Once in a Lifetime

Story Info
Swap party turns into foursome.
820 words
3.31
72.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisferr
lisferr
3 Followers

I can't believe we were actually going to their house. My husband had been after me for weeks now to accept Ray and Carla's invite to swap. I didn't know these people but John insisted that they were ok. Here's to another interesting chapter in our crazy sex life. Ray is a normal, everyday gorgeous sexy hunk, but his wife, well; Carla is only 3'10". Yep, you guessed it. Carla is a midget and bisexual. This was going to be one interesting swap party.

I hesitated when we got there. "You will be great." John insisted. I wasn't so worried about me. Truth be told, John is a tall piece of work. Compared to tiny, little Carla. I'm not biased or anything but how come the shortest ones always get the tallest ones. Enough of a visual for you though.

Ray was at the door and invited us in. He was as anxious as John was. I was getting that way after seeing his physique. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all. His apartment was small and had a lot of furniture altered for Carla. They told us about her problems and how she gets treated in the stores. I felt bad for her being that size but she is ok with it. Ray is so good to her. He seems to love her a lot.

Ray asked me if I had ever been eaten by a guy with a vibrating tongue ring. Hmmmmm. Can't say that I had. Already I was getting intrigued. Keep talking sweetheart, I was thinking. John was next to me and kept squeezing my hand. Seriously, he needed to get laid as much as I did.

It wasn't much longer before Carla asked us to go into their bedroom. She was already on her way there. I couldn't think of a reason to hold back so we followed her in there. Carla was already on the bed naked. Damn, but a woman's body, even small ones, turns me on. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to her and then started pulling my shirt off. The moment her lips touched my nipples I was groaning. What she lacked in height, she made up for in tongue action. I started to make slow circles around her gorgeous titties while she kept on massaging mine with that tongue.

Meanwhile, Ray is behind me pulling my pants down. Oblivious to much at this point, I did not even realize when he slipped his fingers into my already dripping box. I peaked over at John and seen him diving into her. Carla let out a groan and managed to nip my nipples with her teeth. Damn, but that drives me nuts.

I wiggled around till I could get my tongue near her sweet love box and inhaled her scent. She smelled soooo good. I slipped my tongue near her clit and started teasing her little bud. Making slow circles around it until that little bud was standing upright. Carla was grabbing my hair and hanging on. That was all the coaxing I needed to keep going. I slid between her legs and slipped my finger in her pussy.

Meanwhile, down on the bed, Ray had gotten me situated so he can work his magic with his tongue ring. Intense waves of pleasure splashed over me as the tongue ring hit my clit. Never had I ever felt such intense pleasure. I had to stop the intrusions on Carla's clit for just a moment and I let out a low groan. John had moved up by Carla's head so she could suck his rock hard muscle. I settled myself into the slow rhythm of sucking and pleasing Carla as Ray was making my sweet pussy sing.

Carla grabbed my hair and squeezed my head as hot, wet juice spilled down on my face. I licked up every drop I could as she soaked me in cum, knowing that any minute I would be joining her. Ray started pushing really hard on my pussy and grabbing me. I looked down just as the first wave of orgasm hit me. He didn't stop with that; he kept sucking and coaxing me into one long, long orgasm.

So much for swapping partners, it turned into one big foursome. John arranged himself down by Carla so he could give her more loving as Ray grabbed my legs and slid his cock into me. Totally oblivious to anything, I just kept playing with Carla's sweet breast as she did mine. It wasn't long before the men were sated and we all laid in a pile on the bed.

What started out as a night I wasn't sure about turned into one of the most memorable times of my life. We would never see Ray and Carla again. Too bad, because I'm sure we could have had many more sweet 4somes.

lisferr
lisferr
3 Followers