Once and Future Bimbo Pt. 01

Story Info
Sandra is accepted into a bimbo transformation program.
2.5k words
4.15
130.4k
99

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember my brother asking me, "Sandra, why do you have to be such a bitch all the time?"

I never really had a good answer, I suppose though, it's a question that doesn't really need an answer. I was a bitch in the moment, because that's how I felt in the moment, do you really need another reason to behave in a certain way?

I wasn't trying to be a bitch or anything, I was just trying to get through my day.

I know I'm not very pretty, most people wouldn't give me a second look. I was kind of a band geek, I did the normal things that kids do. I did the fundraisers, I did the camps, but nothing ever happens like in the movies. I never stuck an instrument in my pussy, and I never got the boy. I was skinny an overly tall awkward, and I tended to just melt into the background.

So here I am, sitting at the bar with my little brother asking me why I have to be such a bitch. I'm spacing out because I can't even figure out the point in his asking. Why complain about shit that's never going to change. I mean, what's the point in it being a bitch or complaining about being a bitch? I just really can't care, because I'm always going to be invisible.

Being invisible is kinda awesome. It's like a superpower even, and I got used to it. I even count on it from time to time. I just want to go on with my business.

"Fuck off, dick bag." is what I told him. I didn't mean anything by it, I just wanted him to go away. And predictably he did go away, he stormed out towards the door, when his head moved like it was on a swivel. He snapped his head around to watch the buxom blonde girl to the left, as he headed through the door. Her airy laughter filled the space between us. I don't know why, but it made me angry, seeing his attentions pulled by her so quickly and easily.

"God damn fucking whores." I said it under my breath. I didn't mean for anybody else to hear it, I don't even know why I said it. Like I said, I didn't mean to be a bitch, things just come out that way sometimes.

"Actually , she's not a Whore," a voice from behind me spoke out clearly, startling me. I jumped forward, turning towards the voice. He was a handsome man, in his late thirties or early forties. His longish, straight, glossy, black hair came down past his collar. He wasn't sleazy, his bearing was rather formal.

"No, she's not a whore , she's a bimbo, there is a serious difference."

Confident in my innate invisibility, I had no idea what to do when caught in such an embarrassing situation. "I, I..."

"You, you what? You make assumptions, You make snap decisions about an entire person based on a look or a laugh? What qualifies you to be judge and jury? Is that a thing in this bar that I should know about? Who the fuck are you anyway?"

He had me way off balance, He wasn't speaking loudly and he wasn't angry. His words were just clear and concise, commanding.

I wasn't invisible anymore, I had way more attention than I knew what to do with, and all I really wanted to do was get away and disappear.

"Fuck you and your opinions, fuck... "

My eyes couldn't focus properly, and I sat down hard, almost falling off my bar stool.

"Easy there, calm down. Pay your tab, and come back here."

Pay my tab. Yes, that makes sense.

I blundered to the bar, signed my bill and lumbered back to my seat.

"Breathe for a moment, you're overwrought."

"I'm not a bitch, it just comes out wrong."

"I'm sure that's true, sit down and finish your drink."

Finish it? Yes. My panties were getting wetter and wetter every time he told me what to do.

"Good girl. Now follow me to the car."

"I shouldn't be driving."

"You won't be."

Ok.

"Who is this?"

"She's a new toy."

Oh God, it's the whore.

"Fantastic! You know how I love new toys."

"She won't be ready for a while, so don't pout. I think she has potential."

"Follow me, honey. This toy is nice and tall, I wish I was taller."

The bimbo's ass rocked up and down side to side as she walked in those punishing high heels in front of me, the swath of her blonde hair almost covering the plunge of the back of her dress.

How humiliating to be near her, with all the men staring at her perfect tits and ass. Those legs, how can I be invisible with all the men staring? Those heels must be five inches tall, and that dress less than that.

"Keep moving, new toy," He said, "follow Sam to the car."

I don't want to go. I don't want to be here. Why am I following her? Why can't I leave?

"No..." I said weakly.

"I guess the compliance I dropped in your drink was too small a dosage. Well, there is always the direct approach."

The jab into my ass was a minor flash of pain, compared to the burn of the fluid as it pushed into my narrow butt cheek, I could turn the moment he pulled the needle. The pain focused my mind.

"You, dick!" I practically vomited in his direction, so incised with the pain I was feeling. I swung my bony fist as his face, my body moved in slow motion, stopping before I could reach him.

"Relax, Dollface."

"Dollface? This is the least attractive toy you've found yet. She doesn't have tits, she barely had enough ass for the shot, and look at that nose!"

My eyes welled up with tears. My every flaw was on display. My body relaxed, my arm dropped to my side and I slouched four inches off my height.

"Titch, Titch what a mess."

He reached up thumbing his hand across my nose, Down the absence of my cleavage, And to the softness of my navel.

"Undress. Leave your clothes in a pile next to the car. Show us the little you have to work with before we take you."

I wanted to say no. I wanted to walk away.

I pushed off my chucks, stepping on the heels of my favorite shoes as I dropped my jeans to the cobblestone. My Joy Division shirt dropped into the street on top of my pants, my ID, credit cards and cash in the pockets.

You'd think I'd have been able to at least pause before stripping off my g-string. but no, the stupidest underwear to ever be mass produced came sliding off my narrow hips and flat ass like I was stepping into my bathroom shower. Not at all like I was stripping down in the warehouse district outside a limousine with my ass to an alleyway. No, the pause came when I needed to unfastened my bra, my three dollar, big box store, one clasp in the front bra.

"Finish up. We don't have all night Dollface." He said, betraying a hint of impatience.

My hands worked the clasp, and my tears dropped onto my belly, bypassing the flatness of my nonexistent chest. As the useless garment hit the ground, my nipples hardened in the cold and damp.

"Oh big nose, you poor thing... "

The bimbo, Sam, sounded truly sorry for me. Actual pity was in her voice, and that made it all worse. My tears welled, but I was unable to do anything more than obey them.

"Alright, that's good, kick them into the storm drain and get in the car."

Sam had climbed into the limo first, sitting in the backwards facing seat, I climbed in next the black leather cold under my naked bottom. The partition was up, the smoky glass separating us from the driver, and the handsome man closed the door.

"Big nose," I could feel my blush of shame blossom over my face, "big nose, put that huge thing to good use, and fuck my pussy with it."

She rolled up her already short skirt to showcase the hairless pout between her legs. I moved forward, placing my hands on her spread knees and pushed my nose deep into her cunt. My lips were less than an inch from her pale brown asshole, her skin smooth and tan over the entire hidden surface.

"I said fuck me with it!"

I rocked my face in and out, her juices starting to get up my nose and into my eyes, my lips buried in her asshole.

"Lick it! Tongue my ass you sad little skank! Bury your face in there."

Sam held my head in place, but without voluntary control over my breathing I started to smother in her fluids, even as I forced my tongue into her ass.

"She does have potential," Sam quipped, "and an extraordinarily long tongue. Good girl, big nose."

With the smallest amount of praise, my pussy started to get wet all over again.

"She's getting turned on."

He said from behind me. His hand touched the middle of my spine before his cock entered me. I hadn't been fucked in over two years, and that had turned out to be a huge joke at my expense. My pussy clenched convulsively around this stranger's cock. My juiced flowed freely down my legs.

"Just so you know, Dollface, you don't get to cum. You know, as tight as her cunt is, I think I was right, she does have potential."

As much as I was getting fucked, and God it had been such a long time, you'd think I could cum. Despite the drugs, despite the kidnapping my body needed to cum. I'd been on the edge, ready to pop. His cock slowly forcing me open, over and over. Sam had no such troubles, her juices blinded me, my breathing made cum bubbles from my nose which had her convulsing with laughter.

"Tongue my ass, you ugly, big nosed, flat chested freak!"

"Try to be nice, Sam. She's going to be with us for a while. Try not to forget your place."

Sam flinched out from in front of me. I desperately tried to keep my nose in her pussy, and my tongue in her ass like I had been told to do.

"Dollface, Sam is a bimbo. You don't have to obey her, you only have to obey me."

Sam turned her perfect body underneath mine, and locked her full plump lips around his balls while he fucked me, her chin bumped my freakishly large clit and I'm sure my juices began to paint the chasm of her cleavage.

"That's right Sam, do what you're meant to do. Be what you're meant to be."

He reached over with his right hand and finger fucked her ass and pussy all the while continuing to ream the hell out of my pussy.

"Should we let her cum, Sam?"

Even with a mouth full of balls I understood her wholehearted no. It was half-moaned, half-mulled and all negative.

"You know this won't work if she doesn't cum..."

The sounds coming from Sam were sad and whiny, she was so displeased.

"Dollface, I'm about to cum, and when I do, I want you to cum too."

All I could think was, oh thank God, because I have never had to cum so badly in my entire life. I didn't care that he was raping me, I didn't care that he had seized control of my body, I didn't care that my humiliation was total and overwhelming.

I just needed to cum.

He wrapped his hands around my mouth and nose. I panicked and I tasted Sam's ass on his fingers as he cut off my air. Raw fear cut through my body, as I felt his cock throbbing within me. His hot thick semen filled my hungry cunt as my body contorted with my own long missing orgasm.

"Do it now Sam."

I felt the first of several intense searing injections, the first of which was in my clit, the next six around both of my nipples, and the last in the back of my neck. The fucked up thing was, my orgasm rocked my body throughout the whole time the searing solution was injected into my body.

He had actually stopped fucking me at some point, that in the fuzzy haze that wrapped my brain, I had not noticed. Sam was behind me now. I faced him, and he fed me the last of his cum. Sam injected me a few times more in the pussy and the rim of my asshole.

My orgasm hurt now.

"Those shots, my cum, your fear, and your orgasm are a potent combination. You probably are finding it a little more difficult to think right now. This is normal. My cum is there to imprint your service upon your new Master. The rest of the brew locks your body upon its new destiny. You are to become a bimbo, like Sam, a slave to my wishes and little more than an empty headed fuck trophy. I will make you reasonable to fuck, although you may never be pretty, no one will be looking at your face. You got that Dollface? When your orgasm finishes, you should be able to move freely, and your body will redevelop in a second, more benign puberty."

His hand held my face, while I swooned.

"You understand, Dollface?"

My body burned in every private place I had, my thoughts slowed as though I was half asleep.

"Understand?"

I fought to respond.

"Do You understand, Dollface?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master."

"We've arrived. Get out of the car and follow three steps behind me."

He's going to fuck me pretty. I'm going to be sexy for him.

Master and Sam got out of the limo, I followed, happy to do as I was told.

"Master?"

"Quiet Dollface."

The driver side door opened. What's my brother doing here?

"Okay, I delivered. Remember the deal, when I find money to marry, she gets the bimbo treatment too."

"That's the deal. Big sister here will change so much, that her own mother won't recognize her. You better get a move on, finding that money, your trust fund isn't going to last long."

"With her gone, I'm going to inherent everything. So... I'm not all that worried. I'm glad the bitch is going to get what's coming to her."

"Your sister will be well taken care of, you won't see her again unless you want to."

Funny, he sold me out.

"I'll be back, to enjoy your work, and of course to get my own bimbo trained."

He stood in front of me.

"Enjoy your life, you frigid bitch."

I didn't know how to feel. I really couldn't feel much with my brains in bubble wrap. I could only do what I could do.

Master walked Sam and me inside the house. I followed her round ass through the door and into the living room. Next to the plush couch was a kennel and plastic under a retractable hook in the ceiling.

Sam shed her clothes as she approached the couch. Dumbly, I picked up her clothes, having nothing to take off, myself.

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"May I suck your cock?

"Yes, you may."