Once a Slut Always a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I notice that her eyes get big and her mouth flies open with a shocked expression like she can't believe what she just heard. You then pull away with a smirk on your face and start concentrating on me again. You move your mouth back to my ear nibbling on it again. Your hand finds my tits again and you start pulling on the nipples. You then twist them hard. I sigh in a mix of pleasure pain.

You love hearing that sound. I want you to eat me out now and I decide to tell you this. Your mouth moves from my ear to the back of my neck. You lick and bite on it gently. I shudder in incredible pleasure. You notice this and you keep on doing it. Both of our hands keep on working my pussy pushing me closer and closer to orgasm.

"Baby I'm going to be cumming soon. I want you to eat me out baby so you can taste it." I whisper in the throes of pleasure.

You slowly pull your mouth away from my neck and look at me.

"Mmm Steph. I will glad to eat that sweet pussy so I can taste that sweet cum. I can't think of anything else I'd rather be doing right now. Well one thing, which is fucking you. But I will get to that very soon." you say to me.

You quickly get down on your knees moving both of our hands out of my pussy. You spread my legs open wide bringing them up to your shoulders where you let them rest. You then dive in to my pussy licking me fast and hard. It feels so good that I can't even speak. All I can do is moan loudly. My orgasm starts coming faster and faster. You can feel it coming on and you start licking me quicker wanting to bring me there so you can taste it. I grip onto the table as your licks become very powerful even demanding. Before I know it, it is upon me.

"Ohh baby here it comes. Yes! " I scream out.

I start shaking and shuddering as my orgasm washes over me. You quickly start licking up the cum juices letting them run down your throat. They taste so very good to you. You then decide that you can't wait anymore to fuck me cause your cock is so very hard and ready. You get up off the floor and pick me up turning my back to the dance floor. You sit down in the chair and you grab onto my hips. You pull me down onto your lap letting your cock slide into me. We both moan loudly at entry. I wrap my arms and legs around you tightly as you start fucking me.

You don't fuck me slowly. You fuck me roughly really giving it to me extra hard. You reach down and grab my hips holding them. I throw my head back and I start riding you my pussy tightening around your cock. You moan loudly cause it feels really good. The club starts getting really crowded. You decide that you want to fuck me somewhere more private. You don't like having all these people around getting in the way. You want to know if I want to get out of here too.

"Steph, baby, want to go somewhere more private?" you ask me.

I respond by squeezing my pussy tightly around you once. I would speak but the pleasure is so fucking amazing that I am speechless. You realize that's my way of saying yes. You then slowly stand up with me still wrapped around you. We start walking going towards the front doors. We reach them quickly. I free one of my hands off your back. I then open the doors. We then walk out of the club with you still carrying me.

Your cock never leaves my pussy as I stay wrapped around you tightly and as you have your hands under my ass supporting me. People stare at us in awe as we leave, totally jealous of the pleasure we are giving each other. We walk a few steps outside not even noticing that it is pouring down rain. We both suddenly look up and realize that it is raining. We feel our bodies getting totally drenched. We stop looking up at the rain and start looking directly in each other's eyes.

"Should we go back inside?" I say.

You just smile at me and lead us to the park. We reach the park and are now under a street lamp on the grass. You put me on my back looking at my sexy body. Noticing the rain falling on my tits and how it is making them shine under the light. You move on top of me. You insert your cock back into my pussy, fucking me deeply. I bring my legs up onto your shoulders, taking it all from you like a good little slut. You watch as the rain is soaking my incredibly sexy body.

"Ohh Steph, you look absolutely delicious under me, taking all of my cock and loving it so much." you say.

"Ohh, yes baby. Keep giving it to me. Harder and harder. Make me your little slut that you fuck all of the time." I say.

Hearing that drives you over the edge. As you reach down and squeeze my ass you empty yourself into my tight pussy. Filling it up with your hot juicy cum as you pump me harder, hearing me cumming with you and screaming out loud. You lean down and nibble on my ear making me sigh softly. You then pull away so you can say something. You then collapse on top of me still fucking me.

"Umm, my little slut loves taking it in any location don't you?" you say.

I nod in agreement as I allow you to keep nibbling on my ear, moving your still hard cock around in me. You are savoring the moment until it goes soft. But it doesn't go soft. Instead it is feeling awfully good to you again while it moving around inside of me.

"Steph, I can't believe this, but my cock isn't going soft inside of you after cumming." You say.

I smile at you and I squeeze your cock with my pussy.

"Yes baby, I think your cock is as much of a slut for sex as I am." I say.

I push you over onto your back taking charge. I then mount your cock squatting over you so I can rise and fall on it. You are now sinking your cock deeply into me with each movement I make up and down. I grasp my tits and squeeze them, moving my head back and moaning to the fucking. You steady me with your hands on my hips and bring me down harder with each movement. You are moaning as well. We then look over and see the 3 girls that you had just fucked watching us and getting turned on themselves. They begin to touch each other and finger fuck each other, exposing their bodies to the world in this rain, as we keep on fucking harder and harder.

"Look at those bitches Steph. They wish that could have me, but I'm all yours and I love fucking you so good my little slut." You say.

I smile a lustful smile and bounce harder on you, driving you wilder as you massage my clit with your finger. I begin to cum, fucking more violently now as my juices gush out around your cock. You cum with me, filling my pussy up yet again with more cum juices.

I collapse on top of you, still grinding into you as you grind back into me, loving the fucking feeling that we are sharing. We then kiss passionately and lustfully. Our kiss is so hot that when the rain hits us, it just turns into steam. You then lean up and break the kiss. You look up into my eyes.

"Let's go back to my place, baby. Where we can be fully alone for sure." You say.

I look down into your eyes. I hear you and I open my mouth to respond.

"Okay baby. Let's do that." I say.

I slowly stand up letting your cock fall out of my pussy. I then step to my left and walk on the now rain soaked grass over to another streetlight. I lean against it waiting for you to join me. You stand up next knocking off what grass you can off your body. You see me standing by a streetlight and you walk over to me. You then hold out your hand for me to take.

I reach out and take your hand. I then step away from the streetlight. I walk over to you getting my body close to yours. You notice this and you grip onto my hand tighter. You then start walking forward feeling the rain come down harder now really getting your body fully soaked. I walk forward with you feeling the rain hit me and having the same effect. I just laugh not even caring about getting soaked. I'm having too much sexual fun with you to care.

You let go of my hand and bring your arm around my waist pulling me even closer to you. I feel this and I bring my arm around your back pulling you closer to me. We walk for 15 minutes in the grass and on some concrete heading for your house. Since we are still nude, we attract quite a lot of attention. People stop their cars on the street just to look at us. We both get our share of whistles and offers for some hot fucking from complete strangers. But we just ignore them. The only hot fucking that we want to do is with each other.

You see your house in the distance. You smile cause you really want to get there so you can fuck me some more. You start walking faster. Your still very hard cock already aches from withdraw and need. I feel you walking faster and I speed up my walking just so I can keep up with you. I see a house in the distance and I have a feeling that that house is yours. I want to ask you just to make sure though.

"Baby, is that your house up there that I see?" I ask you.

"Yes baby it is. God, I already want you so very bad again. I can't get enough of you. You are the best slut that a guy could ever ask for. Just thinking of all the things you will do with and for me makes my cock harder." You say.

I feel my pussy grow wetter just from hearing that one statement. I find myself not wanting to wait to be fucked by you. I just want to go ahead and be fucked by you again right here. But I know that you want to wait until we get there to your place to fuck me.

"Oh baby. I want you so very bad again too. My pussy has gotten wetter in just a matter of a few seconds. I want to be fucked by you again. I don't know how much longer I can wait. " I say.

You hear me. Just hearing those words about my wet pussy has you very much more aroused now. You just have to find out how wet I am for yourself. If I am as wet as I say that I am, you just know that you're going to end up picking me up and carrying me to your house. Just so we can get there. You move your hand off my back going towards my hips. You find my hips and you move your hand towards my pussy. You find my pussy. You then take one of your fingers and shove it inside me.

I feel your finger inside me and I moan loudly into the rainy night air. I start instinctively riding your finger like a cock for I cannot help myself. You feel me ride your finger. You shove it up deeper inside me enjoying the feeling of my pussy once again. You feel how wet I truly am. I feel you shove your finger deeper inside me. I moan louder wanting to be fucked by you really badly now. You hear my moans. You know for sure now that you can't wait any longer. You pull your finger out of me bringing it up to your mouth.

You then shove your finger into your mouth tasting my juices. You pull your finger out and bring your hand back around my body. But instead of placing your hand on my hips, you place it under my legs. You then take your other hand and place it under my waist. You pick me up holding me close to you. I squeal with delight when I feel you pick me up. I move my hand up off your back to your neck. I wrap it around the back of your neck. I then hold on tightly to you.

You feel me hold on tightly to you. You start running towards the house wanting to get there more quickly than before. I feel you running and I hold on tighter. I can feel your cock rub against my pussy as we run. I moan softly feeling that. The reason I can feel it is because since you are so hard your cock is just sticking up into the air. Since I am so close to you, it just naturally rubs against me. You feel your cock rub against my pussy and you moan softly. You then run faster to the house. We reach your house quickly.

You take your free hand and you open your door. You let it swing open. We then walk inside the house. You turn around and shut the door with your free hand. You then lock it so we can't be disturbed. We walk through your livingroom to your bedroom. We reach your bed. You lay me down on the bed letting your hands slip from underneath me. You then climb on top of me and slide your cock inside of me. We fuck wildly all night and into the day. But we don't stop there.

We fuck everyday now.

Because I moved in with you and I am still your personal wild little slut forever for you to fuck whenever and wherever you want to.

12