Once Before

Story Info
He meets former cheerleader in bar.
973 words
3.11
33.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

Of course I thought she was a Hooker, why else would a good-looking woman be sitting, alone, in a hotel bar at this time night. "Hey pretty lady, can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure, big boy. Barkeep! Another!"

"Isn't it pretty late for an attractive woman to be sitting alone in a hotel bar?"

"Where in the hell else would I sit? Alone in my room? There's no booze up there."

"You act like you're a little down. What's the matter?"

"I'll tell you what's the matter, I'm from out of town and I've just come from my tenth high school reunion here in this hotel. Do you know that I'm the only one of the cheer leaders not married? Every one of them has a man but me, even Toby the Tuba. A lot of them have kids. Hell, I'm not even seeing anyone. I work in an office with a bunch pimply faced jerks. Most of them, even the married ones waste their time trying to get into my pants. Ha, wouldn't they like to know that I am almost a virgin. I've only been fucked once and that was because I was too drunk to know what was going on. In college some screwball slipped me a Mickey and screwed me while I was unconscious. Shit, I lost my cherry and didn't even get to enjoy it. Almost every man I meet wants the same thing. What about you, don't you want to get into my pants?"

"Of course, why do you think I bought you the drink?"

"At least you're honest. Most guys pussyfoot around and never do say what the hell they mean."

"Well, am I too direct, or are you considering it?"

"I am considering it but I'm afraid you might be a little disappointed."

"Why is that?"

"Because, I'm a little embarrassed to say, I really don't know how to do it. I only did it that one time and I don't remember it but I read and think about it all the time. I even do it to myself now and then but that's about all there is. I think I would like to do it but I have never met a man that I would trust to stop if it was too much. I know that this conversation is making me uncomfortable."

"In what way?"

"I have a strange, uneasy feeling in my pussy and my nipples are hard. Here, let me see your hand. Feel my tits, aren't my nipples hard?"

"They sure are! But they feel very good."

"Thank you. I think that my pussy is wet also."

"Can I feel that too?"

"I don't think so, at last not here, but I like the thought of you feeling it."

"Why don't we go up to your room or my room and continue this conversation?"

"Okay, buy us a couple of drinks to take with us."

"Barkeep, two more of these when you get a chance, in a doggie bag so we can take them with us. As soon as we get the drinks we will go up to my room and see just how wet your pussy really is. I see that your hand is under your skirt, are you doing what I think you are doing?"

"I think so. What to taste my fingers? Here come the drinks, let's go. Oh, my legs are a little wobbly, let me lean on your arm."

"Be careful, you'll make me spill the drinks rubbing your boobs on my arm like that. You'll have to push the elevator button, I have my both of my hands full."

"MMM your cock feels hard as a rock. Don't worry, the elevator doors are closed and no one can us."

"No, please, don't take it out! What happens if someone gets on at one of the upper floors and sees you on your knees in front of me like that? My God! That feels good! Are you sure you never sucked a man's cock before?"

"MMM, no, but it's good. All this time, I didn't know what I was missing. I think this is your floor. Don't put it back, there's no one around and I think it's cute, sticking out of your fly like that."

"I can't open the door with the drinks in my hand and my cock won't fit in the key hole."

"You think you're funny, don't you. I'll hold the drinks, but don't you dare touch your cock. Just open the door."

"That was embarrassing, walking down the hall with my cock sticking straight out in front of me and you pulling on it like it was a leash."

"Well, we're here, what are you going to do to me now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my God, that was good. I didn't know that a tongue in my pussy could be so erotic. I think you made me cum twice like that. I hope I didn't hurt you when I squeezed your head between my thighs. I have climaxed lots of times with my vibrator but I didn't know how good it felt to have a man's dick sliding in and out of me. I don't know what I liked the best but I think it was when I was sitting on your face and was blowing you. I think you liked that too. You sure shot a lot of your cum all over my face. We never did finish doing it doggy style. Can we do that again later? Now I want to lay beside you and have you eat my pussy again while I nurse on your soft cock, do you mind? Oh, shit, its daylight and my flight is at two this afternoon. Will we have enough time to do it a couple of more times before I leave?"

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers