Once A Wife, Now A Teenager's Slut Ch. 3

Story Info
Wife visits psychologist.
13.1k words
4.21
272.9k
56
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers

This is Chapter 3 of a story I started some time ago and have been delinquent in continuing. For those who might have read and enjoyed the previous two chapters I apologize for my procrastination. For those who might here be exposed to this story for the first time, I sincerely hope you will be tempted to read chapters 1 and 2.

* * * * *

THE TIME: January 19, 2001.

THE PLACE: The offices of Dr. William Kent, Phd.

Dr. Kent, psychologist, stared intently at the unhappy woman pouting on his office couch. It was plain to see his patient was uncooperative, and his 'counseling' unwelcome.


"So… Why the hell am I here?" Susan Ryder asked herself. Unrepentant and defensive, she silently argued her sins with herself. "What the hell! So… A teenage stud is banging me. So what!! I'm surely not the first married woman to have that problem. So, the kid lives next door. So… What of it? Like he's damned handy when my mature pussy needs a young hard-on fix."

"A young hard-on!" Just the thought was enough to trigger in Susan's mind the clear crisp image of Curtis Wertzler and herself lying on the deck of her swimming pool. Her bikini top and bottom are drifting abandoned in the pool. His 19 year old nude and muscular body is clutched between her equally bare 38 year old legs. Her ankles are crossed behind his hips holding his erection buried hilt deep inside her stretched vagina. His hands grip her full mature breasts, squeezing and twisting, thumbing her nipples, torturing her sensitive female flesh. Her eyes are closed, and her mouth is agape gasping for breath in the stress of her orgasm.

The memory was so delicious, yet so unacceptable. Symptomatic of her emotional ambiguity, even as she struggled with her guilt Susan's pussy moistened.

"What was I thinking? How could I have allowed a teen young enough to be my son to take me like that? Until that day I was a mature rational woman, happily married and faithful to my husband. Yet I begged for it, spread my legs and let him slice me like a whore. Why was I so easy, so hungry, so eager? But I was! Even so, he was only a boy, my weakness momentary, a single dalliance, a temporary indiscretion, nothing more. Why then was that single taste of forbidden fruit so addictive? Never would I have dreamed that a strange cock, certainly not one so young, could turn me from a respected and loving wife into a teenager's slut. " Crazy! Absurd! Susan Ryder a sex toy of a boy just out of high school? The very idea… simply absurd! For a scant moment Susan even considered, "Perhaps there is something wrong with my head"

"No," she answered her own question. "I may be horny, I may be a slut, but I am not out of my mind. Yet, if I'm sane, why the hell did I tell Jack I would meet with his God damned shrink?" she asked herself. "This is all so pointless."

So it seemed, at least to Susan. Nevertheless, she had come to the office of her husband's head doctor. She was on his couch, waiting to discuss her ongoing adultery. This far Susan had gone, but her mind was made up, not an inch more! Sex addict? Neurotic? Maladjusted? Psychotic? Nymphomaniac? Or more simply diagnosed, just a born whore? Whatever! Susan was determined. This Freudian quack could not and would not wean her away from her boy lover and his oversized pussy pacifier. Reassured, Susan's anger momentarily faded into a barely suppressed, if entirely inappropriate, giggle at the futility of this 'counseling' nonsense.

Encouraged by the hint of a smile at the corners of Susan's lips, Dr, Kent began cautiously. "Well now Susan, Jack tells me you and he have a serious problem with your marriage. Do you agree?"

Susan Ryder's petulance was quick to return. "Please Doctor, spare me the 'let's talk about it' approach. I don't have the patience to beat around the bush. I'm sure Jack has told you in considerable detail about our neighbor's well hung teenage son, and how the kid has turned me into his slut."

"Wasn't that exactly the way my dear husband put it Doctor? 'My slut wife is fucking the neighbor's no-good not-yet-dry-behind-the-ears kid?' Sure enough Doctor, that's me. I'm Susan, Jack Ryder's slut wife, easy pussy for teenage boys." Susan paused for perhaps five seconds before adding an equally venomous admission to her burst of sarcasm.

"Well it's all true Doctor, and yes, at the very least, it is fair to say that this sudden insatiable adulterous itch in my vagina for a teenage penis has for damn sure caused a serious problem with our marriage."

Dr. Kent made no reply, offering his patient an opportunity for her anger to ebb. After a minute or so of silence Susan Ryder finally spoke again. Her words came grudgingly, uncomfortably, as if unwilling to discuss the matter further, but at the same time unable to drop the subject.

"Anyway Doctor, Susan-the-whore is not currently the only or even primary problem. Oh, this mess may have begun with my overheated pussy, but as you know damn well, I wasn't the only one who strayed from the straight and narrow. Sure, I spread my legs for the neighbors' son, but when their sexy daughter came around offering her sweet baby cunt, my concerned husband wasn't exactly conscientious at keeping his fly zipped and his thing in his pants either."

The hard bitter tone of Susan's voce was almost snarling as she mounted her defense.

"Curtis Wertzler is the devil. He had his prick in me up to his balls before I hardly knew what was happening. He set Jack up the same way, tempting him with the tender young pussy of his 18 year old sister, Carla. Just like me, Jack must have resisted for all of two minutes before he took the bait, hook, line and sinker."

"Trust me doctor, up until Jack dipped his wick where it shouldn't have been I was just a run-of-the-mill wayward wife. Until then I had committed a little spousal infidelity, unpleasant but not uncommon, a sin difficult to live with, but a situation manageable between adults. It was Jack's hard-on buried in Carla's cunt that turned my little peccadillo into an all around disaster impossible to deal with."

Susan looked ready to cry in frustration.

"Curtis has photographs of Jack and I having sex with his sister and himself, and he is blackmailing us with them. He threatens to mail them to our relatives, friends, and even Jack's employer and mine, unless we play his sex game. That would be bad enough in itself, but if either of us tries to back out, Curt says he will tell the police that we were 'preying' on he and Carla while they were still underage. Any or all of that will ruin our reputations. Both our professional careers would go in the shit can, along with our livelihood."

"Can't you see Doctor? I may have been the first one tempted, but my obsession with Curt Wertzler's cock is now irrelevant. Jack and I are at the mercy of that young devil. Frankly, a good hit man is probably the only solution for either of us. Cooling my overheated cunt, even if that was what I wanted, only complicates things. Either Jack and I go along as a team, or Curtis will blow our lives apart."

"Surely, Jack has already told you how the 'go along' thing works, including all the sleazy details of how I am now Curt's sex slave, his 24/7 slut and whore, on call anytime anywhere to service his big teen prick. Nor does 'going along' end there. No, not at all! Curtis has discovered what sadistic fun it is to rub a husband's nose in his wife's dirt. It is not enough that my poor husband must consent to a stranger using me as a slut and a whore, Jack is also required to directly participate in my pitiful sexual servitude."

"A typical night begins with Curt and I naked in my bed together. Curt either plays with my pussy and tits, or eats my cunt, while Jack sits on the edge and listens to me beg for the teenage hard-on I can't seem to resist. On fire from Curt's mouth and hands, I beg shamelessly to have his young cock… in my cunt, in my mouth, and even up my ass. I mean every word of it too as my poor husband knows all too well. I can't help myself. Once the kid gets his finger or tongue in me, I don't care where or how he fucks me as long as I have him somewhere."

"Oh, and that's only the beginning! Once I am all wet and spread, eagerly whimpering to be serviced by a length of teenage male meat, Curt insists that Jack join me in asking that I be fucked. Generally what Curtis requires is an abject humiliating surrender, something oh so polite and humble like:"

" 'Please Sir! Take my wife! She is yours! I give her to you! Won't you please fuck my wife for me?'"

"Even then I don't get done until Jack takes Curt's pecker in hand and guides it into my adulterous female slit. Jack then must watch while this boy from next door fucks the shit out of me. My poor husband can only sit there watching me take dick, listening to my frenzied pleading for more cock, until at the bitter end Curt ejaculates in my cunt."

"You think that is all? Not on your life! When Curtis is finished with me, and his sperm is oozing from my hole, he makes Jack crawl between my legs and clean me with his tongue. At the very end, Curtis insists that Jack thank him for servicing my pussy. Without any choice, my husband grits his teeth and does as he is told.

"'Thank you so much Curtis for fucking my wife. I really appreciate what you do for Susan, and that you let me clean her pussy afterwards. She enjoys your cock so much, and I love the way her pussy tastes when it is filled with your cum. We both hope you will fuck her often.'"

"Other nights, Curtis varies his sadistic little game. He seats Jack naked by our bed in a simple straight back no arms chair. Jack's arms are tied behind him around the chair back, and his legs are tied spread to the chair legs leaving his dick exposed. I am made to kneel and suck him until he has an erection."

"Then Curt calls me to crawl into bed where he stuffs three or four pillows under my ass. He makes me masturbate my elevated cunt under Jack's nose while plays with my breasts. As always can't help myself. I go into heat and beg Curt to fuck me. Stressed by my mouth and slutty submission to my boy master, Jack's face turns beet red, as red as his aching, jerking, bobbing, rock hard, pecker. He needs to spurt so badly, but with his hands tied he can't even touch himself."

"I need to cum too, but should either of us orgasm without Curt's permission, we will be punished on the spot. Curt will first bind us together standing back to back with one rope under Jack's armpits then around my neck and waist, and the second around our thighs. Helpless and exposed we are lashed with a whip from our knees to our necks, and after we have been beaten, he will start us over from the beginning. The memory of that experience is powerful motivation for self control."

"As Jack suffers tied to his chair, Curt taunts him, describing how wet I am, how good I smell, how soft my breasts are, and asking him over and over if he wouldn't like to fuck me? Eventually, Curt will send me to masturbate Jack's pulsing penis in my hand, but only slowly as I pinch the root, delaying the ejaculation as long as possible. When Curt finally allows it, I kneel and take Jack's load in my face. When he is finished spurting, I sit on Jack's lap with my legs across his knees and lean forward so he can lick away his own cum."

"Then its back on my knees to suck Jack's soft penis until he is hard again. When I have him up once more, Curt makes Jack beg to cum in my mouth… something we all know will never actually be allowed. Instead my poor husband will be left tied in his chair with his erection throbbing and balls aching watching my teen stud fuck me. After Curt has shot his wad in my cunt, he stands astraddle of Jack's chair, and makes my humiliated husband suck clean the soft dick that has just cum in my wet cunt."

"Of course that is only one of the many ways Jack is humbled. Sometimes, instead of sending me to masturbate my chair bound husband, I am made to suck Curt off, but rather than swallowing his ejaculation, he makes me hold it to spit in Jack's mouth as I kiss him. Jack must swallow my 'gift' and thank Curtis for his load. Jack hates it I'm sure, but probably not as much as cleaning Curt's cock with his mouth and tongue."

"Then there are 'Curt's rules'. At home, I must be naked at all times, wearing my collar and leash, ready at Curt's beck and call to pleasure him day or night. I must keep my pussy shaved bare, and my ass constantly lubricated. Jack and I are forbidden to have sex of any kind with each other or anyone else except with permission. Even masturbation is forbidden to either of us. Under the circumstances, that is particularly hard on Jack."

"As if that wasn't enough, Curtis makes us keep on a big framed photo hung on our bedroom wall of he and I having sex. I am astraddle of Curtis' hips, mounted on his cock. My pussy is stretched into a tight 'O' around the male shaft that has impaled me. My hair is flying wildly. My hands are on my breasts pinching my own nipples. In my passion my eyes are tightly shut and my mouth is hanging open. It is so very obvious I am a slut in the midst of an orgasm."

"Nevertheless Doctor, I won't lie to you," Susan continued, the anger beginning to drain from her voice even as tears came to her eyes. "Am I humiliated? Yes! Am I ashamed? Yes! Am I degraded? Yes! Is Curtis Wertzler a cruel selfish bastard? Certainly! Yet for all that, I am obsessed with my young stud's penis, and helplessly hooked on the outrageously erotic things he makes me do before he will pleasure me with it."

"I'm sorry about my infidelity, and what it has done to my husband. I wish it hadn't happened, but it did, and now that's water over the bridge. There's nothing that I can do about, even if I wanted to. It's time everyone faced the truth. I want what this kid has hanging between his legs, I need it, and even though I know he's no good and will hurt me, I won't leave him, nor can you and Jack make me do so."

Susan's eyes were glassy as she thought about her boy lover, and what his cock did to her.

"Bastard he is, but Curtis does fuck me so good Dr. Kent! Oh my God, you can't imagine how good he does me. Yes, he treats me like a common slave whore, and makes me do dirty slutty things for him that I would have never even thought of before, but God help me, I cannot resist him. I am his love slave Doctor. I worship his penis. When I'm on my back with my legs spread begging him to stick me with that thing, I am simply too overwhelmed, too gloriously grateful to be his slut, to care what I'm doing to Jack and our marriage."

"The fact is I never knew what sex could be like until now. I think about Curt's big prick every hour of every day. He fucks me with it so delightfully that even if I wasn't being blackmailed, I couldn't give it up. Think whatever you will about me, I don't really give a damn. I am Curtis Wertzler's property, his chattel, something he owns, like his car or golf clubs. Whatever he wants from me he can have! Anything. Doctor, as long as he keeps my cunt stuffed with his female pacifier. Surely Doctor Kent, you have heard the story of Eve and the forbidden apple. You don't really believe you can cure what God couldn't?"

Neither Dr. Kent nor his patient spoke again for a long time. Finally Susan broke the silence. "You think I'm 20 bricks short of a load to be talking this way don't you Doctor? Well I'm not crazy Dr. Kent. I'm not even 'maladjusted'. I'm just an everyday horny slut, as common and ordinary as dirt. Here, I will prove it to you. I'm sure that Jack told you of that weekend I went away with Curtis and I came home all fucked out and frazzled. I wouldn't tell Jack anything about the lewd dirty things Curtis made me do on our little trip, but I'll tell you. Perhaps then you will believe me that I'm just a run-of-the-mill tramp with a hot pussy, untreatable by medical science."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Susan's eyes glazed over and she began to tell her story of her weekend at the mercy of her teenage master.

"It was a Friday afternoon. It had been a long day for me at my hospital office. Curtis had hinted the night before that he had something special in mind for me. I half expected him to show up and fuck me in my office. He has done that before, and he enjoys my distress that someone on the hospital staff might catch us having sex. Even so, I was disappointed when he didn't show up. My cunt was sopping wet all day just thinking about how he might force me face down over my desk and take me first in my pussy and then in my ass."

"Good God! I was so frustrated and disconnected! When would he come? What would he do to me this time? Finally in my panic I closed my office a half hour early. I thought he might be waiting for me in my car. In the ladies' room I buckled the broad strap of my dog collar around my neck. Curtis insists that when I'm with him I wear a collar as befits a slave woman. I hate it. People stare. They know what a dog collar on a woman's neck means, and I am humiliated to wear mine in public. Ashamed of my insignia of sexual servitude, I slipped out of the hospital by the back door careful that no one saw me on my way to the parking lot."

"Sure enough, there he was. He has his own key and he was sitting in the driver's seat of my car with the motor running, cool and comfortable in the air-conditioning. I went to the passenger side, opened the door, and sat down beside him."

" 'You're early slut,' he announced with an evil grin. 'Why are you early slut? Couldn't wait?'"

"Damn him! I was on edge, fixated on the thought of having him between my legs, and feeling damned guilty about it. He knew all that, and as usual, he was using it to work on my head. He does so enjoy rubbing my nose in my own dirty imagination, and he always makes me crawl before he will give me his cock. It's a ritual he repeats so regularly that I know my part by heart."

"First, he bullies me until he I am nervous and flustered. Then he makes me admit out loud and in detail what a slut I am, and promise that I am his slave to do with as he pleases. Finally he insists that I beg him to fuck me. By then begging for it is not a hard thing for me to do. I am literally in heat, and I do need his cock so badly. That day in the car, like always, I gave in. Without a shred of shame, I told him I was his slut and slave, and begged him for sex.

" 'No Curtis, I couldn't wait. Please! Please! I need you so much. I am your slut. You own me! Take me! Use me! Anything you want! Let me suck you! Fuck me! Please, oh dear God! Please, give me your cock.'"

"When he waits in my car, after I have been properly humbled, I am usually allowed to suck him off before we even leave the parking lot. This, however, wasn't to be the usual day. To my surprise and disappointment, he waved me off when I reached to unzip his fly. 'No time for fun and the games today slut,' he announced unexpectedly. 'People are waiting on us. Are you wearing panties?'"

" 'Yes,' I answered defensively. 'You said I should Curtis. Don't you remember?'"

" 'Don't get smart bitch. Of course I remember, but I wasn't sure you did. Pull up your skirt. Take them off, and hand them over here.'"

"Ordinarily I am not allowed to wear underwear, neither slip, nor bra, nor panties, and certainly not pantyhose, although I am permitted to wear a garter belt and hose to work. When Curt wants to use my pussy or my tits, he demands bare skin with no fumbling around about it. Anyway, he knows that my breasts swaying under my blouse, and my skirt rubbing against my shaved pubis, arouses and humiliates me, both at the same time. Yet, for some reason, this day he had wanted me to wear panties to work."

Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers