Once and For All

Story Info
Cousins organize a wrestling match between two of their own.
766 words
2.68
39.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

"I don't fucking care. I hate her man I hate that bitch." said Matt to Johnny when the latter asked him to ask Hannah about her job.

Matt was the only kid among his cousins so he grew up a bit misogynist. He hated Hannah the most out of all of his other cousins. Part of that hate came from the ache of not nailing her because she was hot and part of it just because he didn't like her 'lovey dovey' attitude.

"Look I hate to break it to you but she was the employee of the month... in your firm... for this past month."

"Wait what? When the fuck did that happen?" asked Matt.

Johnny explained how Hannah had come to him to get to know Matt a little better before she started working with him. Matt was clearly angered that Johnny had not told him about this so he marched up to Hannah and dragged her into the kitchen.

She pushed him back and both started grappling with each other and cursing each other. "No. Let them fight." said Oren when a Johanna and Joey went to separate Hannah and Matt.

'Fight' chants filled the room as the rest cleared the room and finally both let go of each other.

"We're so not doing it." said the petite blonde Hannah.

"I don't want to kick my new boss's ass." she said.

After an 'Oooh' from the crowd, Matt got up and gave her the two fingers. Hannah smiled and agreed to a little bout with Matt as their cousins cleared the furniture to one side and went to sit on it.

The match was a strip-fight and the first person to bite, scratch or punch/kick the other would lose by default and strip.

To even the odds, Hannah took off her shirt and her round DD-cups jiggled in place leaving some of the guys and girls with their mouths open. Her smooth curves and body were arousing for a moment for Matt but he tried to stay focused. So, with only three pieces of clothing on Matt and Hannah began their battle to prove who's the strongest and smartest between them.

Hannah kept low as she circled Matt who mocked her and kept teasing her by poking her head. Hannah grabbed his hand and turned it into his back. Matt screamed in pain but tripped himself and fell flat on her.

'Oh!' went the audience as Johanna went to check up on her. Hannah was okay so Johanna backed off and helped her up with Hannah still rubbing her head.

Matt was still down a few feet away so she went to rip off his shirt. She saw his bulge so she took off his jeans and the audience gave a polarizing reaction when they his boner in his shorts.

Matt came to and realized he was losing so he got up and put Hannah in a strong bearhug. He squeezed her hard and maintained his composure as his dick got even more hard.

He used his lips to tee off Hannah's bra and her curvy tits were on full show now. He then pushed her shorts off too and slowly let her down. Hannah was nearly beaten.

The girls' looked a bit down now as one of their own was struggling. Matt was flexing his muscles as he sat on top of Hannah's bare naked fully shaved chest about to expose her snatch.

Matt put his hand on Hannah's panties and she quickly swung behind him and grabbed his head and turned the match around. She wrapped her legs around him and tried to choke him out. Matt's face turned red and started seeing stars.

Hannah turned him around and put him in a front headscissord with his mouth touching her navel. Soon, Matt was knocked out.

"Yeahhhh!" screamed the girls and laughed in the faces of the guys. Hannah held up Matt and set him down away from her self. She took off his shirt and underwear and exposed him nude in front off their cousins.

The dudes looked away and the women glared at his erection. The noises woke Matt up just everybody was about to get back to the usual chit chat when Hannah, who had just put on her clothes walked up to him and gave him a kiss.

Everyone looked back at them again as Hannah's tongue worked magic and her lips tasted wonderful. Hannah and Matt began to hump each other before she dragged him to a room upstairs and they fucked each others brains out.

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers