fucked her from behind, the rough bark of the tree harsh and rough against her palms. Moaning loudly again, Isabel could also hear grunts of arousal from Richard and knew he was getting close, driving her to even greater heights in response.

And then it was happening. "I'm... I'm cu-.. I'm cumm-.." Unable to continue speaking, Isabel moaned long, low and loud, as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her, her entire body shaking with the overload of orgasm. She pushed herself into him, counting on her pulsating pussy to tip him over the edge. Through the fog of ecstasy, she heard him begin to groan, felt him thicken inside her, her climax prolonging in anticipation. "Pleeaasse," she whispered, willing it to happen.

Then she was on her knees, shocked briefly out of the haze into semi-consciousness. The next thing she knew was hot splashes on her back. It took her a second to realise what they were, realise why they sent such delicious shivers down her spine, connect it with with Richard's glorious, towering shadow she could see on the grass beside her. It took her second to realise where his seed wasn't. It wasn't in her pussy — it wasn't going to react to the dying spasms of her own pleasure, to quell the desire induced by the parasite in her veins. Exhausted, drunk on sex and hormones, she collapsed to the ground, her still-hard nipples digging tiny troughs in the soil.

"Yeah, it's Richard... Yeah, I got her. No problems. Phone alarm, yep. Nope... Of course I did! Fucking fantastic as I'm sure you could have guessed. They always are, even if they pretend to have given it up once a paranymph, always a paranymph. Of course not, she's still nice and horny, haha! Yeah I'll get her cleaned up and bring her round, though I might just need another couple of hours to make sure she's, ah, all in good order if you know what I mean. Hah! See you soon."

* * *

If you liked this story or have any other comments, feel free to drop me a message.

12